BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emilie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is what all America's next top model's wear and I love it too, eye liners mascaras and foundation all work great.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl lip glosses. I seem to always play it safe with a neude color I always play it safe!
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl in general is a great brand with a strong position in the beauty industry. I'll never forget the first cover girl makeup I ever bought was baby pink blush, foundation and powder, baby pink eyeshadow, baby pink lipstick. I was 13 years old. It smelled 100% like Noxzema and it came to be a smell that I would love immensely and now that I'm 42 years old I still get taken back to my teenage years just from the smell of a cover girl product. The nostalgia for this brand alone keeps me coming back!! The brand has come along way since those days of my baby pink products, and so have I… But I'll always remember wearing a certain cover girl lipstick when I got my first kiss. (I wonder if the boy remembers the pink lipstick on his face?!)
Justine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better drug store make up brands that's affordable, but not terrible on your skin either. Would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on make up.
Sally L.
Mc Clure, OH
l have used Cliinique repairwear makeup and am pleased with the results. I will purchase it again and would recommend it to others.
Elisha R.
Lewistown, PA
They have great eyeliner doesn't smudge, but it does need applied once or twice thru out the day
Merinda P.
Washington, NC
The Covergirl Smoothers liquid foundation does a good job of matching skin tone and covering evenly. It does not seem to keep the "fresh" look after a few hours though. By the end of the work day, it often appears as if I haven't used any or very little makeup. I wish it would be longer lasting.
Debi B.
Lynn, MA
Reasonably priced, true long lasting colors and quality that I can rely on. The problem is that as soon as I find something I like, it's out of season, out of stock or has become another part of the Cover Girl line. I keep finding new things to fall in love with!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some very affordable great products there's a few misses to but for the price this brand is completely worth it. Just not my favorite.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very affordable great drug store brand that I would recommend to anyone. The problem point of this brand is awesome
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.