BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has great mascaras and other makeup brands. Sometimes it feels a bit heavy or Cakey. They are Cheap too.
Amy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products. They're not too expensive, it's easy to figure out what I need, and their products work!
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
The covergirl mascara and eyeliner dont smudge and go on easily. It is also a great price and not overly expensive.
Chelse B.
Punta Gorda, FL
They make good products and are always reasonably priced. You can always buy there products at multiple locations.
Jessica L.
Tampa, FL
Love CoverGirl products, love how it's easy to get at any local drug store the price is great. Definitely recommend
Angel M.
Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Yasmin L.
Mission, TX
Great choice of make up and it's very affordable. I love there bombshell mascara and I recommend it to my friends.
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN
I love the coverage I get with this makeup. I typically do not wear any, but when I do this does the job perfectly.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first drugstore brands of makeup I used. The mascaras are my favorite. You can always find a good deal.
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.