Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

Biggest influence for me. When they included James Charles in their campaigns, I knew makeup was my calling. Although, covergirl don't cover-boy
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR

I use covergirl age defying foundation. My skin is pretty dry & thus one spreads really great.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.

I love covergirl! The prices are great, the selection is wonderful and their campaign/integrity is AWESOME! I love what they stand for and the message they send -- we're ALL beautiful, and we're ALL covergirls!
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA

I love this brand. I use foundation, powder, and concealer stick, a d refuse to use a different brand
Jihan S.
Jihan S.
West Lafayette, IN

As a newbie in makeup, I started using the Maybelline liquid foundation. I was very excited to use it, but unfortunately when I applied it on my face, for some reason it DRIES and it does that fast. So all I'm left with is a bunch of patches of dried foundation on my cheeks. Also, even though it is my shade, it gives me a grey-ish tone and made it look even weirder. Overall, I'm very unsatisfied with this product.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Prestonsburg, KY

I have been using the liquid foundation. It is great. Goes on smooth, and covers everything that needs to be covered.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA

As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Nichols, NY

Price is good. I use them basically for foundation and powder. It stays on all day long. Doesn't make you break out
Christina S.
Christina S.

COVERGIRL if such a wonderful, long lasting makeup brand. I never have to worry about my makeup running off or running!
Kati M.
Kati M.

Always a wonderful brand. Haven't tried much from them but from my experience I like them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.