Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Jena, LA

I like covergirl makeup because it ususally lasts me a while. I always use their base and powder, it doesn't feel cakey which is my favorite thing about it.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Barranquilla

I use many products of covergirl and they are sooo good! The mascaras aré reaally reaaaally good! I give them 5 stars
Shaden G.
Shaden G.

Me gustaría que los labiales con glosa de covergirl no estén tan pegajosos, en lo general tienen muy bellos colores
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Deary, ID

I use and have always used this. So many great products and not bad priced! Love the loose powder
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Orrville

Excellent..I always use this product it's wonderful on my face and sling...
Briley M.
Briley M.
Cleveland, TN

I use their mascara. It is so good. It is waterproof but comes off easily in the shower. It doesn't clump.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA

A quality brand that I can depend on. Mascara and foundation are my two go tos with Covergirl. It is average priced but far outcompetes it's competitors. Something for everyone I'd say. Buy at any local super market.
Tinese H.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN

Cover girl is a great product brand they provide quality make up. I always use this brand is my go to brand for drugstore cosmetics. It is dependable and affordable. It is not better than department store cosmetics but it runs a close second.
Adelyn F.
Adelyn F.
Raleigh, NC

Covergirl is good but I've never been severely impressed or unimpressed with any of their products. I've used some of their pressed powder which provided good coverage along with a mix of mascara, eyeshadows, and eyeliner. All of it was ok but it's more of a filler when I travel and forget a product and don't want to spend a ton of money to replace.
Savahanna K.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA

I have used a few different covergirl products. My favorite is the liquid foundation it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.