Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Kaylea S.
Kaylea S.

I love the variety of colors. Quick to dry, and super affordable. I love CoverGirl. Has something for all different skin tones.
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX

Excellent products. I want to try some of the foundation.
I usually try one mascara and works great
Sakinah B.
Sakinah B.
Conyers, GA

Pretty good product I don't usually use it as much as the others but when I do it gets the job done pretty high end products
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Minford

Great brand, great products!
Always buy it when I'm low on my makeup. The price for the products are great as Well!
Rosa Ines P.
Rosa Ines P.

It is a good makeup brand the truth, any use of their products and they go very well to my skin type, I give a very good score for being a good brand
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
East Lansing , MI

They always take care and pride in their products so it is always really nice to purchase and always the best quality. They do need to improve the shades of colors that they provide but overall they have excellent quality products that I buy frequently.
Lucía R.
Lucía R.

This brand in Venezuela is expensive, the opportunity to buy only the mascara and the truth is that it is quite good, I just dry a little fast, but I think it was because of the climate of my country, but I left the lashes very long and Abundant. I would have to try it again for a more up-to-date review.
daena p.
daena p.

los productos son demasiados caros, y la calidad no es tan buena como otros que e probado, realmente la relacion de precio calidad aqui no esta respetada.
Jimena B.
Jimena B.
Vienna, Va

I like covergirl but I feel like out of all drugstore brands it may be my least favorite. The price is amazing, but I feel like they're falling behind on the times. I was looking through their stuff at CVS & they didn't have a matte lipstick... who doesn't have a matte lipstick in their line?? Lol
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Santa Maria, CA

Good drugstore brand with good pricing! There mascara is a staple in my daily makeup routine.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.