BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alice L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the only product i have purchased from covergirl is a concealer and it works good although it is not full coverage
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL
Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara line is pretty good, I have been on a quest for the perfect lash and I always come back to this product
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Over the years I have tried many covergirl products some I love some I didn't but over all a good drug store brand
Donya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Justice W.
Shepherd, MT
There are things i love about covergirl and there's things that I hate. But its no different than any other brand.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl make up is amazing! This is the one that I usually buy and I will purchase it from either Walmart or cvs
Dovana F.
Gonzales , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first used cover it was a foundation I hardly didn't like it because it always came out cakey and too oily.
Catie H.
I use covergurl mascara on a daily basis. Its waterproof, beautiful and everything you could ever want in mascara!
sharonda r.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love covergirl queen collection. It is definitely good, but I wish it would last throughout the day. It's worth it.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.