BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
S B.
S B.
Somerton, AZ
Covergirl Clean Matte Powder Foundation is amazing. It is true to color for my skin. I use Ivory 110. And it removes the look of my dewy skin to a beautiful matte finish.
Kameryn S.
Kameryn S.
Pickerington, OH
I love convergirl products they work great! I'll defiantly purchase them again
Tresa W.
Tresa W.
Fort Smith, AR
My favorite CG product are their mascaras. They're very easy to use and apply. They have such a large variety of colors. And they go on clump free. I highly recommend them.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
Most covergirl products are right on point because of the quality for the price but just like any brand they do have hits and misses with the products. Over all I will continue to purchase products because price is one of my main concerns, I'll just make sure to read reviews before.
renee t.
renee t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands to use the eye shadows are well pigment and the lipsticks are beautiful
Mary W.
Mary W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a pretty good place to start with drugstore make up. Many celebrities endorse it and have lines in Covergirl and they have been around FOREVER. It is generally inexpensive and pretty good quality! It can be found at literally any drugstore.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
My foundation is covergirl and I've been using this brand since high school. It's affordable and never makes me break out. Plus it matches my skin perfectly.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lash blast is my fave "drug store brand" mascara. Cover girl offers quality product at a reasonable cost. Even though I've gotten away from it trying more luxurious brands. But I know I can always count on it when I need it. Good stuff, especially the mascara.
Carmelita H.
Carmelita H.
Kentwood
Covergirl is a cheap alternative than it actually is very comparison to an AC where is Sephora at the mall cover girl works really good as last long it doesn't rub off and it has great matching colors I also really like their eyeshadow as well it's very shimmery and beautiful I like CoverGirl
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Columbus
Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.