BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Covergirl has always been my go to for cosmetics. Though I have branched out some, I still buy their products and will continue to do so. Great value and quality.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its one of the best drug store make up around. super affordable. easy to use and has a lot of color pay off.
CoverGirl concealer foundation is smooth and has great coverage for my 62 year old skin.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Norfolk, VA
The Covergirl eye crayon is a GREAT product, especially in very black, it works great for those with oily eye areas.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Good products I couldn't really give them a good rating I have only tried 1 product and was a little disappointed
Desrean S.
Desrean S.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are okay products I had from Covergirl: the clean matte powder and the clean matte BB cream. There are one of the products that I did not like: the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation because it broke me out.
Lucia G.
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Es buena la marca, sus maquillajes en líquido son mi querer, y uno que otro corrector líquido, son geniales, dejan un acabado muy agradable y suave que no me canso de utilizarlos.
Aleeha W.
Aleeha W.
The Covergirl Queen collection is my absolute favorite. The lip products are a must have and its a collection revolving around Queen Latifah.
Marieann L.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Cover girl mascara will always be the mascara I use. I have tried others but covergirl is never to thick and never clumps on my lashes.
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A brand that I know and trust. I have been using their eye makeup for years now. They have a great product line.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.