Add a Photo

Katlyn W.
Selma, NC
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I 've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup and years later they are still my number one brand! I love covergirl and always recommend it to my friend and family. covergirl is great makeup at a great price and you cant beat that!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Feb. 7, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl very often and when I go to a drug store I always find myself buying cover girl products. The products I use from them are always good. I use their lipsticks and really enjoy them. Although you have to re apply many times they are still very great.
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirl products. They're affordable, always have coupons and you can find them in any store!
Ava C.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my go to products. It is affordable and is available anywhere. I like that Ican find dupes feom it's wide range of products too.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always used cover girl, and I think it's a pretty good brand, the price is good for the quality p, it's not my favorite, but I do purchase when on sale or when I find something I like. I don't think it last all day like I would want it to
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their primers and foundation as well as the concealers very affordable
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lash Blast mascara has to be my all-time favorite drugstore mascara ever. I love that Covergirl isn't afraid to have brown for their mascaras and sometimes I prefer brown to make my blue eyes pop. The Lash Blast makes my lashes voluminous and it doesn't flake off throughout the day.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
Feb. 2, 2017, 4:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Drug store brand... Drug store quality.
Serves its purpose... Maybe even makes you happy. But theres no obsessing. I need obsessing.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
West Lafayette, IN
Jan. 9, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have had a variety of products over the years. They are alright but not great for the price compared to other similar products
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great company with great products. I am all about my face and making sure I moisturize daily and use the right make up to help reduce wrinkles. I am only 21 and think moisturizing early will pay off. Covergirl has multiple products that has extra things in them to help with them. They have a whole line out for age and wrinkles. I use the foundation with Olay in it to add in the lotion and then I use the age rewind eye thing for under my eyes to reduce bags. I've been doing this since I was 18 and it really pays off
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.