COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
I use cover girl for most of my makeup needs. I love their foundation and concealer, I use them on a daily basis.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
San Gabriel, CA
Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Lily S.
Lily S.
Graham, WA
Used these products from the time i was first using makeup. I still love their products and the results
Tori B.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
Cover girl is a great makeup brand with affordable products. Their clean foundation leaves a very nice finish to your makeup and is full coverage for anyone who is acne prone. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a good drugstore foundation
Gina S.
Gina S.
I have been highly satisfied with every Covergirl product I have purchased. They are all reasonably priced and found at most stores. They have a large variety of beauty products offered to cover any need you have!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Cover girl is an amazing brand to use. They have a variety of shades in their foundations and lipsticks which makes choosing so much more fun.
Ziara R.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love using Covergirl products when I'm one the go. Easy to apply and go one about your day.
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara this brand has is always the best. I've tried many of its lines and love the dramatic lash one. It makes my eyelashes look super long and dark. Some lines do need work as they are flaky, but overall it is a good brand for mascara. I've not tried many of their other products.
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
I always go for their brand when buying blush, It's inexpensive and the natural rose shade is perfect for my complexion. Been using it for 10 plus years
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.
Been using cover girl for a while now and love the collection that they have. I am currently using the foundation they have 2nd I love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.