Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Santa Maria, CA

Good drugstore brand with good pricing! There mascara is a staple in my daily makeup routine.
brittany f.
brittany f.

a go-to must have brand in cosmetics. wonderful items and they always are having something new each week in the beauty world! affordable and great, i always recommend to others.
Cheslie L.
Cheslie L.
Jupiter, FL

Covergirl is my go-to drug store makeup brand. I use the pressed powder, concealer, foundation, and eyeliner as part of my daily beauty regimen. The products are good quality for a low price, and are readily available at most grocery and drug stores.
Camila P.
Camila P.
hollywood, florida

As a brand I have to say, they have incredible commercials.I like your make-up line, they are products with a very good price, affordable, incredible lips line, and mascara for eyelashes,Their products usually have very good presentation.
Estrella B.
Estrella B.

I used the compact dust covergirl clean, the compact came in dark colors for very dark skin, I used it to enhance my outline naturally and powder. The coverage is good, the texture is ideal and best of all is that it is hypoallergenic and free of fats, my skin that is mixed was perfect with this powder. I would like to get it from my ideal skin tone to test it on my full face.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Tuscola, IL

My go to brand! I love their eye liner pencil. It is a blend between a pencil and liquid liner. It's almost like anew extra smooth crayon. It gives me great control and a clean lines without the fuss of liquid liner!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Round Rock, TX

Decent products for a great price. Unrealistic advertising for longevity and color saturation
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl its a brand for every woman, thinks in that for colours, skin types, products, campaign s everything and the products that they sell are really good! I always remember cover girl for America's next top model
Bobbie D.
Bobbie D.
Dungannon, VA

When I was younger and my mom bought my makeup she would always buy CoverGirl for me. The foundation is watery and runny.
Ava W.
Ava W.
New Orleans, LA

Covergirl mascara was one of the first mascaras I've ever purchased. From the beginning I loved it and it's what I use till this day! I've even tried high end expensive mascaras and they do nothing compared to the length and volume Covergirl mascaras give me. I definitely recommend their mascaras especially the yellow length mascara for length you've never seen before!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.