BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is another great drug store make up brand. They offer a wide variety of products which can be found anywhere. I am a repeat customer because it's very affordable and their products are great.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX
One of my go to beauty products is the cover girl waterproof lash blast! I've used it for years and will continue to repurchase
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Stanardsville, VA
The products this beauty line offers are diverse and absolutely amazing in quality. I can always find something for my skin type just to cover the blemishes or to accentuate some of my features. I use cover girl products on a daily basis and they never disappoint me.
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are a good drugstore brand inlike some of the lip glosses they make and the shades they have ...I don't buy a lot of their products when when I do get a sample or buy something's is usually pretty great quality.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't beat the price and the long lasting color. I usually purchase these products at walmart . I also use their liquid makeup and blush
Where to begin lol..covergirl has brought my inter beauty out. I feel confident when wearing they make up. Its light weight. And best of all the price is always great.
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
Covergirl is a good product that I have used over the years for a long time. You can buy it at most store and it is reasonably priced
Liz J.
Liz J.
Grand Blanc, MI
Quality makeup for the price. My personal favorite is TruBlend. Blends great for the price.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product very reliable when you are looking for something they will usually have it,A god line of makeup for all ages
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.