BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lynette R.
I think cover girl products are easy to get, you find it in every kind of store, are not expensive and offer good products. Excelent quality for what you paid.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
Covergirl is a great and affordable brand. The quality to me is just as great as the better brands out there!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
My wife's New favorite mascara is made by cover girl and it's a big fat pink tube one. I think it's called the bombshell 2 in 1 black mascara.
Dariela P.
Love this brand I've used it since I was in high school it's a trusted brand and it is inexpensive
Sarah P.
Winchester, VA
This brand provides an ok coverage for their price. I would love to see them come out with more of a full coverage system where everything would work out a lot better and a lot more skin tone options for foundation and concealer.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love Covergirl, I always use Covergirl brand makeup. It is very good quality and it can be a bit pricey at times but is definitely worth it for the quality you receive. I definitely recommend it.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
Since a lot I have bought makeup products between it CoverGirl I can not say that they are my preference but they have good covertura
Kaye M.
Madison, IN
Of all the beauty products I have tried Cover girl is the best. Foundation goes on smooth, eye liner is wonderful as is the mascara and eye shadow.
Alivia V.
Hamburg, NY
Love that they use great celebrities. Products never disappoint me. Great variety in colors
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Overall I think covergirl brand is great I love there lip products and eyeshadows... there mascara is the best too
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.