BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME
This like any company has hits and misses. Also depends in your skin type. But for the most part I like there product.
Susana C.
Susana C.
Es mi marca favorita de productos de belleza! Amo sus productos, desde las mascaras y los delineadores hasta los lip gloss e incluso sus lip balms. No es exageradamente caro ni exageradamente barato, es simplemente accesible. Recomiendo totalmente esta marca.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
covergirl is a good company. it has your basics. i love that they parterned with katy perry and zendaya.
Ava W.
Ava W.
New Orleans, LA
Covergirl mascara was one of the first mascaras I've ever purchased. From the beginning I loved it and it's what I use till this day! I've even tried high end expensive mascaras and they do nothing compared to the length and volume Covergirl mascaras give me. I definitely recommend their mascaras especially the yellow length mascara for length you've never seen before!
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl I haven't tried recently, but their foundation and concealers are great!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Elizabeth City, NC
I have been using covergirl since I started wearing makeup. I am never disappointed in the products. Very good brand.
Toni T.
Toni T.
Dallas, TX
I use Cover Girl perfect point plus eyeliner in black onyx every day. I prefer the gel liner over pencil because I find that it stays on longer throughout the day. I would estimate that this liner starts to wear off around 6 hours after having it on. It never fully comes off, just weakens in color. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products at a great price! One of my favorite drug store brands. They are always updating their formulas and products, too.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
I love cover girl mascara. All the ones I've tried have always worked great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.