COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Monica H.
Monica H.
Monroe, NC

There is no specific product I use but, face prouder blush, mascara eye shadow I recommend anything from this line
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Norfolk, VA

The type of make up that's good and affordable. I use it all the time and so does my mom. It's a very trust worthy brand. They are constantly improving their products.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Viroqua, WI

I bought my favorite mascara from Covergirl. I do not have much experience with the brand, but the only thing I do not like about my mascara is that it does not really curl my lashes up, and sometimes will make them really clumpy. I am willing to try anything else from the brand.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Lansing, MI

All day coverage and long lasting beauty. Plenty of options to choose from whether you are looking for cover up, shadow or lipsticks.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Waxahachie, TX

Absolutely love the foundation shades available. So easy to match your skin tone and not look like you are a clown. Does not leave your face feeling thick and heavy. Stays refreshed looking all day long.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

Great classic makeup company that keeps producing solid makeup. They stay current with new products and ever improving their time standing classics. They have a wonderful color range in all of their products including foundations, blushes, and eye shadows!
Tyrell A.
Tyrell A.
Blair, NE

Use as my foundation and powder. Great products for great prices. Excellent value for the price
Brook C.
Brook C.

Covergirl products are great, super clean and smooth color, very highly pigmented. I absolutely would recommend to sensitive skinned people.
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL, FL, Miami

Me encanta todos los productos de COVERGIRL tienen una excelente calidad y el precio es muy bueno me gusta que lo puedo encontrar en las tiendas por departamentos.
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
Port Orange, FL

Covergirl is a wonderful product for persons with sensitive skin this a product I have always used and have always had a great experience and I think they are always improving
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.