Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.

I love covergirl cosmetics their just fantastic I buy their mascaras I love using the waterproof mascara when there is a rainy day.Its a amazing quality i for sure will buy more of their products again.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX

I really like the covergirl products but not as much as the other drugstore brands. My favorite products are probably their lip sticks they are very long lasting!
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL

I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL

Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.

For everyone! Good prices great products easy to find things you like and want to buy
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX

Love the way the make up stays on. Definitely good on my skin. I love how it doesnt crust up.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Grandview, TN

Their powders are so great i am Hispanic mix and they always have the perfect tone for my skin. It blends out so well and its not globby like a lot of powders are. They dont cake.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI

I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Donnetta H.
Donnetta H.

I think this brand provides a good rainbow of shades for your needs. I mostly buy products for my eyebrows and eyes. I love that I can buy these products at the drugstore, but still get quality results.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Deary, ID

I use and have always used this. So many great products and not bad priced! Love the loose powder
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.