BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Absolutely lobe covergirl! It is almost the only brand of make up that I buy. I am able to look nice without spendinh too much for good make up!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Covergirl is a great starter makeup brand but recently I haven't been impressed with their products to be honest. I just feel like the quality is not quite there.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Affordable and gets the job done. I am trying to use less drug store brand makeup, though because I find that it does not last as long on my skin. However, for the price point, CoverGirl is generally my go-to.
Lila S.
Lila S.
Covergirl is a come and go for me. Some products work great and i go back for more, and others dont work well and I do not buy again. Their coverup seems to not last as long as others
Where to begin lol..covergirl has brought my inter beauty out. I feel confident when wearing they make up. Its light weight. And best of all the price is always great.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't beat the price and the long lasting color. I usually purchase these products at walmart . I also use their liquid makeup and blush
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product very reliable when you are looking for something they will usually have it,A god line of makeup for all ages
Liz J.
Liz J.
Grand Blanc, MI
Quality makeup for the price. My personal favorite is TruBlend. Blends great for the price.
Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Gainesville, FL
I use the covergirl loose powder to set my base makeup. I have used this for years and have been very pleased with the consistent quality of this product. The way the powder allows the foundation to set in a flawless finish, so not to look overly made up, but more natural, is a big plus in my book.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.