BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
I am always buying Covergirl mascaras. They are an in an inexpensive product that is easily affordable when on a budget. I have used other brands with much better mascara brushes than CoverGirls which is why I give it three stars.
Stefani D.
Stefani D.
Bakersfield, CA
Lashblast fusion has yielded mixed results. The waterproof formula is good but the applicator brush doesn't allow for a completely smooth application, which has resulted in some clumps. Would like it better with a different brush.
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites brands I love there makeup. I love there mascaras and eyeliners. My favorite mascara is the so lashy mascara. And the eyeliner is the perfect point plus eyeliner. I recommend Covergirl amazing brand and Makeup.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love cover girl. The prices are reasonable. The products are good (I've personally never had a problem with any of it) and I love how they encourage that makeup is not only for girls it's for whoever wants to wear it.
Valeria I.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA
Es muy buena marca de farmacia tiene muy buenos productos y aparte es algo econ√≥mica sus productos son muy buenos si cumple con lo que promete ūüĎćūüŹĽūüĎćūüŹĽ si me gusta mucho es muy buena en lo que hace sus m√°scaras son de los mejores ...
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I've tried multiple protects from Covergirl. I like the mascara and eyeshadow. I would use my Covergirl mascara over a high end brand. I did not like the foundation. Made my face feel cakey and I could never match the right color
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a hit or miss. Some products are decent, some products are less than decent. I honestly have not found anything that blows me out of the water, but then again I have not found anything I absolutely hate. A solid meh.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
This is affordable make up and they truly have it all. Why go to the higher up brand and pay more? They have everything for eyes, face, lips, etc. I enjoy that is it available at most stores and the pricing is where it should be.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Antigo
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I use covergirls Eyeliner, Mascara, foundation you name it I use it. All reasonably priced for such an amazing brand and products I have nothing negative to say. If you have never tried there products its a must!
David M.
David M.
Somerset, NJ
My mother is in love with this place. She always has me buying her gift cards or some product they sell. All of there products are high quality but a little expensive. Besides that they have every type of makeup you could desire.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.