Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL

I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

The clean matte foundation is the best thing ever. I just love how it conceals my pimples and covers my other imperfections perfectly
Julie B.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA

Covergirl has amazing quality products for good prices and the only drugstore matte foundation that didn't cake or severely dry my face. Not to mention their waterproof liner and mascara is truly waterproof and longer lasting than any comparable brands.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI

Any of the cover girl lipsticks are great and long lasting and never seams to get on your teeth.
Kate P.
Kate P.
TAMPA, FL

Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Memphis

I love all of their mascara and eyeliner. I have never have a bad night when I'm wearing cover girl!!!
Bri C.
Bri C.
New holland, Pa

I love your clean long with the matte setting foundation powder! I am a very very pale person and the lightest color does me very well and is not the least bit too dark.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Grandview, TN

Their powders are so great i am Hispanic mix and they always have the perfect tone for my skin. It blends out so well and its not globby like a lot of powders are. They dont cake.
Christina S.
Christina S.

I love cover girls cover up and mascaras. Great products and very affordable. Great quality without breaking the bank.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Minford

Great brand, great products!
Always buy it when I'm low on my makeup. The price for the products are great as Well!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.