BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Precious B.
Arlington, TX
I love cover girl lip stick. Very vibrant colors. It last a long time and keeps your lips moist. Inexpensive. Very good buy. You can find it everywhere.
Hope B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl cosmetics. They work well, are long lasting, inexpensive and attractively packaged. I absolutely love the way the brand embraces diversity and has created color palettes that appeal to multiple races.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought mascara before. I bought it at at Target. I'm a college student so luckily it's affordable. I have gotten a few other Covergirl items as well. I would recommend to a friend.
April C.
Nashville
I love there cover girl queen collection and eyeshadow. They stay on for a long time!!
Nikki F.
Hope, RI
I don't normally wear a lot of makeup but when I do I usually pick covergirl. It gets the job done without costing a fortune.
Kimberly E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great quality makeup. helps me to look great throughout the day. long lasting and reasonably priced!
TAMMY B.
I bought some foundation BB cream to help make my face more of a smooth look. The quality of the product was nice, just wished it would have covered a little better. I think it should have been a little thicker of a cream. I would purchase other products of CoverGirl in the future.
Sheila C.
Rock Stream, NY
Love cover girl eye shadoes. Great range of colors. Like the sets for different eye colors too. Makes closing shades easy
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere!
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Very cheap but a wide variety of items like them.. I mainly usethe foundation... Walmart special
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.