Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Amy F.
Amy F.
San Marcos, CA

Love cover girl! It is great for an affordable price! I may buy a cover girl item before an expensive name brand
Amber E.
Amber E.

Good drugstore brand. Cover girl has some nice quality products and you get what you pay for Very reasonable for all price points
domenica m.
domenica m.
Oregon, IL

I have tried many of Cover Girl's products and I would say that I have liked roughly half of them. Some products were a hit with me and the other half were misses. They are a more affordable brand but I would probably rather spend a little extra money in order to have a higher quality product.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME

This like any company has hits and misses. Also depends in your skin type. But for the most part I like there product.
Gabby Y.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I love covergirl its a great brand at a pretty low price but i dont really buy their products that much but ill probably start buying stuff from them. Its usually better for begginers who wanna start in make up
Cover girl mascara it's super good I always use it and I won't stop using it cause it's a great product
Denisse D.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX

Good coverage usually through out the products have been disappointed but other than that I love covergirl!
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Fremont, NE

Great makeup, absolutely L.O.V.E. their mascaras, large selection for anything you could want.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Dyersburg, TN

Covergirl is one of the only drugstore products that I don't have to worry about breakouts. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful when it comes to make up. I don't apply much during the weeks when I'm working but it gives the coverage I need.
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY

I own about 7 cover girl products and they are amazing from mascara to eye liners !!! Hands down amazing
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.