BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
CoverGirl makes great quality make up products at very friendly prices. I've used their makeup for years.
edna j.
edna j.
Fresno, CA
My older sister introduced me to COVERGIRL base make up over 40 years ago. Today I am 62 and my sister is 66 and having used this make=up daily it has kept our faces moist and developed fewer wrinkles than many of our friends.
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
los labiales de cover son lo maximo su durabilidad son unicas y la gama de colores me gustan mucho lo recomiendo
mariluz e.
mariluz e.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bueno el producto que más uso de esta línea, es la base Clean Oil control anti-Luisance 555 software honey. Me gusta mucho esta base porque ayuda mucho a controlar el brillo de la cara y también te ayuda a no verte muy grasosa ya que ese es mi problema más común y me gusta mucho más por el acabado mate que deja en la piel.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use some foundation from cover girl and it's awesome how well it reall covers blemishes!!!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA
I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
muy buena y con precios muy accesibles añadiendo que tiene gran presentacion y son de excelente calidad los productos
Mamta B.
Mamta B.
San Francisco, CA
Covergirl is a great drug store brand. I love all their products and always find myself buying their eyeliner.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Monroe, LA
Foundations are nearly the only thing I get from covergirl unless I find some good eyeshadows. They nearly have the only shade of foundation that matches up with my skin and that smoothly applies other brands just seem clumpy or flaky.
Korina N.
Korina N.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use the basic mascara. It works great for me....no clumps or smudges! It is inexpensive and lasts all day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.