COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Covergirl is not only females anymore it has a male too. I love that and it makes me smile knowing that there are all different people around the world who want to be beautiful. Covergirl helps people realize that skin care is huge, and so is makeup.
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME

i love covergirl because of it's reputation i trust. it is definitely overall good quality, many of my friends use this product. the shopping experience was great and it is my favorite purchase ever. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV

I receieved this product in my first ever Vox Box! It is now my favorite mascara. The wand makes your lashes look perfect, and the tip of the wand is perfect for those stubborn inner and bottom lashes. I definitely recommend this product. Thanks Influenster!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Riverview, FL

I love their foundations but they don't really last all day. I have to constantly reapply it to my face while walking around school. It gives a pretty good amount if coverage overall.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Dora , Fl

The cover girl matteBB foundation has quickly become one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore! It stays Matte all day and doesn't enhance my larger pores❤ it's also really light weight feeling on the skin which is a huge plus for me!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Covington, GA

I absolutley love cover girl. The products are great and dont clump up or fade away like other brands. When i get a product from covergirl it lasts me forever and thats what i look for in a great product and its also very affordable too.
I love going to walmart and adn walgreens just to go and buy me some covergirl products!!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS

great and affordable brand. it is so diverse and fits to any kind of skin type. i love covergirl so much! you can get it anywhere
Zurisadai R.
Zurisadai R.
Edinburg, TX

covergirl was the very first brand i ever used as a teen and loved it. The mascaras are amazing and lets not forget about all the product but my fave has always been mascaras. the products are very affordable at a reasonable price without having to miss out on popularity.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

Drugstore brand. The only thing I use from covergirl (and have literally used since I was 16) is the Lash Blast Mascara. For $6 you literally cannot beat it. I have tried a huge range of drugstore and prestige and always go back to this., It is my ride or die!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

I use different types of makeup for different reasons. One is color, Covergirl has a good selection of different colors and I like that. I also like the eye pencils they have because they don't usually run.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.