BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is another great drug store make up brand. They offer a wide variety of products which can be found anywhere. I am a repeat customer because it's very affordable and their products are great.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Covergirl 12 hour lipstick is my favorite. It stays on for several hours. 12 hours may be pushing it though.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Screven, GA
I like this makeup. It is light inexpensive and covers well. I like their powder and lipstick.
Diana B.
Diana B.
I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Where to begin lol..covergirl has brought my inter beauty out. I feel confident when wearing they make up. Its light weight. And best of all the price is always great.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Louisville
I was never able to wear lipstick. It never stayed on. Until I found the Outlast line. I love that it keeps my lips soft and I don't have to reapply all day.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product very reliable when you are looking for something they will usually have it,A god line of makeup for all ages
Dianey C.
Dianey C.
Mcallen, TX
My go to covergirl product would be blush love the shade 510 iced plum. Have been using this product for the past 6 years never really needed to try something else
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.