BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brandy O.
Lake City, SC
I have used covergirl power, foundation and eye make up. the eye make up, such as mascara, eye shadow, and eye liner is great, but the foundation and powedered face makeup makes me breakout personally. I still think its a good product though
Lauren Singh s.
Cover Girl is awesome I love the nail polish they have it last a long time but kinda expensive!! I love how long it last and I don't have to worry about reapplying after a couple of days!
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
Love the price, love the easy to use products, and love the convenience of finding the product when I need a replacement. It is great quality, it lasts quite a while, and it works well on all skin tones and types. I will definitely buy covergirl again!
Brittany E.
I like what they stand for and they do a great job adding a diversity of people as their spokesmodels. The foundation isn't the greatest for my skin. It doesn't have a lot of coverage and it gets streaky. I do love their mascara and lipstick! My favorite brand to get them from.
Annelle T.
Yonkers, NY
They have a high volume mascara that I love I usually get it at cvs it's like 7 dollars but it does wonders to your eyes it looks.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
I love this brand. Everything it does works to a point and it does not cost the much so win win
Emily D.
New Hartford, CT
There's a reason this brand has the longevity they do. Good products at affordable prices.
Emily G.
I love cover girl products their mascara is my go to. The only thing I don't like about it is when flakes off. But it gives great volume to my eyelashes
Alex L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! Love cover girl. Love even more that they have a male model! Amazing company
Ali L.
Covergirl is one of my very favorite drugstore makeup brands for a few reasons. Their prices are great. Their products have been around forever. Their mascaras, foundations, and blushes are some my favorites out of high or low end! I love Covergirl!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.