Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Kelce L.
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls, TX

For basic makeup I love the foundation! Covergirl is what every girl starts out with and what a beautiful stepping stone it is.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Wrightstown, WI

I only use one product which is the powder and i have to say i love it. Its the only brand i ever use
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore brands. They cater to a wide variety of people: men & women, young & old, light & dark skinned and everything in between! That alone makes me love them. Though I have 'moved on' to mainly higher end brands, their 3-in-1 foundation is still my HG! It's got great staying power and obviously the price is fantastic.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl is my go to for matte bb cream, it's awesome especially for oily skin you won't be looking shiny all day!
Bee G.
Bee G.
Greenland, NH

Covergirl is my go to for all my makeup needs! I have been using their mascara for many years and it cannot be beat! The oil of olay product line is bar none, moisture plus light cover and even skin tone, who could ask for more?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Riverdale, MI

The color match technology is ON POINT! It is usually hard for me to match foundation and concealer to my skin tone, but Cover Girl makes it easy!
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
New Bedford, MA

Covergirl is a familiar brand of cosmetics that has been around forever. The best product,in my opinion,is the lipsticks. I don't like the blush because I feel they are too far from my skin color. The best thing about Covergirl is you can find their products everywhere.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV

Who hasn't tried covergirl before?
I love their loose powder the most. It's great for baking that's what I mostly use it for. I buy this often since I'm satisfied with the results I get every time I do my makeup
member-f4fa1dc60
member-f4fa1dc60
Tuscaloosa, AL

love covergirl, it is a great and affordable company. I use the foundation, powder, and mascara everyday
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.