BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
renee t.
renee t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands to use the eye shadows are well pigment and the lipsticks are beautiful
jessica m.
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this new Foundation I found out Walmart I use it everyday and you don't have to only put it on once
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Springfield, MO
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara is my absolute fave! I have been a huge fan for years. Some of their other products I am ambivalent about, but I do love the mascara!
Carmelita H.
Carmelita H.
Kentwood
Covergirl is a cheap alternative than it actually is very comparison to an AC where is Sephora at the mall cover girl works really good as last long it doesn't rub off and it has great matching colors I also really like their eyeshadow as well it's very shimmery and beautiful I like CoverGirl
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Columbus
Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products at a great price! One of my favorite drug store brands. They are always updating their formulas and products, too.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand in the fact that's it's pretty good quality and quite inexpensive at the same time. It offers great mascara and gives great results that's it promises on their packaging. I will buy again.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
I love COVERGIRL especially when they choose celebrities to be the spokesperson of it like Zendaya.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in using cover girl since I was in middle school they Holly's house and amazing products out you're always coming up with new things different formulas for everything is just absolutely a great company
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.