COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL

I used covergirl in High school & it was great products to use! Now it just don't work for my skin ! Very affordable
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kenosha, Wisconsin

I am a long time lover of covergirl products! I use their makeup all the time and I am never disappointed. All of their products are very reasonably priced and I know I am always going to love them!
Veronica F.
Veronica F.

I've been a huge fan of covergirl for a very very long time. I love almost every one of their products!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Loveland, OH

I love most of the covergirl products I have ever tried. They are quality products at a great price. Long lasting and good color. I especially like the clean matte foundation, it goes on smooth, stays all day and doesn't look oily.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO

Covergirl has become good about releasing good packaging with their new products. I really enjoy a lot of their mascaras. Their eyeshadows can be hit or miss as far as pigmentation goes. It is still one of my favorite brands that is available at the drug store.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

I love covergirl products they my momma bought me my first makeup set with I was 14 and it was all covergirl products they really know what they are doing cause I always get covergirl stuff and am always happy 😊 with the stuff that I get 😊
Izzy K.
Izzy K.
Uxbridge, MA

They have really good lipstick products and I usually use their mascaras all the time
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY

A good start for anyone interested in makeup. The brand has an extensive line of products, all of which work amazing
Yennifer R.
Yennifer R.

I love this brand. Its affordable and has amazing makeup. My favorite products from this brand has to be their lipsticks. It's great for beginners and for makeup experts. This brand can easily be found at a local Walgreen's or CVS. Highly recommend it.
Sabina B.
Sabina B.

I grew up using cover girl as one of my make up sets. Their make up quality is good and it's also affordable if you can't afford the more high-end make up. I love their eyeliner and brow pencil that I use the other day and have mentioned it's affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.