Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Donna P.
Donna P.

I love the Covergirl brand! They always have new & exciting new products to try at reasonable prices. The variety of products is so helpful when your looking for a new foundation or eyeshadow, etc...can always count on CoverGirl to have reasonable prices.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I like this brand but only on a few items like masserca. Best drug store pick up to have in your makeup bag.
Molly M.
Molly M.

Cover girl has my favorite setting powder. Keeps me from getting oily and stays put. I do wish that they had more of a color choice but for the price you can't beat it. I would definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL

Best foundation powder ever! I put it over my foundation and it keeps my oils at ease. I was worried because it is so affordable and nothing seems to keep my oils at a minimum but this did the job and I am happier than ever. I have been repurchasing for a few years now
Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.
Brownsville, TX

Cover girl has always been my favorite choice in foundation and powder products. Have used it for years and have tried bigger name brand products that aren't as good as my cover girl products.
Allison B.
Allison B.

Cover girl is my go to drug store brand. The quality isn't quite that if some of the higher end companies but overall I like a lot of covergirl products. I particularly like their liquid foundation. There are plenty of colors to make sure it perfectly matches your skin tone. Plus, it's super affordable.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Marble Falls, TX

I have really dry and sensitive skin so I use the CoverGirl sensitive skin powder and it makes my face look so smooth.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford

I love the variety that cover girl offers. I've bee using their foundation for years. They have so many shades, it's easy to switch up searing months when I'm more tan. It's affordable and they usually have coupons
Martha V.
Martha V.

Cover girl Lip Perfection!
It's so soft and it doesn't feel sticky on my lips. The colors are great. It was a present from my boyfriend oddly enough he chose an awesome color.... this product is to die for!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

I've been using Covergirl Lash Blast mascara exclusively for several years now. The one that comes in the orange tube is perfect for me. Gives me length and volume without having to wear a gallon of it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.