COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amber V.
Amber V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Eye shadow is okay. It smears the longer you wear it. Not my first choice for eye make up. I haven't used Covergirl for any other type of make up
Natashia S.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
every single cover girl product I have ever used has rocked. I love the quality and how cost efficient it all is. It is always my go to brand. I can't understand the need to pay huge amounts for makeup when you can get the same quality and not break the bank.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with some of Covergirls mascara! Not only is it affordable but I can find it virtually anywhere with no issues! I especially love the one with the bright purple container! It makes my lashes so long and full :)
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is classic when you think about makeup. Its a timeless brand that I have worn since I was just getting into makeup.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really feel like Covergirl has started trying way too hard but falling short. They make promises of their products and those promises aren't true for most people. Their All-Day Outlast line has disappointed me tremendously. If you sit around in air conditioning all day it might last but don't expect it to last in humidity or a night out dancing.

I will say that I am happy with Covergirl's eyeliners and some of their mascaras. They aren't anything special but they work well for me.

Other than that, they just seem to keep trying to put a twist on the same old products where major brands are coming out with brand new products that fit the current trends.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Denver, CO
Good product for the price. Able to find it almost everywhere. Also there is a variety of products to pick and choose from
Holly J.
Holly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go-to foundation. I apply it in a sheer layer and it feels light and clean
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sweet Home, OR
I love all cover girl products. They are a great price and they aren't cheaply made products.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Color girl has the best foundation ever and the best lipsticks! My favorite foundation is the trublend! I am colors 1 and 2!
Starr M.
Starr M.
Louisville, KY
Love their matte lipstain..I have several different colors and they are all wonderful. Excellent pigment and they stay on pretty good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.