BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Peggy R.
Peggy R.
Plumville, PA
I have always used cover girl liquid concealer as well as powder. It's alway a great foundation and great color choices unfortunately the price is a little more than I'd like to spend for concealer
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Covergirl is one of go-to drugstore brands. Their products are affordable and work very well for the price.
member-bd5daf37c
member-bd5daf37c
San Mateo, CA
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them
Serena O.
Serena O.
Richland, WA
Cover girl has always been a brand that I use. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an amazing drugstore brand. You can get decent quality products for such a low price. I use Covergirl foundation and powder and coverage lasts all day.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl's make up tends to be a "get what you pay for" situation. For the price, it's great, but it doesn't compare to many of the more expensive brands. I do love they're classic mascara though and their shear powder also gets the job done on shiny days.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have several Covergirl products and they are great. The price is inexpensive and the quality is good. I usually get my covergirl products from Target. I have some mascaras, eyeliners, and eyeshadows right now and they are all good. I Would recommend to others.
Kadance H.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
Cover girl clean foundation used to be the foundation I wore everyday! It's got great coverage and good price and doesn't break me out! I'm thinking of switching back.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Fayetteville, NC
Have used cover girl for most of my life Always a nice selection great shopping experience
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far their foundation is the only that I have found that does not make me looked aged by enlarging my pores and making my skin oily as ever. It last all day and keeps my look beautiful and fresh which is awesome since I don't always have time to freshen my make up when out on the town.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.