BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Lake City, SC
I have used covergirl power, foundation and eye make up. the eye make up, such as mascara, eye shadow, and eye liner is great, but the foundation and powedered face makeup makes me breakout personally. I still think its a good product though
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
What can I say about CG? I have been using their products for at least 25 years. It is affordable and usually I can find the colors I like. I love the new high pigment eye shadows and the lip stains the most. Now that I don't need acne fighting foundation though, I have switched to another brand because their age defying products aren't my favorite.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL
If you want a good mascara but not to expensive go to Walmart,Walgreen,cvs,ect. And buy any cover girl mascara it doesmt matter what type of lashes you have they work for all
Christie O.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently purchased the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer in fair, and I have so far been pleasantly surprised at the coverage. It dries quickly so you need to work fast, and you can place more product if needed but as is it fits my needs. If you're looking for a budget friendly concealer, I would suggest giving this one a shot.
brandy L.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
Cover girl and another great one that I always shop at Walgreens to get very expensive high-quality
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a decent brand but like many drugstore brands I think they forget about us medium tanned girls there are so little variety of shades in their foundations and concealers which is sad to see at this stage. But they do still release good products.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cover girl product is the 2 in 1 volume bombshell mascara. I typically don't use cover girl, but I saw it in a youtube video once and I loved how it looked on Tara and I just HAD to buy it to try it. I'm not sure how much it is in stores, but I got it on Amazon for $9. I highly recommend it.
Justine V.
Justine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better drug store make up brands that's affordable, but not terrible on your skin either. Would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on make up.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I was about 14, Covergirl has always been my go to. I have always used their powder, and blush, and even some eyeshadows. They also have great mascaras and eyeliners! I think they are affordable and very versatile to different skin types and colors.
Gretchen T.
Gretchen T.
Marrero, LA
There isn't anything I can say negative about COVERGIRL. I have been using their products since I was a little girl. My mother still uses COVERGIRL and now my daughter. Always at a reasonable price its the brand I buy the most. COVERGIRL has a wide variety of all products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.