COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Smriti S.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX

Covergirl has a great cause other than just makeup plus it is an affrdable brand that is available practically everywhere. I shop the products from Ulta or drugstores like CVS and Walgreens. The quality is not always the best but is good for most.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Denton, TX

I feel safe buying cover girl so when the moment hits to buy makeup this is one of those brands that I'm not worried about low quality products when I purchase. Peace of mind is alot more powerful than people think when it comes to spending money.
Kilsy W.
Kilsy W.

I bought a blush covergirl and its normal is not too good but it's not bad, I used it something and it works well but it's not my favorite, I bought it in a duty free in an airport and it was fast, I really want to try other products of covergirl.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX

When I was younger cover girl was all I'd use cuz they have awesome products at great prices but if you can't afford to have chemical peels, plastic surgery and other procedures the products don't really work as well as other brands for older skin
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL

From watching commercial advertisement of new products and then purchasing them. Yea other brands are good too but covergirl is also affordable for almost every budget and their products are great! I would most definitely recommend their products.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK

Cover Girl has some of my favorite liquid lip sticks of all time! The color choices are great and so is the price, if your looking for a cheaper drugstore brand that is just as good as the high end brands, I would definitely recommend cover girl!
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE

I love cover-girl products. They continue to be innovative and offer a variety of colors and styles. They offer products that fit every ones makeup needs with quality ingredients . There products are also very affordable and available everywhere.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Henderson, NV

Covergirl mascaras in general are just amazing! I haven't found one yet that I don't like! The wands have all been good for me. i especially love anything volumizing and dark! Some packaging I think is too bulky, but to me it's about the product!
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY

But like....how many of you practiced the commercial in the mirror...because I know that I did. Covergirl has some amazing products that are still super affordable for those on a budget. Some of my favorite every day products come from this line.
maria m.
maria m.
Evergreen Pk, IL

I use their eyebrow pencil and used to use their eyeliner forever until I changed it up. I can't spend $30 on an eyebrow pencil the one I use is like $6 and works just fine and easy to apply, doesnt take me more than a minute to fill in my brows!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.