Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kathia M.
Kathia M.
Newark, NJ

I have ao many products of Covergirl! And the majority I really love it! Especially their mascara I'm so inlove with it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Merced, CA

Love their foundations and eyeshadows, the foundation always matches my skin tone. Eyeshadows are always in bright colors.
Simone B.
Simone B.
Fort Gordon

I have super sensitive skin and i constantly yarn to change make up brands because I'd be good for a while and then I'd break out again.

Not with Covergirl, I have been their make up products for about 5 years now and I can't see myself ever using anything now else ever again
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

Great drug store brand! I personally like maybeline better but this is a close runner up! Nice foundations and lip products. Often on sale.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Las Vegas, NV

I love the mascara and the brushes are smaller then most and makes it easier for me to apply
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN

Covergirl is my overall go to makeup product! There has never been a time where I don't use some type of covergirl product on a daily basis. Covergirl can get expensive sometimes but well worth the quality of the products that I buy and use all the time!
Necy J.
Necy J.
Humble, TX

Cool brand. No problems. Works nicely for me. Smooth application. Nice affordable products.
Jihan S.
Jihan S.
West Lafayette, IN

As a newbie in makeup, I started using the Maybelline liquid foundation. I was very excited to use it, but unfortunately when I applied it on my face, for some reason it DRIES and it does that fast. So all I'm left with is a bunch of patches of dried foundation on my cheeks. Also, even though it is my shade, it gives me a grey-ish tone and made it look even weirder. Overall, I'm very unsatisfied with this product.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL

I'm not a huge "brand" person, hoe ever I know when I get cover girl, it's a product I know I'll like that will last and is worth the money.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.