BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are easy to find and very affordable. I love their mascara and foundation the most.
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is my go to drugstore brand. I love that I know that most of their products will work for me
Callie M.
Callie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl has many nice and affordable options that are easy to find and purchase.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products! Great for my skin and not too overpriced, I buy it from walmart which is pretty convenient !
Maria Conchita N.
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL
esta es una marca que a mi hijha le encantsa y siempre wque puedo elegir un regalo para ella de ahi lo hago!
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl!!! The super sizer mascara is the best! I used the covergirl outlast foundation for years and went through 4 bottles. The coverage is amazing and the finish is flawless. The price is also right
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Oak Grove, KY
I recently purchased the Covergirl clean matte powder foundation and I enjoy using it. I use it on top of my BB cream and it leaves a nice matte look
Malyn V.
Malyn V.
Fairfield, CA
Covergirl make up is the one that i tried before. Though i just used it once, i also liked it. And will try it again
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
They sell great product but my skin is too sensitive for most of it. It makes me break out really bad.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX
For being a drug store brand the formulas are good and feel nice on my skin. Their setting powder has been my go to for years. However the cover girl eyeliner smudges very easily but it is very pigmented so if you have a good setting spray/powder this brand could work well for you!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.