COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

I love covergirls foundations. They always have the right combination for different types of skin. If it says for oily skin, it will not be oily.
DeAna C.
DeAna C.
Greeneville, TN

Almost all my make up is covergirl. i am obsessed! its defiantly affordable. i SUGGEST IT TO ANYONE! Its a great make up brand to use. PLUS i love that they have a male model for it now, makes me excited and happy that they're an open make up brand to the world!
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO

I have a setting powder from Covergirl and I love it. It doesn't make me look like I have cake face and doesn't emphasize my pores or texture on my face.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ

I love cover girl. There máscaras are the best it makes my lashes look natural and big. I always recommended
leann b.
leann b.

i have purchased different products and tried most, and cannot say that i'm disappointed at all
Janna M.
Janna M.
Maricopa, AZ

I like most of their products. They don't make my face feel heavy. The colors are great and the prices aren't outrageous. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. I would buy their products again. I like most of their products, especially the eye shadows.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Allison V.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA

I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC

Me
Encanta #CoverGirl llevo años usando su base . Me tapa toda las imperfecciones de la cara, es de larga duración, no da brillo 💖
Y lo mejor es que no son caros
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Redding, Ca

Reliable and cheap. My go to powder and eyeliner. A must have in my makeup bag. Can not live without.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.