COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect , CT

I used a lip gloss called Candylicious and it's a very pretty pink with glitters. Received it for free by pinchMe and I love it. Going this weekend to purchase another one just to have around. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love a few of cover girl product. Love love there foundations. Always feels light with decent coverage and I have rosy cheeks !
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL

I used covergirl in High school & it was great products to use! Now it just don't work for my skin ! Very affordable
Keely F.
Keely F.

Products to try from covergirl: "stay beautiful foundation", lipsticks, and mascaras! Really you can't go wrong with anything from covergirl and they always have coupons that you can use and double up with at the drugstore! Save yourself money when you try these products.
Linda A.
Linda A.

Covergirl as a great drugstore brand awesome products at a affordable rice couldn't ask for more
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Love love love this brand! They have extremely affordable makeup and I own multiples things for them. Personally, I love their eyeliners and eyebrow products. You can find it at any Target or Walmart.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC

Covergirl has been my go to brand just as maybeline since my teen years. I can always depend on their mascara products and eyeshadow.
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Baton Rouge, LA

Covergirl makeup is one of the best drugstore makeups that you can get. It seems like they work extra hard to prefect their makeup
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

Covergirl is a great drug story brand. its really good quilty. all there products are great products. there jumbo gloss blame is really nice.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.