BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
Commack, NY
This is a great drugstore brand. It's a classic go to brand for girls of all ages and they offer quality products for a good price.
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA
I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
There oil of Olay line mixed with foundation is amazing. I am not young but they still have products at the best price
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA
I use Cover Girl Eye Enhancers eye shadow palette in Shimmering Sands. For me, it's the right mix of being shimmering, but not glittery. It's great neutral colors and they don't get all caked up like some do.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I really like CoverGirl cosmetics. This is a great brand with quality products available at very reasonable prices plus there are often coupons! They offer a wide range of products that appeal to all ages, skin tones, etc.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX
Covergirl eye shadows are easy to apply and last throughout the day. With a huge selection of colors, you can easily go from a day at the office to a night on the town! Love this product!!
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
I like the products doesn't make me break out. Easy on the skin. Love their natural pallets. Please go out and try it. Won't break your pockets.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Baltic, SD
Love the foundation and powder . I just wish it was a little cheaper. There are a lot of shades for each skin
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
ada, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl lash blast mascara. I love it. It works great. Makes my eye lash look fuller and bold. I highly recommend it
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Cover girl is good. But there is def some room for improvement. But they're getting better. Very affordable products. I highly recommend.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.