BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Kassandra F.
Cover girl is good. But there is def some room for improvement. But they're getting better. Very affordable products. I highly recommend.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been a hit and miss for me. I really like the matte lipsticks as they dont dry your lips and have a great color range. However, I dont like the smell that some colors/collections have.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere! I highly recommend their super sizer mascara is definitely the best mascara in the drugstore btw!!!
Denise M.
I use the Covergirl pressed powder oil control makeup. It feels light and was able to find a color that actually mat hes my skin. It control the shine with maybe just a couple of applications through out the day depending how active my day is.
Priscilla M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like CoverGirl mascara, nail polish, lipstick..You name it! Also foundation, they have a wide range of variety to choose from!
Divena D.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm going to be reviewing the Katy Kay Matte Lipsticks from covergirl. I really liked the packaging, it was cute & simple. It's a demi matte lipstick with a demi matte finish. The scent of these lipsticks were so sweet, I loved it! The shade i got was capture tricot-griffes. It was bit more red that I expected. I thought it would be more of a mauve color. The lipstick glided on so smoothly. It was super easy to apply. The only thing is that it didn't really seem like a demi finish lipstick it seemed to me like a regular lipstick. I like the way it settles onto my lips and even the lines it just blends in really well.
Kathlyn V.
Phoenix, AZ
This brand has lots of selections and the prices are more affordable but if I can afford, I would switch to MAC for eye andoctor lip products.
Kaci S.
Cumberland, OH
Covergirl is amazing! I us the mascara atleats once a week and have never had any problems!
Heather b.
Some of these products are a little harsh to my skin and make me break out easily the products that dont make me do this though i love
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.