BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lara H.
Lara H.
Killen, AL
The foundation never lets me down. It feels great while making me look great. The eyeshadow makes my eyes look way better than the competition.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL
There's a reason why Covergirl has been around for decades... The cosmetics are awesome! From lipsticks to foundation and don't forget the forever wide selection of eyeshadows. You can never go wrong when choosing Covergirl Cosmetics!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is awesome. They have such a nice line of affordable products that are just great. I love their compact foundation and their face powder. Really nice products for drugstore makeup.
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS PRODUCT SINCE I WAS YOUNGER I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF IT..
Glenda H.
Glenda H.
I like using the Covergirl Simply Ageless products as they really do appear to fill in fine lines, give you an even appearance to your skin, and match well with your skin tone. I find the foundation & cover stick together complete my look & both wear well throughout the day without giving me blemishes or appearing oily.
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are very popular and have been around for a long time. There is a reason for that. It's because their products are amazing quality and they speak for themselves. Cover girl products are sold everywhere and are very affordable. I love the fact that they have such a wide range of products.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
Covergirl saved every college girls life that were on a budget. It's affordable and they often have coupons in the Sunday paper! I currently use one of their brown eye shadow as a subtle eye brow filler and it works great for me while also not having to spend a lot of money to look great!
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Great makeup selections and large varieties of colors and pallet sizes. Great for gifts and everyday use.
Juliette G.
Juliette G.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drug store brand out there! Their foundations are very smoothie and come in different finishes depending on what you want and they don't make you look caked! Products blend very nicely with the foundations and their mascaras are a very good product as well!
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Covergirl is one of the best mid-range brands that can be purchased by anyone with excellent quality and cheap. I recommend it with my eyes closed
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.