Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.
Cambridge, ON

Always really nice products, they keep my skin looking good and fresh. My pores don't clog too much and CoverGirl ensures that. However, in comparison to MAC and other brands, there is simply no comparison. When on a budget, covergirl is a great choice.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I always find covergirl products to pretty good. Their foundations have a pretty good range of colors, as well as many formulas. It's always very affordable. The only product I haven't always liked is their mascaras. They are good, but nothing stellar.
Halley L.
Halley L.

I have some real staples in my collection from Covergirl. I love some of their foundations like the Clean Matte BB cream, and Ready,Set, Gorgeous Foundation. They also make fabulous mascaras and pencil liners. Definitely worth looking into their stuff!
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN

I really like Covergirl's clear mascara - you could use it as a gel for your eyebrows as it holds very well and is cheaper than other brow gels that are on the market. I know that Covergirl makes a variety of cosmetics that are affordable and are good.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Vancouver, WA

Meh it is a hit or miss with them. I used them when I was in high school, and I thought well now that its 20 years later maybe they have come out with better stuff... Newp. Still just as hit and miss as it always has been. Never change there covergirl.
Nita S.
Nita S.
Ewa Beach, HI

I have used Covergirl products for many many years! I trust it and believe that others should trust it as well. The products never let me down. I especially enjoy the eye make up and have passed own my love of Covergirl products to my children as well.
Kadee B.
Kadee B.
Northridge, CA

I usually go for higher end makeup products, but I really love covergirls lipglosses. It's a product that I've been using since I starter wearing makeup. I think they could widen the color collection but for a nice everyday nude lipgloss it's my go to.
Mikelah M.
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO

Covergirl always has makeup that I absolutely love. My favorite purchase was a covergirl foundation that was good on my skin and lasted all day practically. I think that covergirl is fairly reasonable in their prices and I buy their products regularly.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA

Covergirl has great inexpensive products. uou can find them in about any store. They have a great variety of shades for all different skintones. They all pructs you ned to fulfill your beauty addiction. They are my go too brand for a mommy in a budget.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA

Lots of love for Covergirl! They've been coming out with a lot of palettes lately that I love, specifically their Tru palettes. Probably my favourite drugstore brand for eyeshadows and mascaras. I don't think I've used a non-Covergirl mascara in years.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.