Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
New Bedford, MA

Covergirl is a familiar brand of cosmetics that has been around forever. The best product,in my opinion,is the lipsticks. I don't like the blush because I feel they are too far from my skin color. The best thing about Covergirl is you can find their products everywhere.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Cato, WI

A very good drugstore brand I love the 3-in-1 foundation or the ready set go foundation
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV

Who hasn't tried covergirl before?
I love their loose powder the most. It's great for baking that's what I mostly use it for. I buy this often since I'm satisfied with the results I get every time I do my makeup
whitney b.
whitney b.
Herriman, UT

Yhere make up amazing and I love it wosh I jad money for some but I dont I hope I get some soon
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX

Covergirl has been around for years because good things last! I absolutely love the affordable but good quality makeup. My foundation that I use every single day is covergirl, I have tried several others and nothing compares. Their products are timeless and their formulas fail proof, and they always have products to help you achieve the latest beauty trend looks without breaking the bank!
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver, PA

I have always used covergirl foundation. It's afforadable and reliable!!! Love that they have so many colors of skin tones to chose from!
Rawnii J.
Rawnii J.

Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

Every covergirl product I've ever tried has been great! I love the voluminous mascara, and the waterproof black ruby color options
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Cover girl has a good shimmery bronzer that is perfect for anyone on a budget, also covergirl concealer works good and minimized dark under eyes
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.