COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA

Reasonably priced makeup. Decent selection of shades. Love eyeshadow and mascara.
Erodelyz B.
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ

I definitely recommend this brand. They have good quality products and inexpensive
Haley R.
Haley R.

CoverGirl is my absolute favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products are steals for their price and they're always trying to staying ahead of the trends. Plus, they have great spokeswomen (and now a man!!!). Whenever purchasing a CoverGirl product, I know that I'll only be disappointed in the product if I don't like the look it gives me. I've never had a complaint about an actual product of theirs sucking. Plus, CoverGirl always has simple, yet chic packaging. I highly recommend this brand to someone who's new to makeup and doesn't want to break the bank while still practicing!
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX

I'm just really into one foundation that has always been amazing with my oily skin. I believe it's the 3-1 outlast foundation. It just works super good with my skin. It's been an item I have an will continue to repurchase.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

Until the voxbox I had never tried their mascara. I was hesitant to try new ones because I'm always afraid I wont like it and be stuck with it. But the new lashbash is awesome. Love the wand, application, product, how it looks, easy to take off at the end of the day
Denise D.
Denise D.

You get what you pay for and then some with many of their waterproof mascaras. That is mainly where covergirl gets some of my money.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ

I have never been unimpressed with covergirl. I especially love their lash blash mascara and powder foundation powder. They are consistent while not being too overpriced.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove City, OH

Awesome drug store brand. If I need something cheap, but still searching for a quality product, I always go to covergirl!
Hawa H.
Hawa H.

My go too product from over girl is concealer. It's an absolute just for me. Iv tried other concealer in the past but they never really do what my trust covergirl can. I'll be the first to admit that expensive makeup is amazing but cover girl is a classic traditional makeup that always has your back.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL

Best foundation powder ever! I put it over my foundation and it keeps my oils at ease. I was worried because it is so affordable and nothing seems to keep my oils at a minimum but this did the job and I am happier than ever. I have been repurchasing for a few years now
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.