BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
I use liquid make up, love the even tone it gives

Just bought trublend, so far so good
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
I've never actually tried Covergirl, I know it is a well known store brand so it easily accessible to me in my local grocery stores and shops, and is affordable.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. I've been using it since I was younger. My daughter now wears it as well
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for the price. A wide range of products including bronzer, concealer, nail polish, eye liner, lipstick, mascara, and many other products. Ive been overall pleased with all products from covergirl
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Cover girl is a great brand for the every day person. They have a wide variety of products and they are always affordable and available in many places. Can't go wrong when you're not spending a ton of money.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
When I first started wearing makeup CoverGirl was my go to brand and still is! I love their lipsticks and eye shadows! Another reason why I love this brand is because the products are reasonably priced.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Genesee, PA
Cover girl is my #1 choice for make up! Makes me look and feel refreshed. Easy to put on and easy to take off! You have to try it!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is the first makeup brand that i have ever purchased. Still a staple in my arsenal. I love the foundation shades that do range into the deep dark shades. They are great with pigmentation and quality. Still my favorite line of mascaras because they do not burn or irritate my eyes.
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
cover girl is affordable, and it gets the job done. usually i buy the foundation in this brand. I typically get this brand at walmart
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lake City, FL
I've used covergirl matte base cover up but I wasn't very impressed. It made my face look and feel oily.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.