Add a Photo
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Feb. 7, 2017, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have been using Covergirl since I started wearing makeup. It's what mom could afford to buy us. Loved it then and still love it now.
Debi L.
Debi L.
Buena Vista
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used the age rewind foundation. I like it. I wish there was a better way to match the colors to your skin tone.
Marisabel G.
Marisabel G.
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
No todos sus productos son tan buenos como lo describen. Algunas mascaras de pestañas no me gustan pues no las risa ni las alarga como prometen. al contrario de su polvo compacto Stay ready georgeous que me encanta! Las verdad compraría sus productos en un lugar donde los pueda probar y devolver si me decepcionan
Heather D.
Heather D.
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used a few covergirl products and they're good for the price point, but I don't think most of their products compare to higher end products.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The foundation I've used from cover girl is awesome it doesn't leave my skin stinky or itching like other foundations have but I feel my face nice and smooth and what I'm trying to cover up stays nice and covered up by this foundation.
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl eye shadows. I love the natural looking eyeshadow that goes with my skin tone.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use some foundation from cover girl and it's awesome how well it reall covers blemishes!!!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Grimes, IA
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have great experiences while wearing covergirl lip products. They always stay on when I need them to and rarely smear.
Mamta B.
Mamta B.
San Francisco, CA
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great drug store brand. I love all their products and always find myself buying their eyeliner.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.