Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Adriana B.
Adriana B.

Their shadows are a bit dusty but they look good. Little pigmentation. Your eyelash mascara is the best. The bases I like a lot are light but I love them. I recommend them. Completely covers. Not greasy. Their correctors are good
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Twentynine Palms , CA

I really like these products. They are affordable and always have my shade. I'm really loving the ready set gorgeous foundation
Kenzie
Kenzie

Cover girl was actually the first makeup brand I ever used as a little middle schooler trying out makeup for the first time. I think I have used every product from mascara to powder and for the most part, I can't complain. Cover girl has high quality products for an affordable price!
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA

Love this brand it has been around for ages and it is also very afforable. Would definitely recommend this brand for sure.
Nanz N.
Nanz N.

Probably one of the first brands that I ever started using as a teenager and still do! Very cute colors for different occasions
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV

I absolutely love this makeup brand! Every piece that I've purchased has always been a hit and I've always went back to buy more! The mascara is my favorite drugstore go to mascara, I hardly use anything else!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

Go to brand for make up! My family had always used cover girl so naturally I use it too! They have a huge selection of products that are all reasonably priced and awesome! You can get them almost anywhere!
Kara R.
Kara R.

There products are good for drugstore but not the best. There packaging is al right and I feel like they can step it up. There prices are good for what they offer and your able to find covergirl at every drug store practically.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.

Good drugstore products, although some I'm not a fan of. I don't like their foundation. It's not worth buying.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Perris, CA

I love cover girl I was purchaser mascaras every single day because I can do for the really expensive ones ! Pros it's amazing it works well and cons nothing! Everything is super affordable! I definitely would recommend this for other people! It's just really amazing!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.