Add a Photo

Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Feb. 7, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl very often and when I go to a drug store I always find myself buying cover girl products. The products I use from them are always good. I use their lipsticks and really enjoy them. Although you have to re apply many times they are still very great.
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Selma, NC
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I 've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup and years later they are still my number one brand! I love covergirl and always recommend it to my friend and family. covergirl is great makeup at a great price and you cant beat that!
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirl products. They're affordable, always have coupons and you can find them in any store!
Ava C.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my go to products. It is affordable and is available anywhere. I like that Ican find dupes feom it's wide range of products too.
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
Dec. 30, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I haven't really found anything that I'm overly in love with from this line. It's honestly not really a go to for me. I'm always willing to try something new however.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their primers and foundation as well as the concealers very affordable
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lash Blast mascara has to be my all-time favorite drugstore mascara ever. I love that Covergirl isn't afraid to have brown for their mascaras and sometimes I prefer brown to make my blue eyes pop. The Lash Blast makes my lashes voluminous and it doesn't flake off throughout the day.
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
Feb. 7, 2017, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girls mascara! One of my favorite drug store brands! They make my fair lashes stand out dark and full!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
Feb. 2, 2017, 4:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Drug store brand... Drug store quality.
Serves its purpose... Maybe even makes you happy. But theres no obsessing. I need obsessing.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my childhood brand and still till this day I rock it bc the products are fab and highly recommend them great quality for the price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.