Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Céline M.
Céline M.
Moncton, NB

Bought a 4 shade eye shadow palette. All four shades, when applied over a primer, look the same. Not very good pigment.
Esraa H.
Esraa H.

I've been using the covergirl mascara for about a month now and I really like it! I use a lash lengthening product and then put the mascara on and it does a great job of lengthening and thickening my lashes! I'd buy it again. It's really great considering it's amazing price!
Kenny S.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY

Since a lot I have bought makeup products between it CoverGirl I can not say that they are my preference but they have good covertura
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I absolutely love Covergirl, I always use Covergirl brand makeup. It is very good quality and it can be a bit pricey at times but is definitely worth it for the quality you receive. I definitely recommend it.
Hisgelhys B.
Hisgelhys B.
caracas

Utilizo de este marca su polvo compacto Clean y lo amo me mantiene matificada la piel por horas, ademas tengo sus mascaras de pestañas y me encantan
Aryelin L.
Aryelin L.
Hialeah, FL

Unfortunately covergirl I have not had the opportunity to prove anything, I have to be realistic with my critics and it is that I have not used anything of this mark. However I have heard wonders from her that I have many expectations already. I hope I can use some of this line very soon
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Winchester, VA

This brand provides an ok coverage for their price. I would love to see them come out with more of a full coverage system where everything would work out a lot better and a lot more skin tone options for foundation and concealer.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Lakewood, CO

Not my go to brand but the quality of the make up never disappoints, for a drugstore brand it is high quality, a little more expensive than I like
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Hamilton, OH

COVERGIRL's Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara (in the orange tube) is my all-time-favorite mascara. I have strictly been using this mascara for years and I have been highly satisfied with the lengths it provides and the volume it builds. Love it!
Algrys C.
Algrys C.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl has always amazing products! eyeliners, lipsticks, shadows, foundations, and everything you need to fill up your makeup bag!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.