Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN

Covergirl is my overall go to makeup product! There has never been a time where I don't use some type of covergirl product on a daily basis. Covergirl can get expensive sometimes but well worth the quality of the products that I buy and use all the time!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jackson, OH

I have always been a fan of covergirl makeup since I've been a teen. Great coverage for your face no matter the skin type you have. It's great it comes in liquid or powder and even has great concealer too.
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

Biggest influence for me. When they included James Charles in their campaigns, I knew makeup was my calling. Although, covergirl don't cover-boy
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Kailua Kona, HI

Love covergirl foundations! Only brand that matches my olive skin tone and looks natural.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Springfield, MA

Absolutely love this product! It has been my main foundation for years now! It has never given me any problems!
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR

I use covergirl age defying foundation. My skin is pretty dry & thus one spreads really great.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Fyffe, AL

Covergirl makeup don't work with my face but I love there eyeliner and eyeshadows I just wished the foundation and powder would work with my skin
Christina H.
Christina H.

Love all the covergirl makeup i have tried. Variety of colors at affordable prices. Leaves your skin feeling great and the lasting wear is amazing.
Necy J.
Necy J.
Humble, TX

Cool brand. No problems. Works nicely for me. Smooth application. Nice affordable products.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA

I love this brand. I use foundation, powder, and concealer stick, a d refuse to use a different brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.