BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Love there prices for high wuality makeup. I especially love there masquera. Its my favorite brand.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a really great low end drug store brand. I buy a lot of different products. Highly recommend.
Sydni O.
Sydni O.
Great formula, Consistancy is great. the coverage is great.

All around a good formula for a cheap price.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
stacey k.
stacey k.
Wellington, OH
I use and love CoverGirl lonv lasting eye shadow!! I have used the same shade for years (tapestry taupe) and the quality and lasting power is second to none!
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
I've always had problems remembering to re-apply my lip stick and recently I have discovered the cover girl long lasting lipstick. While it doesn't last 24 hours as stated it does last throughout my work day, plus when you have a night out your lips stay looking great no matter how many drinks you have! Love the colour range too :)
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. There máscaras are the best it makes my lashes look natural and big. I always recommended
Lila S.
Lila S.
Covergirl is a come and go for me. Some products work great and i go back for more, and others dont work well and I do not buy again. Their coverup seems to not last as long as others
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Kailua Kona, HI
Love covergirl foundations! Only brand that matches my olive skin tone and looks natural.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love many of the products by covergirl but my favorite is their mascara! Recommend!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.