Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Idalia Y.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix

i have always used this brand since i was 15 ever since i started puting makeup on, always bought at walmart
Joseth A.
Joseth A.

I 100% recommended this product of anyone with sensitive skin! They are good and have a big quality.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI

I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Good products that are not overpriced. Always work well and do not irritate my skin. Easy to find in most stores.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.

I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Haley C.
Haley C.

I always find myself reaching for Covergirl products over any other drugstore brand. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and last all day long. Their mascaras seem to have the perfect formula to help enhance my lashes, and their foundations come in so many shades and formulas, I can always find the perfect match for my skin!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH

I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL

Love my #CovergirlCoverup works great no sploches and covers my scars and spots and gives me flawless looking skin that every female wants. Just a overall glamorous looking skin
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Stanford, CA

I appreciate CoverGirl for their reliability and predictability of their products. Sometimes the new mascara wands look ridiculous (all makeup brands are guilty of trying too hard to pioneer something new to catch a customer's eye) but you can always find the basics you want.
Joan S.
Joan S.

I love the fish of this foundation and because I have a oily face it doesn't bother my skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.