BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
DeLayne S.
DeLayne S.
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. They are affordable and of great quality.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
San Antonio, TX
Good stuff. Cant complain. I buy it at Target and I'm usually pretty happy with the options and available products compared to other brands for the same prices... Fun and catchy commercials too :P
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear make up very often but when I do I use covergirl. It's easy to use, affordable, & easy to find. It has a great selection of colors and makes using make up easy. I always recommend this make up.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Brighton , IL
I used to love Covergirl but they have seemed to fall behind some of the other companies. I recently tried their So Lashy mascara and was less than impressed. They are also not cruelty free so that's a downside as well.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products! Great for my skin and not too overpriced, I buy it from walmart which is pretty convenient !
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand for everyday use! Affordable and my go to for mascara! Also have great lip products and most everything else! Awesome budget alternative.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Cover girl has always offered dependable products and a wide range of pigments and colors. I enjoy this brand and love going make up shopping
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is my go to drugstore brand. I love that I know that most of their products will work for me
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Durham, NC
I've always liked Covergirl mascara and the rich moisturizing lipsticks and glosses for myself and now I find myself researching the best Covergirl products is best for my tween...Covergirl is a company I respect with products I trust with a line of cosmetic line for all racial backgrounds and more colors to choose from ....my daughter and I having getting different Covergirl products to try to find the right one for her. My Covergirl products I love too much to share
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Such a great brand I love all of their products. The only downside is that they dry up fast. :((((((
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.