BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
B F.
B F.
Love their concealers. I can find one that works great with my skin tone and does a great job covering up without needing spot proofer.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product very reliable when you are looking for something they will usually have it,A god line of makeup for all ages
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Louisville
I was never able to wear lipstick. It never stayed on. Until I found the Outlast line. I love that it keeps my lips soft and I don't have to reapply all day.
KT R.
KT R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the eye shadows and lipsticks. Unfortunately my super sensitive skin and Covergirl's limited color selection in foundation colors didn't work for me. I would still recommend this line.
Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Gainesville, FL
I use the covergirl loose powder to set my base makeup. I have used this for years and have been very pleased with the consistent quality of this product. The way the powder allows the foundation to set in a flawless finish, so not to look overly made up, but more natural, is a big plus in my book.
Lily S.
Lily S.
Graham, WA
Used these products from the time i was first using makeup. I still love their products and the results
Katie B.
Katie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of cover girl anymore... And they test on animals. I do have a trio eyeshadow that was sent to me and I like that though.
Dianey C.
Dianey C.
Mcallen, TX
My go to covergirl product would be blush love the shade 510 iced plum. Have been using this product for the past 6 years never really needed to try something else
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Covergirl has always been my go to for cosmetics. Though I have branched out some, I still buy their products and will continue to do so. Great value and quality.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
The make up is very good. And a very good price as well. I like the powder for make up
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.