COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Christina S.
Christina S.

COVERGIRL if such a wonderful, long lasting makeup brand. I never have to worry about my makeup running off or running!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC

I started using covergirl years ago and to this day I still use their products in my everyday makeup routine! They are so reasonably priced and the products work amazing. It's great. They never seem to disappoint
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA

I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Absolutely adore Covergirl TruMatch foundation.. One of the very few that has my skin tone and doesn't break my face out awful, as I'm very prone to acne. My favorite!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME

I buy all of my concealer and foundation from covergirl. It's affordable, and I've used it since high school. It stays on all day and I know my shade 100%. I've tried other brands for a more expensive price and I just really don't see the point when my go-to always works well and never lets me down.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Berkeley Springs, WV

I love so many of their products. They work great and are cheaper for us middle class folk. I recommend them to everyone. My favorite so far
Idalia Y.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix

i have always used this brand since i was 15 ever since i started puting makeup on, always bought at walmart
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Good products that are not overpriced. Always work well and do not irritate my skin. Easy to find in most stores.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA

I'm not really in love with her foundation, which came out pretty expensive for a drugstore.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

I love this brand! It's very girly, trendy and affordable. Their products have a high quality
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.