Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Tammy T.
Tammy T.

Another one of my drug store favorites. Very inexpensive and good quality as well. It's definetly a brand you can trust.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Lansing, MI

All day coverage and long lasting beauty. Plenty of options to choose from whether you are looking for cover up, shadow or lipsticks.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl is my go to for matte bb cream, it's awesome especially for oily skin you won't be looking shiny all day!
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Seven Hills, OH

always inexpensive and easily accessible. Sometimes I wish the quality was better, but i i don't expect huge performance based on the price.
Tweggy S.
Tweggy S.

Muy buena marca utilizada hasta por tyra banks , estupenda reconocida mundialmente los cosméticos son súper geniales y dan un color único y bellísimo.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV

Who hasn't tried covergirl before?
I love their loose powder the most. It's great for baking that's what I mostly use it for. I buy this often since I'm satisfied with the results I get every time I do my makeup
Jenniffer C.
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ

I've been using Covergirl makeup since approximately 1982. I love the quality of the products. I find that my skin always looks fresh and moisturized when I use Covergirl. For me one of the most important things with makeup is that it is within my budget and Covergirl almost always is.
Lucia K.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ

Always happy with my emergency cover girl products when I need to run to a local cvs or Walgreens when I'm not around my home to use my usual makeup!
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Alliance, NE

CoverGirl really isn't bad but it's also pretty good but I'm not a BIG fan but I kinda like having CoverGirl it has some really good things.
Rawnii J.
Rawnii J.

Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.