BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA
Excellent prices, can find them almost on every grocery and drugstores. Love it, last forever. Pros. Prices. No cons. Improvement don't needed, I always get COVERGIRL for me and my daughter, she love it, as me. Varieties lip, brows, colors and more!
Perla S.
Perla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
cover girl me encanta la mascara para pestañas creo que la formula es muy buena y el precio tambien para ser un producto de farmacia.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl always has amazing, affordable products. They're my go to when I need more makeup
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl. I feel like there are better drug store companies our there. I don't like any of their foundations, they aren't long lasting and cake up on my face and look fake. I wish I liked their products more, but I find myself NEVER shopping their stuff.
Kolye G.
Kolye G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using covergirl powders to set my face for years and the only downside I've come across is the fragrance. Its not even a bad fragrance I'm just picky. They have great coverage and nice foundations.
KT R.
KT R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the eye shadows and lipsticks. Unfortunately my super sensitive skin and Covergirl's limited color selection in foundation colors didn't work for me. I would still recommend this line.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Independence, MO
I feel like it's such a popular brand because it has everything , they sell the name more than their product tbh . Not that I have a problem with it , like I love their bb cream and stuff but it's just like any good bb cream
Covergirl's flap I love is the best and has treatment for the growth of eyelashes
Lily S.
Lily S.
Graham, WA
Used these products from the time i was first using makeup. I still love their products and the results
keidy S.
keidy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is so affordable and they have really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately. I am really into the Age Rewind concealer at the moment, it provides great coverage and doesn't cake up or crease on me. I also really enjoy the baby lips line of products... And the Matte and poreless foundation. Overall I've enjoyed most of the the items i've tried, very few misses ( I can't even think of one.)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.