Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Candice L.
Candice L.
Lansing, MI

All day coverage and long lasting beauty. Plenty of options to choose from whether you are looking for cover up, shadow or lipsticks.
Janay W.
Janay W.
Marquette , MI

Love this company! It has great products and the widest array of them too! It is one of the top beauty drugstore companies. It's affordable definitely.
Dariela P.
Dariela P.

Love this brand I've used it since I was in high school it's a trusted brand and it is inexpensive
Michael K.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ

My wife's New favorite mascara is made by cover girl and it's a big fat pink tube one. I think it's called the bombshell 2 in 1 black mascara.
Angela J.
Angela J.
South Park, PA

Covergirl makes my favorite mascara by far. I have tried many high end and many drug store mascaras and nothing compares to covergirl lash blast fusion.
Valeria B.
Valeria B.
Hidalgo, TX

Long time ago i tried a compact powder and really loved it its smooth and didnt feels heavy the design was so cool, and also i tried a mascara i usually dont use mascara but this one definetly loved it
Audra O.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX

Covergirl is a great and affordable brand. The quality to me is just as great as the better brands out there!
Ally D.
Ally D.
Austin, TX

I have used COVERGIRL foundation. It is a very good and simple foundation for low expense.
I use covergirl often. Their makeup has been around forever. Its not the high end quality makeup but its still good and the price is reasonable
Shayla D.
Shayla D.
irondale, AL

I am in love with the cover girl queen collection. I MY has great coverage with a flawless finish.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.