COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.
Brownsville, TX

Cover girl has always been my favorite choice in foundation and powder products. Have used it for years and have tried bigger name brand products that aren't as good as my cover girl products.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.

Good drugstore products, although some I'm not a fan of. I don't like their foundation. It's not worth buying.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Perris, CA

I love cover girl I was purchaser mascaras every single day because I can do for the really expensive ones ! Pros it's amazing it works well and cons nothing! Everything is super affordable! I definitely would recommend this for other people! It's just really amazing!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL

I used covergirl in High school & it was great products to use! Now it just don't work for my skin ! Very affordable
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Covergirl mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives you the desired look and even more. But, it doesn't stop there. All their products are great and their prices are even better! Covergirl is always one of my go to brands for great and affordable make up!
Logan T.
Logan T.
Memphis, TN

Eh, most things from this brand don't float my boat. Their probably are some good things, I just don't find myself excited about any of their products.
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, tx

I love trying new makeup brands. So I bought some of covergirl's foundation from my local Walmart. It was a great color and actually matched my skin tone (which is hard bc I am so pale), but it made my face super oily and cause my face to breakout. So I do not buy covergirl foundation anymore. I do buy their other products though. They are a reputable brand, and a brand I trust.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID

I've been impressed overall with these products based on their performance. I'd really love to see an improvement in the ingredients as far as making them more clean. I do use products from this brand and find them to be a great option for low budget beauty which is readily accessible at most convenient stores.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

I've been using Covergirl Lash Blast mascara exclusively for several years now. The one that comes in the orange tube is perfect for me. Gives me length and volume without having to wear a gallon of it.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA

I used covergirl foundation for my wedding and it lasted all day. My skin was smooth and and had great coverage. I love all their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.