Add a Photo

clara d.
clara d.
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL I love the products of this brand, its illuminators, lipsticks are one of my favorites. My mouth looks more sensual every time I use one of this brand. I just feel very identified with them
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Live Oak, FL
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used the mascara didn't clump on lashes long lasting no smudges or smears easy to take off at end of day
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best products ever to use this so easy breCoverGirl Covergirl products are definitely the products I need
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Feb. 2, 2017, 8 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good quality for a cheap and affordable price! The only product I didn't care for is their eyeshadow palette, the color did not last long and you had to apply a lot to get the right shade .
Joi E.
Joi E.
McKinney
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the queen collection. I would like to see more colors and products for women of color. Eye liner lipsticks and nail colors would be great too.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Ray City , GA
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand is the best especially when you're on a budget. This is the only eye liner I use is there's
Holly H.
Holly H.
Allendale, MI
Feb. 2, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great powdered foundation. Various colors are offered so I buy Various colors throughout the seasons which is fine because it is very moderately priced. This foundation provides a light level of coverage but does not go on too thick. Works best for a natural look!
Jess K.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Feb. 2, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love covergirl! they have great affordable products. definitely recommend to anyone looking for cheap makeup
Julie S.
Julie S.
Gastonia, NC
Jan. 10, 2017, 6:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The make up you sale is wonderful for stage. My son has to have make up for stage and we used mostly cover girl. Works just as well as other more expensive brands.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Valles Mines, MO
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl! It is affordable and last a day! I can find my favorite products anywhere!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.