Add a Photo
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love it. I love how they do commercials. I love the products. I love the variety. I can find them at any drug store and fit them into my budget. I love their mascaras. They are able to get good quality products at a cheap enough price that anyone can get them.
Ebanas M.
Ebanas M.
Hialeah, FL
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What I like most about Covergilr is the base Stay Gorgeous is a base that is not very mentioned but I think it is good and has a medium coverage for the day is perfect and is light
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great on lipsticks, mascara and liners. The product stays on all day and looks perfect
Mary H.
Mary H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my CoverGirl foundation! it just gives me the right coverage and the perfect finish! I always look fresh and my face shows no dark spots or any imperfections. I always buy 2 or more because I never want to risk not having it before an important event.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Covington, TN
Feb. 7, 2017, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love Covergirl!! i use a variety of products from covergirl and it is just amazing! I love the katy kat eye mascara and the clump crusher mascara!! They are both one of my all time favorites! I will defintely buy more products from covergirl!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Seneca, SC
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
Jan. 5, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've tried quite a few of their products and i've never had an issue with any of them. You get what you pay for. They are not top brand products and may not last as long. Overall happt with what i've bought. Bought my stuff at Walmart and Target.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great make up For a great Price . You can find it everywhere so there's never a shortage.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl has really great, affordable products. Items can be purchased at drug stores, Walmart and Target. My favorite products are their mascaras.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.