Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

Drugstore brand. The only thing I use from covergirl (and have literally used since I was 16) is the Lash Blast Mascara. For $6 you literally cannot beat it. I have tried a huge range of drugstore and prestige and always go back to this., It is my ride or die!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

One of the best drug store makeup manufacturers out there.
So affordable, most products are long lasting and large variety of shades, products and styles.
Simone B.
Simone B.
Fort Gordon

I have super sensitive skin and i constantly yarn to change make up brands because I'd be good for a while and then I'd break out again.

Not with Covergirl, I have been their make up products for about 5 years now and I can't see myself ever using anything now else ever again
Aundrea H.
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL

Cover girl is my foundation of choice. That's typically the only product I find that is suitable for me.
Kayli Y.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY

I love how much makeup cover girl has to offer. They have a great selection of things to choose from. And they are all affordable.
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

This is my number one budget #beauty find with a nice high end look. I've loeved every product I have gotten from them and will,continue to love their products.
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

CoverGirl is an affordable drugstore brand that embraces everybody and caters to many different skin tones. I personally love their mascaras, but have heard of their other amazing products. I plan on continuing to purchase covergirl products!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Battle Creek, MI

Great drugstore line.
The super size fiber mascara is great!
TruMatch line is excellent for someone who cannot afford high end
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

I am such a huge fan of Covergirl everything from their foundations , to their mascara, to the lipsticks I have tried most of their products and I find that when I use them my skin only gets better. I have oily skin with deep pitted acne scars and their makeup help tremendously with my oil production. I can not say enough good things about this cosmetic line they give you options and are pretty reasonable in their prices. I highly recommend you check out this readily available line of makeup!
Scooby D.
Scooby D.

The cover girl naked skin pressed powder is very finely milled and soft on skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.