BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable make up brand lovely shades my shopping experience is always very pleasant and I love always the outcome of my shopping trips I will definitely buy them again my favorite is there pressed powder
Angela R.
Scottsville
Cover girl Foundation in the mirrored compact is wonderful. I use Natural Beige. It provides a good coverage for the price. Cover girl also has great coupons to save even more $. Very Budget friendly products.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drug store brand. Always consistent and readily available. I also like how they are constantly coming out with new products to compete with high end companies. Always nice to have a cheaper option.
Brittney W.
I'm neutral on covergirl products. I've used several that are okay and several that aren't. My mascara now is covergirl and I'm currently trying to find a new brand. Irritates my contacts but it doesn't clump!
Hanna T.
I use Covergirl's Tru Blend liquid foundation almost everyday, I love it! You can buy it at the local Dollar General, it's very inexpensive. Once blended, it covers up any imperfections and leaves skin smooth.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use drugstore makeup often but when I do Covergirl tends to be my choice. It's a brand I know and trust. They are excellent value for money spent and are widely available. I would recommend this brand.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I have always used covergirl and the products have never let me down, they will need to up their game more since a lot of cheaper brands are starting to have more variety. Over all it is a great brand though.
Paige W.
Super affordable and great products. Available at every drug store ❤ I love their foundation and it is great for people who love makeup but don't have the money for higher end makeup 💄❤😘 10/10 would recommend
Alicia R.
The only products I buy from covergirl is their mascara. And usually its a hit or miss.
I've used very few of their eye shadows and haven't liked any of them. There's not enough pigment and too much fall out.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl can be hit or miss. It is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I prefer their eye makeup products over their facial makeup products. Some of their foundations and creams have made my skin break out.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.