Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore brands. They cater to a wide variety of people: men & women, young & old, light & dark skinned and everything in between! That alone makes me love them. Though I have 'moved on' to mainly higher end brands, their 3-in-1 foundation is still my HG! It's got great staying power and obviously the price is fantastic.
Bee G.
Bee G.
Greenland, NH

Covergirl is my go to for all my makeup needs! I have been using their mascara for many years and it cannot be beat! The oil of olay product line is bar none, moisture plus light cover and even skin tone, who could ask for more?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Canton, GA

I have used covergirl for a very long time! They have some really great products!!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ

Cover girl products are affordable and are of good quality. I've used base, lips and eye makeup from cover girl with great results.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Riverdale, MI

The color match technology is ON POINT! It is usually hard for me to match foundation and concealer to my skin tone, but Cover Girl makes it easy!
whitney b.
whitney b.
Herriman, UT

Yhere make up amazing and I love it wosh I jad money for some but I dont I hope I get some soon
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Baldwin Park, CA

I always like covergirl cosmetics! I especially like the BB cream. I recommend covergirl because it is very affordable
Sam C.
Sam C.
Montvale, NJ

These products are great and they come for a great price. They are good quality and I get these at CVS or Sephora. I always buy these items because they are great. I would recommend people to buy these items and shop at the store. I will shop here again
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX

Covergirl has been around for years because good things last! I absolutely love the affordable but good quality makeup. My foundation that I use every single day is covergirl, I have tried several others and nothing compares. Their products are timeless and their formulas fail proof, and they always have products to help you achieve the latest beauty trend looks without breaking the bank!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

Every covergirl product I've ever tried has been great! I love the voluminous mascara, and the waterproof black ruby color options
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.