Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME

This like any company has hits and misses. Also depends in your skin type. But for the most part I like there product.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Deary, ID

I use and have always used this. So many great products and not bad priced! Love the loose powder
Esraa H.
Esraa H.

I've been using the covergirl mascara for about a month now and I really like it! I use a lash lengthening product and then put the mascara on and it does a great job of lengthening and thickening my lashes! I'd buy it again. It's really great considering it's amazing price!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN

I love this brand!! It is a classic. They have a huge selection of products. This will always be one of my go to brands!
Wilma V.
Wilma V.
Newton, NJ

There are few cosmetics I enjoy. Some don't work with my complexion and others are bad quality. Although I've had trouble finding what I need with this brand I absolutely love eyeshadows and different eye cosmetics.
Savahanna K.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA

I have used a few different covergirl products. My favorite is the liquid foundation it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Esuri Z.
Esuri Z.

The covergirl lash blast really works. It gives an amazing look to my lashes and the best of all is that it is water proof.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.

CoverGirl is one of my favorite drug-store makeup brands. They offer high quality products at an affordable price.
Marionette D.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL

I used quite a few of Covergirl's product such as foundation, blush and eyeliner. Since I have a sensitive skin, their products did not suit it. I have to stop using it. However, I believed this is a good brand for those who don't have a sensitive skin like mine. I'd love to try their lipstick in the future!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI

Any of the cover girl lipsticks are great and long lasting and never seams to get on your teeth.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.