Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

One of the best drug store makeup manufacturers out there.
So affordable, most products are long lasting and large variety of shades, products and styles.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Jacksonville, AR

I really like Covergirl products! They are a great, fair price; decent quality, and stay on your face for a long time!
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

This is my number one budget #beauty find with a nice high end look. I've loeved every product I have gotten from them and will,continue to love their products.
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

CoverGirl is an affordable drugstore brand that embraces everybody and caters to many different skin tones. I personally love their mascaras, but have heard of their other amazing products. I plan on continuing to purchase covergirl products!
Marian M.
Marian M.
Buffalo, NY

For a drug store make up brand, it isn't bad. Their prices are reasonable, I mainly get their mascaras and the 3 in 1 foundation, which I love
Penny Y.
Penny Y.
La Mesa, CA

I have used some products of Covergirl since my teen years. Although my use of the product has decreased as I get older. I do not find it meets all its stated qualities
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Petersburg, VA

Used the So Lashy mascara for the first time. I will not buy again. Mascara was very thick, flaked off very easily and my eyes burned through the day. Back to my regular Cover Girl products.
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY

Covergirl is the best. I've been using it since I was a young teen and the quality is consistent. My favorite is the CoverGirl orange lash blast mascara - it's a classic staple. the best part? The prices of course! Affordable quality makeup that you can always find on sale!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Covergirl products are wonderful and I have used them since I was a teenager. I had all my friends using them as well. Now my teenage daughters are using them.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando , FL

Covergirl its a brand for every woman, thinks in that for colours, skin types, products, campaign s everything and the products that they sell are really good! I always remember cover girl for America's next top model
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.