BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Clearwater, FL
Covergirl offers great prices and a wide variety of products. They are always coming up with the latest styles!
Tori B.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
Cover girl is a great makeup brand with affordable products. Their clean foundation leaves a very nice finish to your makeup and is full coverage for anyone who is acne prone. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a good drugstore foundation
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cheyenne, WY
I love cover girl makeuo! I've never had any problems with it. It us good quality and lasts all day! I would recommend this product!
Gina S.
Gina S.
I have been highly satisfied with every Covergirl product I have purchased. They are all reasonably priced and found at most stores. They have a large variety of beauty products offered to cover any need you have!
Ziara R.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love using Covergirl products when I'm one the go. Easy to apply and go one about your day.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Madisonville, KY
I like Covergirl , but i haven't had many different products to compare it to. I'm still looking for more in a foundation & concealer.
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara this brand has is always the best. I've tried many of its lines and love the dramatic lash one. It makes my eyelashes look super long and dark. Some lines do need work as they are flaky, but overall it is a good brand for mascara. I've not tried many of their other products.
BREE N.
BREE N.
Owasso, OK
Like the variety of eye shadow, very reasonable. The prices make it easy to purchase multiple at a time, not limited to a single shade of eye shadow.
Reeva S.
Reeva S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl products from time to time. Usually eyeshadow and mascara are the products I purchase from this line. Reasonably priced and good quality.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
West Lafayette, IN
Have had a variety of products over the years. They are alright but not great for the price compared to other similar products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.