BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kathleen B.
Seven Hills, OH
always inexpensive and easily accessible. Sometimes I wish the quality was better, but i i don't expect huge performance based on the price.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
i use the covergirl mascara and coverup I like how smooth the coverup goes on and lasts all day and the mascara stays on real good as well the prices are a bit higher but well worth it. will def. keep using these products and hopefully they don't discontinue the ones i use.
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS
Best affordable makeup around. I love the mascara no matter what kind. Rarely clumps.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lash blast mascara is my go to for volume and length. I have tried multiple mascara and they never match up.
Cheslie L.
Jupiter, FL
Covergirl is my go-to drug store makeup brand. I use the pressed powder, concealer, foundation, and eyeliner as part of my daily beauty regimen. The products are good quality for a low price, and are readily available at most grocery and drug stores.
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
a go-to must have brand in cosmetics. wonderful items and they always are having something new each week in the beauty world! affordable and great, i always recommend to others.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makeup has been a long time brand I trust. Their products work good and are affordable. I can find their products at any local store that sells makeup. I grew up wearing CoverGirl and still use it today. I love their compact powder foundation.
michele h.
Tallmadge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
love their blush. I have Rose and it's a nice pink color. I love the brush it comes with as well. very affordable.
Kelsey H.
Greenville , SC
Covergirl is my go to product for all mascaras. They offer different varieties to meet all your lash needs. Many of the mascaras are inexpensive. One thing I don't like is it doesn't seem to last long. My favorite mascara is the LashBlast super size.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A quality brand that I can depend on. Mascara and foundation are my two go tos with Covergirl. It is average priced but far outcompetes it's competitors. Something for everyone I'd say. Buy at any local super market.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.