Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA

Covergirl is my favorite for mascara. It easily competes with the more expensive brands yet it is so affordable. I always get compliments on how long and lush my lashes look and I owe it all to Covergirl and their amazing mascara! I always go back for more.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I can remember back to getting my first cover girl pressed powder and thinking I had the best of the best of makeup as a pre teen. Ever since then I have used a wide variety of cover girl products because for the price you can't beat the quality. Cover girl is right up there with other drug store brands.
Raina Foreverloveble S.
Raina Foreverloveble S.
Chicago , Illinois

I love everything covergirl. I have a lot of there products in my house. Covergirl is everything.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Dyersburg, TN

Covergirl is one of the only drugstore products that I don't have to worry about breakouts. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful when it comes to make up. I don't apply much during the weeks when I'm working but it gives the coverage I need.
Joy M.
Joy M.

I love the whole brand of Covergirl. They have the best celebrities and have now become inclusive with their models. I always think of reliable and classic with this brand.
Sabina B.
Sabina B.

I grew up using cover girl as one of my make up sets. Their make up quality is good and it's also affordable if you can't afford the more high-end make up. I love their eyeliner and brow pencil that I use the other day and have mentioned it's affordable
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI

Cover girl is a good drug store brand. I tend to only use their lipsticks, gloss and liquid lipsticks.
Nancy fancy S.
Nancy fancy S.

It's fair the eyeliner is great but the foundation never convinced me since it always oxidized on me
Ashtin B.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX

Cover girl is a classic brand that I, sadly, don't reach for very often, but I try! I always am trying something new from their line of products and very rarely find something I love. I like many things, but I never love anything I try. I think they are a classic brand, but are lackluster at formulations.
Ally K.
Ally K.
Carterville, IL

I have used certain products from Covergirl when I am out of my normal go to products. I do like their eyeliners and mascara almost as much as the higher priced brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.