BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
This brand of cosmetics is reliable & affordable. Good quality makeup for a good price. I buy this brand often. It can be found at so many locations. I would recommend this brand to all girls trying to get a fabulous look on a budget.
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
Monroe, WI
Covergirl is usually my go to for foundation and mascara. I love their variety of mascaras, in particular those that really define and lengthen your lashes. I enjoy their foundation as well because it's reasonably priced and provides the kind of coverage I need.
Carrissa B.
Carrissa B.
Middleburg, FL
COVERGIRL is one of my favorite brands of make up. Its a go to brand because it is very affordable and long lasting make up. One of my mascaras that i swear by, is the "Super Sizer Fibers". It crates a falsies look to my make up and i love it. COVERGIRL products are definitely products i would repurchase.
Shy W.
Shy W.
Porterdale , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as drugstore make up goes it's one of my favorite brands. I can always find what I'm looking for. My favorite purchase is my ready set gorgeous foundation!!! I recommend using these products due to high quality plus affordability.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
I don't use them occasionally but they are great products.... I've used their foundations and concealers!
Taina G.
Taina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used cover girl mascara for a while now and I am overly impressed on how well it glides onto my lashes.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl from mascara to eyeliner. I've been an avid user since ANTM. They have good products and definitely do the trick!
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC
At the retail store i used to work at, we got a shipment in of makeup, covergirl was in the mix, it was the new star wars mascara, i am a huge fan of star wars, but ive never used mascara, thought id give it a go, and i adore it, it doesnt clump and it makes my lashes longer, love it!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Love there prices for high wuality makeup. I especially love there masquera. Its my favorite brand.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
For drugstore products, they hit it out of the park. Great prices, good consistency.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.