Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI

This brand got a girl covered!! Its absolutely one of my favorite drug store brands for foundation and makeup powders. I love how this brand is also stepping it up coming out with amazing products. For sure this is one of the best drug store brands.
Nikita N.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ

covergirl is so under rated its cheaper than other brands but they still have really great products out there that i would definetely buy over and over again. i liked the 3 in 1 true blend foundation for full coverage even though it was really thick
Chriss R.
Chriss R.
Meridian, ID

My all time go to mascara!! Lash blast fusion. My eyes continually water, I haven't found a water proof mascara like this one! It doesn't agitate my eyes, lasts all day and washes off when I want it to! No more raccoon eyes! Hello voluminous lashes!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Warren, MI

Cheap but high quality products. I really can't complain. You can get them everywhere and their shades are compatible with each other. I love it! I buy their products only exclusively because I'm often balling on a budget. But they are really great.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
San Antonio , Tx

I love all products the company makes, it's easy, beautiful and definitely not expensive as other makeup brands. I recently started purchasing it because of my uneven skin tone. I go to Walmart to buy this product less people and more availability.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Clendenin, WV

I recently purchase Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner and loved the results that I got for the price that it was! It was very inexpensive and you can find it in your local drugstore. The eyeliner glided on my eyelid smoothly and did not smudge.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH

Cover girl is a great all purpose department store make up. Very affordable. They have some really awesome facial powder's. Great selection of availability you can find them at several stores. The foundation and powder colors are a great assortment
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

I use the covergirl lashblast mascara religiously. I think that CoverGirl has really good products that are high quality and super affordable. They are also carried everywhere at drugstores and the supermarket so I don't have to make an extra trip.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

better than maybelline but also basic.
Don`t like durability of pigments, they could improve, also can`t use its concealers or press powdered, are a little weird to my skin, rimmels and lipsticks are ok, not something out of the world, just regular
destiny t.
destiny t.

I definitely love drug store makeup because I'm not an every day makeup person but I definitely recommend covergirl they have really great products with almost professional results I would have to say the foundation is rather dry and oxidizes badly
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.