Add a Photo

Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been a company that has stuck around forever. I received the Lash Blast mascara in one of my VoxBox's and it got me hooked back on Cover Girl products. Now I use multiple products!
Tess R.
Tess R.
Columbus, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually will but their products when i'm in a hurry and don't have time to go to ulta. I like their foundations alright, and they make decent mascara as well.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Roseburg, OR
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
We usually purchase waterproof mascara. We have never had problems with smearing, however it can get clumpy at times.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Haines City, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Una de las marcas mejores que he probado de farmacia. Me gusta el polvo suelto de covergirl.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Spokane, WA
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Lara H.
Lara H.
Killen, AL
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The foundation never lets me down. It feels great while making me look great. The eyeshadow makes my eyes look way better than the competition.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great, affordable cosmetics that are awesome quality! They have a great selection of waterproof makeups, vivid colors, and lightweight makeups! My favorite is the lash exact mascara and the plain pencil eyeliner.
Yvette U.
Yvette U.
Frederick, MD
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl tru blend foundation. I like it on my skin, I have combo skin, and I really like it. It has perfect coverage and it does y make my skin oily.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl, specially their mascaras. This is such a great brand a really affordable. They have really nice foundations. I really recommend giving it a try if you haven't already.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like to Covergirl line. It's a nice quality for a drugstore brand. They have enough variety that there is something for everyone and every skin type.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.