Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lacie A.
Lacie A.
Divernon, il

There are some CoverGirl products that I really like and use on a daily basis, but more products that I have tried and hated.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.

I'm currently using covergirl simply ageless foundation and I like it a lot! Makes my face look nice and moisturizes my face at the same time. Blends great no harsh lines or anything. Cheap and great!
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Beaver Falls, PA

great for the cost, but if it was more expensive then i would not be re-buy because the quality is hit or miss
shannon m.
shannon m.
Mohawk, NY

Covergirl is a great go to project, easy to get. I feel that's the products are consistant and have a lot of value.
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL

I love using Covergirl mascaras. They are my go to unless I feel like trying something else out. I have not used much from this brand but I would recommend the mascaras to anyone that has asked. My favorite purchase is the mascaras and I will continue to buy this brand.
Agnes M.
Agnes M.
Weirton

Covergirl is definitely the go to! All the products are Gorgouse especially the cover up!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC

Covergirl has been my go to brand just as maybeline since my teen years. I can always depend on their mascara products and eyeshadow.
Ana N.
Ana N.
Aurora, IL

From cover girl i like there foundation and there mascaras. There eyeliners are okay. But over all this is a dood brand
Ashlei H.
Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA

I use covergirl foundation as a concealer. it works amazing and i love it. its also very cheap and can always be found at walmart. I only use the liquid foundation. I have not used any of their other products. But just by using one thing i can tell you its amazing and has great coverage.
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Baton Rouge, LA

Covergirl makeup is one of the best drugstore makeups that you can get. It seems like they work extra hard to prefect their makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.