BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley D.
Good coverup and concelear! My go to for years for everyday makeup. Recently changed colors and discontinued some of my favorites so I had to find a new shade
noelle h.

simply ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation is where it's at.. It covers without leaving makeup lines. It leave my skin smooth and flawless!
Catherine B.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used covergirl a long time! It is a good affordable brand! Wish it was a little better on coverage throughout the day. I keep purchasing it so I guess I'm satisfied with it. The color matches good!
Julie N.
Spokane, WA
I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA
I use Cover Girl Eye Enhancers eye shadow palette in Shimmering Sands. For me, it's the right mix of being shimmering, but not glittery. It's great neutral colors and they don't get all caked up like some do.
Clarissa R.
Sebree, KY
I love these products from covergirl, i think the masacaras are great, I only use masacara from covergirl plus they're cheap
Crystal A.
Norfolk, VA
The Covergirl eye crayon is a GREAT product, especially in very black, it works great for those with oily eye areas.
Genesis T.
Monterey Park, CA
Covergirl is one of the few makeup lines that have my color where i live!! Love the products. I mainly use the foundation and powder.
Jessica S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the cover girl eye shadow pallets. Love the Clump Crusher mascara. I love their chestnut brown eyeliner also for my green eyes. I want to try different colors and pallets but am scared it just won't look right.
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased some cover girl flamed out mascara. It honestly wasn't my favorite. I clumped together on me and gave me more of a spider eyelash. Maybe if my eyelashes were thicker it might go on easier. My lashes are thin so a heavy mascara doesn't work well with me. I still am giving it an ok review because I think it could be ok, it's just not for me.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.