BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl it's so nuca and really affordable I usually buy it at Walmart or something
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Greenup, KY
I ise covergirl foundation alot! The matt fresh clean is my favorite its in a blue container!! You can wear for hours and your face dont look oily at all!
Jördýn P.
Jördýn P.
Puyallup, WA
I used the cover girl foundation and I like the way it glides onto my face smoothly.. but it doesnt really give me the coverage I'm looking for.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Snow Hill, NC
I use the age defying foundation love it great coverage and it doesn't settle in fine lines.
Kary I.
Kary I.
York, SC
I do not use much makeup as I do not like the cakey feel of it on my face-especially in the warmer temperatures (I live in the south, there are ALOT of those days). CoverGirl has always been a light wearing makeup-even if I needed to wear a foundation and powder combination. My only complaint is that they need to keep basic colors (eyeshadows, etc.)in the rotation with the new trendy colors.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love COVERGIRL because its affordable for everyone and has all you need. i love how they always have new mascaras coming out like ever month and how there cover up doesnt just have 5 tones to pick from. also love how easy it comes off s you wont struggle so much.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly I buy covergirl blush, the one with 3 colors. This has become my go to blush over my brands of Clinique , Elizabeth Arden, etc.
Torie D.
Torie D.
Beemer, NE
There are some products that don't agree well with my skin. But for the most part everything I've tried has lasted and goes on beautifully.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this new Foundation I found out Walmart I use it everyday and you don't have to only put it on once
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME
This like any company has hits and misses. Also depends in your skin type. But for the most part I like there product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.