BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
Hit or miss with Covergirl. They have good prices and any products but many of them are not good quality and not long lasting. My biggest problem is the foundations not being long lasting. I've tried many Covergirl mascaras and have loved many of them.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
I love Covergirl's masacra. No other brand can beat the brushes they put on their wands!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Covergirl is a greta brand! They have a lot of product that is diverse in color which is great because I have trouble finding things to go with my pale skin tone. The prices are great too! I have run into some products that I definitely did not like though.
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC
At the retail store i used to work at, we got a shipment in of makeup, covergirl was in the mix, it was the new star wars mascara, i am a huge fan of star wars, but ive never used mascara, thought id give it a go, and i adore it, it doesnt clump and it makes my lashes longer, love it!
Marta O.
Marta O.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy covergirl. I have tried many products from them and they have all been great. I especially like their outlast foundation. It is the foundation I use most often.
Tabatha Z.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I use covergirls foundation and it is the one with the best coverage I found! It seriously amazing I even got my friends into using it!
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fresh products and very good quality- price, I really like the variety of products they have, the packaging is youthful and very beautiful, I also use many of their products daily, such as rimmel for eyelashes, compact powders and blush, I really like it This brand is perfect for daily use.
Kirstie S.
Kirstie S.
I use a lot of cover girl products and always end up happy with them. Especially their mascara.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Euridice C.
Euridice C.
Lafayette, IN
i've been using this brand since i was a teenager. i mostly like their marcaras and their eyeliners are okay too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.