BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY
I use the cover girl clean foundation, matte finish, I truly love the way it blends and helps make my skin look natural and clean. I have red blotches at times and this really works for me. It does not feel heavy and oily at all.
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a hit or miss. Some products are decent, some products are less than decent. I honestly have not found anything that blows me out of the water, but then again I have not found anything I absolutely hate. A solid meh.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
This is affordable make up and they truly have it all. Why go to the higher up brand and pay more? They have everything for eyes, face, lips, etc. I enjoy that is it available at most stores and the pricing is where it should be.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Ive bought mascara from covergirl before, it was amazing and my shopping experience was pretty good, they had a nice variation and very affordable, I regularly shop for mascara from Covergirl. I plan to keep shopping this brand!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about mascara. With that being said, I stumbled across Covergirl Lashblast and it is my favorite mascara product. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. Very happy with it and recommend it to others often.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
Cover girl is one of my favorite brands. Every product they have is suitable for all skin types and all styles. I love the quality of the products and I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a great beauty brand.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been buying Covergirl products for years! I love Covergirl makeup! I've never had any problems with their products. Always have met my expectations! Their lip glosses, lip sticks, eyeshadows and mascaras are my favorites!
Haley A.
Haley A.
Elida, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl actually does have some nice makeup just have to honestly look. It's totally affordable in my opinion. My favorites would be concealer for under the eyes I think it worked amazing. And yes I would recommend to others!
Toshia S.
Toshia S.
Winnsboro, TX
Love cover girl I have been using it for years, I find that the color is true to what is shown. It is very well priced and stays out for the most part. I love their eyeliner. Will always purchase cover girl even do my daughters!
Savanna J.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love covergirl?! Their mascara is a must have for any girl! While their foundation makes me break out because I am allergic to it, I absolutely love all of their other products! A girl cannot live without covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.