BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Usually very reasonably priced and easy to find. Decent quality for price. Would rather spend a little more for better quality products.
Debi B.
Debi B.
Lynn, MA
Reasonably priced, true long lasting colors and quality that I can rely on. The problem is that as soon as I find something I like, it's out of season, out of stock or has become another part of the Cover Girl line. I keep finding new things to fall in love with!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Myrtle beach, SC
Foundation is my life!!!! ūüėćūüėćūüėć I have always used covergirl since I was younger!! Very cheap!!! Love love love the power the liquid not so much!
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl eyeliner is my go-to, always! I love how easy it is to apply, but I don't like the smudging in the corners of my eyes. I love the eyeliners & eyeshadows! I'll always purchase CoverGirl, no matter what!
Anglea P.
Anglea P.
Charlotte, MI
Covergirl has the best eyeshadow and stays on for hours. Browns are my favorite and have never gone wrong with any percess
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Norfolk, VA
The type of make up that's good and affordable. I use it all the time and so does my mom. It's a very trust worthy brand. They are constantly improving their products.
Fenica P.
Fenica P.
N Charleston , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely a drugstore brand that I always check on when Im in the need for more affordable product. There are some hits and miss with this brand. I love their collaboration with Katy Perry, their trunaked palettes are also worth checking, and of course their beautiful baked blush
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girls products are simply amazing! I don't think I have come across any product that I don't like! It's all great and not to expensive depending on what you get!
Haley D.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
I used to only wear cover girl make up but after a few recent purchases I don't believe I will any longer. I started breaking out and my skin was getting oily. I am now using Mary Kay and thoroughly enjoy it.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
I normally purchase this brand because it is cheap and does the job effectively. I only gave it four stars because there is some stuff that I look for and can't seem to find it. It's nice to cover up the shine of my super oily face. I would be a repeat customer of this product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.