Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Martie B.
Martie B.
Athens, AL

I love the eye shadow, mascara, liquid makeup, blush, and lipstick. The eye shadow palettes are the one I use the most, because I like the shades they have to offer and it stays with me all day. Cover girl also offers products that are hypoallergenic.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA

Cover girl is as good as any other drugstore brand. I bought one I forgot something at home or maybe just need to try something new quick and I'm going out. I find that it doesn't last very long if you forget about it in the bottom of your make up bag
Diane B.
Diane B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Being older I have found that my eyelashes are not as full and beautiful as they once were. I love the Lash Blast Mascara by Cover Girl, it really fills out my lashes and brigs attention back to my eyes. I will most likely purchase this mascara again.
Laura S.
Laura S.

Cover girl is so good especially if you're on a low budget for make up is so well created especially the foundation it is very well it had never made me get a break out and I have Oil skin and I would recommend for anyone to go and get the foundation
Aly M.
Aly M.
Vancouver, WA

i have trouble finding good stuff for dry and pale skin in this brand that won't cake up or just look heavy. it's a great brand for oily skin people. and i love some of the i mascaras and one of their BB creams even though i need to add a white mixer
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.

cover girl is one of my absolute favorites. i really like how you can find it anywhere. it is affordable and the products are amazing. you really cannot get a better product at the price. this is my go to brand when i want a new everyday makeup item.
julie m.
julie m.

ive used cover girl since I was a teen. I like there foundation and love the way there concelor covers blemishes. the quality is great as well as the price. I would have to say my favorite purchase would be the concealer. I also like the powders too.
Nicolle S.
Nicolle S.

Yo soy una chica covergirl buena marca es econommic y no son tan malos los productos me gustan y son buenos para un dia a dia pero no para eventos espeeciales pues no son de tan larga duracion , duran lo necesario para una jornada de un dia cotidiano
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Prince Frederick, MD

Covergril is a great consistent brand for everyday makeup. I love their general mascara and eye liner. They are my go-to brand when I rock my eyes and they are super affordable. Their eyeshadow palettes are great and stay firmly in place on my eyes.
Chriss R.
Chriss R.
Meridian, ID

My all time go to mascara!! Lash blast fusion. My eyes continually water, I haven't found a water proof mascara like this one! It doesn't agitate my eyes, lasts all day and washes off when I want it to! No more raccoon eyes! Hello voluminous lashes!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.