BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Gainesville, FL
I use the covergirl loose powder to set my base makeup. I have used this for years and have been very pleased with the consistent quality of this product. The way the powder allows the foundation to set in a flawless finish, so not to look overly made up, but more natural, is a big plus in my book.
DeAna C.
DeAna C.
Greeneville, TN
Almost all my make up is covergirl. i am obsessed! its defiantly affordable. i SUGGEST IT TO ANYONE! Its a great make up brand to use. PLUS i love that they have a male model for it now, makes me excited and happy that they're an open make up brand to the world!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of cover girl anymore... And they test on animals. I do have a trio eyeshadow that was sent to me and I like that though.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL
I've used several of their products; mainly eye makeup and some foundation. I find the foundation to be too thick but I really like their eyeliners.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
New Castle, IN
CoverGirl has always been my one go to drugstore makeup. It was the first makeup i was ever given and i stuck with it ever since! You have to try the minerals powder, it is so awesome! I've never had a problem once with any product from CG. I'd say that is pretty good since i have been using it for over 25 years!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
The make up is very good. And a very good price as well. I like the powder for make up
Ayanna P.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all of their products! I actually got a voxbox with cover girl products! I loved the lip balm and powder!! Good for dry skin
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl but don't love it. I tend to go more toward other brands like Milani or lore all instead.
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI
Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY
Covergirl is a really great brand of makeup to use. There are plenty of different products by them to choose from. Also their products are not only affordable but quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.