BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Dinwiddie, VA
My go to product for foundation. The price and quality for this product is well worth it.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was the first makeup brand that I really got involved with when I first started wearing makeup. It has very wearable shades and available everywhere. I have to admit that I am impressed with their image overhaul, mainly because when I first met the brand in my early teens, it was just beginning to change over to this hip brand it's now. How many brands have spokesmodels that are as varied as Covergirl present...Ellen, Sofia Vergara, Katy Perry, James Charles...the list goes on. There was a time that Covergirl was more old fashioned and not the hip brand it is now. (Google old Covergirl ads compared to more recent ones, and you'll see.)
Kelly Å.
Kelly Å.
Miami Beach, FL
Always a good experience! I especially like some of their lip products I have used. I think they have high quality and are affordable. I don't often use CoverGirl but I am happy with what I have tried in the past.
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Me encanta esta marca en cada uno de sus productos hay mucha variedad en cada producto para cada gusto y están en muy bajo costo.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
I use liquid make up, love the even tone it gives

Just bought trublend, so far so good
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Me
Encanta #CoverGirl llevo años usando su base . Me tapa toda las imperfecciones de la cara, es de larga duración, no da brillo 💖
Y lo mejor es que no son caros
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
When I first started wearing makeup CoverGirl was my go to brand and still is! I love their lipsticks and eye shadows! Another reason why I love this brand is because the products are reasonably priced.
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Honestly don't like to waste my money on drugstore products that simply don't work, this is a very personal opinion. with this brand you pay cheap prices for cheap products, no pigmentation, lipsticks are just mediocre ones, i don't have any ok product from this brand. there are amazing quality products with other brands for less money.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is the first makeup brand that i have ever purchased. Still a staple in my arsenal. I love the foundation shades that do range into the deep dark shades. They are great with pigmentation and quality. Still my favorite line of mascaras because they do not burn or irritate my eyes.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great products for drugstore prices. I think their mascaras are amazing and they offer very affordable makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.