Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX

They make excellent beauty products and have a great selection. Their products work great and are great quality.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT

Some of the cover girl products I like, others not so much. They're eye shadows are great
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Baton Rouge, LA

Covergirl makeup is one of the best drugstore makeups that you can get. It seems like they work extra hard to prefect their makeup
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Bessemer, MI

Covergirl is my go-to brand for beauty products, especially if I am trying something new that I haven't used before. This brand is affordable and long lasting and can be found at mass retailers which makes it easy to find. I will always be a cover girl!
Janet A.
Janet A.
Mission, TX

I love their products. I grew up with this brand. At first, their products would leave my skin very greasy and oily. That would cause my face to break out a lot. But after managing to buy other face cleansing products, I can still use my Covergirl foundation without worrying about acne.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warrington, PA

I totally love cover girl and sofia vergara!
They products are good I use to use them when I start using makeup
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL

Love my #CovergirlCoverup works great no sploches and covers my scars and spots and gives me flawless looking skin that every female wants. Just a overall glamorous looking skin
Mascara is awesome. Long lasting, goes on thick but not clumpy, removes easily with water.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jackson, OH

I have always been a fan of covergirl makeup since I've been a teen. Great coverage for your face no matter the skin type you have. It's great it comes in liquid or powder and even has great concealer too.
Candice P.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR

Love their eye makeup. Lots of colors and finishes to choose from.
I like the twist eyeliner lots better than the pencil, it's more convinent. I don't have to worry about sharpening, I can just twist it when I need more.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.