BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Candice L.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't beat the price and the long lasting color. I usually purchase these products at walmart . I also use their liquid makeup and blush
Kolye G.
Kolye G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using covergirl powders to set my face for years and the only downside I've come across is the fragrance. Its not even a bad fragrance I'm just picky. They have great coverage and nice foundations.
Lila S.
Lila S.
Covergirl is a come and go for me. Some products work great and i go back for more, and others dont work well and I do not buy again. Their coverup seems to not last as long as others
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Chesapeake, VA
I have bought so many of their products and some are just ahhh! Worth buying and great drugstore products
Covergirl's flap I love is the best and has treatment for the growth of eyelashes
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
East Lansing , MI
They always take care and pride in their products so it is always really nice to purchase and always the best quality. They do need to improve the shades of colors that they provide but overall they have excellent quality products that I buy frequently.
keidy S.
keidy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is so affordable and they have really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately. I am really into the Age Rewind concealer at the moment, it provides great coverage and doesn't cake up or crease on me. I also really enjoy the baby lips line of products... And the Matte and poreless foundation. Overall I've enjoyed most of the the items i've tried, very few misses ( I can't even think of one.)
Erika J.
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl! They are very affordable and have good products I like their 3 in 1 foundation! I don't own many products from them but they're not bad many products are amazing quality at amazing prices
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Summerville, SC
I like Cover girl for so e of their products. Their prices are reasonable, I wish they had a better selection of their lip gloss though.
Liz J.
Liz J.
Grand Blanc, MI
Quality makeup for the price. My personal favorite is TruBlend. Blends great for the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.