BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Donjeta
Hagerstown, MD
It's very amazing it makes my skin cool and makes me feel very very very active ! I love this !!!?!
Ariana G.

It is one of my favorite brands of pharmacy makeup products since its products are of great quality so far I have not had any complaints and the quality - price ratio on my part takes 20 points since for the quality it is quite suitable Another thing that I like about this brand is the presentation since all their packaging is beautiful and they are always taking new things to stay in the forefront
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
Cover girl makeup if affordable and accessible! Whenever I need something in a pinch or want to try something new I just run to cvs and grab some cover girl! The make up does not always last all day but I am usually satisfied.
Courtney M.
Tremont, PA
I like their facial powder n foundation powder I have to watch cuz I have sensitive skin issues I don't think they have to make any changes IMHO. I don't think it's TOO expensive. I also think it's a good quality product. Yea I'd recommend shopping here to my fam n friends
Karen R.
Grand Rapids, MI
The foundation I've used from cover girl is awesome it doesn't leave my skin stinky or itching like other foundations have but I feel my face nice and smooth and what I'm trying to cover up stays nice and covered up by this foundation.
Ashton L.
Brandon, MS
Amazing but again I never have money but Ive tried knock off products but I think they would be an amazing brand
susana t.
Bronx, NY
I love their BB cream & eyeliner. They work very well & worth it. They are very affordable.
Sierra A.
The Katy Kat line they came out with so far the best. The colors of the lipstick are perfect, and the mascara is also really pretty
Emmalee H.
San Marcos, TX
I love covergirl so much.i love there products and thier campains.they are ab amazeing company and i really live everythung they do.
Christina P.
Norfolk, NY
Clean makeuo, non caking.
True to color for foundations. Non oily foundation.

Nice collection of foundations, cover ups and powders at reasonable prices
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.