Add a Photo
Terri N.
Ellerbe, NC
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the eye shadow in this product. I even use the eye liner and the mascara as well. I've used this product for bout 15years or more and I'll probably still continue to use it for many more.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Obsessed with covergirl! Always my go to for mascara, almost every type is amazing!! I get all of my covergirl products at target and they have everything I want all the time! I've never been disappointed with a covergirl product!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is always my go to its never too pricey and im always satisfied with there product.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am a huge fan girl of Cover girl. Ive been using this brand for years. From mascaras to liners to eyeshadows, this brand will not dissappoint! You can find this product at most drugstores, for a super low price. They have some of my favorite eyeshadows of all time.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Feb. 7, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love cover girl products. They seriously have something for anyone. Not only is there something for anyone you cannot beat their prices. They are absolutely reasonable with every single item they sell. I think my favorite product by cover girl is well that's so hard. lol I don't have a favorite.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Circleville, OH
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This my go to make up. I love cg. Very affordable, applies well, stays on all day. Smells great
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Lagrange, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been a tried and true beauty brand since I can remember. While their products are not top notch, they are a great value and are wonderful for someone who does not wear much makeup or is just starting to. I like these products for the affordability and the ease of accessibility.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
So far their foundation is the only that I have found that does not make me looked aged by enlarging my pores and making my skin oily as ever. It last all day and keeps my look beautiful and fresh which is awesome since I don't always have time to freshen my make up when out on the town.
Graciela G.
Graciela G.
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If you wear makeup you must have Covergirl. This is a brand for women who want to feel young and beautiful. Their products are lively, energetic and fun. It offers products for eyes like eyelash mascara, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner pencil shades, for the face has Powders, Concealers, Blush, Foundations and lips.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl was one of the first make up brands I began using . Some of their mascara is like the green and pink tube are ones that work so well. You can purchase this brand from Walmart or target or cub.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.