Add a Photo

Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Feb. 2, 2017, 3 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl. Amazing stuff. Great employees. Love everything about it definitely.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
Dec. 30, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl "Ready Set Gorgeous" Fresh Complexion Powder Foundation is an amazing product. It goes on light and evenly, does not cause my skin to break out, and never looks like I am wearing anything, which is my biggest complaint with most foundations.
Natashia S.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
every single cover girl product I have ever used has rocked. I love the quality and how cost efficient it all is. It is always my go to brand. I can't understand the need to pay huge amounts for makeup when you can get the same quality and not break the bank.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always have been a huge fan of covergirl! Love who they sponsor and all their products are amazing. None in particular!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl! The title says it it always has a girl covered!
Such a good brand. You can never go wrong with it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sweet Home, OR
Feb. 7, 2017, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all cover girl products. They are a great price and they aren't cheaply made products.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using the bb cream lately from covergirl and absolutely love it! It is a little bit heavier coverage than most bb creams I've tried but that's why I love it. It's easy to apply I use a brush and it gives natural medium coverage on the skin. It lasts through the day however I don't stay completely matte but that is normal for my oily skin type. I highly recommend and would repurchase!
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They make good products considering they sell them at drug stores just wish they wouldn't run with a few tears and the waterproof wasn't also soap proof and messed up my skin
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newton, IA
Jan. 11, 2017, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love to use their products always have a good time shopping for them! Can get nice brushes and some great long lasting lipstick!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not spend a lot on makeup and do not wear it everyday, so for me finding a good brand that isn't expensive is nice. I have found multiple Covergirl products that work well for me that do not break the bank. I have used their Clean Liquid Foundation off and on for years. I can always find a match for my skin tone at the time.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.