BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Paula G.
Paula G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. I've been using it since I was younger. My daughter now wears it as well
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for the price. A wide range of products including bronzer, concealer, nail polish, eye liner, lipstick, mascara, and many other products. Ive been overall pleased with all products from covergirl
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Cover girl is a great brand for the every day person. They have a wide variety of products and they are always affordable and available in many places. Can't go wrong when you're not spending a ton of money.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and most of their products they are really good and cheap.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Canton, GA
I have used covergirl for a very long time! They have some really great products!!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
For drugstore products, they hit it out of the park. Great prices, good consistency.
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
cover girl is affordable, and it gets the job done. usually i buy the foundation in this brand. I typically get this brand at walmart
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used covergirl a long time! It is a good affordable brand! Wish it was a little better on coverage throughout the day. I keep purchasing it so I guess I'm satisfied with it. The color matches good!
Molly R.
Molly R.
I love all COVERGIRL products, from their foundation to their concealer they have a match for any skin tone.
I'd recommend it to anyone and will always chose their products as one of my favorites.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl from mascara to eyeliner. I've been an avid user since ANTM. They have good products and definitely do the trick!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.