Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.

Fresh products and very good quality- price, I really like the variety of products they have, the packaging is youthful and very beautiful, I also use many of their products daily, such as rimmel for eyelashes, compact powders and blush, I really like it This brand is perfect for daily use.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

The cover girl 3 in 1 liquid foundation is amazing. The color I use is perfect for my skin type. It blends very nicely and has a natural finish. You have to set it with a powder for the best results but I don't mind that because it's so good!
kristen b.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC

I really like this brand. They offer an extensive line of products and they are all very affordable.
Myka E.
Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX

Basically comparison to maybe line. I use their concealers and mascara products. Easy to use and apply work so well can buy at any grocery place.
Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Gainesville, FL

I use the covergirl loose powder to set my base makeup. I have used this for years and have been very pleased with the consistent quality of this product. The way the powder allows the foundation to set in a flawless finish, so not to look overly made up, but more natural, is a big plus in my book.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Alamosa, CO

Awesome foundation powder. The compact mirror is the perfect size and the sponge that comes with the powder works perfect to get under eyes.
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
Boaz, Al

I use covergirl foundation! I feel that this foundation keeps my face clean& is great for my acne prone skin! It's super lightweight & I can wear it all day long with no problems! & it is in a great price range
Geri S.
Geri S.

I like their beauty products because they have a lot to choose from and you can find them in most drug stores.
maria b.
maria b.

I bought some of covergirl lipstick and i do like the color but what i dont like is that they dont last long. Its cheap and affordable but i wish they would last more
Ksenia A.
Ksenia A.
Bensalem, PA

I can't say a lot about this product because I don't use it as often as I used to! but its decent to use if you have nothing else
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.