BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica T.
Calhoun, GA
I have purchased Covergirl for years. I don't have a lot of money to spend on higher item products that are popular. But, I find their products are just the same. I recommend lash blast and their concealer. I have oily skin, so I choose the trublend products for my skin.
Ezzy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using cover girl for a while now and love the collection that they have. I am currently using the foundation they have 2nd I love it
The clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I have sensitive eyes and covergirl does not cause any irritation. This mascara doesn't clump or flake off during the day.
Ellie H.
Frankenmuth, MI
I always use the Covergirl bronzer and blush. It lasts all day and is very reasonably priced! It creates a beautiful shimmer to my face.
Nicole H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the foundation. It's a pretty good price. The pros to the foundation is that they have any and every shade just for you, I just wish the coverage was a little bit better. It also doesn't make your face oily which is another reason why I like it.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Cover girl used to be my favorite brand but I feel like it hasn't been stepping up their game like some other make up brands have. I think there's lots of room for improvement. But I'm not completely ruling out the company.
crystal l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their liquid foundation! I dont feel like its heavy and it goes on smoothly! I also like the price point.
Mira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried a mascara by Cover Girl that I absolutely love. Their products are great on the skin.
Kayla H.
Williamsport, PA
The coverup goes on great and lasts all day. Covers the black circles under my eyes perfectly.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
The covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara is my all time favorite foe waterproof. It holds up through crying, swimming, and also gives a great curl. I recommend this mascara all the time when people need a good waterproof one.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.