BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
Cover girl is a go to brand for me. I've never had any issues with any of their products. They are always exactly what I am looking for and fairly affordable! I would recommend them to anyone!
Andrea Alejandra A.
Andrea Alejandra A.
MASCARAS DE PESTAÑAS ME ENCANTA TIENE EL VOLUMEN QUE ME ENCANTA SUS COMERCIALES INCREIBLES COVERGIRL ES EXCELENTE MARCA DE MAQUILLAJE
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best products ever to use this so easy breCoverGirl Covergirl products are definitely the products I need
Starla G.
Starla G.
Vail, AZ
This was my first brand of makeup I've ever used. I still use some of their product as I've introduced some new brands into my collection. I will always have something cover girl in my makeup draw.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Andalusia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
britney h.
britney h.
Kokomo, IN
the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Valles Mines, MO
Love covergirl! It is affordable and last a day! I can find my favorite products anywhere!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Debary, FL
Covergirl has been around for years and is a go to brand for our family. It is priced to not break the bank. Everything that I have tried from covergirl has not let me down
Nicola S.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL
I use the eyelash mascara easy to apply and takeoff, other brands make my lashes looked clumpy and wipe off is a total mess.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Camden, IN
Covergirl is one of my favorite drug store brands. They are not top shelf amazing but they are getting better and better with each new release.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.