Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Marian H.
Marian H.
Miami

The best brand on mascaras your eyelashes will be espectacular with them. A mascara which brings two Brushes and super black color. Best quality of máscaras and also y like the powder. I recommend it!
Carrissa B.
Carrissa B.
Middleburg, FL

COVERGIRL is one of my favorite brands of make up. Its a go to brand because it is very affordable and long lasting make up. One of my mascaras that i swear by, is the "Super Sizer Fibers". It crates a falsies look to my make up and i love it. COVERGIRL products are definitely products i would repurchase.
Rae B.
Rae B.
Arvada, CO

Really like using some of there eyes shadows they are very nice. Well pigmented, true to color and blend very nicely
Monica R.
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY

Cover Girl is my go to when their competitor is out of stock of something I regularly use. I like their mascaras the best. They have great concealers also. Their pricing is great for mothers with children, and I recommend it to pretty much everyone when I see them shopping in that isle.
Kait C.
Kait C.
Pinckneyville, IL

Covergirl is my go to product when it comes to make up that I put on my face. They have something that always matches my skintone.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM

I love cover girls face makeup. Weather its foundation or bronzer all of it is just amazing
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC

Covergirl products are decent, though they aren't as high quality as the products I prefer. I do like to use their nail polishes and lipsticks/glosses. I also like their pressed powders and blushes. I'm not fond of the eyeshadows, as they aren't highly pigmented. I am also not a big fan of the mascaras or the foundations. However, these products are very affordable.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

I've really been enjoying the covergirl ready set Gorgeous for when I want a day of normal skin, that does not look matte, but neither with excess oil. I love super natural makeup and it's perfect for the "no makeup, makeup" effect.
It is assumed that the finish is so natural that you do not notice that you wear it, even if you are examined with a magnifying glass. Yeah, right!
Dany
Dany

This product has been used in my family for years! It's great and very effective
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Spottsville, KY

Foundation has pretty good coverage over acne. I actually use the foundation for older women and wrinkles even though I'm only 19. It cover over acne great!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.