BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley C.
I always find myself reaching for Covergirl products over any other drugstore brand. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and last all day long. Their mascaras seem to have the perfect formula to help enhance my lashes, and their foundations come in so many shades and formulas, I can always find the perfect match for my skin!
Kirsten C.
I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love cover girl with s passion. I love the eye liners and the foundations. The eyeshadow ms a really pretty.
lindsay t.
Buffalo, NY
I love all of covergirl products. all of their mascara is my favorite i like to switch it up between and find my favorite products but i switch between them all because i really like all of the makeup and who doesnt love new make up and it is long lasting
michele h.
Duffield, VA
some things are good others arent. I usually use their face powders to cover my blemishes but it does wear off easily without a foundation being on. I buy whatever is cheapest but has decent qualities.
Athena M.
San Antonio, TX
The products I have used were great and light on the house. Its one of the more expensive makes I use. It is also light on the skin.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
I only go to covergirl for mascara. Their lashblast mascara in the orange tube is a great mascara at a very affordable cost. Their other makeup isn't as pigmented as I prefer. Their face powders are okay.
Ashlee C.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely love this product! It has been my main foundation for years now! It has never given me any problems!
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT
Cover girl is my go to drugstore makeup. If I need something quick or don't want to spend department store prices I buy covergirl
Arely V.
Covergirl is a very good drug-store brand for cosmetics. I usually use Covergirl mascara (don't remember which one specifically), because it adds length and volume easily. I also like their lipglosses and eyeliners. Overall, good products for a good price.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.