Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Terri N.
Terri N.
Ellerbe, NC

I use the eye shadow in this product. I even use the eye liner and the mascara as well. I've used this product for bout 15years or more and I'll probably still continue to use it for many more.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.

Obsessed with covergirl! Always my go to for mascara, almost every type is amazing!! I get all of my covergirl products at target and they have everything I want all the time! I've never been disappointed with a covergirl product!
Christine P.
Christine P.

Covergirl is always my go to its never too pricey and im always satisfied with there product.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI

I am a huge fan girl of Cover girl. Ive been using this brand for years. From mascaras to liners to eyeshadows, this brand will not dissappoint! You can find this product at most drugstores, for a super low price. They have some of my favorite eyeshadows of all time.
Torri H.
Torri H.
Costa, WV

Most of it is over-commercialized. But it's okay honestly. I don't have a ton of Covergirl in my makeup bag... Used to as a teen.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Circleville, OH

This my go to make up. I love cg. Very affordable, applies well, stays on all day. Smells great
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL

I like cover girl because you can find good makeup for affordable prices. I usually buy their products at ulta or Walgreens. Sometimes they have bogo and that's pretty awesome because you can save money. Plus their máscaras are so bomb.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX

So far their foundation is the only that I have found that does not make me looked aged by enlarging my pores and making my skin oily as ever. It last all day and keeps my look beautiful and fresh which is awesome since I don't always have time to freshen my make up when out on the town.
Graciela G.
Graciela G.

If you wear makeup you must have Covergirl. This is a brand for women who want to feel young and beautiful. Their products are lively, energetic and fun. It offers products for eyes like eyelash mascara, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner pencil shades, for the face has Powders, Concealers, Blush, Foundations and lips.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN

Cover girl was one of the first make up brands I began using . Some of their mascara is like the green and pink tube are ones that work so well. You can purchase this brand from Walmart or target or cub.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.