BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've found that cover girl has amazing bronzer and blush. For makeshift contour kits, cover girl really is great.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Love there prices for high wuality makeup. I especially love there masquera. Its my favorite brand.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love using Covergirl. They are not too expensive and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Shaneequa N.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all cover girl mascara , they make my lashes look think and long. It's a great product
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
I've always had problems remembering to re-apply my lip stick and recently I have discovered the cover girl long lasting lipstick. While it doesn't last 24 hours as stated it does last throughout my work day, plus when you have a night out your lips stay looking great no matter how many drinks you have! Love the colour range too :)
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl from mascara to eyeliner. I've been an avid user since ANTM. They have good products and definitely do the trick!
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an amazing drugstore brand. You can get decent quality products for such a low price. I use Covergirl foundation and powder and coverage lasts all day.
Marta O.
Marta O.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoy covergirl. I have tried many products from them and they have all been great. I especially like their outlast foundation. It is the foundation I use most often.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.