BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I prefer this brand in foundation in powder and in liquid. Love the promotions that they offer.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
i love covergirl! they have great affordable products. definitely recommend to anyone looking for cheap makeup
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products! Great for my skin and not too overpriced, I buy it from walmart which is pretty convenient !
Aundrea H.
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
Cover girl is my foundation of choice. That's typically the only product I find that is suitable for me.
julissa G.
julissa G.
Dallas, TX
i love their palletes and foundation and their lipsticks i really really recommend them and i just love them
Drew C.
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
Covergirl mascaras fill my pro kit they are cheap and work. I used their foundation when first starting out and loved it. they are buildable and work for every skin type while having a nice range of skin tones
Marionette D.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used quite a few of Covergirl's product such as foundation, blush and eyeliner. Since I have a sensitive skin, their products did not suit it. I have to stop using it. However, I believed this is a good brand for those who don't have a sensitive skin like mine. I'd love to try their lipstick in the future!
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I use the coveergirl clean matte powder and I really like it. I normally don't wear makeup becauseit either cakes on or it makes my face break out but this does neither of those. It's not very expensive either and it also comes in a liquid for those who like liquids over powder.
Bryte C.
Bryte C.
Warsaw, In
I have used the same eyeshadow for almost 10 years. I just love their shimmering sands eyeshadow. Also love there very black eyeliner pencil.
Eshuana T.
Eshuana T.
Clearwater, FL
What kind I say. I love love love cover girl. Not only do that have a awesome magazine that I love to read, but they have great makeup. I do not wear a lot of makeup but when I do it is always cover girl. They have reasonable prices and great colors. I love their lip stick and shade colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.