COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Nicola S.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL
I use the eyelash mascara easy to apply and takeoff, other brands make my lashes looked clumpy and wipe off is a total mess.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Camden, IN
Covergirl is one of my favorite drug store brands. They are not top shelf amazing but they are getting better and better with each new release.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL
Love my #CovergirlCoverup works great no sploches and covers my scars and spots and gives me flawless looking skin that every female wants. Just a overall glamorous looking skin
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always buy Covergirl mascara. I think I started when I first began wearing makeup and that's what my mom bought me but I've never tried anything else! Why venture out when I already have perfection? 5/5 stars and I highly recommend!
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like the Clean and Matte BB Cream! It gives your skin a great glow and even tone as well as help with oily skin. Great when you don't want to wear heavy makeup!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI
Covergirl was the first makeup brand I tried as a younger. It's one of my go-to's for any kinds of product. Currently I'm using their fiberlash mascara! I love it works way better than the expensive stuff that I buy with fibers!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
The best brand for drugstore mascaras. You can almost always find Covergirl cosmetics on a Buy One Get one 50% off promotion at places like CVS and Walgreens. I don't really shop for other Covergirl cosmetics as I tend to prefer other brands, but I would never be without a Covergirl mascara in my arsenal!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I just love Covergirl mascara! I always get fuller eyelashes in the color I like (brown black) for a reasonable price. It's a good quality, reliable brand available pretty much everywhere. I'll definitely continue to buy Covergirl!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't beat the price and the long lasting color. I usually purchase these products at walmart . I also use their liquid makeup and blush
Emmalee H.
Emmalee H.
San Marcos, TX
I love covergirl so much.i love there products and thier campains.they are ab amazeing company and i really live everythung they do.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.