Add a Photo

#21 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirl foundation. It covers well and leave my face feeling bright and ready for a night on the town. The prices are about 7-10 dollars but with coupons and store discounts you can tyoically knock that down about 2 dollars.
Stefani D.
Stefani D.
Bakersfield, CA
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lashblast fusion has yielded mixed results. The waterproof formula is good but the applicator brush doesn't allow for a completely smooth application, which has resulted in some clumps. Would like it better with a different brush.
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my favorites brands I love there makeup. I love there mascaras and eyeliners. My favorite mascara is the so lashy mascara. And the eyeliner is the perfect point plus eyeliner. I recommend Covergirl amazing brand and Makeup.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Dec. 24, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love cover girl. The prices are reasonable. The products are good (I've personally never had a problem with any of it) and I love how they encourage that makeup is not only for girls it's for whoever wants to wear it.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am always buying Covergirl mascaras. They are an in an inexpensive product that is easily affordable when on a budget. I have used other brands with much better mascara brushes than CoverGirls which is why I give it three stars.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Crockett, VA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The mascara is my favorite! There is such a selection that you can't buy just one. I have a stash for every look that I want to achieve. I also like that they are budget friendly and have the quality of the high end makeup brands.
David M.
David M.
Somerset, NJ
Feb. 5, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My mother is in love with this place. She always has me buying her gift cards or some product they sell. All of there products are high quality but a little expensive. Besides that they have every type of makeup you could desire.
Valeria I.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA
Jan. 14, 2017, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Es muy buena marca de farmacia tiene muy buenos productos y aparte es algo económica sus productos son muy buenos si cumple con lo que promete 👍🏻👍🏻 si me gusta mucho es muy buena en lo que hace sus máscaras son de los mejores ...
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm more neutral on covergirl than I used to be. LOVE their mascaras, especially the non-clump one, but don't love the powder foundations as much as liquid. Generally a good value, but only for my favorite products from the line.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Arab, AL
Dec. 23, 2016, 5:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is great, they are a great makeup company if you are on a budget. It is available online, pharmacy's, and your local Walmart. It is a great and nice company. I love their makeup. everybody should buy it and try it out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.