Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN

This brand brings back so many memories of my teenage years because that's all I wore. Very cheap and great quality
Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY

I really like my COVERGIRL products. It's easy to find at any drugstore for a decent price. I always find the right shades and products when I need them most. I think that sometimes products can be overpriced, but I suggest this line to anyone who just wants the basics!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Glendale Heights, IL

Love their mascaras! They have so many different kinds and they were never clumpy when I used them.
Arendy U.
Arendy U.
Mission, TX

Love Using their mascara. It's amazing how it beings my lashes to be longer and beautiful
Abby H.
Abby H.
Cincinnati, OH

I like almost all the covergirl products I've ever used, especially foundations and coverup. For the amount that you spend, you get a good product at an affordable price.
Michii F.
Michii F.
Ibagué

Sus peatañinas su sistema de funcionamiento son geniales, me encanta como se ven las pestañas como se ve la mirada son hermosos.
Susana C.
Susana C.

Es mi marca favorita de productos de belleza! Amo sus productos, desde las mascaras y los delineadores hasta los lip gloss e incluso sus lip balms. No es exageradamente caro ni exageradamente barato, es simplemente accesible. Recomiendo totalmente esta marca.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

I love covergirls foundations. They always have the right combination for different types of skin. If it says for oily skin, it will not be oily.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Monroe, NC

There is no specific product I use but, face prouder blush, mascara eye shadow I recommend anything from this line
DeAna C.
DeAna C.
Greeneville, TN

Almost all my make up is covergirl. i am obsessed! its defiantly affordable. i SUGGEST IT TO ANYONE! Its a great make up brand to use. PLUS i love that they have a male model for it now, makes me excited and happy that they're an open make up brand to the world!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.