COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Megan E.
Megan E.
Grimes, IA
I have great experiences while wearing covergirl lip products. They always stay on when I need them to and rarely smear.
julissa G.
julissa G.
Dallas, TX
i love their palletes and foundation and their lipsticks i really really recommend them and i just love them
Drew C.
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
Covergirl mascaras fill my pro kit they are cheap and work. I used their foundation when first starting out and loved it. they are buildable and work for every skin type while having a nice range of skin tones
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
dont buy there stuff. its horrible on my skin. Drys me out, gives me acne..
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I use the coveergirl clean matte powder and I really like it. I normally don't wear makeup becauseit either cakes on or it makes my face break out but this does neither of those. It's not very expensive either and it also comes in a liquid for those who like liquids over powder.
Bryte C.
Bryte C.
Warsaw, In
I have used the same eyeshadow for almost 10 years. I just love their shimmering sands eyeshadow. Also love there very black eyeliner pencil.
Elena W.
Elena W.
Crescent City, FL
Easy to find. Affordable for anyone. Generally easy to apply and has a good color palette to choose from.
Selena H.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
Is very good I recommend it since it can be of good use rubber very well no complaint of is also economical at a price that if it is worth and the product is very efficient all the line of this mark
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best products ever to use this so easy breCoverGirl Covergirl products are definitely the products I need
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baldwin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many products from covergirl, most recently some of the Covergirl Outlast producs like the lip tint the face powder and concealr and they all were great products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.