BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. There máscaras are the best it makes my lashes look natural and big. I always recommended
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
I've always had problems remembering to re-apply my lip stick and recently I have discovered the cover girl long lasting lipstick. While it doesn't last 24 hours as stated it does last throughout my work day, plus when you have a night out your lips stay looking great no matter how many drinks you have! Love the colour range too :)
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an amazing drugstore brand. You can get decent quality products for such a low price. I use Covergirl foundation and powder and coverage lasts all day.
Marta O.
Marta O.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoy covergirl. I have tried many products from them and they have all been great. I especially like their outlast foundation. It is the foundation I use most often.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
I love how their mascaras always make my lashes long and luscious and the eyeliners never seem to irritate my eye. I also like how this company is always branching out to include all types of people. It makes me feel great using their products.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love many of the products by covergirl but my favorite is their mascara! Recommend!!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Obsessed with covergirl! Always my go to for mascara, almost every type is amazing!! I get all of my covergirl products at target and they have everything I want all the time! I've never been disappointed with a covergirl product!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are good quality and a reasonable price. I've tried many different types of their products and have liked them all.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.