BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Toni T.
Toni T.
Dallas, TX
I use Cover Girl perfect point plus eyeliner in black onyx every day. I prefer the gel liner over pencil because I find that it stays on longer throughout the day. I would estimate that this liner starts to wear off around 6 hours after having it on. It never fully comes off, just weakens in color. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Howell
It's alright I use their products a lot for everything. Some of them I don't like but o ha e picked and chose and I like a few of their products from cover girl
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a brand that we all have to prove. Is a must in a lot of their products. I love this brand!
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
I love cover girl mascara. All the ones I've tried have always worked great.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand and great products. Cover Girl gives you a high end coverage for a regular drug store brand. Again there are so many cover girl product toy are sure to find one you like.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Elizabeth City, NC
I have been using covergirl since I started wearing makeup. I am never disappointed in the products. Very good brand.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Covergirl 12 hour lipstick is my favorite. It stays on for several hours. 12 hours may be pushing it though.
Kameryn S.
Kameryn S.
Pickerington, OH
I love convergirl products they work great! I'll defiantly purchase them again
renee t.
renee t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands to use the eye shadows are well pigment and the lipsticks are beautiful
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love their lipsticks and I love their face powder in there concealers and eyeshadows and then now polishes it's a very good company
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.