COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Ocala, FL

Cover girl is a great drug store brand. It's great for anyone who is starting out trying makeup and also for the teenage girls.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.

Their have some of the very best mascaras for the price! Love the lashblast collection and have been using them for years. Their waterproof mascaras are really waterproof with no smudges or anything.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

The best of all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY

I own about 7 cover girl products and they are amazing from mascara to eye liners !!! Hands down amazing
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Oregon City, OR

Every time I buy Covergirl I am never disappointed. I do not wear make up normally so buying it is just as hard as wearing it. The foundation I bought felt gritty. But was full coverage and when on with out leaving streaks. I would recommend shopping covergirl.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Kansas City, MO

Lots of chemicals. They test on animals. I only use cover girl mascara because I can't find another I like as well.
Katie M.
Katie M.

This brand is affordable and love that about them. The other thing I appreciate is that they are always trying to reinvent or improve on the mascaras that they have. It shows
That they are forward thinking and not happy with just being good enough
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Alamosa, CO

Awesome foundation powder. The compact mirror is the perfect size and the sponge that comes with the powder works perfect to get under eyes.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

I like CoverGirl products. I use them as backup when I am out of my MAC products. They have a variety of colors for all tones and are inexpensive.
Christy B.
Christy B.

Cover girl cosmetics are a must have. Easy to find locally and great to carry with you.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.