BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore cosmetics brand. They have some nice colors, and for the price the quality is pretty good.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall good brand for the price. The foundation causes more breakouts then the high quality brands but it is a fraction of the price to it is to be expected. Really like their eye makeup.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy COVERGIRL. love this brand. My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. I remember going with my mom to pick stuff out when I turned 14. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used covergirl products for years because they offer affordable makeup that is exceptional quality. Variety of colors and choices...all good stuff.
Shy W.
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as drugstore make up goes it's one of my favorite brands. I can always find what I'm looking for. My favorite purchase is my ready set gorgeous foundation!!! I recommend using these products due to high quality plus affordability.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is the first makeup brand that i have ever purchased. Still a staple in my arsenal. I love the foundation shades that do range into the deep dark shades. They are great with pigmentation and quality. Still my favorite line of mascaras because they do not burn or irritate my eyes.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the Covergirl products! I have even using the products for 6+ years. This product is also very affordable and has great quality. I buy this product regularly when I need makeup. I highly recommend this product.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore makeup. I use their loose mineral powder, Ready Set Gorgeous concealer, lash blast Mascara, and many more products, and have been for years. I've never been disappointed.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lake City, FL
I've used covergirl matte base cover up but I wasn't very impressed. It made my face look and feel oily.
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
I've never actually tried Covergirl, I know it is a well known store brand so it easily accessible to me in my local grocery stores and shops, and is affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.