Add a Photo

Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have a few of the cover girl palettes and they are actually pretty decent. I like how they are buildable and not overly pigmented. I however wouldn't say cover girl is my favorite brand.
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl mascara has always been my thing! Love all the different choices, so I'm not stuck using the same thing over and over.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great high end make up alternative. Some of the eye shadows leave more to be deserved, but overall good brand.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great on lipsticks, mascara and liners. The product stays on all day and looks perfect
Mary H.
Mary H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my CoverGirl foundation! it just gives me the right coverage and the perfect finish! I always look fresh and my face shows no dark spots or any imperfections. I always buy 2 or more because I never want to risk not having it before an important event.
Gisellys A.
Gisellys A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand it helps me maintain a natural looking makeup look with enough coverage
Ebanas M.
Ebanas M.
Hialeah, FL
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What I like most about Covergilr is the base Stay Gorgeous is a base that is not very mentioned but I think it is good and has a medium coverage for the day is perfect and is light
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Seneca, SC
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Covington, TN
Feb. 7, 2017, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love Covergirl!! i use a variety of products from covergirl and it is just amazing! I love the katy kat eye mascara and the clump crusher mascara!! They are both one of my all time favorites! I will defintely buy more products from covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.