Add a Photo
Maria G.
Bronx, NY
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Im in love with my BoxVox with free goodies inside from Out-last campaing, there I received a concealer with a natural touch effect and an awesome aplicator, also a powder with a matte effect, I just loved that my vox was costumized and all products matched my skin tone. And my fav, a double side makeup, one side with color and another glossy, If you don't apply the gloss you'll get a matte effect, which is AWESOME!!! Thank you, #Influenster #Covergirl
Concealer: COVERGIRL Out-last all day soft touch concealer
Powder: COVERGIRL Out-last all day matte finish powder
Lipstick: COVERGIRL Out-last all day color and gloss.
Evonne B.
Evonne B.
Napanoch, NY
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is my go to brand for cosmetics they blend well with my skin tone and I am highly sensative to makeup I seem to do well with their products
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Conyers, GA
Jan. 9, 2017, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using for cover girl products especially the face powder. They have many choices of colors to match your skin tone. And I find that their products don't cake up like others do. And stays on longer than most.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite cover girl product is the 2 in 1 volume bombshell mascara. I typically don't use cover girl, but I saw it in a youtube video once and I loved how it looked on Tara and I just HAD to buy it to try it. I'm not sure how much it is in stores, but I got it on Amazon for $9. I highly recommend it.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Dec. 31, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara is my all time favorite foe waterproof. It holds up through crying, swimming, and also gives a great curl. I recommend this mascara all the time when people need a good waterproof one.
JOHANNY M.
JOHANNY M.
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What can I say about CG? I have been using their products for at least 25 years. It is affordable and usually I can find the colors I like. I love the new high pigment eye shadows and the lip stains the most. Now that I don't need acne fighting foundation though, I have switched to another brand because their age defying products aren't my favorite.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bostic, NC
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl it's actually the only makeup I've ever tried. It's pretty good but the foundation wears off to quickly.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If you want a good mascara but not to expensive go to Walmart,Walgreen,cvs,ect. And buy any cover girl mascara it doesmt matter what type of lashes you have they work for all
brandy L.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl and another great one that I always shop at Walgreens to get very expensive high-quality
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.