Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA

I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Bakersfield, CA

Their lipsticks are great wish they would last longer though but for the price it's a good product
Marjory P.
Marjory P.
Union City, TN

I have tried lots of make-up brands but I always come back to cover girl for my essentials, they never let me down!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Kokomo, IN

i love the large variety that covergirl offers. and the fact that they have my shade is a bonus. Covergirl has my go to foundation and face powder.
I do wish that they came with brushes instead of puffs though. I would reccomed cover girl to plenty of people
Rylie M.
Rylie M.
South Woodslee

CoverGirl is great because its affordable and great, i love their Katy kat lipsticks especially in sphinx
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, KY

I've had a few experiences with different covergirl mascaras. Some of those experiences were better than others, but I've never purchased a Covergirl mascara that I felt was worth the money I spent on it. My eyelashes aren't worth $10 when they look the same if I use a $3 elf mascara.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS

My favorite Covergirl products are their mascaras. They aren't terribly expensive, which is great.Out of all the brands of mascara I have tried so far, Covergirl has been my favorite.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Edinburg, VA

Mink Vision eyeshadow was my first eyeshadow purchase and 17 years later I'm still rocking it daily! The must have shimmery brown.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Portsmouth, OH

I have cover girl make up just about everything they make and I do love it but the foundation never lasts
Emily R.
Emily R.
Berkeley Springs, WV

I love so many of their products. They work great and are cheaper for us middle class folk. I recommend them to everyone. My favorite so far
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.