Add a Photo

Marcia T.
Denver, CO
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use clean makeup foundation by covergirl..it works great! It is lightweight and last all day..would recommend
Kaitlynne A.
Kaitlynne A.
twin falls
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirl but have found other companies that I like better. Their products don't seem to last long enough
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Greensboro, NC
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl since I was allowed to wear make-up. I have always liked their pressed powder. The prices have always been very affordable for any budget. The quality is really good as well. Definitely recommend Covergirl!
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't usually choose one specific brand for all of my cosmetics, but covergirl has never failed me. I am very selective about my foundation and covergirl had provided me with my absolute favorite of all time.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian , VA
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
These products are good quality and a reasonable price. I've tried many different types of their products and have liked them all.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Lagrange, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been a tried and true beauty brand since I can remember. While their products are not top notch, they are a great value and are wonderful for someone who does not wear much makeup or is just starting to. I like these products for the affordability and the ease of accessibility.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl always has amazing, affordable products. They're my go to when I need more makeup
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think CoverGirl does a really good job sometimes, however sometimes the stuff is not really pigmented and does not last very long. It is really inexpensive though
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirls new mascara Super Sizer, it makes my lases appear full & add's great length (my lashes are very thing/short). Not a fan of their other mascara's. The point plus eyeliner stays on all day. I have some lip products but have not tried them.
Marieann L.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl mascara will always be the mascara I use. I have tried others but covergirl is never to thick and never clumps on my lashes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.