Add a Photo

Megan L.
Megan L.
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For a drugstore brand, they're good! I use their pressed powder daily, but some other products like the eyeshadows, etc. tend to be lower quality than other drugstore brands.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Mexia, TX
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Cover Girl. Every Cover Girl item I have purchased, was exactly as described. Many times the price is more than I want to pay, but typically you can find coupons or some other discount to alleviate some of the higher prices. I have purchased at Wal-Mart and CVS.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Feb. 7, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is my hands down go to make up for years! They are gent all on my skin and last me all day. They are the only. Rand of mascara that I can buy that doesn't make my eyes feel like they are on fire with just a little bit of moisture. Not only are they made great you can not beat the price for such great quality!
Debi L.
Debi L.
Buena Vista
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used the age rewind foundation. I like it. I wish there was a better way to match the colors to your skin tone.
Marisabel G.
Marisabel G.
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
No todos sus productos son tan buenos como lo describen. Algunas mascaras de pestañas no me gustan pues no las risa ni las alarga como prometen. al contrario de su polvo compacto Stay ready georgeous que me encanta! Las verdad compraría sus productos en un lugar donde los pueda probar y devolver si me decepcionan
Cat S.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Feb. 7, 2017, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have been using Covergirl since I started wearing makeup. It's what mom could afford to buy us. Loved it then and still love it now.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite cover girl product is the 2 in 1 volume bombshell mascara. I typically don't use cover girl, but I saw it in a youtube video once and I loved how it looked on Tara and I just HAD to buy it to try it. I'm not sure how much it is in stores, but I got it on Amazon for $9. I highly recommend it.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use some foundation from cover girl and it's awesome how well it reall covers blemishes!!!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA
Jan. 1, 2017, 5 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I mainly use their basic black eyeliner abd I also like the foundation and concealer. They have amazing eyeshadow pallets to choose from. Very well priced product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.