Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Joseth A.
Joseth A.

I 100% recommended this product of anyone with sensitive skin! They are good and have a big quality.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI

I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Simran P.
Simran P.

The cover girl lashblast mascara is amazing it makes my eyelashes look miles long!! It's staying power isn't great, but the formula is very black and it doesn't clump. For the tiny price tag, you really can't go wrong!
Joan S.
Joan S.

I love the fish of this foundation and because I have a oily face it doesn't bother my skin.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.

I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Haley C.
Haley C.

I always find myself reaching for Covergirl products over any other drugstore brand. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and last all day long. Their mascaras seem to have the perfect formula to help enhance my lashes, and their foundations come in so many shades and formulas, I can always find the perfect match for my skin!
Krysten H.
Krysten H.

I usually buy cover girl, because it's not that expensive. Plus, it's good quality.
Darcie F.
Darcie F.
Vienna

I've used Covergirl's liquid foundation for years. It's comparable to or better than the more expensive foundations I've used.
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
Summit Argo, IL

Coer girl is a very good product, however, their waterproof makeup is not very waterproof. And it smears and also burns sooooo much!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warrington, PA

I totally love cover girl and sofia vergara!
They products are good I use to use them when I start using makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.