Add a Photo
megan b.
Chandler, AZ
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
the covergirl foundation is kinda crappy, no good coverage and it is patchy and doesn't blend well
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
glendale , NY
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl "ready set gorgeous " is one of my favorite foundation I use color 220 is so affordable and easy to use! Is oil free so is perfect for oily skin like mine ! And you could purchase in a lot of places ulta , cvs, Walgreens Walmart etc
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Excellent affordable brand. I've used a couple of their mascaras and they are great! I love their products
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There is a reason companies stay in business for not only years but decades. They bring good products at reasonable prices. Covergirl is such a company from the mid 70's (earliest I remember) to today they have lots of great products.
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have a few of the cover girl palettes and they are actually pretty decent. I like how they are buildable and not overly pigmented. I however wouldn't say cover girl is my favorite brand.
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl mascara has always been my thing! Love all the different choices, so I'm not stuck using the same thing over and over.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great high end make up alternative. Some of the eye shadows leave more to be deserved, but overall good brand.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
Jan. 1, 2017, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl's masacra. No other brand can beat the brushes they put on their wands!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.