Add a Photo

Stephanie S.
Antigo
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I use covergirls Eyeliner, Mascara, foundation you name it I use it. All reasonably priced for such an amazing brand and products I have nothing negative to say. If you have never tried there products its a must!
Valeria I.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA
Jan. 14, 2017, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Es muy buena marca de farmacia tiene muy buenos productos y aparte es algo económica sus productos son muy buenos si cumple con lo que promete 👍🏻👍🏻 si me gusta mucho es muy buena en lo que hace sus máscaras son de los mejores ...
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've tried multiple protects from Covergirl. I like the mascara and eyeshadow. I would use my Covergirl mascara over a high end brand. I did not like the foundation. Made my face feel cakey and I could never match the right color
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Arab, AL
Dec. 23, 2016, 5:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is great, they are a great makeup company if you are on a budget. It is available online, pharmacy's, and your local Walmart. It is a great and nice company. I love their makeup. everybody should buy it and try it out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is affordable make up and they truly have it all. Why go to the higher up brand and pay more? They have everything for eyes, face, lips, etc. I enjoy that is it available at most stores and the pricing is where it should be.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is one of my favorite brands. Every product they have is suitable for all skin types and all styles. I love the quality of the products and I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a great beauty brand.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been buying Covergirl products for years! I love Covergirl makeup! I've never had any problems with their products. Always have met my expectations! Their lip glosses, lip sticks, eyeshadows and mascaras are my favorites!
Mari M.
Mari M.
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ive bought mascara from covergirl before, it was amazing and my shopping experience was pretty good, they had a nice variation and very affordable, I regularly shop for mascara from Covergirl. I plan to keep shopping this brand!
Toshia S.
Toshia S.
Winnsboro, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 5 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl I have been using it for years, I find that the color is true to what is shown. It is very well priced and stays out for the most part. I love their eyeliner. Will always purchase cover girl even do my daughters!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 3, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am very picky about mascara. With that being said, I stumbled across Covergirl Lashblast and it is my favorite mascara product. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. Very happy with it and recommend it to others often.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.