BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Marcia W.
Marcia W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like the cover girl liquid foundation and face powder. Cover girls has a variety of colors. Goes on nice and smooth.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
I love how their mascaras always make my lashes long and luscious and the eyeliners never seem to irritate my eye. I also like how this company is always branching out to include all types of people. It makes me feel great using their products.
Taina G.
Taina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used cover girl mascara for a while now and I am overly impressed on how well it glides onto my lashes.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their foundation. It is full coverage on my skin. It is light weight and amazing
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Dixon, IL
I really enjoy Covergirl products! I have tried foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow. Have never been let down. Foundation can be a little pricey, but most any brand is! Worth a shot if you have never tried it!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I First Got Into Makeup I Used A lot Of CoverGirl Makeup , I Still Use Some Of They're Makeup
Yovana R.
Yovana R.
Uso sus maquillajes también, pinta labios, cremas, polvos, delineadores, casi todo lo q tienen me gusta.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
This brand of cosmetics is reliable & affordable. Good quality makeup for a good price. I buy this brand often. It can be found at so many locations. I would recommend this brand to all girls trying to get a fabulous look on a budget.
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
Monroe, WI
Covergirl is usually my go to for foundation and mascara. I love their variety of mascaras, in particular those that really define and lengthen your lashes. I enjoy their foundation as well because it's reasonably priced and provides the kind of coverage I need.
Amberly B.
Amberly B.
Toccoa, GA
Love there foundation! Coverage is a must for me! Have used cover girl for 5 years love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.