Add a Photo

marqueshia m.
Humble, TX
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amazing company. I can get almost anything i need and it will perfect. Quality, pigmentation, and color range.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is the only foundation and powder that matches my skin tone. I regularly am asked what foundation I use and people are shocked when I say it's CoverGirk! They are expecting it to be something more expensive. This is also the only brand I can use that doesn't break me out.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Es grandioso lo que estos productos pueden hacer. Tienen de todo, realmente con muy buena calidad y es asequible. Me encantan sus polvos compactos y las mascaras. Al igual que todas las marcas tiene sus contras, pero los, "pros* son más!
Elle R.
Elle R.
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using cover girl because they always have the best face products because they are always light weight so they are easy to put on and take off the only thing is that they arnt super high quality so you cant always have the best coverage
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl, like most cosmetics companies has it's hits and misses. In 2016 two of my favorite products they came out with are the Clean Matte BB Cream. More like a foundation, it keeps me matte all day with great coverage. The other was their Supersize mascara. I've picked this up for as little as $5.99 and I'd put it up against any high end mascara out there. The brush takes some getting used to but the end result is beautiful.
Carla E.
Carla E.
Redwood City, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Overall I feel like cover girl has really good products . But my skin reacts to these products so no good for me personally but it does have good quality items
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
Jan. 8, 2017, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used Covergirl makeup years ago when I was first wearing makeup. The price is pretty low, but unfortunately so is the quality. Low pigmentation on their eyeshadows, their eyeliners smudge all over the place, and their mascara clumps like crazy.
Elvy L.
Elvy L.
Maquoketa, IA
Jan. 10, 2017, 2:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has the best foundation is my go-to foundation and when I have a night out my boyfriend cuz you know it's my go-to because of prom is coming up and I want Flawless pictures
Carli P.
Carli P.
Indian Trail, NC
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a good brand for simple cheap makeup products that I need to buy such as under eye concealer, which actually works really good. I do like cover girl a lot it just wouldn't be my first choice.
Nailil I.
Nailil I.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using products from Covergirl, for as long as I can remember. Probably from the time I discovered make up as a teenager. It is one of my go to beauty lines because of their variety in products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.