Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN

Cover girl was one of the first make up brands I began using . Some of their mascara is like the green and pink tube are ones that work so well. You can purchase this brand from Walmart or target or cub.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.

i like covergirl but their foundation is alittle oily on my skin.Might just be my skin.I would like to try a different brand.
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL

I like cover girl because you can find good makeup for affordable prices. I usually buy their products at ulta or Walgreens. Sometimes they have bogo and that's pretty awesome because you can save money. Plus their máscaras are so bomb.
Kirstie S.
Kirstie S.

I use a lot of cover girl products and always end up happy with them. Especially their mascara.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Pensacola, FL

Covergirl base comes in so many different color shades it's easy to find one that matches! It applies smoothly and easy to blend too.
Raina Foreverloveble S.
Raina Foreverloveble S.

I love everything covergirl. I have a lot of there products in my house. Covergirl is everything.
Marcia T.
Marcia T.
Denver, CO

I use clean makeup foundation by covergirl..it works great! It is lightweight and last all day..would recommend
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

A good drugstore brand that's up on new trends. It has cute packaging and a good variety
Nely R.
Nely R.
Danbury, CT

The cover girl ready set gorgeous concealer is very light wight with medium to full coverage.
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I don't usually choose one specific brand for all of my cosmetics, but covergirl has never failed me. I am very selective about my foundation and covergirl had provided me with my absolute favorite of all time.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.