COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Tyrell A.
Tyrell A.
Blair, NE

Use as my foundation and powder. Great products for great prices. Excellent value for the price
Sadie K.
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR

Cover girl foundation is my go to! I like to try out different brands but I'm always drawn back to CG! The coverage is great and it lasts all day.
Geraldine H.
Geraldine H.

It's a good brand. They have so many products I'm sure everybody can find the perfect for you!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Monroe, NC

There is no specific product I use but, face prouder blush, mascara eye shadow I recommend anything from this line
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Waxahachie, TX

Absolutely love the foundation shades available. So easy to match your skin tone and not look like you are a clown. Does not leave your face feeling thick and heavy. Stays refreshed looking all day long.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Lansing, MI

All day coverage and long lasting beauty. Plenty of options to choose from whether you are looking for cover up, shadow or lipsticks.
Brisa N.
Brisa N.
Cicero, IL

Affordable prices and easy to find. They have many products for a light everyday makeup
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Cover girl never fails to pull through. There is of course room for improvement in their products but I never doubt they are always improving! Very affordable which is the biggest pro. Available almost everywhere!
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Alliance, NE

CoverGirl really isn't bad but it's also pretty good but I'm not a BIG fan but I kinda like having CoverGirl it has some really good things.
Devin M.
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE

Very affordable! Can be found at walmart or onlins. Lasts a decent amount of time not sure if tested on animals.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.