Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Oregon City, OR

Every time I buy Covergirl I am never disappointed. I do not wear make up normally so buying it is just as hard as wearing it. The foundation I bought felt gritty. But was full coverage and when on with out leaving streaks. I would recommend shopping covergirl.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Deary, ID

I use and have always used this. So many great products and not bad priced! Love the loose powder
Julie B.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA

Covergirl has amazing quality products for good prices and the only drugstore matte foundation that didn't cake or severely dry my face. Not to mention their waterproof liner and mascara is truly waterproof and longer lasting than any comparable brands.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Memphis

I love all of their mascara and eyeliner. I have never have a bad night when I'm wearing cover girl!!!
Sakinah B.
Sakinah B.
Conyers, GA

Pretty good product I don't usually use it as much as the others but when I do it gets the job done pretty high end products
Savahanna K.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA

I have used a few different covergirl products. My favorite is the liquid foundation it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Bri C.
Bri C.
New holland, Pa

I love your clean long with the matte setting foundation powder! I am a very very pale person and the lightest color does me very well and is not the least bit too dark.
Christina S.
Christina S.

I love cover girls cover up and mascaras. Great products and very affordable. Great quality without breaking the bank.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Absolutely adore Covergirl TruMatch foundation.. One of the very few that has my skin tone and doesn't break my face out awful, as I'm very prone to acne. My favorite!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Round Rock, TX

Decent products for a great price. Unrealistic advertising for longevity and color saturation
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.