Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Adelyn F.
Adelyn F.
Raleigh, NC

Covergirl is good but I've never been severely impressed or unimpressed with any of their products. I've used some of their pressed powder which provided good coverage along with a mix of mascara, eyeshadows, and eyeliner. All of it was ok but it's more of a filler when I travel and forget a product and don't want to spend a ton of money to replace.
María Fernanda S.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL

I think the price/quality is really good. I usually buy Covergirl when I go to the drugstore and need makeup with good coverage that doesnt make my face break out. i'm super into the Outlast line and also their collaboration with Olay, that foundation is REALLY good.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA

As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
PENELOPE P.
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles

The Products from covergirl are pretty good. I especially like the lush in the rose color but it smells likes a grandma smell a little bit. I feel like it should be be a little cheaper because of the quality u of the products but otherwise it's ok for drugstore
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Long Beach, CA

I don't really buy too many Covergirl products because I can't really try any of them out. The testers that they usually have at the stores, people take them or are broken and unusable. The products I do use, I think are great. I mostly use their eye makeup and they haven't disappointed once.
Kati M.
Kati M.

Always a wonderful brand. Haven't tried much from them but from my experience I like them.
Aryelin L.
Aryelin L.
Hialeah, FL

Unfortunately covergirl I have not had the opportunity to prove anything, I have to be realistic with my critics and it is that I have not used anything of this mark. However I have heard wonders from her that I have many expectations already. I hope I can use some of this line very soon
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI

Although it isn't the best quality, the reason I keep coming back to Covergirl cosmetics is because of the price. Not to mention, it's sold in conscience stores when I don't have time to go into town and it's consistent as far as the product goes.
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV

I love it so far. And sad to say I haven't really tried anything else than this. It works for me and doesn't give me any breakouts. Have used it for the past 8 years now.
Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.

Their mascaras are my favorite! I have tried other brands but keep going back. I haven't tried many other products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.