Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Beaver Falls, PA

great for the cost, but if it was more expensive then i would not be re-buy because the quality is hit or miss
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
LaceyDawn O.
LaceyDawn O.
Victoria

Nostalgia
This is all we ever used growing up. Cover girl everything! Still the only mascara I will buy
LaTese W.
LaTese W.

This brand is okay...very inexpensive..I like mascara it gives off long beautiful lashes..
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

Clean sensitive foundation in porcelain matches my skin tone and accommodates my sensitive clean. I break out with a lot of makeup, but never had any issues with this!
Ramona J.
Ramona J.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Cover girl is affordable, most products that I have used tends to last as long as other products I have used!
Brittanny W.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV

I haave to say this is my go to brand for makeup! I use pretty much all of their make up from eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and foundation. I havent really found anything of theirs that i do not like. I would definitely recommend this to any one who asks about it.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toronto , Ontario

I was definitely a cover girl in high school and still use them because the products are constant
LaJeana C.
LaJeana C.
Cabot, AR

Covergirl's Trublend Mineral Powder gives my makeup a flawless finish, everyday. Over foundation and full makeup or over a little eyemakeup for a casual day, it's always perfect finish.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Farmington, CT

Awesome eyeliner products!! I love how they have a charcoal color which is between black and grey...it's perfect!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.