COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Tina K.
Tina K.
Clinton, IN
Mostly have just used thier foundations and eyeshadows. Always been pleased with the coverage of the foundations and the pigments of the eye shadows
Starla G.
Starla G.
Vail, AZ
This was my first brand of makeup I've ever used. I still use some of their product as I've introduced some new brands into my collection. I will always have something cover girl in my makeup draw.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Haslett, MI
I love covergirl! I am obsessed with there mascara like its one of my favorite brands and I always get it. I would highly recommend to others.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Andalusia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
The covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara is my all time favorite foe waterproof. It holds up through crying, swimming, and also gives a great curl. I recommend this mascara all the time when people need a good waterproof one.
R M.
R M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable great choice great savings coupons and awesome products cants ask for a better brand than this ! Besides I love Ellen 😂
Shayla D.
Shayla D.
Irondale, AL
I am in love with the cover girl queen collection. I MY has great coverage with a flawless finish.
britney h.
britney h.
Kokomo, IN
the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Debary, FL
Covergirl has been around for years and is a go to brand for our family. It is priced to not break the bank. Everything that I have tried from covergirl has not let me down
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN
Covergirl is my overall go to makeup product! There has never been a time where I don't use some type of covergirl product on a daily basis. Covergirl can get expensive sometimes but well worth the quality of the products that I buy and use all the time!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.