BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear make up very often but when I do I use covergirl. It's easy to use, affordable, & easy to find. It has a great selection of colors and makes using make up easy. I always recommend this make up.
tina t.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been using the Lash Blast mascara and like the way it applies to my eyelashes. It does not clump and comes off easily. It is inexpensive and I don't have any trouble finding what I am looking for in the store. There is a large arrangement of items that I can chose from.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good brand comparing to other drug store brands , i've tried few things some of 'em are okay! And some are great for the price. Their mascara never dries ! However one of their foundation is better than high-end ones.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their covergirl queen collection, especially the lipstick!! The foundation matches my skin perfectly but since it only offers medium coverage, I use it as a concealer for the most part. But awesome collection by covergirl, definitely recommend it!!
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price that you pay the product is worth it! I just wish that there were more options with matte makeup and primers
Kim W.
Pretty much anything I have ever used made by covergirl has been great. The prices are very reasonable. I don't really care for the "clean" products that smell like Noxzema (sp?). It makes my face burn and causes blemishes. Over all very good product.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Not my favorite brand the eyeshadows are ok I'd skip the mascaras and go with loreal. Gives the most volume and length.
Sophia Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are really good considering they are a drugstore product and they are not high end. They look nice, and I especially like their eyeshadow palettes. Especially the nudes they have come out with. They are really nice and I can't wait to try more.
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great drugstore brand! Affordable for decent quality. Trusted brand that doesn't irritate skin
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some good products. I am not a fan of their foundations sometimes because they fend to rub off during the day or not give me a full coverage I was looking for but their new mascara is amazing
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.