BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products! Great for my skin and not too overpriced, I buy it from walmart which is pretty convenient !
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand for everyday use! Affordable and my go to for mascara! Also have great lip products and most everything else! Awesome budget alternative.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Durham, NC
I've always liked Covergirl mascara and the rich moisturizing lipsticks and glosses for myself and now I find myself researching the best Covergirl products is best for my tween...Covergirl is a company I respect with products I trust with a line of cosmetic line for all racial backgrounds and more colors to choose from ....my daughter and I having getting different Covergirl products to try to find the right one for her. My Covergirl products I love too much to share
Amber K.
Amber K.
Brighton , IL
I used to love Covergirl but they have seemed to fall behind some of the other companies. I recently tried their So Lashy mascara and was less than impressed. They are also not cruelty free so that's a downside as well.
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is my go to drugstore brand. I love that I know that most of their products will work for me
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Dinwiddie, VA
My go to product for foundation. The price and quality for this product is well worth it.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl! A reliable brand that offers make up in all different skin tones and forms. Assuring almost everyone will find a product they can use, or prefer. I love that covergirl has withstood the test of time yet kept there products readily available in most grocery/ convenience stores at affordable prices!
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used a lip gloss called Candylicious and it's a very pretty pink with glitters. Received it for free by pinchMe and I love it. Going this weekend to purchase another one just to have around. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Ann L.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great products for drugstore prices. I think their mascaras are amazing and they offer very affordable makeup
patricia g.
patricia g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Depende que quieras de covergirl ami no me gustan ni los polvos ni las bases los siento un poco pesados! para eso mejor maybelline lo que me gusta mucho de cover girl son sus mascaras de pestañas en especial las de la linea lash blast es increible! en especial la fusion tambien los blush minerales son lindos en especial el tono mas clarito porque tiene como brillitos
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.