Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN

I love this brand!! It is a classic. They have a huge selection of products. This will always be one of my go to brands!
Rae B.
Rae B.
Arvada, CO

Really like using some of there eyes shadows they are very nice. Well pigmented, true to color and blend very nicely
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA

I love this brand. The matte lipstick collection is one of my favorites! Yes they're matte but do not make your lips feel or look chalky. The variety of colors and the price make it all the more better.
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

In terms of BB cream and foundation range, Covergirl has me covered. They have the BB cream and powder foundation I use on a regular basis and their formula died wounded for my patch, combination, acne skin.
Wilma V.
Wilma V.
Newton, NJ

There are few cosmetics I enjoy. Some don't work with my complexion and others are bad quality. Although I've had trouble finding what I need with this brand I absolutely love eyeshadows and different eye cosmetics.
Christa E.
Christa E.
Grover, NC

Covergirl has so many different things to offer from lips to eyes to all over coverage, great brand I'll definitely continue to purchase this brand items
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.

CoverGirl is one of my favorite drug-store makeup brands. They offer high quality products at an affordable price.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH

I love cover girls mascaras! I usually try a different one every time and I usually always like them. They are always affordable and always work great!
Schevette G.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN

Covergirl is amazing I love their products I love the queen collection when I run out of my Mac Covergirl Queen Foundation is my go-to it's very affordable is not expensive I love their eyebrow pencils as well and they have a lot of vibrant colors when it comes to thick and eyeshadows
Tierney O.
Tierney O.
Racine, WI

Decent quality makeup. One of the best drugstore brands. I would recommend their mascarras, they're very good quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.