Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Candice L.
Candice L.
Lansing, MI

All day coverage and long lasting beauty. Plenty of options to choose from whether you are looking for cover up, shadow or lipsticks.
PENELOPE P.
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles

The Products from covergirl are pretty good. I especially like the lush in the rose color but it smells likes a grandma smell a little bit. I feel like it should be be a little cheaper because of the quality u of the products but otherwise it's ok for drugstore
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX

Covergirl has been around for years because good things last! I absolutely love the affordable but good quality makeup. My foundation that I use every single day is covergirl, I have tried several others and nothing compares. Their products are timeless and their formulas fail proof, and they always have products to help you achieve the latest beauty trend looks without breaking the bank!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

Every covergirl product I've ever tried has been great! I love the voluminous mascara, and the waterproof black ruby color options
Céline M.
Céline M.
Moncton, NB

Bought a 4 shade eye shadow palette. All four shades, when applied over a primer, look the same. Not very good pigment.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Cover girl has a good shimmery bronzer that is perfect for anyone on a budget, also covergirl concealer works good and minimized dark under eyes
Sam W.
Sam W.
Barboursville, WV

I use the covergirl oil control compact foundation. It evenly covers without clogging my pores or looking caked on. It also lasts me quite awhile, so I don't feel that I'm constantly buying products. The makeup application pad does get rough after awhile, so I eventually have to switch to my foundation brush to apply.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Alliance, NE

CoverGirl really isn't bad but it's also pretty good but I'm not a BIG fan but I kinda like having CoverGirl it has some really good things.
Aryelin L.
Aryelin L.
Hialeah, FL

Unfortunately covergirl I have not had the opportunity to prove anything, I have to be realistic with my critics and it is that I have not used anything of this mark. However I have heard wonders from her that I have many expectations already. I hope I can use some of this line very soon
Karla U.
Karla U.

I was super surprised with the coverage of this base. Is incredible! A minimal amount of product is needed to acquire skin free of scars and other imperfections. The fact that it is 3 products in one also makes it more attractive because for only $ 9-13 dollars, they have pre base, concealer and base.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.