Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ

I love cover girl. There máscaras are the best it makes my lashes look natural and big. I always recommended
leann b.
leann b.

i have purchased different products and tried most, and cannot say that i'm disappointed at all
Allison V.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA

I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA

I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC

Me
Encanta #CoverGirl llevo años usando su base . Me tapa toda las imperfecciones de la cara, es de larga duración, no da brillo 💖
Y lo mejor es que no son caros
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Redding, Ca

Reliable and cheap. My go to powder and eyeliner. A must have in my makeup bag. Can not live without.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Berkeley Springs, WV

I love so many of their products. They work great and are cheaper for us middle class folk. I recommend them to everyone. My favorite so far
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY

I luke most of their products. I think this is a good quality make up brand. I love their foundation.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Spring, TX

Covergirl has always been a favorite of mine. I remember growing up watching americas next top model and how I thought that it was so amazing that the winner would be the next face of Covergirl. They have made waves recently with the announcement of their first Coverboy!! How exciting! I think that it is amazing to be able to buy products from the line and support the changes in the makeup industry that they promote!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

best eyeliner. Best foundation (although they just discontinued my liquid magic kind whish sucks) This is my go to eyeliner and a great inexpensive brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.