COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Covergirl products. They're affordable, always have coupons and you can find them in any store!
Ava C.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my go to products. It is affordable and is available anywhere. I like that Ican find dupes feom it's wide range of products too.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Scranton, PA
Not too bad but not a huge fan. I feel like the products don't live up to how they advertise
Tara N.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pecos, TX
For the basics and when I need something last minute, CoverGirl is the only drug store cosmetic that I will use. It affordable, convenient and they carry a good variety of products and colors. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love covergirl there was only one product I wasn't to fond of that I've used and it was because I have dry skin and it dried it out more but I definitely recommend covergirl product to anyone!!!😊😊
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Lash Blast mascara has to be my all-time favorite drugstore mascara ever. I love that Covergirl isn't afraid to have brown for their mascaras and sometimes I prefer brown to make my blue eyes pop. The Lash Blast makes my lashes voluminous and it doesn't flake off throughout the day.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
Drug store brand... Drug store quality.
Serves its purpose... Maybe even makes you happy. But theres no obsessing. I need obsessing.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mentor, OH
I've used eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara these products are the best highly recommended.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my childhood brand and still till this day I rock it bc the products are fab and highly recommend them great quality for the price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.