Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

I use the covergirl lashblast mascara religiously. I think that CoverGirl has really good products that are high quality and super affordable. They are also carried everywhere at drugstores and the supermarket so I don't have to make an extra trip.
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY

Love CoverGirl's Brow and Eye Makers pencils, especially their now decontinued color Honey Brown! It matches my red hair so well and turns my naturally blonde eyebrows the perfect shade of auburn. I'm so glad I stocked up before they were all gone!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Clendenin, WV

I recently purchase Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner and loved the results that I got for the price that it was! It was very inexpensive and you can find it in your local drugstore. The eyeliner glided on my eyelid smoothly and did not smudge.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

better than maybelline but also basic.
Don`t like durability of pigments, they could improve, also can`t use its concealers or press powdered, are a little weird to my skin, rimmels and lipsticks are ok, not something out of the world, just regular
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Waverly, OH

Cover girl is a great all purpose department store make up. Very affordable. They have some really awesome facial powder's. Great selection of availability you can find them at several stores. The foundation and powder colors are a great assortment
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
San Antonio , Tx

I love all products the company makes, it's easy, beautiful and definitely not expensive as other makeup brands. I recently started purchasing it because of my uneven skin tone. I go to Walmart to buy this product less people and more availability.
destiny t.
destiny t.

I definitely love drug store makeup because I'm not an every day makeup person but I definitely recommend covergirl they have really great products with almost professional results I would have to say the foundation is rather dry and oxidizes badly
Kilsy W.
Kilsy W.

I bought a blush covergirl and its normal is not too good but it's not bad, I used it something and it works well but it's not my favorite, I bought it in a duty free in an airport and it was fast, I really want to try other products of covergirl.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Spiro

I have very sensitive skin and can only use covergirl products on my skin. I love the coverage and the ease of use. I'm a wash and go kind of girl, but I love to look put together and covergirl does that for me. Amazing products at amazing prices.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Denton, TX

I feel safe buying cover girl so when the moment hits to buy makeup this is one of those brands that I'm not worried about low quality products when I purchase. Peace of mind is alot more powerful than people think when it comes to spending money.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.