Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Haley D.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA

I used to only wear cover girl make up but after a few recent purchases I don't believe I will any longer. I started breaking out and my skin was getting oily. I am now using Mary Kay and thoroughly enjoy it.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelowna

I got the Covergirl TruBlend blush in the lightest shade and really like how the mix of colours gives a soft glow to my cheeks. It's a go-to on days that I want a light natural makeup look and for the price, I think the quality is on par with the more expensive brands. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to try out a new blush shade!
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA

I use Cover Girl Eye Enhancers eye shadow palette in Shimmering Sands. For me, it's the right mix of being shimmering, but not glittery. It's great neutral colors and they don't get all caked up like some do.
Charity Y.
Charity Y.

Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. I use both the liquid foundation and the powder and have for many years. Love both of them!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

Covergirl is a great drug story brand. its really good quilty. all there products are great products. there jumbo gloss blame is really nice.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Cover girl has a large variety of mascaras and lipsticks . Two things I never get tired of buying ! Love the affordable prices .
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA

Not a huge fan of cover girl products... I would have to say my favorite of their items is the pencil perfect eyeliner. It's self sharpening for precise application, but does not stay in place as well as others I have tried.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Willoughby, OH

Great brand they make so many products to chose from mostly good quality they just need to go a little lighter with foundation colors that would help some of us are pale but other then that I love there products
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT

Cover girl is my go to drugstore makeup. If I need something quick or don't want to spend department store prices I buy covergirl
Haley L.
Haley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I don't always prefer Covergirl because it irritates my skin but I love their mascara brands. They really add volume and color to your lashes especially if your lashes are thin and short like mine!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.