BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabby P.
I have been using COVERGIRL products for as long as I can remember. Covergirl is affordable, has a wide variety of products, and can be found in many stores! I constantly use their products and I am never disappointed. The quality is always great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality, affordable makeup brand.
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Live the mascara and the eyeliner! The mascara really gives dept to your eyelashes!
Yajaira S.
Cover girl makeup is it all time favorite that I've been using since a teenager it's a very good quality product for a very reasonable pricing I do like everything that I have to offer from cosmetic to facial
Corrie C.
North, VA
I've been a fan of covergirl for many years. I love the evolving products that mix with the old timers! Long wear life of most products and just an overall affordable good product.
Elinor A.
The first makeup that I bought was covergirl her publicity always caught me and told me that I should buy that brand and wear those spectacular eyes or a makeup with a good natural finish. This mark will always be with me wherever I go
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA
I personally enjoy using Covergirl's mascaras. I've been using them for about 5 years and don't feel the need to try something else that is expensive. You can spend less than 10 dollars for mascara and be pleased with the results.
Sharlene C.
I love their lipsticks, and eyeshadow pallets they are very pigmented, and not too expensive either!
Shelbi S.
Norton Shores, MI
Cover girls products are always very reasonably priced. And I'm never disappointed by their makeup.
Emily H.
Julian , WV
I love all my covergirl products. I use foundation and powder and I really love the way it stays on my face. The price could be a little cheaper but that's makeup for you.. I mainly get my makeup from rite aid or wal mart..
Alexis G.
There's not many things I like about this brand. Their mascara is about as good as it gets. I don't like their eyeshadows as it has no pigment to them
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.