Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Gabby Y.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA

I love covergirl its a great brand at a pretty low price but i dont really buy their products that much but ill probably start buying stuff from them. Its usually better for begginers who wanna start in make up
Cover girl mascara it's super good I always use it and I won't stop using it cause it's a great product
Amber L.
Amber L.

Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Denisse D.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX

Good coverage usually through out the products have been disappointed but other than that I love covergirl!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Dyersburg, TN

Covergirl is one of the only drugstore products that I don't have to worry about breakouts. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful when it comes to make up. I don't apply much during the weeks when I'm working but it gives the coverage I need.
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
Laceys Spring, AL

I absolutely love cover girl!!! All the foundation and mascara is a.very good formula and doesn't irritate my skin at all
Veronica F.
Veronica F.

I've been a huge fan of covergirl for a very very long time. I love almost every one of their products!
Joy M.
Joy M.

I love the whole brand of Covergirl. They have the best celebrities and have now become inclusive with their models. I always think of reliable and classic with this brand.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI

Cover girl is a good drug store brand. I tend to only use their lipsticks, gloss and liquid lipsticks.
Nancy fancy S.
Nancy fancy S.

It's fair the eyeliner is great but the foundation never convinced me since it always oxidized on me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.