BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Terri N.
Terri N.
Ellerbe, NC
I use the eye shadow in this product. I even use the eye liner and the mascara as well. I've used this product for bout 15years or more and I'll probably still continue to use it for many more.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Obsessed with covergirl! Always my go to for mascara, almost every type is amazing!! I get all of my covergirl products at target and they have everything I want all the time! I've never been disappointed with a covergirl product!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Covergirl is always my go to its never too pricey and im always satisfied with there product.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan girl of Cover girl. Ive been using this brand for years. From mascaras to liners to eyeshadows, this brand will not dissappoint! You can find this product at most drugstores, for a super low price. They have some of my favorite eyeshadows of all time.
Golden C.
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
I have just different lines of covergirl lip stick. The price is good. You will send no more than $5 on a tube of lip stick. Cool for a person like me who balls on a budget
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Circleville, OH
This my go to make up. I love cg. Very affordable, applies well, stays on all day. Smells great
marqueshia m.
marqueshia m.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing company. I can get almost anything i need and it will perfect. Quality, pigmentation, and color range.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far their foundation is the only that I have found that does not make me looked aged by enlarging my pores and making my skin oily as ever. It last all day and keeps my look beautiful and fresh which is awesome since I don't always have time to freshen my make up when out on the town.
Graciela G.
Graciela G.
If you wear makeup you must have Covergirl. This is a brand for women who want to feel young and beautiful. Their products are lively, energetic and fun. It offers products for eyes like eyelash mascara, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner pencil shades, for the face has Powders, Concealers, Blush, Foundations and lips.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
New Brighton, MN
Cover girl was one of the first make up brands I began using . Some of their mascara is like the green and pink tube are ones that work so well. You can purchase this brand from Walmart or target or cub.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.