Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL

I have used Covergirl since I was in grade school. They always have new products launching that are amazing!
Lara H.
Lara H.
Killen, AL

The foundation never lets me down. It feels great while making me look great. The eyeshadow makes my eyes look way better than the competition.
I use cover girl for most of my makeup needs. I love their foundation and concealer, I use them on a daily basis.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Apex, NC

Love their 24 hour lip stain. Only complaint is that it can get a bit clumpy and wears away near the inner part of the lips after eating or drinking which leaves a "lip liner " look behind
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Rome, GA

CoverGirl eyeliner is my go-to, always! I love how easy it is to apply, but I don't like the smudging in the corners of my eyes. I love the eyeliners & eyeshadows! I'll always purchase CoverGirl, no matter what!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL

First started off using this product. Still use it today! Very affordable and long lasting products!
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

In terms of BB cream and foundation range, Covergirl has me covered. They have the BB cream and powder foundation I use on a regular basis and their formula died wounded for my patch, combination, acne skin.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Roseburg, OR

We usually purchase waterproof mascara. We have never had problems with smearing, however it can get clumpy at times.
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA

Ready Set Gorgeous is one of my all time favorite foundations. At 6 bucks, you can't beat it. It's affordable and easy to find.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Spring, Tx

The few products I have tried form there line have always been a huge disappointment. The prices are a little cheaper then most drug store but honestly Id rather spend a little more to get better quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.