BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love cover girl. I have always use their mascaras and have always been impressed by them. The mascaras don't smudge and are very long-lasting. I have also love their cover up as well. They are affordable and great quality.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
I am always buying Covergirl mascaras. They are an in an inexpensive product that is easily affordable when on a budget. I have used other brands with much better mascara brushes than CoverGirls which is why I give it three stars.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love cover girl. The prices are reasonable. The products are good (I've personally never had a problem with any of it) and I love how they encourage that makeup is not only for girls it's for whoever wants to wear it.
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites brands I love there makeup. I love there mascaras and eyeliners. My favorite mascara is the so lashy mascara. And the eyeliner is the perfect point plus eyeliner. I recommend Covergirl amazing brand and Makeup.
Stefani D.
Stefani D.
Bakersfield, CA
Lashblast fusion has yielded mixed results. The waterproof formula is good but the applicator brush doesn't allow for a completely smooth application, which has resulted in some clumps. Would like it better with a different brush.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Crockett, VA
The mascara is my favorite! There is such a selection that you can't buy just one. I have a stash for every look that I want to achieve. I also like that they are budget friendly and have the quality of the high end makeup brands.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Arab, AL
Cover girl is great, they are a great makeup company if you are on a budget. It is available online, pharmacy's, and your local Walmart. It is a great and nice company. I love their makeup. everybody should buy it and try it out.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I've tried multiple protects from Covergirl. I like the mascara and eyeshadow. I would use my Covergirl mascara over a high end brand. I did not like the foundation. Made my face feel cakey and I could never match the right color
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a hit or miss. Some products are decent, some products are less than decent. I honestly have not found anything that blows me out of the water, but then again I have not found anything I absolutely hate. A solid meh.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Antigo
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I use covergirls Eyeliner, Mascara, foundation you name it I use it. All reasonably priced for such an amazing brand and products I have nothing negative to say. If you have never tried there products its a must!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.