BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmin E.
Jasmin E.
Cover girl has one of the best mascaras. For all kinds of looks. Each one works in it own different way depending on how you want your eyelashes to look. It isn't difficult to take off like some other mascara. Great product.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Sad to find out COVERGIRL tests on animals! :< This product was good, fair price and did not irritate skin. Room for improvement? yes. Stop testing on bunnies :(. Pros- wide selection of makeup for all skin types. Sadly i wont be shopping here again
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Lake Grove, NY
I have to rave about Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara! There are very few mascaras out there that don't actually clump, despite what they advertise. Clump Crusher is true to its word. Unlike other mascaras, whose wands contain a ton of product when extracted from the bottle, Clump Crusher's wand has the right a,punt every time!
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used there make up. I did like there make up because it was cheaper but doesn't cover like some others do. Nothing really bad to say about them other than that though
Emily E.
Emily E.
I love cover girl products. Specifically their mascara. I have tried lots of different brands when a "new" one comes out from a competitor but I always go back to covergirl. They are my ultimate favorite
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
Malora J.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ
Translucent pressed powder was my first face product I used back in high school. Loved the fact it offered just enough coverage to even out complexion but still show my freckles. Wish they still had my shade in translucent honey
Kierra B.
Kierra B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl's Clean Matte Liquid Foundation is good for light to medium coverage. For the cost it is a good bargain. It isn'the my go-to foundation, but it does the job when I am running low on makeup funds and in a pinch!
Athena C.
Athena C.
I really like Covergirl mascara! Right now, I am using the Covergirl Flamed Up mascara. It provides awesome volume and length. I have used other mascaras from this brand in the past, and I have never once been disappointed. The quality is great, and it is super affordable!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Roseburg, OR
We usually purchase waterproof mascara. We have never had problems with smearing, however it can get clumpy at times.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.