BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles
The Products from covergirl are pretty good. I especially like the lush in the rose color but it smells likes a grandma smell a little bit. I feel like it should be be a little cheaper because of the quality u of the products but otherwise it's ok for drugstore
Gabriella C.

Excellent products, accessible, I have not tried many but without hesitation I would like, I am very excited to know them more and to be able to give a better pinion
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Im mostly a fan of covergirl lipsticks I havnt really gotten around the other products but I really like their lipsticks
Mary J.
Newton, MS
I love the fact that Cover Girl carries a variety of Foundation including the perfect shade for a mature woman of Color.
Samira E.
Cover girl is really good but there mascaras are the best all of them are so good and do what they promised I love them
Alyssa R.
Scottsdale
I am recently using the Katy Perry mascara. I like it.. at first i didnt cause it got everywhere and i didnt see the "cat eye" look but now i like it.
Veronica S.
Grand Junction
I love cover girl products. I use the cover girl foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin so oily. I have used it for 3 years already and I don't think I will ever stop using it. I recommend it 100%.
Alyssa S.
Covergirl is my go to brand for most makeup. They have a lot of different options for makeup and cater to different skin types and sensitivities. They haven't failed me yet and I would recommend them if you are looking for a price friendly makeup line.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Excelente marca de maquillaje con precios increíbles y productos hermosos que todas debemos tener en nuestro estuche. La recomiendo
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
I have used Covergirl since I first started wearing makeup at age 12. They don't need to improve anything. Nothing bad about them. All they're make up is good. I get most of my foundation there. I will always shop for Covergirl. They have amazing foundation and lipstick.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.