BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't usually choose one specific brand for all of my cosmetics, but covergirl has never failed me. I am very selective about my foundation and covergirl had provided me with my absolute favorite of all time.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are good quality and a reasonable price. I've tried many different types of their products and have liked them all.
Nailil I.
Nailil I.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using products from Covergirl, for as long as I can remember. Probably from the time I discovered make up as a teenager. It is one of my go to beauty lines because of their variety in products.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl always has amazing, affordable products. They're my go to when I need more makeup
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think CoverGirl does a really good job sometimes, however sometimes the stuff is not really pigmented and does not last very long. It is really inexpensive though
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I love Covergirls new mascara Super Sizer, it makes my lases appear full & add's great length (my lashes are very thing/short). Not a fan of their other mascara's. The point plus eyeliner stays on all day. I have some lip products but have not tried them.
Marieann L.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Cover girl mascara will always be the mascara I use. I have tried others but covergirl is never to thick and never clumps on my lashes.
megan b.
megan b.
Chandler, AZ
the covergirl foundation is kinda crappy, no good coverage and it is patchy and doesn't blend well
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC
The makeup seems to last for a long time even if I'm wearing it all day. really great quality
April S.
April S.
Norton, VA
All of their products are greAt but their mascara is usually what I purchase the most.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.