COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.

This is a clean, awesome, classic brand. They have affordable drugstore makeup and you can find them anywhere, which is super convenient. I've tried a lot of their mascaras, lip glosses, and some of their BB cream and they worked really well
Christy P.
Christy P.

Very affordable and nice products. I have tried several products purchased from Target and I have been very pleased!
Jan J.
Jan J.

Covergirl liquid base makeup is not oily yet covers well. It has a smooth consistency with a fresh look. Add a touch of Covergirl powder and you are done!
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Clymer, PA

I can always count on Covergirl products! The coverage of their foundation is great and the powders always match.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Salisbury, MD

Age Rewind Foundation is perfect for very fair skin tones. I am so fair that not many foundations work for me but I can honestly say cover girl definitely gets it and provides very good coverage.
Alysha C.
Alysha C.

One of my favorite drug store brands ! They offer products anywhere from foundation, concealer, pressed powder and much more. The price point is very good. They are always stocked in stores for customers so there is always enough product for everyone.
brooke m.
brooke m.

i love covergirl. i've always been a fan of them ever since i started wearing makeup at 13. i loves every single product from them. my mom even got me a curling wand and a straighter from covergirl because i love all their products!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI

Covergirl is something that every women at some point buy. I know I have some stuff from them and is good quality but honestly I think there are better brands out there so I can say this is kind of average.
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX

You still have no phone phone so I can go back to sleep lol no one is calling your phone
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.