BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
Love Cover Girl face powder in a compact . Very inexpensive and one of my favorites powders .
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've mostly only tried covergirls foundations and mascaras and they're not too bad for a drugstore brand. The foundation is a nice formula that isn't too thick which is nice. Their mascaras on the other hand haven't really impressed me so far, just because the wands bristles aren't ever long enough for me to get the coverage I need.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I love this brand. They have great products. And a great range of products. Their products are affordable.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Clermont, FL
I only bought eye liner. It worked for what I needed to get done. It was black eye liner and it was for New Years Eve. I usually do not purchase make-up
Alysia F.
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the queen collection there colors are just made for me not to harsh on my skin since my skin sensitive. Very good quality of make up a bit expensive but i love it. Everything continue making queen collection
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love covergirl. To me they have the best mascara drugstore wise. I've used covergirl most of my life. But their foundations don't do much for my skin type. But other than that they are great. I use their eyeshadows. I love their eyeliners as well.
Malyn V.
Malyn V.
Fairfield, CA
Covergirl make up is the one that i tried before. Though i just used it once, i also liked it. And will try it again
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Byron Center, MI
Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Carrissa B.
Carrissa B.
Middleburg, FL
COVERGIRL is one of my favorite brands of make up. Its a go to brand because it is very affordable and long lasting make up. One of my mascaras that i swear by, is the "Super Sizer Fibers". It crates a falsies look to my make up and i love it. COVERGIRL products are definitely products i would repurchase.
Catina M.
Catina M.
Newton, NC
Covergirl mascara, various types, just ok. Only recommend if you're in a pinch. If you can splurge on another brand, do so. Pro-cheap. Cons-cheap.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.