BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI
A little more expensive then some brands. However it is very good quality so its worth a little extra. I love their coverup! Super easy to find the right color and doesn't dry out your skin. Also they have squeeze bottles so theres no worry about dropping and spilling a brand new bottle.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand in the fact that's it's pretty good quality and quite inexpensive at the same time. It offers great mascara and gives great results that's it promises on their packaging. I will buy again.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
I love COVERGIRL especially when they choose celebrities to be the spokesperson of it like Zendaya.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
A good start for anyone interested in makeup. The brand has an extensive line of products, all of which work amazing
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand brings back so many memories of my teenage years because that's all I wore. Very cheap and great quality
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
Covergirl has always been one of my go to brands. Their prices are reasonable and the quality is always amazing. I've been using the foundation for years and I don't think any other could ever get me to switch. You can buy their products at Walmart, target, online, any drugstore. So it's always super easy to find! I would definitely recommend to others who love amazing makeup that are on a budget or even if their not on a budget and just absolutely love good quality makeup. I can promise you'll never be disappointed.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Clover, SC
I have used this for years. It's not as expensive as other brands but it works great . I will continue to buy this as long as they keep price affordable
Haley B.
Haley B.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of covergirls products are affordable and work well! My favorite thing to use from them is mascara. They have many different types but I like it because the brushes always cover your lashes and you don't have to put a million layers on to get the look you want.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bowling Green
I use covergirl more than anything else and while makeup in general is expensive, covergirl is pretty affordable ii would say. i use their mascara and eye shadow quite a bit and i really like it.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Sandy, UT
I use the Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara and have for years! I love the way it gives me thick, dark lashes, but without getting too hard or crusty. It doesn't really smear but comes off easily with the Vaseline I use to remove my eye makeup each night. My only problem is that I feel like it dries up so quickly, I'm always wanting to buy a replacement! If I had some way to make this last a while longer, it would be perfect.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.