Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ally K.
Ally K.
Carterville, IL

I have used certain products from Covergirl when I am out of my normal go to products. I do like their eyeliners and mascara almost as much as the higher priced brands.
Krysten H.
Krysten H.

I usually buy cover girl, because it's not that expensive. Plus, it's good quality.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

A good drugstore brand that's up on new trends. It has cute packaging and a good variety
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Edinboro, PA

My ultimate favorite drug store brand. Can't go wrong with any makeup products here. Fabulous
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Modesto, CA

I mostly just buy mascara from cover girl. I love how it makes my lashes spread. It also makes them look full.
Ailene N.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY

Love this brand!!! Wide variety of cosmetics. From your base to your finish Cover Girl has got what you need. Not to mention the wide variety of eyes, cheek, and lip products.
Becki C.
Becki C.
Terre Haute, IN

Covergirl is a great product that I don't have to worry about breaking my face out. I love the clean feeling I have when using their products.
K U.
K U.

I have used covergirl products for years! Their cosmetics are very affordable and great quality. Although I'm not a fan of their liquid foundations, I do think that the powder foundations are amazing! They are very finely milled and not too drying.
Torri H.
Torri H.
Costa, WV

Most of it is over-commercialized. But it's okay honestly. I don't have a ton of Covergirl in my makeup bag... Used to as a teen.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.

i love covergirl, i love the lipsticks, bases of makeups, i love mascara and the news eyelinner and the primer
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.