Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA

I love the cover girl products it's a very good brand and love their colors and are fully satisfied and moneywise to they are not expensive
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.

This is a clean, awesome, classic brand. They have affordable drugstore makeup and you can find them anywhere, which is super convenient. I've tried a lot of their mascaras, lip glosses, and some of their BB cream and they worked really well
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toronto , Ontario

I was definitely a cover girl in high school and still use them because the products are constant
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch , TN

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. It's more affordable, especially since I'm not a makeup fanatic. I have loved every product I have bought from them. I buy their products consistently.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Moncton, New Brunswick

Probably in the top 3 beauty brands at the drug store level. Colour payoff is generally fantastic, with a great array of eyeshadow and lipstick shades. Im a big fan of the mascaras--if you're looking for something less expensive, Covergirl is the perfect option. Also, I like the foundations better than most of the insanely expensive ones--more moisture, and doesn't stick to your imperfections as much as some heavy high end brands (ie Too Faced).
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN

I have always used covergirl products. Especially in my high school days. It lasted and it worked. Not expensive. The colors were bold and I loved the products because I could just go to a store and pick them up.
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL

I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL

I've been using the same mascara from covergirl for YEARS! There's nothing like a good quality mascara to make a girl feel pretty!!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN

I love this brand!! It is a classic. They have a huge selection of products. This will always be one of my go to brands!
Adelyn F.
Adelyn F.
Raleigh, NC

Covergirl is good but I've never been severely impressed or unimpressed with any of their products. I've used some of their pressed powder which provided good coverage along with a mix of mascara, eyeshadows, and eyeliner. All of it was ok but it's more of a filler when I travel and forget a product and don't want to spend a ton of money to replace.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.