Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ

I love cover girl. There máscaras are the best it makes my lashes look natural and big. I always recommended
Logan T.
Logan T.
Memphis, TN

Eh, most things from this brand don't float my boat. Their probably are some good things, I just don't find myself excited about any of their products.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Lansing, MI

All day coverage and long lasting beauty. Plenty of options to choose from whether you are looking for cover up, shadow or lipsticks.
leann b.
leann b.

i have purchased different products and tried most, and cannot say that i'm disappointed at all
Allison V.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA

I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Alliance, NE

CoverGirl really isn't bad but it's also pretty good but I'm not a BIG fan but I kinda like having CoverGirl it has some really good things.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC

Me
Encanta #CoverGirl llevo años usando su base . Me tapa toda las imperfecciones de la cara, es de larga duración, no da brillo 💖
Y lo mejor es que no son caros
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Redding, CA

Reliable and cheap. My go to powder and eyeliner. A must have in my makeup bag. Can not live without.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Spokane, WA

I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Davison, MI

COVERGIRL products are a great bang for your buck. I really appreciate spreading the extra dollar while still getting a quality product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.