BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Honestly don't like to waste my money on drugstore products that simply don't work, this is a very personal opinion. with this brand you pay cheap prices for cheap products, no pigmentation, lipsticks are just mediocre ones, i don't have any ok product from this brand. there are amazing quality products with other brands for less money.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Canton, GA
I have used covergirl for a very long time! They have some really great products!!
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Cover Girl I think that they have the best mascara the mascara is amazing and has great for me but they also have a great product to
Angela W.
Angela W.
Clermont, FL
I only bought eye liner. It worked for what I needed to get done. It was black eye liner and it was for New Years Eve. I usually do not purchase make-up
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first started with covergirl when I got into makeup. At the time, I had no idea if it was good or not. Trying new things and looking back at this, what I've tried wasn't amazing. Most of their face products have a specific scent. There are a few good products in this line though.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Deltona, FL
Cover girl has a wide range of makeups. I prefer their more natural color scemes. However, they offer son many colors and different items, that it will make anybody feel easier about putting on make-up.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl usually is my go to for mascara and lipsticks. They are very affordable so it's great for trying new colors and shades in your favorite kind of make up!
I use the eyes mascara. A product with great price and excellent beauty product. I love it.
Mona J.
Mona J.
Iowa, LA
I've used Cover Girl most of my life. I love the coverage and the price. As I am aging I still love it.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA
I mainly use their basic black eyeliner abd I also like the foundation and concealer. They have amazing eyeshadow pallets to choose from. Very well priced product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.