COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX

Covergirl was my first makeup I ever used and I will still pick up products if I need somthing quick. I do love their lipstick and nail polish and I could have a million, I love there large selection.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Cartersville, GA

I buy Covergirl eye shadow and mascara and I love them both! I get compliments all of the time on my neutral everyday eye shadow look!
Camila P.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL

As a brand I have to say, they have incredible commercials.I like your make-up line, they are products with a very good price, affordable, incredible lips line, and mascara for eyelashes,Their products usually have very good presentation.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Springfield, MA

Absolutely love this product! It has been my main foundation for years now! It has never given me any problems!
Ava W.
Ava W.
New Orleans, LA

Covergirl mascara was one of the first mascaras I've ever purchased. From the beginning I loved it and it's what I use till this day! I've even tried high end expensive mascaras and they do nothing compared to the length and volume Covergirl mascaras give me. I definitely recommend their mascaras especially the yellow length mascara for length you've never seen before!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA

They have a lot of good mascara options and all their other products are pretty solid at a price that's hard to beat a safe bet for drug store products
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

Covergirl mascaras... They are all so fantastic, and you cannot really go wrong with choosing any of them. They are a bit pricey for a drugstore mascara, but I do not believe that you need to get a $20+ mascara when they do just as good of a job on your lashes
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Thermal, ca

COVERGIRL is an amazing brand. When i first got into makeup COVERGIRL was my brand and till this day i'm still in love with it. I love there lip glosses, mascaras, and foundations. I shop at Walmart for this product. I would always shop covergirl until i find a good reason not to.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

COVERGiRL makeup is a classic go-to brand that has a wide range of product styles and colors that appeal to any demographic. If I am in a hurry when shopping for make-up I know I can stop into any drug store or Walmart/Target and can find "my" shade with confidence and ease, and at a decent mid-grade price.
Eliza G.
Eliza G.

I love their big plumping mascaras their long lasting and affordable, they have great products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.