BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Martina W.
Alexandria, VA
I love covergirl mascara. It makes my eyelashes really pop, and it gives great length and thickness to my already lashes. Every girl could use an extra pop of length so its nice that this product provides it.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
I like covergirl products. Everything i have ever got that is covergirl has been good quality product. Its just not my favorite brand, i dont have any reason for that though
Felicia M.
Logan, UT
I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
April Danne M.
Houma, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive had a few different cover girl products. For the price their great for coverage. You made need something to help last thru the day tho.
Ashley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great quality in the products they offer. Color variety is good too and price is very reasonable.
Juliette G.
New Fairfield , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drug store brand out there! Their foundations are very smoothie and come in different finishes depending on what you want and they don't make you look caked! Products blend very nicely with the foundations and their mascaras are a very good product as well!
Chanel T.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its all u use for all my makeup products. Will recommended this to all my friends. Get price
Kristen R.
The waterproof liquid eyeliner stays on all day long. I use remover wipes at night to take it off. It takes some effort to remove it this is a good thing.
Shivangi P.
Lancaster, SC
I used one of their powders to give a soft look to the skin and its actually my only purchase from covergirl. I don't usually shop for covergirl much. Shopping experience is okay could be better. I don't think I would shop there because I feel like the quality could be better
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRLOutlast Concealer - I absolutely love it! Best concealer I have found so far! Nothing covers up my dark rings around my eyes like this product does! I would recommend buying their outlast products!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.