BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laurie F.
Verona, NY
I really like the eyeshadow from covergirl. I tend to like the neutral colors in the summer and the shades of purple in the winter. They go on smooth and are very professional looking. They stay on all day long and are easy to remove at the end of the day.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I've been using CoverGirl makeup since I've started wearing makeup. I feel it the best bang for my buck and stays on. I'd definitely recommend it.
Hannah W.
La Porte City, IA
I use covergirl concealer and I'm not a huge fan of it but it works pretty well. I would buy a better concealer but this one is decently priced.
Mariana P.
When I used a CoverGirl product for first time I wasn't really sure. When I was living in Venezuela, CoverGirl isn't a recognized brand so I wasn't really sure about shopping any CG product. I remember that I bought a mascara and felt in love immediately! It was amazing. The price is really low and the products are very good quality. I recommend this.
Ana María N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta marca la Amo desde el primer momento que comencé a utilizar sus productos, la calidad que aporta a cada uno de ellos a bajo costo en comparación con otras marcas es de envidiar, es de mis marcas favoritas de farmacia y supermercados!!
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta todos los productos de COVERGIRL tienen una excelente calidad y el precio es muy bueno me gusta que lo puedo encontrar en las tiendas por departamentos.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
Cover girl Queen collection eyeshadow palette in Raisin is my all time favorite shade. I wear it almost daily. It just compliments my skintone really well. It's about time for a new one.
shannon m.
Mohawk, NY
Covergirl is a great go to project, easy to get. I feel that's the products are consistant and have a lot of value.
Sydney R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
great for the cost, but if it was more expensive then i would not be re-buy because the quality is hit or miss
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl! Their cosmetics are great quality. I love their mascara. Recommended for anyone who wants makeup for a decent price.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.