BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Clover, SC
I use the CoverGirl powder for oily skin and I love it. It's very light on my skin and does give the appearance of being caked on. My skin is also very sensitive and it doesn't irritate my skin. I can even use the powder alone. I will absolutely keep using CoverGirl.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Aroda, VA
I love cover girl and every product I have or have tried always work great. foundation is light weight and full
coverage, eye shadow goes on smooth, mascara lasts all day. love anything from cover girl!
This makeup makes me look so pretty . I love the colors they have. I use it alot of times maybe even everyday
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Viroqua, WI
I bought my favorite mascara from Covergirl. I do not have much experience with the brand, but the only thing I do not like about my mascara is that it does not really curl my lashes up, and sometimes will make them really clumpy. I am willing to try anything else from the brand.
prisilia p.
prisilia p.
me encanta aaa todo los cosmeticos de esta marca son geniales creci con ellos , muy sencillos pero bonitos
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl with s passion. I love the eye liners and the foundations. The eyeshadow ms a really pretty.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Port Richey, FL
I love this brand of makeup its never let me down and all the products i have gotten from this brand was great.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Una de mis marcas favoritas! Me gusta mucho esta marca sinceramente todo lo que tiene es buenisimo
misti m.
misti m.
Omaha, NE
Covergirl has always been a great brand and very good prices!! its always great to shop for this product!
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Plainfield, IN
I really like their mascaras. They go on so smoothly and make my lashes look darker and bigger
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.