Add a Photo
Virginia, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best products ever to use this so easy breCoverGirl Covergirl products are definitely the products I need
Feb. 2, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have to say, that this mark is sensational. Eye shadow, eye tracer, dust, liquid foundation, mascara. I am always willing to buy YOUR products. All her make-up products I love
clara d.
clara d.
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL I love the products of this brand, its illuminators, lipsticks are one of my favorites. My mouth looks more sensual every time I use one of this brand. I just feel very identified with them
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Live Oak, FL
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used the mascara didn't clump on lashes long lasting no smudges or smears easy to take off at end of day
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Feb. 2, 2017, 8 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good quality for a cheap and affordable price! The only product I didn't care for is their eyeshadow palette, the color did not last long and you had to apply a lot to get the right shade .
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jacksonville, AL
Jan. 7, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl pressed powder because of the awesome coverage. I always feel fresh during the summer and it never creases!
Juli R.
Juli R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like that they are always adding new colors to the collection.. Very affordable. I dont like the foundation, it seems to wear off fast. I love the eyeshadows!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Jan. 9, 2017, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use to use covergirl products a lot in high school and over the years I have ventured out to different brands, however recently some of their foundations have become some of my go to foundations!
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Jan. 10, 2017, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have loved cover girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. Their lash blast mascara is my absolute favorite.
Joi E.
Joi E.
McKinney
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the queen collection. I would like to see more colors and products for women of color. Eye liner lipsticks and nail colors would be great too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.