BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Me
Encanta #CoverGirl llevo años usando su base . Me tapa toda las imperfecciones de la cara, es de larga duración, no da brillo 💖
Y lo mejor es que no son caros
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Honestly don't like to waste my money on drugstore products that simply don't work, this is a very personal opinion. with this brand you pay cheap prices for cheap products, no pigmentation, lipsticks are just mediocre ones, i don't have any ok product from this brand. there are amazing quality products with other brands for less money.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've found that cover girl has amazing bronzer and blush. For makeshift contour kits, cover girl really is great.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not impressed with Covergirl products from the drugstore. I think you can find much better products in the same price range from the drugstore like Maybelline or L'oreal.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first started with covergirl when I got into makeup. At the time, I had no idea if it was good or not. Trying new things and looking back at this, what I've tried wasn't amazing. Most of their face products have a specific scent. There are a few good products in this line though.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Deltona, FL
Cover girl has a wide range of makeups. I prefer their more natural color scemes. However, they offer son many colors and different items, that it will make anybody feel easier about putting on make-up.
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl mascara always makes my eyelashes look full & long. I'm an everyday user of the full volume mascara.
Rhonda V.
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
Cover girl products are awesome. Always satisfied with their products. Very highly recommend this product
Mona J.
Mona J.
Iowa, LA
I've used Cover Girl most of my life. I love the coverage and the price. As I am aging I still love it.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Winfield, WV
Love the CoverGirl eyeliner. I've only used CoverGirl eyeliner since I was about 16. Glides on smoothly and stays on all day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.