COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Whitehall, MI
I use these products nearly every day! Very good quality for the price. Plus easy to find at most stores.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a cover girl eyeshadow pallet, I use a foundation and I use a concealer from them. I love them all
alexander d.
alexander d.
Cover girl is totes my fav i love there eye liner and mascera its amazing and awesome gift ideas
Raanee F.
Raanee F.
Covergirl make up is the best most of my beauty products are from covergirl and I use it on a daily basis
Heather P.
Heather P.
Crowley, TX
1 of my favorite cosmetic companies. There products are always reliable great quality etc. I especially like the COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus black/onyx Eyeliner. Application is flawless every time & the convient self sharpening aspect is also a plus
Laura T.
Laura T.
Love their foundation. Gave this brand three stars because of inconsistency. I wish this company could be more consistent with the quality of their products. I love some and hate others. I hate buying from this brand because I don't know if I will love or hate the formula of the shadow this time or not.... Or blush etc. I do love their foundation and many great Mascaras.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Camdenton, MO
Could be better I Dont like how iooks and feels so caked on. They are Generally good just have to find the right product
Rita F.
Rita F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl it is the. Best last long and goes on easy always buy cover girl recommend to others
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a lot of things I like about Covergirl and they have some great products. I just feel about the same as other drugstore companies....it seems to be hard to find what are great products. They do have nice foundations that I think are worth it. The messages that the company is working on sending to break beauty standards is amazing. I just feel like there is something missing.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Covergirl has many different great products but their mascaras are my favorite! And everything is also so affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.