BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Liz J.
Liz J.
Grand Blanc, MI
Quality makeup for the price. My personal favorite is TruBlend. Blends great for the price.
Twyla S.
Twyla S.
Covergirl is a good brand and one of the only brands that doesn't make me break out. But they are pricey so sometimes I just go without make up at all....
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Greenville, MI
used the eye shadow made my eyes itchy iwont buy it but if it works for you then you buy it just because i cant use it dont mean you cant
Erica N.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I use the Covergirl clump blaster mascara everyday. I love that it leaves my eyelashes looking defined yet clean and simple. I have also recently bought some powder foundation by Covergirl but I'm not as impressed with it. I have super sensitive and dry skin. The powder does not work well at all with my skin type and they didn't really offer the right color in the powder to match my skin tone. I ended up going with one a little lighter than I am instead of darker and it makes me look even more pale.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Brook, IN
Love cover girl!
Such a great product. I love my cover girl powder, there are little sparkles mixed in, not to over bearing though, just enough to get a little shimmer to your face.
sylvia v.
sylvia v.
Havre De Grace, MD
My go to for a foundation. Reasonably priced, good coverage without looking "made up" and my skin can breathe.
B F.
B F.
Love their concealers. I can find one that works great with my skin tone and does a great job covering up without needing spot proofer.
Rachana K.
Rachana K.
This brand has some really good and affordable product. My favorite so far are the lipstick and the new super sizer mascara. I will repurchase it again. Good quality of make up and I'll definitely buy more from this brand ☺
Katie E.
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
If I'm being honest I started using this product when I first started using makeup. I used it because this is what my mom told me to use. It is a great product to start learning and using makeup. I would recommend covergirl to everyone!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA
Excellent prices, can find them almost on every grocery and drugstores. Love it, last forever. Pros. Prices. No cons. Improvement don't needed, I always get COVERGIRL for me and my daughter, she love it, as me. Varieties lip, brows, colors and more!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.