Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC

Covergirl has been my go to brand just as maybeline since my teen years. I can always depend on their mascara products and eyeshadow.
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Baton Rouge, LA

Covergirl makeup is one of the best drugstore makeups that you can get. It seems like they work extra hard to prefect their makeup
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

Covergirl is a great drug story brand. its really good quilty. all there products are great products. there jumbo gloss blame is really nice.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Willoughby, OH

Great brand they make so many products to chose from mostly good quality they just need to go a little lighter with foundation colors that would help some of us are pale but other then that I love there products
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC

The covergirl mascara and eyeliner dont smudge and go on easily. It is also a great price and not overly expensive.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

I use different types of makeup for different reasons. One is color, Covergirl has a good selection of different colors and I like that. I also like the eye pencils they have because they don't usually run.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Round Rock, TX

Decent products for a great price. Unrealistic advertising for longevity and color saturation
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL

I used covergirl in High school & it was great products to use! Now it just don't work for my skin ! Very affordable
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I really love the Covergirl brand, always has nice good quality items for a affordable price.
Jill P.
Jill P.
Vienna, VA

Enjoy their products. I like the clear mascara and brow gel, I wear contacts and this does not bother my eyes or run when I put in drops.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.