BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Iracema E.
Iracema E.
San Diego, CA
I love it
Its a nice brand to use it
N it's stays for long
I recommend it
N it's not expensive
U could buy it at any Walmart
Cvs ,wall greens
K mart

Raven R.
Raven R.
Covergirl mascara has to be one of my all time beauty grabs when I go into a drugstore. Love it!
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hollywood , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Jarrell, TX
Have tried mascara from covergirl.. literally made life easy..I enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back and get more.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Brocton, NY
Cover girl advanced radiance is something I've tried recently. It goes on nice and is nice looking for a little while, then seems to get pretty oily looking and wipes off if you touch your face.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to makeup brand. It's a brand I can trust and is also affordable.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Affordable, trustworthy and reliable. Also beautiful and good quality for the price you pay for their products. Their mascaras are bomb! Get them, so cheap and so good. Best product of them all.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Cover girl never lets me down. I always get from Walmart. It's affordable and reliable.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Covergirl has some great products for an affordable price. When I need to use makeup and do not want to use my more expensive products - I always use their Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation. Their waterproof pencil eyeliners are great and just as good as more expensive products that I have tried.
edna j.
edna j.
Fresno, CA
My older sister introduced me to COVERGIRL base make up over 40 years ago. Today I am 62 and my sister is 66 and having used this make=up daily it has kept our faces moist and developed fewer wrinkles than many of our friends.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.