Add a Photo
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Fresh products and very good quality- price, I really like the variety of products they have, the packaging is youthful and very beautiful, I also use many of their products daily, such as rimmel for eyelashes, compact powders and blush, I really like it This brand is perfect for daily use.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cover girl 3 in 1 liquid foundation is amazing. The color I use is perfect for my skin type. It blends very nicely and has a natural finish. You have to set it with a powder for the best results but I don't mind that because it's so good!
kristen b.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like this brand. They offer an extensive line of products and they are all very affordable.
Myka E.
Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Basically comparison to maybe line. I use their concealers and mascara products. Easy to use and apply work so well can buy at any grocery place.
Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Gainesville, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the covergirl loose powder to set my base makeup. I have used this for years and have been very pleased with the consistent quality of this product. The way the powder allows the foundation to set in a flawless finish, so not to look overly made up, but more natural, is a big plus in my book.
Khe'ana M.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has a wide variety of foundations to choose from so that's normally what I get from this brand. I can always find them at my local drugstore and the pricing is great. It's very affordable for those who love makeup but can't afford all those high end products.
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl foundation! I feel that this foundation keeps my face clean& is great for my acne prone skin! It's super lightweight & I can wear it all day long with no problems! & it is in a great price range
Geri S.
Geri S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like their beauty products because they have a lot to choose from and you can find them in most drug stores.
maria b.
maria b.
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought some of covergirl lipstick and i do like the color but what i dont like is that they dont last long. Its cheap and affordable but i wish they would last more
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Im not a fam of this brand very much. I've tried thw foundations and powders but nothing worked for me. I really like the mascaras however. One of the top brands of mascar I will use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.