BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
April Danne M.
Houma, LA
Ive had a few different cover girl products. For the price their great for coverage. You made need something to help last thru the day tho.
Ashley L.
great quality in the products they offer. Color variety is good too and price is very reasonable.
Juliette G.
New Fairfield , CT
One of the best drug store brand out there! Their foundations are very smoothie and come in different finishes depending on what you want and they don't make you look caked! Products blend very nicely with the foundations and their mascaras are a very good product as well!
Chanel T.
Sacramento, CA
Its all u use for all my makeup products. Will recommended this to all my friends. Get price
Kristen R.
The waterproof liquid eyeliner stays on all day long. I use remover wipes at night to take it off. It takes some effort to remove it this is a good thing.
Shivangi P.
Lancaster, SC
I used one of their powders to give a soft look to the skin and its actually my only purchase from covergirl. I don't usually shop for covergirl much. Shopping experience is okay could be better. I don't think I would shop there because I feel like the quality could be better
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
COVERGIRLOutlast Concealer - I absolutely love it! Best concealer I have found so far! Nothing covers up my dark rings around my eyes like this product does! I would recommend buying their outlast products!
Katherine M.
Owensboro, KY
This is the brand of my favorite mascara. With 3 kids I don't get to spend a lot on makeup. But this stuff is great And cheap
Ellen E.
I have used many different CoverGirl products and I've really loved them all. My favorite is their mascara that I use. I've used their eye liner many times as well and I really like it, too. Overall, I think they have great products and I will continue to use them.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
I have enjoyed this product line for some time. I can always find good color choices. Plenty of items to mix and match.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.