Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kenosha, Wisconsin

I am a long time lover of covergirl products! I use their makeup all the time and I am never disappointed. All of their products are very reasonably priced and I know I am always going to love them!
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL

I haven't really found anything that I'm overly in love with from this line. It's honestly not really a go to for me. I'm always willing to try something new however.
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Winter Park, FL

For the price point, convenience and selection, COVERGIRL is a great option for cosmetics. They can be found in Target and drugstores and their mascara is pretty top quality. A lot of professional make up artists use their products. The pigment is strong and lasts most of the day.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Loveland, OH

I love most of the covergirl products I have ever tried. They are quality products at a great price. Long lasting and good color. I especially like the clean matte foundation, it goes on smooth, stays all day and doesn't look oily.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO

Covergirl has become good about releasing good packaging with their new products. I really enjoy a lot of their mascaras. Their eyeshadows can be hit or miss as far as pigmentation goes. It is still one of my favorite brands that is available at the drug store.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.

Love covergirl products! I use their foundations and it is the only foundation the works for my sensitive skin! I only buy my foundation from covergirl!
Izzy K.
Izzy K.
Uxbridge, MA

They have really good lipstick products and I usually use their mascaras all the time
Yennifer R.
Yennifer R.

I love this brand. Its affordable and has amazing makeup. My favorite products from this brand has to be their lipsticks. It's great for beginners and for makeup experts. This brand can easily be found at a local Walgreen's or CVS. Highly recommend it.
alexis v.
alexis v.
El Mirage, AZ

Covergirl is a great beauty brand.. It won't fail to disappoint.. It's not very pricey but, its very nice.
Kelce L.
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls, TX

For basic makeup I love the foundation! Covergirl is what every girl starts out with and what a beautiful stepping stone it is.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.