Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian , VA

These products are good quality and a reasonable price. I've tried many different types of their products and have liked them all.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Madison, IL

I've used CoverGirl ever since my parents let me use makeup, my mom first introduced me. The first product I used was their powder foundation, which was good for someone starting out. After a while I just kept buying CoverGirl because it was familiar and felt like family in a way. I've never been disappointed by a product. I've tried other brands and there all okay, but CoverGirl is the best in my opinion.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

Cover girl always has amazing, affordable products. They're my go to when I need more makeup
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Depew, NY

I think CoverGirl does a really good job sometimes, however sometimes the stuff is not really pigmented and does not last very long. It is really inexpensive though
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA

I love Covergirls new mascara Super Sizer, it makes my lases appear full & add's great length (my lashes are very thing/short). Not a fan of their other mascara's. The point plus eyeliner stays on all day. I have some lip products but have not tried them.
Marieann L.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL

Cover girl mascara will always be the mascara I use. I have tried others but covergirl is never to thick and never clumps on my lashes.
Torri H.
Torri H.
Costa, WV

Most of it is over-commercialized. But it's okay honestly. I don't have a ton of Covergirl in my makeup bag... Used to as a teen.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC

The makeup seems to last for a long time even if I'm wearing it all day. really great quality
April S.
April S.
Norton, Va

All of their products are greAt but their mascara is usually what I purchase the most.
Sonja W.
Sonja W.
Maryland Heights, MO

I've been using Covegirl all my young and older life. I find them affordable and they have a great variety of products. I know what I like and they have what I want. I would like for them to come out with a teen line. I will always purchase Covergirl products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.