COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Cindy I.
Cindy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only powder facial compact I will buy. The only one that works right with my face and has the right color tone!!
Sparkle S.
Sparkle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite go-to brands, especially for mascara. It's also very affordable.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
trust worthy low cost I have been using CG since I was just a kid I love this brand and have many items I swear by I really love the blushes and lipsticks I got a eyeliner in a box not long ago and it is amazing
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta, GA
I love Covergirl, especially recently when they have become so open to equality of the sexes. It's a brand that you can easily get behind because it has such a positive message and on top of that great and adorable products.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
Their eyeshadows palettes are so beautiful. I have rose gold and they last all day. They got a new colors called jewels and I'm in love. They are drugstore makeup brand and affordable which I like to have from a good company.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Covergirl is a really well brand. It's products work really good. It's very good for its affordable price.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of their mascaras and eyeshadows and I always wear them when I am at school.
I love their products, but their eyeliner tends to smudge on me. I suggest using the strictly pencil liner instead of the gel pen/liquid eyeliner
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN
This use to be my jam in school. But since then I do not reach for their stuff as much anymore. I just like other brands better and feel like they do better jobs. I mean this is just my opinion. They still have good products I fell like. I love their Katy Perry line!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cover girl product is the 2 in 1 volume bombshell mascara. I typically don't use cover girl, but I saw it in a youtube video once and I loved how it looked on Tara and I just HAD to buy it to try it. I'm not sure how much it is in stores, but I got it on Amazon for $9. I highly recommend it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.