COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

VERY good drugstore brand. My mother lives by this brand. It is her go to so a couple products are my go to.
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL

I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA

As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL

Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Grandview, TN

Their powders are so great i am Hispanic mix and they always have the perfect tone for my skin. It blends out so well and its not globby like a lot of powders are. They dont cake.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Monroe, NC

Cover girl is a classic. I use their foundation and it is so good for the price. It's pretty cheap but works well. It blends good and stays on for most of the day!
Kati M.
Kati M.

Always a wonderful brand. Haven't tried much from them but from my experience I like them.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI

I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Deary, ID

I use and have always used this. So many great products and not bad priced! Love the loose powder
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV

I love it so far. And sad to say I haven't really tried anything else than this. It works for me and doesn't give me any breakouts. Have used it for the past 8 years now.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.