BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Catina M.
Catina M.
Newton, NC
Covergirl mascara, various types, just ok. Only recommend if you're in a pinch. If you can splurge on another brand, do so. Pro-cheap. Cons-cheap.
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Me encanta esta marca en cada uno de sus productos hay mucha variedad en cada producto para cada gusto y están en muy bajo costo.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is always my go to its never too pricey and im always satisfied with there product.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl mascara is the best mascara out there!!! Competitive prices and good product
Julie H.
Julie H.
I used up the volume mascara I had from Covergirl...that's how good it was!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore cosmetics brand. They have some nice colors, and for the price the quality is pretty good.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall good brand for the price. The foundation causes more breakouts then the high quality brands but it is a fraction of the price to it is to be expected. Really like their eye makeup.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy COVERGIRL. love this brand. My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. I remember going with my mom to pick stuff out when I turned 14. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used covergirl products for years because they offer affordable makeup that is exceptional quality. Variety of colors and choices...all good stuff.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
I use liquid make up, love the even tone it gives

Just bought trublend, so far so good
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.