BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ellie H.
Frankenmuth, MI
I always use the Covergirl bronzer and blush. It lasts all day and is very reasonably priced! It creates a beautiful shimmer to my face.
Nicole H.
I like the foundation. It's a pretty good price. The pros to the foundation is that they have any and every shade just for you, I just wish the coverage was a little bit better. It also doesn't make your face oily which is another reason why I like it.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Cover girl used to be my favorite brand but I feel like it hasn't been stepping up their game like some other make up brands have. I think there's lots of room for improvement. But I'm not completely ruling out the company.
crystal l.
I love their liquid foundation! I dont feel like its heavy and it goes on smoothly! I also like the price point.
Mira H.
I recently tried a mascara by Cover Girl that I absolutely love. Their products are great on the skin.
Kayla H.
Williamsport, PA
The coverup goes on great and lasts all day. Covers the black circles under my eyes perfectly.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
The covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara is my all time favorite foe waterproof. It holds up through crying, swimming, and also gives a great curl. I recommend this mascara all the time when people need a good waterproof one.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL
Love all the products I have tried recently. I love their clean line of makeup. It leaves my skin feeling and looking great. CoverGirl is my go to makeup brand.
Debbie W.
Two Rivers, WI
I have been using the BB cream rather than foundation. It goes on smoothly and has an SPF!
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
tiene buenos productos , lo lapices y labiales son muy buenos prácticos para cargar en la bolsa, no son pegajosos
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.