Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a good brand, I honestly never tried there products. But I do love the lipstick colors
Aundrea H.
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my foundation of choice. That's typically the only product I find that is suitable for me.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand is great- high quality products, great selection. love their line of clean foundations great color selection
Marta V.
Marta V.
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
besides mascara, I've stopped buying covergirl products. I've noticed that most of their products have a yellow tint to them and I never liked it. I used to love their Aqua line, but they discontinued it.
Marionette D.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 7, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used quite a few of Covergirl's product such as foundation, blush and eyeliner. Since I have a sensitive skin, their products did not suit it. I have to stop using it. However, I believed this is a good brand for those who don't have a sensitive skin like mine. I'd love to try their lipstick in the future!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used several of their products; mainly eye makeup and some foundation. I find the foundation to be too thick but I really like their eyeliners.
nakayla s.
nakayla s.
Gatlinburg, TN
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cover girl ageless foundation. Is amazing yes I know I don't need the ageless stuff but its amazing it covers everything
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny
Feb. 7, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is my hands down go to make up for years! They are gent all on my skin and last me all day. They are the only. Rand of mascara that I can buy that doesn't make my eyes feel like they are on fire with just a little bit of moisture. Not only are they made great you can not beat the price for such great quality!
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For a drugstore brand, they're good! I use their pressed powder daily, but some other products like the eyeshadows, etc. tend to be lower quality than other drugstore brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.