COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks. Nevertheless, foundations and concealers are things I wouldn't think of buying with them, I don't like their finish, they're usually too sheer for my like and they don't perform as good as I'd like to throughout the day. Nevertheless, Covergirl Luminizer is one of my favorite highlighters since it's shiny but not overly sparkly on my cheeks. Also, their blushes have been in my vanity for YEARS and they'll always have their spot there
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some good products! They are affordable! And very easy to find!
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love coverirl such an affordable brand house and makeup to have I use to own alot from this brand
Alona A.
Alona A.
Toronto, CANADA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is always my first choice when buying lipstick or foundation. they offer a variety of colors and products that i like
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX
For being a drug store brand the formulas are good and feel nice on my skin. Their setting powder has been my go to for years. However the cover girl eyeliner smudges very easily but it is very pigmented so if you have a good setting spray/powder this brand could work well for you!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing drugstore brand All in all. They have lots of great products such as their eyeshadows singles and quads, their lip liners, and their lipsticks. I overall love their products and will continue to buy.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I really like this line of products, this is one of my favorite brands and I really like the way they look, they do not dry my skin, they look great and I really like it, I think they should try this line of makeup.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of their products are really great. So many eye shadow varieties and really good quality for the price
Keri H.
Keri H.
Saline, MI
I use covergirl liquid cover up. I have been using this product for 20 years and it definitely hides the blemishes on my face. It also goes on smooth and makes me feel more confident when I wear it.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
For me covergirl is a hit or miss brand. A lot of there stuff is good but a lot of it doesn't work well for me either so I don't really love it but I also don't hate it. Although the products that are a hit - work really well!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.