BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marie B.
I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love cover girl. They have a diversity of products, and I love to try new products of theirs.
Minder T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena marca de maquillaje, amo sus lapices delineadores,los rubores y sus mascaras son muy buenas.
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl Is A Great brand. I love some of their mascaras and their eyeshadows. Very affordable too.
Stevie A.
Norton Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only cruelty free brands get my support. Unfortunate that lower priced makeup is rarely cruelty free.
A R.
I think covergirl is a great makeup brand and they have a lot of great products that you can purchase
Krista L.
Saint Louis, MO
Great products at great prices and availability is easy to find
The colors work well and cover nicely
Kaitlyn J.
Covergirl makeup has been the most consistent and reliable!! It goes on smooth and stays on all day!
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used cover girl for a while. I have had good experiences with it. Their shade range is fabulous!
Lou K.
Danville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best makeup products I have owned. Never a disappointment. Totally worth giving a try.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.