COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Stephinie R.
Stephinie R.
Yucaipa, CA

I love covergirl, specially powder. I work at a fast food place so my face gets oily very soon as i get there. But with this keeps my face even for longer time
Torri H.
Torri H.
Costa, WV

Most of it is over-commercialized. But it's okay honestly. I don't have a ton of Covergirl in my makeup bag... Used to as a teen.
Aryelin L.
Aryelin L.
Hialeah, FL

Unfortunately covergirl I have not had the opportunity to prove anything, I have to be realistic with my critics and it is that I have not used anything of this mark. However I have heard wonders from her that I have many expectations already. I hope I can use some of this line very soon
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI

Although it isn't the best quality, the reason I keep coming back to Covergirl cosmetics is because of the price. Not to mention, it's sold in conscience stores when I don't have time to go into town and it's consistent as far as the product goes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
El Paso, TX

Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Power Make Up is one of my go-to items for my daily makeup routine. I use creamy natural, which I have found to be a great color all year round. I usually apply a powder over to help it stick, but it still works well without the top layer. It goes on smooth with a sponge and has good coverage that lasts throughout my normal day.
Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.

Their mascaras are my favorite! I have tried other brands but keep going back. I haven't tried many other products.
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA

I tried a cover girl foundation. The color matched me really well which is hard for me but the coverage was not so great. I felt like my foundation did not last the whole day.
Chyneen W.
Chyneen W.
Osborne, KS

Always a staple, love their products! I have used these makeup products for forever & they're good everyone & always looks great
Summer N.
Summer N.
Henderson, KY

I only have a few products by Covergirl but I love every product that I have bought and I will for sure purchase more soon.
Angela J.
Angela J.
South Park, PA

Covergirl makes my favorite mascara by far. I have tried many high end and many drug store mascaras and nothing compares to covergirl lash blast fusion.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.