Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN

Best products ever to use this so easy breCoverGirl Covergirl products are definitely the products I need
Helen A.
Helen A.

Long lasting makeup that won't smudge or drip when it rains all day long wear.I love that it's so cheap
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI

I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Memphis

I love all of their mascara and eyeliner. I have never have a bad night when I'm wearing cover girl!!!
Bri C.
Bri C.
New holland, Pa

I love your clean long with the matte setting foundation powder! I am a very very pale person and the lightest color does me very well and is not the least bit too dark.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Deary, ID

I use and have always used this. So many great products and not bad priced! Love the loose powder
Christina S.
Christina S.

I love cover girls cover up and mascaras. Great products and very affordable. Great quality without breaking the bank.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Minford

Great brand, great products!
Always buy it when I'm low on my makeup. The price for the products are great as Well!
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Ocala, FL

Cover girl is a great drug store brand. It's great for anyone who is starting out trying makeup and also for the teenage girls.
Savahanna K.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA

I have used a few different covergirl products. My favorite is the liquid foundation it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.