BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ambar P.
I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great..
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand . I dont really get to use it very often with all of the other choices out there. But the prices are great. It is easy to pick up at your local drug store. the variety is fantastic!
Amanda R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a makeup person. I use very little and am not a professional at applying it, by any means. But thanks to Covergirl's prices, I can try new things without breaking the bank. The variety is awesome.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are great quality for a good price. I love all of their mascaras and they have the best under-eye concealer
Patricia S.
Anaheim, CA
Facial powder goes on evenly and doesn't get greasy. Even if you get the incorrect color it still works because it goes on thin.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl nail polish has enhanced shine already in it which is great because my nails look fabulous without having to put a third coat onto my nails!
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is always my go to brand whenever I am in a hurry. I've tried foundation, powder, mascara, lipsticks and primers. They have very reasonable and affordable prices. Covergirl products have good quality.
Megan L.
Dundee, NY
Always has the best coverup in my shade of skin tone. I am very fair skinned and can always find my match. I love their eyeliners and mascara as well.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl!!! The super sizer mascara is the best! I used the covergirl outlast foundation for years and went through 4 bottles. The coverage is amazing and the finish is flawless. The price is also right
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
cover girl is not my favorite drugstore brand but it's not bad. i've tried a couple of products some i've liked and some i haven't but that's something that happens with any other makeup brand you gotta find what you like and what you don't. so far i don't love this brand but some products are actually good.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.