Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT

Overall, I love Covergirl. They have wonderful campaigns and great products. I only give them a lower score because their products are fairly comedogenic, and contribute to my skin problems. If they would improve this, I would exclusively shop Covergirl.
Sam D.
Sam D.
Elyria, OH

My go to for all my makeup needs. Have always loved the light coverage of their liquid & powder foundations. Their eyeshadows are always gorgeous colors and stay in place and vibrate through the day. Probably will always use this as my all over makeup!!
Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.
Cambridge, ON

Always really nice products, they keep my skin looking good and fresh. My pores don't clog too much and CoverGirl ensures that. However, in comparison to MAC and other brands, there is simply no comparison. When on a budget, covergirl is a great choice.
Aeriell L.
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA

I love cover girl because its a good product and great price. Its a great quality for some of the items and at a very good price. some of the products could be cheaper and better quality. I get this product a lot when buying makeup its one of my go tos.
Hanna B.
Hanna B.

Really love their mascara. Always looking for it in stores, the one in the red tube! Becoming hard to find. I have used their products on and off for forever. I enjoy the products, and recommend them to friends. Yes will shop them again, today actually!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Canton, OH

Covergirl used to be my go to brand. However, I have moved away from a lot of their products in the last couple years. The one thing I still really love is their Outlast lipstick. That stuff stays on forever, and I have not found one that I like better.
Nita S.
Nita S.
Ewa Beach, HI

I have used Covergirl products for many many years! I trust it and believe that others should trust it as well. The products never let me down. I especially enjoy the eye make up and have passed own my love of Covergirl products to my children as well.
Mikelah M.
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO

Covergirl always has makeup that I absolutely love. My favorite purchase was a covergirl foundation that was good on my skin and lasted all day practically. I think that covergirl is fairly reasonable in their prices and I buy their products regularly.
Kadee B.
Kadee B.
Northridge, CA

I usually go for higher end makeup products, but I really love covergirls lipglosses. It's a product that I've been using since I starter wearing makeup. I think they could widen the color collection but for a nice everyday nude lipgloss it's my go to.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Vancouver, WA

Meh it is a hit or miss with them. I used them when I was in high school, and I thought well now that its 20 years later maybe they have come out with better stuff... Newp. Still just as hit and miss as it always has been. Never change there covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.