BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tresa W.
Tresa W.
Fort Smith, AR
My favorite CG product are their mascaras. They're very easy to use and apply. They have such a large variety of colors. And they go on clump free. I highly recommend them.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by the covergirl matte foundation in the queen collection. It's long lasting, the formula is smooth & gives you a dewy look. If you haven't tried it you should
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love the covergirl mascaras the price is great and the quality is amazing Defenetly my fav. Mascaras.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
Covergirl has always been a favorite, trusted and reliable cosmetic company of mine. Keep up the good work.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality makeup for good prices/ they are really good when it comes to basic lipsticks or make up you need for outfit/event or when you need to just grab something your missing and go. You can't test it and they tend to stick to colors that suit everyone. I do recommend for quick and easy makeup.
francys v.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
tiene buenos productos , lo lapices y labiales son muy buenos prácticos para cargar en la bolsa, no son pegajosos
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Sebree, KY
I love these products from covergirl, i think the masacaras are great, I only use masacara from covergirl plus they're cheap
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI
A little more expensive then some brands. However it is very good quality so its worth a little extra. I love their coverup! Super easy to find the right color and doesn't dry out your skin. Also they have squeeze bottles so theres no worry about dropping and spilling a brand new bottle.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
Great products and great prices. Have been using covergirl for over 10 years
Heather A.
Heather A.
Lowell , NC
I've always had good results with covergirl products. I don't wear much makeup but I love the eyeshadows and lip products. Go on smooth and great colors. Overall great products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.