Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Aryelin L.
Aryelin L.
Hialeah, FL

Unfortunately covergirl I have not had the opportunity to prove anything, I have to be realistic with my critics and it is that I have not used anything of this mark. However I have heard wonders from her that I have many expectations already. I hope I can use some of this line very soon
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Aumsville, OR

I've never had a bad experience with any of their products. I've used their makeup and absolutely love how it feels on my skin, and it's not overly expensive.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI

Although it isn't the best quality, the reason I keep coming back to Covergirl cosmetics is because of the price. Not to mention, it's sold in conscience stores when I don't have time to go into town and it's consistent as far as the product goes.
Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.

Their mascaras are my favorite! I have tried other brands but keep going back. I haven't tried many other products.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC

I started using covergirl years ago and to this day I still use their products in my everyday makeup routine! They are so reasonably priced and the products work amazing. It's great. They never seem to disappoint
Angela J.
Angela J.
South Park, PA

Covergirl makes my favorite mascara by far. I have tried many high end and many drug store mascaras and nothing compares to covergirl lash blast fusion.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
El Paso, TX

Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Power Make Up is one of my go-to items for my daily makeup routine. I use creamy natural, which I have found to be a great color all year round. I usually apply a powder over to help it stick, but it still works well without the top layer. It goes on smooth with a sponge and has good coverage that lasts throughout my normal day.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV

I mostly use cover girl mascara and some foundations. They seem to have a great variety to choose from and many colors of foundations.
Summer N.
Summer N.
Henderson, KY

I only have a few products by Covergirl but I love every product that I have bought and I will for sure purchase more soon.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.

i like cover girl. Its the perfect price for me and i love it. I also love the fact that you can find it in pharmacy's and you can also find in local drugstores. Its so affordable. My fav purchase was the Cheekers Bronzer i loved it i just dont like the fact that the brush is small so i just use my own so yea.But i will recommend this to anyone since its really affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.