Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Shazale M.
Shazale M.
Mesquite, TX

I have used their BB cream and mascara products. The mascara that I have is really great I like how it makes my eyelashes look so full. The BB cream is nice too it goes on smooth and it doesn't come off on clothes easily. I would recommend these products.
Tyana J.
Tyana J.

This brand is okay i could pick it up at Target or Walmart. I personally just think its okay it isnt great i don't have a lot so I could be wrong I have a couple mascaras, a foundation and a eyeliner. I think compared to Maybeline it just missed the mark.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.

Solid drugstore brand. My favorite items are their lipsticks. I particularly like the Katy Kat Matte lipsticks. I think they are a great formula and have a good color selection. I haven't tried much else of theirs (recently), but they are a brand I trust.
Jami M.
Jami M.

I think that covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I love that they have options for a variety of skin types and their color palettes are very versatile. I always go to cover girl when I need a quick makeup fix and can't make it to an actual makeup store.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Lubbock, TX

I recommend Covergirl cosmetics to people who are entering the world of makeup, because their prices where very cheap and the product was of high quality. I have recently moved on to different cosmetic brands, but I do not regret my time using Covergirl.
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown , New jersey

I've been using covergirl for well over a decade. I do not use their cover up as much as I used to because I breakout easily but their mascara is usually my go to product. I trust a name like covergirl because it's a great company and I highly recommend.
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT

Overall, I love Covergirl. They have wonderful campaigns and great products. I only give them a lower score because their products are fairly comedogenic, and contribute to my skin problems. If they would improve this, I would exclusively shop Covergirl.
michele m.
michele m.
Patchogue, NY

I grew as a teenager using Covergirl products, I loved them then and I love them now. They are affordable. You can always find them on sale and there is always a coupon somewhere in Sunday''s newspaper. Definitely will continue to use Covergirl products.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH

I use covergirl every day for my makeup whether it be eye shadow or mascara and they are by far my favorite.  I could not go a day without using either!  Pros of the eyeshadow are that it sticks and i don't have to worry about it coming off during the day!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Covergirl is always an affordable option. Not always necessarily the best quality products but you do get what you pay for. I've always loved their eyebrow pencils, it's something fairly basic. However I've had a terrible time with their liquid eyeliner.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.