Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Denisha T.
Denisha T.

Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! Who doesn't love cover girl lol everything is amazing my go to cosmetics
Isabel H.
Isabel H.

i love covergirl, i love the lipsticks, bases of makeups, i love mascara and the news eyelinner and the primer
Cheri W.
Cheri W.

I've used this brand most of my adult life. It's affordable. The fact that it is available at grocery stores, pharmacies, and such makes it very convenient.
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX

Cover girl Queen collection eyeshadow palette in Raisin is my all time favorite shade. I wear it almost daily. It just compliments my skintone really well. It's about time for a new one.
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL, FL, Miami

Me encanta todos los productos de COVERGIRL tienen una excelente calidad y el precio es muy bueno me gusta que lo puedo encontrar en las tiendas por departamentos.
maya t.
maya t.

I believe that the CoverGirl brand is one that is worth the money when you need something right away; it's pretty good for its price. I do feel that the brand lacks color choice, especially in the foundation field. All in all, there are many products to choose from, and that is a plus. I would recommend.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.

I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I love the Covergirl brand. The majority of my makeup is Covergirl. It's inexpensive and the quality is amazing!
Christy B.
Christy B.

Cover girl cosmetics are a must have. Easy to find locally and great to carry with you.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME

This like any company has hits and misses. Also depends in your skin type. But for the most part I like there product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.