Add a Photo
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Jan. 5, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the Covergirl Supersizer mascara. It's affordable and gives serious volume and some thickness. Seriously one of the best mascaras I've ever used and it's from the drug store! I've used black brown and black and both are awesome.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Coolville
Dec. 19, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use one item from cover girl and that's their fair pressed powder . I use it for baking and it works so well and dosent crease or wear . I typically pick this up at a Walmart and that's a product I've bought for about 2 years now .
Katie H.
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has some pretty good products. I mostly find these at convenient stores and they are at a fair price! I love how simple the instructions are on the products and how it is easy to find. I would love to recommend cover girl
Christy T.
Christy T.
Jan. 24, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For the price, their products are definitely worth having. I use their mascara and for $11, it makes a big difference in your eyelashes rather than spending $30 for a name brand one. Drug store brand that is reliable and affordable!
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Jan. 22, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products. For the price you pay I don't think you can beat it. These products are available everywhere so that's great. I love their eye liner it's the only kind I've stuck with. These beauty products are for any and all ages.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Trenton, MO
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is good for a less expensive brand of makeup.. but is does not out shine sephora or urban decay by any means.

I use cover girl eyeliner, and lipstick. But I stay away from their foundations because they make me break out.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Waynesburg, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl I get ivory and it is the perfect shade. When I'm in need of new foundation I always go and buy this I just wish on the hotter days it didn't make my face feel cakey but other then that I would suggest to buy this.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirl foundation. It covers well and leave my face feeling bright and ready for a night on the town. The prices are about 7-10 dollars but with coupons and store discounts you can tyoically knock that down about 2 dollars.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
Dec. 29, 2016, 4 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl. I am a huge fan of the mascara and eyeshadows. This is a company that has been around for years and is always that one that will always be there. It is also a great makeup line for those who are just starting out.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Feb. 3, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really love cover girl. I have always use their mascaras and have always been impressed by them. The mascaras don't smudge and are very long-lasting. I have also love their cover up as well. They are affordable and great quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.