Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Savahanna K.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA

I have used a few different covergirl products. My favorite is the liquid foundation it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX

Excellent products. I want to try some of the foundation.
I usually try one mascara and works great
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK

Yasssssss!!! This stuff is soooo good!! I loooovvvvveeee drug store makeup so much!!!!!
Donnetta H.
Donnetta H.

I think this brand provides a good rainbow of shades for your needs. I mostly buy products for my eyebrows and eyes. I love that I can buy these products at the drugstore, but still get quality results.
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
East Lansing , MI

They always take care and pride in their products so it is always really nice to purchase and always the best quality. They do need to improve the shades of colors that they provide but overall they have excellent quality products that I buy frequently.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Santa Maria, CA

Good drugstore brand with good pricing! There mascara is a staple in my daily makeup routine.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

I lover the cover girl line of lipstick and gloss. It's not too expensive but does the job. It lasts a descent amount of time.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL

As a brand I have to say, they have incredible commercials.I like your make-up line, they are products with a very good price, affordable, incredible lips line, and mascara for eyelashes,Their products usually have very good presentation.
Ava W.
Ava W.
New Orleans, LA

Covergirl mascara was one of the first mascaras I've ever purchased. From the beginning I loved it and it's what I use till this day! I've even tried high end expensive mascaras and they do nothing compared to the length and volume Covergirl mascaras give me. I definitely recommend their mascaras especially the yellow length mascara for length you've never seen before!
Mira H.
Mira H.

I recently tried a mascara by Cover Girl that I absolutely love. Their products are great on the skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.