Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta, GA
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl, especially recently when they have become so open to equality of the sexes. It's a brand that you can easily get behind because it has such a positive message and on top of that great and adorable products.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their eyeshadows palettes are so beautiful. I have rose gold and they last all day. They got a new colors called jewels and I'm in love. They are drugstore makeup brand and affordable which I like to have from a good company.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a really well brand. It's products work really good. It's very good for its affordable price.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am a big fan of their mascaras and eyeshadows and I always wear them when I am at school.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There are a lot of things I like about Covergirl and they have some great products. I just feel about the same as other drugstore companies....it seems to be hard to find what are great products. They do have nice foundations that I think are worth it. The messages that the company is working on sending to break beauty standards is amazing. I just feel like there is something missing.
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This use to be my jam in school. But since then I do not reach for their stuff as much anymore. I just like other brands better and feel like they do better jobs. I mean this is just my opinion. They still have good products I fell like. I love their Katy Perry line!
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Huntington, WV
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a good brand with good prices. It is good quality for what you pay.
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I grab their mascara every month and love the quality of the products. easy to change up but love sticking to the same products.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl mascara. It is one of the best drug store mascaras on the market.
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl for most of my makeup needs. I love their foundation and concealer, I use them on a daily basis.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.