Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Nicolle S.
Nicolle S.

Yo soy una chica covergirl buena marca es econommic y no son tan malos los productos me gustan y son buenos para un dia a dia pero no para eventos espeeciales pues no son de tan larga duracion , duran lo necesario para una jornada de un dia cotidiano
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.

cover girl is one of my absolute favorites. i really like how you can find it anywhere. it is affordable and the products are amazing. you really cannot get a better product at the price. this is my go to brand when i want a new everyday makeup item.
julie m.
julie m.

ive used cover girl since I was a teen. I like there foundation and love the way there concelor covers blemishes. the quality is great as well as the price. I would have to say my favorite purchase would be the concealer. I also like the powders too.
Laura S.
Laura S.

Cover girl is so good especially if you're on a low budget for make up is so well created especially the foundation it is very well it had never made me get a break out and I have Oil skin and I would recommend for anyone to go and get the foundation
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa, HI

This brand got a girl covered!! Its absolutely one of my favorite drug store brands for foundation and makeup powders. I love how this brand is also stepping it up coming out with amazing products. For sure this is one of the best drug store brands.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Warren, MI

Cheap but high quality products. I really can't complain. You can get them everywhere and their shades are compatible with each other. I love it! I buy their products only exclusively because I'm often balling on a budget. But they are really great.
Chriss R.
Chriss R.
Meridian, ID

My all time go to mascara!! Lash blast fusion. My eyes continually water, I haven't found a water proof mascara like this one! It doesn't agitate my eyes, lasts all day and washes off when I want it to! No more raccoon eyes! Hello voluminous lashes!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Prince Frederick, MD

Covergril is a great consistent brand for everyday makeup. I love their general mascara and eye liner. They are my go-to brand when I rock my eyes and they are super affordable. Their eyeshadow palettes are great and stay firmly in place on my eyes.
Nikita N.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ

covergirl is so under rated its cheaper than other brands but they still have really great products out there that i would definetely buy over and over again. i liked the 3 in 1 true blend foundation for full coverage even though it was really thick
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS

I love covergirl! I use a lot of covergirl makeup & even though I don't use much foundation, I love how light theirs feels on my skin. I also love their eyeshadow! It's long lasting and they have great colors! I recommend their products to everyone!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.