Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Keyla R.
Keyla R.
Orlando, FL

I love most of the cover girl products specially their mascaras! You can never go wrong with mascara!!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ

Clean matte foundation is one of my favorite drug store foundations. i have used this line of the classic foundation since I was very young.
Arendy U.
Arendy U.
Mission, TX

Love Using their mascara. It's amazing how it beings my lashes to be longer and beautiful
Julie B.
Julie B.
Weirton, WV

Cover girl is my go to make up for eye shadow and blush because of their price and quality. I use the same shades often and am very satisfied with them. I especially like the 4-color eye shadow compacts. The color combinations are very appealing.
Heather H.
Heather H.

I adore Covergirl mascara. I really love the Clump Crusher mascara right now, It separates my lashes beautifully and adds so much length. The bright green tube makes it easy for me to find it and draws my eye to it, and the wand itself makes it easy to go with the curve of my lashes. Will always buy again.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Snow Hill, NC

I use the age defying foundation love it great coverage and it doesn't settle in fine lines.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Eaton, OH

I have used the concealer cream and it is wanderful! Blended very well and never made my face look cakey.
shannon m.
shannon m.
Mohawk, NY

Covergirl is a great go to project, easy to get. I feel that's the products are consistant and have a lot of value.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
LaceyDawn O.
LaceyDawn O.
Victoria

Nostalgia
This is all we ever used growing up. Cover girl everything! Still the only mascara I will buy
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.