COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't really found anything that I'm overly in love with from this line. It's honestly not really a go to for me. I'm always willing to try something new however.
Flawless, just have a hard time matching my skin ton, beautiful product and makes everything look smooth.
BREE N.
BREE N.
Owasso, OK
Like the variety of eye shadow, very reasonable. The prices make it easy to purchase multiple at a time, not limited to a single shade of eye shadow.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
Love the liquid foundation! It is absolutely fabulous for the affordable price.You can't go wrong with this! Great purchase! I recommend.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Great products at a great price. I love their mascara and foundations. They
offer very affordable options
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is a great drugstore brand and it's great for the price. Their bb cream (which I first tried for free from a vox box but ended up repurchasing!) and loose powder are staples in my everyday makeup. I'm not a huge fan of their foundations though which is why I only gave 4 stars
Mary K.
Mary K.
Johnstown, PA
I love covergirl, the foundations are light and airy but with great coverage, the only thing I don't like is the price and the smell
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
San Gabriel, CA
Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
I always go for their brand when buying blush, It's inexpensive and the natural rose shade is perfect for my complexion. Been using it for 10 plus years
Alizabeth P.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love their eyeliner and mascaras. I never really use anything else. Their foundation is full coverage. But makes me break out. Easy to find anywhere and definitely is my go to for eyes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.