BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leona P.
Lebanon, OR
Make up is not my skill but I love using Cover girl it really makes your eyes and lips stand out. I have only used the lip stick and gloss and eyeliner and mascara from here but I have had no problems with them!
Krishna R.
Passaic, NJ
I use the product of covergirl as a foundation powder and I love this because it is very good price and affordable for everyone .They are available for every skin type and yes I will recommend to shopping here .
Kayla G.
Carlisle, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their oil free foundation! I have pretty oily skin as is so I didn't need a foundation that was going to add more, so when I found this on I was so impressed! No more oily looking skin for me from now on!
Kendra C.
Calhoun, GA
I really like the cover girl butterfly mascara it doesn't clumplay as bad as some of the others I've tried. Only issue I have is that after a few uses the mascara clumps on the brush and it doesn't look as good.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl liquid foundation- it's a good starting place if you're just getting into foundation or need some thick coverage. Very affordable. Not the best for oily skin- I needed to wear powder over it and blot.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable make up brand lovely shades my shopping experience is always very pleasant and I love always the outcome of my shopping trips I will definitely buy them again my favorite is there pressed powder
Erin O.
Cover girl lash blast is a tried and true favorite. It works to build both length and volume without being clumpy. I like the ultra black color to create really Dramatic lashes. This is always in my makeup bag.
Kaitlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had an issues with their make up products. Pretty average stuff, affordable, easy to find and lots to choose from. Nothing I have found incredible but works well for those who just like basic makeup.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely one of the best drug store brands. I've never not liked any product from this brand. Obviously more expensive than a brand like e.l.f. but definitely wouldn't say it's expensive. Great brand overall!
Geri C.
Chillicothe, OH
Cover girl is such a great product. I love the commercials and spikes people. I love the foundation the best it's my favorite. And my favorite mascara is the one in the green tube. It's the only one I will use.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.