BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Spokane, WA
I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Megan L.
Megan L.
For a drugstore brand, they're good! I use their pressed powder daily, but some other products like the eyeshadows, etc. tend to be lower quality than other drugstore brands.
Debi L.
Debi L.
Buena Vista
I have used the age rewind foundation. I like it. I wish there was a better way to match the colors to your skin tone.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Geneva, AL
The brand 'Covergirl' is not my favorite because it doesn't stay very long and it does not have full the full coverage I want. It is affordable and is not very expensive so that is a plus. Their lipstick is ok, not the best colors. I would not recommend shopping.
Marisabel G.
Marisabel G.
No todos sus productos son tan buenos como lo describen. Algunas mascaras de pestañas no me gustan pues no las risa ni las alarga como prometen. al contrario de su polvo compacto Stay ready georgeous que me encanta! Las verdad compraría sus productos en un lugar donde los pueda probar y devolver si me decepcionan
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use some foundation from cover girl and it's awesome how well it reall covers blemishes!!!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
CoverGirl makes great quality make up products at very friendly prices. I've used their makeup for years.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. I use their pressed powders and they don't leave my face Daley or dry and I have dry skin they really do give me a flawless finish. I enjoy purchasing good products and not spending half a paycheck for it. I'd recommend
Korina N.
Korina N.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use the basic mascara. It works great for me....no clumps or smudges! It is inexpensive and lasts all day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.