Add a Photo

Christina H.
Christina H.
Jan. 9, 2017, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Quality products. I've used this brand since high school. It's usually my go to brand for any kind of make up.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a decent brand but like many drugstore brands I think they forget about us medium tanned girls there are so little variety of shades in their foundations and concealers which is sad to see at this stage. But they do still release good products.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Since I was about 14, Covergirl has always been my go to. I have always used their powder, and blush, and even some eyeshadows. They also have great mascaras and eyeliners! I think they are affordable and very versatile to different skin types and colors.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mascaras are amazing!! They are my go to mascara brand, they never disappoint and there's so many to choose from
Gretchen T.
Gretchen T.
Marrero, LA
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There isn't anything I can say negative about COVERGIRL. I have been using their products since I was a little girl. My mother still uses COVERGIRL and now my daughter. Always at a reasonable price its the brand I buy the most. COVERGIRL has a wide variety of all products.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl eyeliner since I was in high school. It is the only eyeliner I have used that I find lasts all day and doesn't smudge unless of course your rubbing your eyes! I won't use any other eye liner product !
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Deltona, FL
Jan. 9, 2017, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are so great! Whenever I'm at Walmart / target I always catch myself going into the beauty section to see what's new. And I end up buying most of it lol. The makeup products work very well and I've been using it for about 2 and a half years now. And I never see myself switching to another brand!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Jan. 9, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If I had to only buy one drugstore make up brand Covergirl would be it! From foundation to lipsticks, eye shadow to eyeliner, everything I have ever purchased from Covergirl has been quality. It truly is easy, breezy, Covergirl!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Dinwiddie, VA
Jan. 1, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to product for foundation. The price and quality for this product is well worth it.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Bloomingdale, GA
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the Lash Blast Fusion mascara for about two years now and I am still in love! It applies smoothly, doesn't clump, layers well and doesn't smudge. I cannot tell you how many complements I get on my lashes! #lashblastforlife
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.