BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can i say covergirls the orginal holy grail of every girl! The prodycts get better every year and are affordable
Ixel J.
Coachella, CA
covergirl has some really nice mascaras in my opinion but i personally dont purchase different ones at the same time
Triniece M.
Katy, TX
great over the counter department store products. Works well on any skin tone and awesome coverage. It lasts all day!
Christy P.
Very affordable and nice products. I have tried several products purchased from Target and I have been very pleased!
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
muy buena y con precios muy accesibles añadiendo que tiene gran presentacion y son de excelente calidad los productos
Shannon B.
Anoka, MN
I love covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow trio, gives just the perfect amount of shimmer to make your eyes sparkle.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very affordable great drug store brand that I would recommend to anyone. The problem point of this brand is awesome
Jill G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the few brands that actually make products light enough to match my skin tone. Good prices and decent products
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand. My favorite is CC Cream. I Think they have good collection. Its is not my favorite but it is worst try.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.