COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Marie M.
Marie M.
Jersey City, NJ
I have always been pleased with covergirl products. They are fairly priced and do exactly what I need. I mostly use the mascara, lipstick, and lip balm products. I think this product is good for someone on a budget but still want to create a look that is top dollar. Go Covergirl!!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Wichita, KS
I buy makeup products from covergirl often. I usually buy foundation from this brand. It works great for a cheap price. I would recommend
Cristal C.
Cristal C.
Covergirl has my favorite mascara, i'm not a big fan of the eyeliners, i feel like they smudge to easily. But will totally recommend the mascara from Katy Perry in a blue container.
regina m.
regina m.
Wise, VA
covergirl has a wide variety of products to choose from and they are avaliable in most stores in this area
Emily G.
Emily G.
Corinth, MS
When I first started wearing makeup I wore a lot of cover girl. I used to always love their trios and quads. But lately it's just not doing it for me. The pricing is good but formulations aren't so much which is why I don't use their products anymore. I would recommend Covergirl to girls who are just starting to wear makeup like middle school aged girls. I feel that a lot their products are great for that age group. More mature women no I would not recommend.
Savanah H.
Savanah H.
Cottage Grove, TN
Love there products affordable also good quality love there mascara just love all there makeup in general my shopping experience is great with cover girl foundation is good to I do recommend trying out there products
Joseline C.
Joseline C.
Los Ángeles, CA
I love covergirl because it has very good quality, it is economical therefore this if it reaches so it is of my preference most of the times
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY
They have great products if your looking for beauty items but aren't trying to spend a fortune. They have a lot of great products that are very similar to the high end brands without the cost. Would recommend to someone who wants make up but can't spend a ton on it.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used there make up. I did like there make up because it was cheaper but doesn't cover like some others do. Nothing really bad to say about them other than that though
Arwa M.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Got the covergirl mascara in my walmart beauty box ,dont know about it that its expensive or not , but i will be gonna try it soon and review it too
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.