Add a Photo

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Jan. 1, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely lobe covergirl! It is almost the only brand of make up that I buy. I am able to look nice without spendinh too much for good make up!
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
North Vernon, IN
Feb. 7, 2017, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Never used aa back product, use if there is a better tone then other products, sometimes causes breakouts but not normally.
britney h.
britney h.
Kokomo, IN
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Debary, FL
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been around for years and is a go to brand for our family. It is priced to not break the bank. Everything that I have tried from covergirl has not let me down
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great brand. I love this drugstore brand. Products are good quality for the price. The foundations are great and I love their lipsticks as well. I don't shop here too often but I would recommend to others.
Nicola S.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL
Feb. 1, 2017, 11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the eyelash mascara easy to apply and takeoff, other brands make my lashes looked clumpy and wipe off is a total mess.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Camden, IN
Feb. 2, 2017, 3:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite drug store brands. They are not top shelf amazing but they are getting better and better with each new release.
Charna H.
Charna H.
Tiffin, OH
Dec. 29, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy, reliable, go to drug store brand. So cheap. I buy mine at Walmart during my weekly grocery run. I love their compacts, the one with oil control works pretty well for my greasy face and makes my skin look matte which I prefer. I love their products.
Kierra B.
Kierra B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl's Clean Matte Liquid Foundation is good for light to medium coverage. For the cost it is a good bargain. It isn'the my go-to foundation, but it does the job when I am running low on makeup funds and in a pinch!
Kena C.
Kena C.
Carrboro, NC
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great product and very reasonable. Good for all ethnicities. Various colors and shades
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.