COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Julie M.
Julie M.
Springfield, MO
Huge variety in products, many colors, long lasting wear. Pressed powder lasts forever and always makes me look good.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Covegirl es una lina muy buena en todos sus porducto k tiene y es mi perferida en todos los aspectos
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
I've never actually tried Covergirl, I know it is a well known store brand so it easily accessible to me in my local grocery stores and shops, and is affordable.
Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried many of the cover girl product. I have bought Katy pary lipstick and it wad awesome. Everything was as described and smell of lipstick was awesome.
Ali Z.
Ali Z.
I've tried multiple products from this brand and I've loved them all. I wish the products were a little cheaper and not tested on animals but I still love them all!
Julie S.
Julie S.
I love the power compact. It is always so nice to have in purse for a quick freshen up- and a great price.
mandi T.
mandi T.
Hollywood, FL
Not the first thing i grab from my collection but not the last. I have a love/hate with these products but i would love to be proven wrong.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cult classics of makeup are almost all from cover girl! It was the first makeup brand I ever tried and I always go back to it and can trust them!
Terri N.
Terri N.
Ellerbe, NC
I use the eye shadow in this product. I even use the eye liner and the mascara as well. I've used this product for bout 15years or more and I'll probably still continue to use it for many more.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Obsessed with covergirl! Always my go to for mascara, almost every type is amazing!! I get all of my covergirl products at target and they have everything I want all the time! I've never been disappointed with a covergirl product!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.