Add a Photo

Stephanie L.
Circleville, OH
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This my go to make up. I love cg. Very affordable, applies well, stays on all day. Smells great
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Generally speaking, COVERGIRL is great value for the price! It's not fair to compare it to product selling at four times the cost, so my five stars is for the price and compared to the competition within the price range. They sell a wide range of makeup and beauty product.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
So far their foundation is the only that I have found that does not make me looked aged by enlarging my pores and making my skin oily as ever. It last all day and keeps my look beautiful and fresh which is awesome since I don't always have time to freshen my make up when out on the town.
Graciela G.
Graciela G.
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If you wear makeup you must have Covergirl. This is a brand for women who want to feel young and beautiful. Their products are lively, energetic and fun. It offers products for eyes like eyelash mascara, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner pencil shades, for the face has Powders, Concealers, Blush, Foundations and lips.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl was one of the first make up brands I began using . Some of their mascara is like the green and pink tube are ones that work so well. You can purchase this brand from Walmart or target or cub.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i like covergirl but their foundation is alittle oily on my skin.Might just be my skin.I would like to try a different brand.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
N Manchester, IN
Jan. 8, 2017, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl, is definitely one of my favorites. I do like there lipsticks, and leriquid foundations. I don't care for their mascera, had eyelashes fall out. Other than that, all good quality, and I would recommend their foundations definitely!
Kirstie S.
Kirstie S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use a lot of cover girl products and always end up happy with them. Especially their mascara.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Pensacola, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl base comes in so many different color shades it's easy to find one that matches! It applies smoothly and easy to blend too.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Jan. 1, 2017, 10:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best drug store makeup line. They have the best foundations to match your skin tone it's insane. The colors are amazing the quality you wouldn't even believe and the makeup is cheap nor harsh on the skin. Very affordable and I highly recommend giving a try if you haven't already
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.