Add a Photo
regina m.
Wise, VA
Feb. 2, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl has a wide variety of products to choose from and they are avaliable in most stores in this area
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Victoria, TX
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Cover Girl makeup since I began using makeup. Very affordable!

That was all I wanted say, but it wouldn't let me submit it so I am typing this so it will be longer.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Corinth, MS
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I first started wearing makeup I wore a lot of cover girl. I used to always love their trios and quads. But lately it's just not doing it for me. The pricing is good but formulations aren't so much which is why I don't use their products anymore. I would recommend Covergirl to girls who are just starting to wear makeup like middle school aged girls. I feel that a lot their products are great for that age group. More mature women no I would not recommend.
Joseline C.
Joseline C.
Los Ángeles, CA
Feb. 2, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl because it has very good quality, it is economical therefore this if it reaches so it is of my preference most of the times
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Another one of my drug store favorites. Very inexpensive and good quality as well. It's definetly a brand you can trust.
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have great products if your looking for beauty items but aren't trying to spend a fortune. They have a lot of great products that are very similar to the high end brands without the cost. Would recommend to someone who wants make up but can't spend a ton on it.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Clinton, IN
Feb. 2, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mostly have just used thier foundations and eyeshadows. Always been pleased with the coverage of the foundations and the pigments of the eye shadows
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Canyon Lake, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I normally do not wear makeup but when i do Cover girl is my go to product. I enjoy the colors on eye shadows and I like their eyeliner.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
Feb. 7, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl! Great products, and great prices. There is always something made by them in my make up drawer!
Starla G.
Starla G.
Vail, AZ
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This was my first brand of makeup I've ever used. I still use some of their product as I've introduced some new brands into my collection. I will always have something cover girl in my makeup draw.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.