BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
renee t.
renee t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands to use the eye shadows are well pigment and the lipsticks are beautiful
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Winfield, WV
Love the CoverGirl eyeliner. I've only used CoverGirl eyeliner since I was about 16. Glides on smoothly and stays on all day.
CoverGirl concealer foundation is smooth and has great coverage for my 62 year old skin.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Norfolk, VA
The Covergirl eye crayon is a GREAT product, especially in very black, it works great for those with oily eye areas.
Carmelita H.
Carmelita H.
Kentwood
Covergirl is a cheap alternative than it actually is very comparison to an AC where is Sephora at the mall cover girl works really good as last long it doesn't rub off and it has great matching colors I also really like their eyeshadow as well it's very shimmery and beautiful I like CoverGirl
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Columbus
Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Knoxville, IA
Cover girl creamy natural foundation is my go to! I use it all over my face it doesn't feel heavy or make my skin break out. It works well to cover minor blemishes! If I have some areas that need more coverage I will apply Makeup forever ultra HD foundation and it blends right in for added coverage.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand in the fact that's it's pretty good quality and quite inexpensive at the same time. It offers great mascara and gives great results that's it promises on their packaging. I will buy again.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
I love COVERGIRL especially when they choose celebrities to be the spokesperson of it like Zendaya.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Covergirl has always been my go to for cosmetics. Though I have branched out some, I still buy their products and will continue to do so. Great value and quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.