Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Grandview, TN

Their powders are so great i am Hispanic mix and they always have the perfect tone for my skin. It blends out so well and its not globby like a lot of powders are. They dont cake.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI

I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Donnetta H.
Donnetta H.

I think this brand provides a good rainbow of shades for your needs. I mostly buy products for my eyebrows and eyes. I love that I can buy these products at the drugstore, but still get quality results.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Deary, ID

I use and have always used this. So many great products and not bad priced! Love the loose powder
Savahanna K.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA

I have used a few different covergirl products. My favorite is the liquid foundation it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Evansville, IN

Covergirl has been around for me since the begining of my makeup career! From a poor highschooler to now a poor nursing student im proud to say i still love and use their products daily! Currently i have their rose/purply eye pallet and im loving it! The shimmer shades are super bright and they are all easy to blend. My only complaint is the fallout. But its all good! I cant complain, because i got a whole pallet for under 10$!
Marian M.
Marian M.
Buffalo, NY

For a drug store make up brand, it isn't bad. Their prices are reasonable, I mainly get their mascaras and the 3 in 1 foundation, which I love
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Youngstown, OH

Cover girl is a good product for the price. I used it as a starter make up and some of the products I still use
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Hodgenville, KY

My Covergirl eyeshadow is my go-to for every occasion! The shades go perfectly with the colors of my eyes and apply so well!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

VERY good drugstore brand. My mother lives by this brand. It is her go to so a couple products are my go to.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.