BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Covergirl was my first makeup that I tried as a youth. It will always hold a deer spot in my heart. They have a wide range of available products. And the pricing can't be beat.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the price points their quality products and the availability that you can almost find them anywhere
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Cover girl is ok. I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer a better name brand! Especially on foundation!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Very good products and cheaper than most! I am very satisfied and don't feel like I need to go and spend tons of money
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using covergirl liquid foundation for years. It is very inexpensive and does the job. I've used their mascaras in the past too. Currently I use the matte foundation powder. I love it on those days where I do not want to apply a full coverage foundation.
I have to say, that this mark is sensational. Eye shadow, eye tracer, dust, liquid foundation, mascara. I am always willing to buy YOUR products. All her make-up products I love
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
They have pretty good products. They are inexpensive which is nice. They have a wide variety of products so that's nice too. I will probably use these products again!!
ellys c.
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl sus productos tienen un acabado muy natural, buenos precios y la encuentras en cualquier tienda
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Montgomery, IL
I used the face powder, the puff is long lasting and the product helps define what in need defined without the heaviness of additional foundations
Shea L.
Shea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the value of Covergirl cosmetics. I like the different eyeshadow palettes that Covergirl has. The colors go so well together. I also use Covergirl blush and like the nice shades that are offered.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.