Add a Photo

Ashley L.
La Jolla
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best and cheapest mascara! Never use any other. Best mascaras ive used. Each one does something different too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Since I was about 14, Covergirl has always been my go to. I have always used their powder, and blush, and even some eyeshadows. They also have great mascaras and eyeliners! I think they are affordable and very versatile to different skin types and colors.
Gretchen T.
Gretchen T.
Marrero, LA
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There isn't anything I can say negative about COVERGIRL. I have been using their products since I was a little girl. My mother still uses COVERGIRL and now my daughter. Always at a reasonable price its the brand I buy the most. COVERGIRL has a wide variety of all products.
Jane B.
Jane B.
Jan. 9, 2017, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl. I think that too many people overlook this brand at the drugstore. My favorite item is their quad eyeshadows, they so very underrated! I would make sure to clip a coupon before making a purchase.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Dinwiddie, VA
Jan. 1, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to product for foundation. The price and quality for this product is well worth it.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl eyeliner since I was in high school. It is the only eyeliner I have used that I find lasts all day and doesn't smudge unless of course your rubbing your eyes! I won't use any other eye liner product !
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Bloomingdale, GA
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the Lash Blast Fusion mascara for about two years now and I am still in love! It applies smoothly, doesn't clump, layers well and doesn't smudge. I cannot tell you how many complements I get on my lashes! #lashblastforlife
Jade T.
Jade T.
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love CoverGirl for their incredible mascara. It creates an amazing amount of volume & length, without being clumpy. They also have a great range of foundation shades for those with lighter skin tones, which can be hard to find. Their powders are mattifying & create a smooth appearance to the skin. Really enjoy their products for more mature skin as well. It doesn't sit into fine lines or excentuate wrinkles. Overall great products are created by this iconic drugstore brand.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
Dec. 30, 2016, 5:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been a favorite, trusted and reliable cosmetic company of mine. Keep up the good work.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.