Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Janet A.
Janet A.
Mission, TX

I love their products. I grew up with this brand. At first, their products would leave my skin very greasy and oily. That would cause my face to break out a lot. But after managing to buy other face cleansing products, I can still use my Covergirl foundation without worrying about acne.
Saouila A.
Saouila A.

Cover girl is every women young and old answer to makeup need or emergency. You can find it in mostly any drugstore you walk into and grocery or department stores.
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

Biggest influence for me. When they included James Charles in their campaigns, I knew makeup was my calling. Although, covergirl don't cover-boy
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelowna

I got the Covergirl TruBlend blush in the lightest shade and really like how the mix of colours gives a soft glow to my cheeks. It's a go-to on days that I want a light natural makeup look and for the price, I think the quality is on par with the more expensive brands. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to try out a new blush shade!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Cover girl has a large variety of mascaras and lipsticks . Two things I never get tired of buying ! Love the affordable prices .
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Hmmm havent ised any of it but im planning to buy a concealer since ive been hearing a lot of positive comments about this brand
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clio, Mi

I love Covergirl! Great products, and great prices. There is always something made by them in my make up drawer!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

LOVE COVERGIRL! The first brand of makeup I was introduced to when I first started using makeup! Instantly fell in love with it! All products are amazing & affordable!
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR

I use covergirl age defying foundation. My skin is pretty dry & thus one spreads really great.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA

Not a huge fan of cover girl products... I would have to say my favorite of their items is the pencil perfect eyeliner. It's self sharpening for precise application, but does not stay in place as well as others I have tried.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.