Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Deyonna S.
Deyonna S.

The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.

Affordable and gets the job done. I am trying to use less drug store brand makeup, though because I find that it does not last as long on my skin. However, for the price point, CoverGirl is generally my go-to.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Albertville, AL

Make up that doesn't break my face out is so hard to find! Cover girl makes my face feel nice and never breaks me out
Maranda R.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA

I have been using covergirl since i started wearing make up back in middle school and its always been good. Not great and out of this world but gets the job done and is well priced. Personally i love their eyeliners. I used to wear their foundations but I have since stopped using foundation in general and use powder now but when i did wear foundation theirs was always true to color and lasted most of the day.
Kara D.
Kara D.

This brand is great, affordable great drug store brand. Nice quality makeup!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA

Good products I couldn't really give them a good rating I have only tried 1 product and was a little disappointed
Leslie H.
Leslie H.

Cover girl is great! Awesome quality for the price and I can always find the colors or shades that I need.
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH

They have some really good foundation especially for women of color i like their foundations queen latifah did a great job for us w.o.c
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Jefferson, OH

I love Covergirl. I use their sensitive liquid coverup, its light and doesnt make my face dry out or look oily.
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Rotterdam, NY

Covergirl is one of my least favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products I find lower quality than others. Yet, their mascara is the best! I have tried many other drugstore and expensive brands but I always come back to easy breezy Cover Girl for my mascara needs. Their mascara brushes allow it to go on thick enough that it does not look stringy but not so thick that it clumps. Otherwise their foundations and lipsticks leave something desired and I would recommend looking elsewhere for those.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.