BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
COVERGIRL has a wide range of products that fit every woman & every face. I love their products immensely & they are always first on my list when I try a new product out.
Holly J.
Covergirl is my go-to foundation. I apply it in a sheer layer and it feels light and clean
Debi B.
Lynn, MA
Reasonably priced, true long lasting colors and quality that I can rely on. The problem is that as soon as I find something I like, it's out of season, out of stock or has become another part of the Cover Girl line. I keep finding new things to fall in love with!
amanda T.
Chesapeake, VA
I love their foundation...blends in great and I also love the concealer and blush alot
Robyn L.
Liberty, Tx
I have been using Covergirl for quite come time. I haven't found a bad product yet. I usually buy it a Wal-Mart, and it isn't too expensive. I love how it looks on my skin. I love the base foundation that I use. I haven't bought covergirl from anywhere but Wal-mart.
Angela M.
brunswick, GA
Covergirl is literally one of the WORST makeup brands in my opinion. The mascaras are clumpy and run! The lipsticks don't stay and lack pigmentation. I don't even want to get started on the foundation. Not a fan, if I want cheap makeup that works I'll go to Maybelline
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
Covergirl has always been a good makeup staple. Some of their products are amazing, and others are duds. I think it is interesting that it appears they want to re-brand their image, and I am wondering what this re-brand will bring. I hope they will keep the cost the same.
Brandy O.
Lake City, SC
I have used covergirl power, foundation and eye make up. the eye make up, such as mascara, eye shadow, and eye liner is great, but the foundation and powedered face makeup makes me breakout personally. I still think its a good product though
Lauren Singh s.
Cover Girl is awesome I love the nail polish they have it last a long time but kinda expensive!! I love how long it last and I don't have to worry about reapplying after a couple of days!
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
Love the price, love the easy to use products, and love the convenience of finding the product when I need a replacement. It is great quality, it lasts quite a while, and it works well on all skin tones and types. I will definitely buy covergirl again!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.