BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Cover girl products are very popular and have been around for a long time. There is a reason for that. It's because their products are amazing quality and they speak for themselves. Cover girl products are sold everywhere and are very affordable. I love the fact that they have such a wide range of products.
Dallas B.
Junction City, KS
My favorite product is the mascara. They have many different kinds to choose from. Mascara is my go to product. Waterproof really works.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
You did it again cover girl. All of this I Products . Cover girl makes have all made me look nice . My best of all is the lip licks . It make my lips look Fuller. Cover girl meets at target CVS and Rite Aid. Keep on buying this product for myself
Natasha S.
Conyers, GA
Covergirl is affordable for me. I like it because I am a female who doesn't know a lot about makeup and these are great for me.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love their eyeliner and mascaras. I never really use anything else. Their foundation is full coverage. But makes me break out. Easy to find anywhere and definitely is my go to for eyes.
ashton k.
Trenton, OH
i love covergirls concealer. once you put it on and run it in you can't see any pimples or dark circles. it's amazing
Angela E.
Gaston, NC
Love the Covergirl Queen collection. Perfectly matches african american skin tones. Prices are good and easily found in local Walmarts and drug stores.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
COVERGIRL has a wide range of products that fit every woman & every face. I love their products immensely & they are always first on my list when I try a new product out.
Holly J.
Covergirl is my go-to foundation. I apply it in a sheer layer and it feels light and clean
Amanda R.
Mchenry, IL
I absolutely love covergirls mascara line, my natural lashes are small and frail, but when I use their mascara it makes my lashes so long and full!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.