Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA

Good products I couldn't really give them a good rating I have only tried 1 product and was a little disappointed
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH

They have some really good foundation especially for women of color i like their foundations queen latifah did a great job for us w.o.c
Katrina S.
Katrina S.

I love cover girl and the ready set gorgeous foundation is great. The price is very adorable and I love the light feel and coverage. This foundation has a dewy feel, but if you want full coverage I wouldn't recommend it. This is my only current cover girl product but after this one I plan to purchase more from this brand.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
West Mifflin, PA

I love everything covergirl, but I think my all time favorite is all of the mascara not just one kind everykind I have tried I love it,
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Jefferson, OH

I love Covergirl. I use their sensitive liquid coverup, its light and doesnt make my face dry out or look oily.
Valeria B.
Valeria B.
Hidalgo, TX

Long time ago i tried a compact powder and really loved it its smooth and didnt feels heavy the design was so cool, and also i tried a mascara i usually dont use mascara but this one definetly loved it
Marillyn A.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX

I don't like how this brand has a guy to "sponsor" their products. I don't have anything against it but, it just makes me think that they're doing it to get more attention.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY

Relatively cheaper products. Okay on product quality. Good for cheap prices for the expected quality you would get.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Macon

Love the mascara. I used all their mascaras. Quality products. Very affordable. Located everywhere. Very easy to find.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Corcoran, CA

Love there Sensitive Foundation!! I looks so hard to find the right one for me, All brands and covergirl saved my life!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.