Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Elena Z.
Elena Z.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Cover girl kills it almost every time. Their lasting liquid lipsticks are outstanding, I love all their shadow palettes as well. Their roses palette is my favorite. This drugstore brand feels like high end to me. I also love their foundation and face powder. Their liners are amazing too. I love covergirl, it's been my go to since I was a little girl.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Marion, NC

The aquasmooth foundation has excellent full coverage that I personally like. It goes on smooth and stays on smooth.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Greeneville, TN

No coverage. Doesn't last. Do not recommend. Makes face feel oily and dull. I would prefer a makeup that is going to give me good coverage and is going to last all day.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.

I love cover girl and the ready set gorgeous foundation is great. The price is very adorable and I love the light feel and coverage. This foundation has a dewy feel, but if you want full coverage I wouldn't recommend it. This is my only current cover girl product but after this one I plan to purchase more from this brand.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN

Cover girl has come. Long way since I was younger. They have evolved into a great lightweight product that offfers great coverage for an affordable price!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Canton, OH

Covergirl mascara and eyeshadow are my favorites. You can find covergirl almost anywhere and they always have coupons, which is great! The prices are already low, so adding coupons makes it so much better. I highly recommend checking their products out!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great company with a great brand message. I love the quality of covergirl products as well as the message of beauty equality that the brand expresses.
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.

Covergirl is a classic brand that I buy from occasionally. I think some of their items are overpriced but I like their singles eyeshadows, they're so pigmented!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Hampton, GA

I love how broad cover girl is, it's for so many different type of skin tones, and pretty much has something for all your makeup needs.
Christina S.
Christina S.

Covergirl is okay as a brand. I never find much I like from them besides mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.