Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Veronica F.
Veronica F.

I've been a huge fan of covergirl for a very very long time. I love almost every one of their products!
Sammie-Dee V.
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX

It is cheap but not cheaply made. It is convenient to find, and purchase because it is always at drugstores.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kenosha, Wisconsin

I am a long time lover of covergirl products! I use their makeup all the time and I am never disappointed. All of their products are very reasonably priced and I know I am always going to love them!
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Covergirl mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives you the desired look and even more. But, it doesn't stop there. All their products are great and their prices are even better! Covergirl is always one of my go to brands for great and affordable make up!
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx

I've been using covergirl for a while. But when I received their queen collection voxbox I fell in love. I don't wear fake lashes so their mascara was a God sent. Products are affordable and that means a lot.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Loveland, OH

I love most of the covergirl products I have ever tried. They are quality products at a great price. Long lasting and good color. I especially like the clean matte foundation, it goes on smooth, stays all day and doesn't look oily.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI

I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO

Covergirl has become good about releasing good packaging with their new products. I really enjoy a lot of their mascaras. Their eyeshadows can be hit or miss as far as pigmentation goes. It is still one of my favorite brands that is available at the drug store.
Sabina B.
Sabina B.

I grew up using cover girl as one of my make up sets. Their make up quality is good and it's also affordable if you can't afford the more high-end make up. I love their eyeliner and brow pencil that I use the other day and have mentioned it's affordable
Izzy K.
Izzy K.
Uxbridge, MA

They have really good lipstick products and I usually use their mascaras all the time
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.