BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Springfield, MO
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara is my absolute fave! I have been a huge fan for years. Some of their other products I am ambivalent about, but I do love the mascara!
tammy R.
tammy R.
I have been wearing cover girl since my teenage years an I love it. Makes me feel beautiful and now in my older years makes me look and feel younger.
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl I haven't tried recently, but their foundation and concealers are great!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Neenah
I purchase mascara somewhat frequently and have no complaints with the products
jessica m.
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this new Foundation I found out Walmart I use it everyday and you don't have to only put it on once
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has always been a favorite of mine. I remember growing up watching americas next top model and how I thought that it was so amazing that the winner would be the next face of Covergirl. They have made waves recently with the announcement of their first Coverboy!! How exciting! I think that it is amazing to be able to buy products from the line and support the changes in the makeup industry that they promote!
Raven R.
Raven R.
Covergirl mascara has to be one of my all time beauty grabs when I go into a drugstore. Love it!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Greenville, SC
I like the covergirl concealer and powder. I especially love finding the perfect match for my complexion.
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.
Favorite brand since I was in middleschool, high quality I love all the glitter in the eyeshadows it's afforable and good coverage.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Brocton, NY
Cover girl advanced radiance is something I've tried recently. It goes on nice and is nice looking for a little while, then seems to get pretty oily looking and wipes off if you touch your face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.