COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
Port Orange, FL

Covergirl is a wonderful product for persons with sensitive skin this a product I have always used and have always had a great experience and I think they are always improving
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jackson, OH

I have always been a fan of covergirl makeup since I've been a teen. Great coverage for your face no matter the skin type you have. It's great it comes in liquid or powder and even has great concealer too.
Brewing W.
Brewing W.

I've been using Covergirl my entire life. I have very pale and sensitive skin and so far Covergirl Matte is the one of the few that works well with my skin and covers my blemishes very nicely having a good glowing coverage. I love their mascara's since I have very long lashes the mascara is gentle on my eyes and not too heavy!
Donna P.
Donna P.

I love the Covergirl brand! They always have new & exciting new products to try at reasonable prices. The variety of products is so helpful when your looking for a new foundation or eyeshadow, etc...can always count on CoverGirl to have reasonable prices.
Necy J.
Necy J.
Humble, TX

Cool brand. No problems. Works nicely for me. Smooth application. Nice affordable products.
Molly M.
Molly M.

Cover girl has my favorite setting powder. Keeps me from getting oily and stays put. I do wish that they had more of a color choice but for the price you can't beat it. I would definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
Misty W.
Misty W.

Covergirl was my starter brand when I was around 12 years old and I probably won't ever completely stop using their products. Though they aren't high end like Kat Von D or Tarte, they are still a go-to brand for me and always will be.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

LOVE COVERGIRL! The first brand of makeup I was introduced to when I first started using makeup! Instantly fell in love with it! All products are amazing & affordable!
Allison B.
Allison B.

Cover girl is my go to drug store brand. The quality isn't quite that if some of the higher end companies but overall I like a lot of covergirl products. I particularly like their liquid foundation. There are plenty of colors to make sure it perfectly matches your skin tone. Plus, it's super affordable.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA

Covergirl is my favorite for mascara. It easily competes with the more expensive brands yet it is so affordable. I always get compliments on how long and lush my lashes look and I owe it all to Covergirl and their amazing mascara! I always go back for more.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.