Add a Photo

Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I definitely enjoy using cover girl make-up. I love basically everything about cover girl. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Im not a fam of this brand very much. I've tried thw foundations and powders but nothing worked for me. I really like the mascaras however. One of the top brands of mascar I will use.
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
Monroe, WI
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is usually my go to for foundation and mascara. I love their variety of mascaras, in particular those that really define and lengthen your lashes. I enjoy their foundation as well because it's reasonably priced and provides the kind of coverage I need.
Canton B.
Canton B.
Fort Worth, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using this brand for a LONG time. I can't even remember a time where I didn't have something covergirl in my makeup stash. Very big fan of their mascaras and their nudes eyeshadow palette.
Carmen i.
Carmen i.
Madison, WI
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Desde mucho tiempo uso cover girls , buenisimos productos por mucho tiempo me encanta lo recomiendo
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl I really like it, it's cheap and good quality, my mom bought it, translucent powders, makeup bases, nail paints and everything is great.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Byron Center, MI
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great makeup company for beginners. I started with this brand when I was a noobie. The prices are nice and can find just about anything for your interest.
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Fresh products and very good quality- price, I really like the variety of products they have, the packaging is youthful and very beautiful, I also use many of their products daily, such as rimmel for eyelashes, compact powders and blush, I really like it This brand is perfect for daily use.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cover girl 3 in 1 liquid foundation is amazing. The color I use is perfect for my skin type. It blends very nicely and has a natural finish. You have to set it with a powder for the best results but I don't mind that because it's so good!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.