Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

Until the voxbox I had never tried their mascara. I was hesitant to try new ones because I'm always afraid I wont like it and be stuck with it. But the new lashbash is awesome. Love the wand, application, product, how it looks, easy to take off at the end of the day
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Soperton, GA

Omg this is my favorite !! Love the quality of this brand and how it last all day !
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS

covergirl has some awesome products! the shade range in their product is very wide which is nice. not to mention, the quality of the makeup is always amazing and so is the price! I will definitely shop covergirl products again!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Knoxville, TN

Covergirl loose powder is by far the easiest when I'm in a hurry. With 4 children, one being two years old I'm lucky to get a minute alone. I'll just put on the loose powder and eye liner and I'm good. Covers very smoothly and lasts all day for me.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Madison, AL

I've used covergirl a long time! It is a good affordable brand! Wish it was a little better on coverage throughout the day. I keep purchasing it so I guess I'm satisfied with it. The color matches good!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV

I absolutely love this makeup brand! Every piece that I've purchased has always been a hit and I've always went back to buy more! The mascara is my favorite drugstore go to mascara, I hardly use anything else!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove City, OH

Awesome drug store brand. If I need something cheap, but still searching for a quality product, I always go to covergirl!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA

Reasonably priced makeup. Decent selection of shades. Love eyeshadow and mascara.
Erodelyz B.
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ

I definitely recommend this brand. They have good quality products and inexpensive
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX

Most covergirl products are right on point because of the quality for the price but just like any brand they do have hits and misses with the products. Over all I will continue to purchase products because price is one of my main concerns, I'll just make sure to read reviews before.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.