Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Alona A.
Alona A.
Toronto, CANADA
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is always my first choice when buying lipstick or foundation. they offer a variety of colors and products that i like
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For being a drug store brand the formulas are good and feel nice on my skin. Their setting powder has been my go to for years. However the cover girl eyeliner smudges very easily but it is very pigmented so if you have a good setting spray/powder this brand could work well for you!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is an amazing drugstore brand All in all. They have lots of great products such as their eyeshadows singles and quads, their lip liners, and their lipsticks. I overall love their products and will continue to buy.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like this line of products, this is one of my favorite brands and I really like the way they look, they do not dry my skin, they look great and I really like it, I think they should try this line of makeup.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most of their products are really great. So many eye shadow varieties and really good quality for the price
Keri H.
Keri H.
Saline, MI
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl liquid cover up. I have been using this product for 20 years and it definitely hides the blemishes on my face. It also goes on smooth and makes me feel more confident when I wear it.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For me covergirl is a hit or miss brand. A lot of there stuff is good but a lot of it doesn't work well for me either so I don't really love it but I also don't hate it. Although the products that are a hit - work really well!
Katey W.
Katey W.
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great brand. They have many different makeup items at affordable prices. Their mascaras, foundations and powders are my favorite.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great brand that offers affordable makeup products. I love name brand products and much as the next girl, but when my cash flow is low- I always reach for Covergirl!
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my favorite budget friendly cosmetics! I've tried many of their products and I have to say I haven't been disappointed. I love their selection in mascaras. Their mini nail polishes are super cute! Their eye shadow palettes are beautiful! I would totally recommend this brand!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.