Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

Great products for a nice price. Pretty cheap products, and are definitely worth the money. They've got a great range of cosmetics, which is really nice and is sold at Ulta and basically every drugstore. Their Outlast products that I've tried really do last all day. For the money, I'd rather get NYX, though.
Lacie A.
Lacie A.
Divernon, il

There are some CoverGirl products that I really like and use on a daily basis, but more products that I have tried and hated.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kenosha, Wisconsin

I am a long time lover of covergirl products! I use their makeup all the time and I am never disappointed. All of their products are very reasonably priced and I know I am always going to love them!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Loveland, OH

I love most of the covergirl products I have ever tried. They are quality products at a great price. Long lasting and good color. I especially like the clean matte foundation, it goes on smooth, stays all day and doesn't look oily.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia , PA

Products are good and priced nicely and affordable can get at many stores have many of their products
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL

I love using Covergirl mascaras. They are my go to unless I feel like trying something else out. I have not used much from this brand but I would recommend the mascaras to anyone that has asked. My favorite purchase is the mascaras and I will continue to buy this brand.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO

Covergirl has become good about releasing good packaging with their new products. I really enjoy a lot of their mascaras. Their eyeshadows can be hit or miss as far as pigmentation goes. It is still one of my favorite brands that is available at the drug store.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Baldwin Park, CA

I always like covergirl cosmetics! I especially like the BB cream. I recommend covergirl because it is very affordable
Izzy K.
Izzy K.
Uxbridge, MA

They have really good lipstick products and I usually use their mascaras all the time
Ashlei H.
Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA

I use covergirl foundation as a concealer. it works amazing and i love it. its also very cheap and can always be found at walmart. I only use the liquid foundation. I have not used any of their other products. But just by using one thing i can tell you its amazing and has great coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.