BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY
I use the cover girl clean foundation, matte finish, I truly love the way it blends and helps make my skin look natural and clean. I have red blotches at times and this really works for me. It does not feel heavy and oily at all.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
This is affordable make up and they truly have it all. Why go to the higher up brand and pay more? They have everything for eyes, face, lips, etc. I enjoy that is it available at most stores and the pricing is where it should be.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Antigo
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I use covergirls Eyeliner, Mascara, foundation you name it I use it. All reasonably priced for such an amazing brand and products I have nothing negative to say. If you have never tried there products its a must!
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Arab, AL
Cover girl is great, they are a great makeup company if you are on a budget. It is available online, pharmacy's, and your local Walmart. It is a great and nice company. I love their makeup. everybody should buy it and try it out.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Ive bought mascara from covergirl before, it was amazing and my shopping experience was pretty good, they had a nice variation and very affordable, I regularly shop for mascara from Covergirl. I plan to keep shopping this brand!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about mascara. With that being said, I stumbled across Covergirl Lashblast and it is my favorite mascara product. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. Very happy with it and recommend it to others often.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been buying Covergirl products for years! I love Covergirl makeup! I've never had any problems with their products. Always have met my expectations! Their lip glosses, lip sticks, eyeshadows and mascaras are my favorites!
Toshia S.
Toshia S.
Winnsboro, TX
Love cover girl I have been using it for years, I find that the color is true to what is shown. It is very well priced and stays out for the most part. I love their eyeliner. Will always purchase cover girl even do my daughters!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
Cover girl is one of my favorite brands. Every product they have is suitable for all skin types and all styles. I love the quality of the products and I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a great beauty brand.
Haley A.
Haley A.
Elida, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl actually does have some nice makeup just have to honestly look. It's totally affordable in my opinion. My favorites would be concealer for under the eyes I think it worked amazing. And yes I would recommend to others!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.