Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Grandview, TN

Their powders are so great i am Hispanic mix and they always have the perfect tone for my skin. It blends out so well and its not globby like a lot of powders are. They dont cake.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Kokomo, IN

i love the large variety that covergirl offers. and the fact that they have my shade is a bonus. Covergirl has my go to foundation and face powder.
I do wish that they came with brushes instead of puffs though. I would reccomed cover girl to plenty of people
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE

I love Covergirl! Their cosmetics are great quality. I love their mascara. Recommended for anyone who wants makeup for a decent price.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, KY

I've had a few experiences with different covergirl mascaras. Some of those experiences were better than others, but I've never purchased a Covergirl mascara that I felt was worth the money I spent on it. My eyelashes aren't worth $10 when they look the same if I use a $3 elf mascara.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI

I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS

My favorite Covergirl products are their mascaras. They aren't terribly expensive, which is great.Out of all the brands of mascara I have tried so far, Covergirl has been my favorite.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

The clean matte foundation is the best thing ever. I just love how it conceals my pimples and covers my other imperfections perfectly
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Oregon City, OR

Every time I buy Covergirl I am never disappointed. I do not wear make up normally so buying it is just as hard as wearing it. The foundation I bought felt gritty. But was full coverage and when on with out leaving streaks. I would recommend shopping covergirl.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Deary, ID

I use and have always used this. So many great products and not bad priced! Love the loose powder
Julie B.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA

Covergirl has amazing quality products for good prices and the only drugstore matte foundation that didn't cake or severely dry my face. Not to mention their waterproof liner and mascara is truly waterproof and longer lasting than any comparable brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.