Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN

This brand brings back so many memories of my teenage years because that's all I wore. Very cheap and great quality
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Gina G.
Gina G.
Glendale Heights, IL

Love their mascaras! They have so many different kinds and they were never clumpy when I used them.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

I like CoverGirl products. I use them as backup when I am out of my MAC products. They have a variety of colors for all tones and are inexpensive.
Susana C.
Susana C.

Es mi marca favorita de productos de belleza! Amo sus productos, desde las mascaras y los delineadores hasta los lip gloss e incluso sus lip balms. No es exageradamente caro ni exageradamente barato, es simplemente accesible. Recomiendo totalmente esta marca.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

I love covergirls foundations. They always have the right combination for different types of skin. If it says for oily skin, it will not be oily.
DeAna C.
DeAna C.
Greeneville, TN

Almost all my make up is covergirl. i am obsessed! its defiantly affordable. i SUGGEST IT TO ANYONE! Its a great make up brand to use. PLUS i love that they have a male model for it now, makes me excited and happy that they're an open make up brand to the world!
Molly R.
Molly R.

I love all COVERGIRL products, from their foundation to their concealer they have a match for any skin tone.
I'd recommend it to anyone and will always chose their products as one of my favorites.
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
Port Orange, FL

Covergirl is a wonderful product for persons with sensitive skin this a product I have always used and have always had a great experience and I think they are always improving
Michii F.
Michii F.
Ibagué

Sus peatañinas su sistema de funcionamiento son geniales, me encanta como se ven las pestañas como se ve la mirada son hermosos.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.