Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

Over the years, I've tried so many times to give this brand a chance. Their stuff is crap. You get what you pay for. Everything wears off easily, their shadows crease, and their eye liners smear. This brand is one of the worst (if not THE worst).
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Davidsonville, MD

Covergirl has one of my favorite mascaras from the drug store, the super sizer. I will say I like the original much better than the waterproof! It is very black and layers really well to get dark and defined lashes and is great for the lower lash line!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY

Relatively cheaper products. Okay on product quality. Good for cheap prices for the expected quality you would get.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
West Mifflin, PA

I love everything covergirl, but I think my all time favorite is all of the mascara not just one kind everykind I have tried I love it,
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Macon

Love the mascara. I used all their mascaras. Quality products. Very affordable. Located everywhere. Very easy to find.
excelentes productos no dan alergias y tienen excelente presentación los recomiendo los pueden usar.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Runnemede nj

Cover girl cover-up and eye makeup and mascara used all these for years cover up with noxzema In it kept skin young and wrinkle free for years
Marillyn A.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX

I don't like how this brand has a guy to "sponsor" their products. I don't have anything against it but, it just makes me think that they're doing it to get more attention.
chaka R.
chaka R.
Winston Salem, NC

Lobe covergirl. The shades of nail polish are incrediable. There are so many shades to choose from. Anything covergirl I love.I don't get to shoo there often but when I can Its a treat. The products are of great quality. I would shop there again
Jo E.
Jo E.
Edmonton

They have great products and great variety! I would highly recommend trying cover girl! Great quality!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.