Add a Photo

julissa G.
Dallas, TX
Feb. 2, 2017, 8:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love their palletes and foundation and their lipsticks i really really recommend them and i just love them
Cristal C.
Cristal C.
Feb. 7, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has my favorite mascara, i'm not a big fan of the eyeliners, i feel like they smudge to easily. But will totally recommend the mascara from Katy Perry in a blue container.
Drew C.
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
Feb. 2, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascaras fill my pro kit they are cheap and work. I used their foundation when first starting out and loved it. they are buildable and work for every skin type while having a nice range of skin tones
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the coveergirl clean matte powder and I really like it. I normally don't wear makeup becauseit either cakes on or it makes my face break out but this does neither of those. It's not very expensive either and it also comes in a liquid for those who like liquids over powder.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Proctorville, OH
Jan. 1, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Use covergirl clean foundation for sensitive skin. It's my favorite, non-greasy and doesn't break out my face.
Savanah H.
Savanah H.
Cottage Grove, TN
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love there products affordable also good quality love there mascara just love all there makeup in general my shopping experience is great with cover girl foundation is good to I do recommend trying out there products
Bryte C.
Bryte C.
Warsaw, In
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used the same eyeshadow for almost 10 years. I just love their shimmering sands eyeshadow. Also love there very black eyeliner pencil.
Arwa M.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Got the covergirl mascara in my walmart beauty box ,dont know about it that its expensive or not , but i will be gonna try it soon and review it too
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baldwin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used many products from covergirl, most recently some of the Covergirl Outlast producs like the lip tint the face powder and concealr and they all were great products!
Shadonna D.
Shadonna D.
Harker Hts, TX
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl has evolved so much!! They have so many shades and so many colors to chose from for every skin tone! They have a queen line which I frequently use because I am of African American descent! The lips stick colors are so fashion forward and just great products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.