COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kirstie S.
Kirstie S.
I use a lot of cover girl products and always end up happy with them. Especially their mascara.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Pensacola, FL
Covergirl base comes in so many different color shades it's easy to find one that matches! It applies smoothly and easy to blend too.
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Marcia T.
Marcia T.
Denver, CO
I use clean makeup foundation by covergirl..it works great! It is lightweight and last all day..would recommend
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX
Cover girl mascara has always been my thing! Love all the different choices, so I'm not stuck using the same thing over and over.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cover girl is my go to drug store make up! It has so many different types of makeup for so many skin types. It's affordable and great on my skin.
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't usually choose one specific brand for all of my cosmetics, but covergirl has never failed me. I am very selective about my foundation and covergirl had provided me with my absolute favorite of all time.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are good quality and a reasonable price. I've tried many different types of their products and have liked them all.
Margo V.
Margo V.
Gastonia, NC
I have to admit, the smell of just regular covergirl foundation is just what I like. It covers blemishes and is very inexpensive. Just pick it up at the local pharmacy.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl always has amazing, affordable products. They're my go to when I need more makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.