BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bowling Green
I use covergirl more than anything else and while makeup in general is expensive, covergirl is pretty affordable ii would say. i use their mascara and eye shadow quite a bit and i really like it.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Affordable, trustworthy and reliable. Also beautiful and good quality for the price you pay for their products. Their mascaras are bomb! Get them, so cheap and so good. Best product of them all.
Kandi R.
Kandi R.
Shelbyville, TN
Their products are really good for the most part. But can be a bit pricey and for a mother who has two small children. A husband and two dogs the budget for makeup is a lot smaller so I can't get as many of their products as I would like.
Estephania A.
Estephania A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
excelentes bases y correctores de cobertura muy buena y liviandos a la vez, no lastiman la piel sensible
I use cover girl for most of my makeup needs. I love their foundation and concealer, I use them on a daily basis.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Indianapolis, IN
Covergirl cosmetics are great beauty products. I think that they are great products to use when beginning to use makeup. The products aren't harsh on your skin. They are easy to use. I think that the BB cream is amazing and is great on your skin. It is a great beginners product.
leona e.
leona e.
ky
Covergirl is a good brand I use it all the time I love how it last all day I shop at covergirl often and they are affordable
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hollywood , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Amy S.
Amy S.
In absolute love with the new eyeshadow pallets from Covergirl! So pigmented and buttery!
Charna H.
Charna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy, reliable, go to drug store brand. So cheap. I buy mine at Walmart during my weekly grocery run. I love their compacts, the one with oil control works pretty well for my greasy face and makes my skin look matte which I prefer. I love their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.