BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melanie C.
Jena, LA
I like covergirl makeup because it ususally lasts me a while. I always use their base and powder, it doesn't feel cakey which is my favorite thing about it.
Regina L.
Summersville, WV
I recently bought foundation. The only problem is it oxidizes. I'm super pale though. Great coverage!
Geri S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their beauty products because they have a lot to choose from and you can find them in most drug stores.
Jessica Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is one of my favorite drug-store makeup brands. They offer high quality products at an affordable price.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
I've been using the same mascara from covergirl for YEARS! There's nothing like a good quality mascara to make a girl feel pretty!!
Lauren D.
Redding, CA
Reliable and cheap. My go to powder and eyeliner. A must have in my makeup bag. Can not live without.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. It's more affordable, especially since I'm not a makeup fanatic. I have loved every product I have bought from them. I buy their products consistently.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl makeup! I've used it the longest probably and they have kept up with the game for sure.
Lucía R.
This brand in Venezuela is expensive, the opportunity to buy only the mascara and the truth is that it is quite good, I just dry a little fast, but I think it was because of the climate of my country, but I left the lashes very long and Abundant. I would have to try it again for a more up-to-date review.
Kristen R.
Minford
Great brand, great products!
Always buy it when I'm low on my makeup. The price for the products are great as Well!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.