Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Madi H.
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV

cover girl is very good for beauty products. You can get a variety of things there. They have a variety of products but not as much as MAC or sephora.
Penny Y.
Penny Y.
La Mesa, CA

I have used some products of Covergirl since my teen years. Although my use of the product has decreased as I get older. I do not find it meets all its stated qualities
Elena L.
Elena L.

Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR

Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pecos, Tx

For the basics and when I need something last minute, CoverGirl is the only drug store cosmetic that I will use. It affordable, convenient and they carry a good variety of products and colors. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Super affordable and still good quality makeup. Big fan of their products!!
Joan S.
Joan S.

I love the fish of this foundation and because I have a oily face it doesn't bother my skin.
lindsay t.
lindsay t.
Buffalo, NY

I love all of covergirl products. all of their mascara is my favorite i like to switch it up between and find my favorite products but i switch between them all because i really like all of the makeup and who doesnt love new make up and it is long lasting
Sammie-Dee V.
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX

It is cheap but not cheaply made. It is convenient to find, and purchase because it is always at drugstores.
Krysten H.
Krysten H.

I usually buy cover girl, because it's not that expensive. Plus, it's good quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.