Add a Photo
Starr M.
Louisville, KY
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their matte lipstain..I have several different colors and they are all wonderful. Excellent pigment and they stay on pretty good.
chrissy p.
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their cheekers blush, multi color package, extremely affordable and durable- have traveled with them many times and it never breaks or crushes like other blushes!
mandi T.
mandi T.
Hollywood, FL
Feb. 7, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not the first thing i grab from my collection but not the last. I have a love/hate with these products but i would love to be proven wrong.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Lebanon, KY
Feb. 2, 2017, 8:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried the foundation before and it was really great but it wasn't completely full coverage as I like it.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Overpriced for the quality. It's a decent brand but elf is equal in quality and much better priced, cover girl just is a much more well known brand. I avoid purchasing this when buying cheaper make up.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Yuba City, CA
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable for people that are on a tight budget and good quality product for the price you are paying
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Miami, Fl
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are really exceptional, specially for sensitive skin face as mine, foundations are pretty light and oil free so my skin face won't get primples, its coverage is really good and so affordable. Mascaras are one of the best I have ever tried, they give great volume and definition.
Margo V.
Margo V.
Gastonia, NC
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have to admit, the smell of just regular covergirl foundation is just what I like. It covers blemishes and is very inexpensive. Just pick it up at the local pharmacy.
Golden C.
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have just different lines of covergirl lip stick. The price is good. You will send no more than $5 on a tube of lip stick. Cool for a person like me who balls on a budget
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.