Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Helen A.
Helen A.

Long lasting makeup that won't smudge or drip when it rains all day long wear.I love that it's so cheap
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL

I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Clay Center, KS

Covergirls eyeliner is the best by far. I have great luck getting it to stay where I want it to. But sometimes it breaks off really easy. But other than that it's great!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Albuquerque, NM

Love their product. Their mascara is the best and the foundation is amazing I will recommend it to others.
Kate P.
Kate P.
TAMPA, FL

Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Corydon

I love cover girl
I love everything about covergirl
cover girl is my goto makeup
And my go to for alot of things
Marjory P.
Marjory P.
Union City, TN

I have tried lots of make-up brands but I always come back to cover girl for my essentials, they never let me down!
LaJeana C.
LaJeana C.
Cabot, AR

Covergirl's Trublend Mineral Powder gives my makeup a flawless finish, everyday. Over foundation and full makeup or over a little eyemakeup for a casual day, it's always perfect finish.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
Mérida

Es una excelente marca, facil de conseguir por drugstore, o en cualquier otra parte, me gusta mucho
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Ocala, FL

Cover girl is a great drug store brand. It's great for anyone who is starting out trying makeup and also for the teenage girls.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.