Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Christina S.
Christina S.

COVERGIRL if such a wonderful, long lasting makeup brand. I never have to worry about my makeup running off or running!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

Using Cover Girl runs in the family. I used to use the foundation and now use the cream foundation with the powder foundation.. I have very fair skin and their ivory shade is a good match for me. They are very reasonably priced as well and can be found everywhere.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

Love the mascara and nail polish is just amazing how great eyelashes look with their mascara
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME

I buy all of my concealer and foundation from covergirl. It's affordable, and I've used it since high school. It stays on all day and I know my shade 100%. I've tried other brands for a more expensive price and I just really don't see the point when my go-to always works well and never lets me down.
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Lynnfield, MA

Good drug store cosmetic. I've tried the eye shadows. I like the ones that tell you where each color goes on your eye, I found that very helpful
Richard C.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ

My sister loves using this they love it she told all her friends and their family
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Belvidere, IL

I'm personal not a huge fan of covergirl makeup products. I find that they always tend to break me out. Their products are quite heavy. I think due to the quality of their products, their prices should be cheaper. I would not buy any of their products again.
Idalia Y.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix

i have always used this brand since i was 15 ever since i started puting makeup on, always bought at walmart
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Good products that are not overpriced. Always work well and do not irritate my skin. Easy to find in most stores.
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.

This is a clean, awesome, classic brand. They have affordable drugstore makeup and you can find them anywhere, which is super convenient. I've tried a lot of their mascaras, lip glosses, and some of their BB cream and they worked really well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.