BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Anglea P.
Anglea P.
Charlotte, MI
Covergirl has the best eyeshadow and stays on for hours. Browns are my favorite and have never gone wrong with any percess
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Knoxville, IA
Cover girl creamy natural foundation is my go to! I use it all over my face it doesn't feel heavy or make my skin break out. It works well to cover minor blemishes! If I have some areas that need more coverage I will apply Makeup forever ultra HD foundation and it blends right in for added coverage.
Fenica P.
Fenica P.
N Charleston , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely a drugstore brand that I always check on when Im in the need for more affordable product. There are some hits and miss with this brand. I love their collaboration with Katy Perry, their trunaked palettes are also worth checking, and of course their beautiful baked blush
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girls products are simply amazing! I don't think I have come across any product that I don't like! It's all great and not to expensive depending on what you get!
Haley D.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
I used to only wear cover girl make up but after a few recent purchases I don't believe I will any longer. I started breaking out and my skin was getting oily. I am now using Mary Kay and thoroughly enjoy it.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX
Covergirl eye shadows are easy to apply and last throughout the day. With a huge selection of colors, you can easily go from a day at the office to a night on the town! Love this product!!
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
Ames, IA
Covergirl makeup is just life. They have great products, and a great thing about it is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy some great makeup. I always have at least 10 Covergirl products at a time because they make up my routine and just go on so great.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Lake Grove, NY
I have to rave about Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara! There are very few mascaras out there that don't actually clump, despite what they advertise. Clump Crusher is true to its word. Unlike other mascaras, whose wands contain a ton of product when extracted from the bottle, Clump Crusher's wand has the right a,punt every time!
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
San Antonio, TX
Good stuff. Cant complain. I buy it at Target and I'm usually pretty happy with the options and available products compared to other brands for the same prices... Fun and catchy commercials too :P
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Cover girl is good. But there is def some room for improvement. But they're getting better. Very affordable products. I highly recommend.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.