Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Julie B.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA

Covergirl has amazing quality products for good prices and the only drugstore matte foundation that didn't cake or severely dry my face. Not to mention their waterproof liner and mascara is truly waterproof and longer lasting than any comparable brands.
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL

I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Memphis

I love all of their mascara and eyeliner. I have never have a bad night when I'm wearing cover girl!!!
Bri C.
Bri C.
New holland, Pa

I love your clean long with the matte setting foundation powder! I am a very very pale person and the lightest color does me very well and is not the least bit too dark.
Candice P.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR

Love their eye makeup. Lots of colors and finishes to choose from.
I like the twist eyeliner lots better than the pencil, it's more convinent. I don't have to worry about sharpening, I can just twist it when I need more.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny

CoverGirl is my hands down go to make up for years! They are gent all on my skin and last me all day. They are the only. Rand of mascara that I can buy that doesn't make my eyes feel like they are on fire with just a little bit of moisture. Not only are they made great you can not beat the price for such great quality!
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME

This like any company has hits and misses. Also depends in your skin type. But for the most part I like there product.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa , FL

Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Christina S.
Christina S.

I love cover girls cover up and mascaras. Great products and very affordable. Great quality without breaking the bank.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Minford

Great brand, great products!
Always buy it when I'm low on my makeup. The price for the products are great as Well!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.