BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaye M.
Madison, IN
Of all the beauty products I have tried Cover girl is the best. Foundation goes on smooth, eye liner is wonderful as is the mascara and eye shadow.
Alivia V.
Hamburg, NY
Love that they use great celebrities. Products never disappoint me. Great variety in colors
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Overall I think covergirl brand is great I love there lip products and eyeshadows... there mascara is the best too
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can remember back to getting my first cover girl pressed powder and thinking I had the best of the best of makeup as a pre teen. Ever since then I have used a wide variety of cover girl products because for the price you can't beat the quality. Cover girl is right up there with other drug store brands.
Sam W.
Barboursville, WV
I use the covergirl oil control compact foundation. It evenly covers without clogging my pores or looking caked on. It also lasts me quite awhile, so I don't feel that I'm constantly buying products. The makeup application pad does get rough after awhile, so I eventually have to switch to my foundation brush to apply.
Elizabeth S.
Cover girl has a good shimmery bronzer that is perfect for anyone on a budget, also covergirl concealer works good and minimized dark under eyes
Rachael B.
Every covergirl product I've ever tried has been great! I love the voluminous mascara, and the waterproof black ruby color options
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Covergirl has been around for years because good things last! I absolutely love the affordable but good quality makeup. My foundation that I use every single day is covergirl, I have tried several others and nothing compares. Their products are timeless and their formulas fail proof, and they always have products to help you achieve the latest beauty trend looks without breaking the bank!
Tara T.
Riverdale, MI
The color match technology is ON POINT! It is usually hard for me to match foundation and concealer to my skin tone, but Cover Girl makes it easy!
Bee G.
Greenland, NH
Covergirl is my go to for all my makeup needs! I have been using their mascara for many years and it cannot be beat! The oil of olay product line is bar none, moisture plus light cover and even skin tone, who could ask for more?
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.