Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.

Their mascaras are my favorite! I have tried other brands but keep going back. I haven't tried many other products.
Angela J.
Angela J.
South Park, PA

Covergirl makes my favorite mascara by far. I have tried many high end and many drug store mascaras and nothing compares to covergirl lash blast fusion.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

What's not to love? Cover girl has everything. Their products are fantastic and work well. You can't go wrong.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC

This is one of the leading drugstore brands for a reason. Quality products with a good price. The products aren't super consistent, but I have never gotten anything that I absolutely hated and couldn't use. I have bought items I love.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV

I really do like COVERGIRL products but they are so expensive, I would love to be able to buy more.
Nina L.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX

Its a good drugstore makeup brand. Has a wide variety of skin tones to choose one. Only downfall is that you pay for the type of quality it is. Reapplication is necessary as products usually don't last long.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.

i like cover girl. Its the perfect price for me and i love it. I also love the fact that you can find it in pharmacy's and you can also find in local drugstores. Its so affordable. My fav purchase was the Cheekers Bronzer i loved it i just dont like the fact that the brush is small so i just use my own so yea.But i will recommend this to anyone since its really affordable!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I would recommend certain cover girl products to my friends and family. Lipsticks and eyeliner are great but mascara and face makeup are not so great.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX

Love love love cover girl. They have a diversity of products, and I love to try new products of theirs.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
King, NC

I love these products but some I feel are overpriced. I will continue to purchase some items regularly but will find a substitute for others.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.