Add a Photo

Photos (111)
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA

I used to really love covergirl when I was younger but I dont find myself reaching for covergirl products too much anymore when I go to the store. If I do, it's the occasional mascara if it's a new one that I want to try but as far as eyeshadow or foundation I normally don't go for those anymore. I just haven't had any good luck.
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Edinboro, PA

My ultimate favorite drug store brand. Can't go wrong with any makeup products here. Fabulous
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Modesto, CA

I mostly just buy mascara from cover girl. I love how it makes my lashes spread. It also makes them look full.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Absolutely lobe covergirl! It is almost the only brand of make up that I buy. I am able to look nice without spendinh too much for good make up!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR

I love covergirl products they are easy to get almost everyone carries them and priced right
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Burlington, NC

Okay don't get me wrong I love cover girl, but some of the products are definitely duds but then again they have those great products. I've always had some type of cover girl product in my makeup collection and it's always been a go to.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.

i love covergirl, i love the lipsticks, bases of makeups, i love mascara and the news eyelinner and the primer
Cheri W.
Cheri W.

I've used this brand most of my adult life. It's affordable. The fact that it is available at grocery stores, pharmacies, and such makes it very convenient.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Cartersville, GA

I buy Covergirl eye shadow and mascara and I love them both! I get compliments all of the time on my neutral everyday eye shadow look!
Marie B.
Marie B.

I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.