Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Elda G.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX

Super buena marca de productos me gustan los labiales..bases..esmaltes ademas de buenísimos precios..
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY

Hands down the best mascara, eyeliner and primer that I've used. You can't beat the price. Long lasting, great assortment of colors. Easily accessible.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL

Covergirl will always be one of my top brands simply because of their mascara. For as long as I remember, I have been buying only covergirl mascara's. I currently have the clump crusher, lash blast, and so lashy mascara and I would absolutely repurchase them all over and over. I definitely recommend trying them out if you haven't!
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA

Love most of everything I get from them. I think the only thing I didn't like was the scent on something but there's unscented version I purchased instead.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Alamosa, CO

Awesome foundation powder. The compact mirror is the perfect size and the sponge that comes with the powder works perfect to get under eyes.
Paola L.
Paola L.
Belmar, NJ

LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Especially their mascara! It work wonders on my lashes! Should not be underestimated for being drugstore.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI

I think I can safely say that Covergirl makeup products are my favorite brands ever. Their products are super afforadble and are nice on my skin
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Brinkley, AR

I love their products! Low prices and great quality. I really want to try their new blushes and lipsticks!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

I love Covergirl products! They're always coming out with something new and at a reasonable cost. They don't disappoint a girl.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV

I love this brand. I use things from here daily. Everything I have tried is an awesome product and I think you should try some of the stuff out!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.