Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Camila P.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL

As a brand I have to say, they have incredible commercials.I like your make-up line, they are products with a very good price, affordable, incredible lips line, and mascara for eyelashes,Their products usually have very good presentation.
Ava W.
Ava W.
New Orleans, LA

Covergirl mascara was one of the first mascaras I've ever purchased. From the beginning I loved it and it's what I use till this day! I've even tried high end expensive mascaras and they do nothing compared to the length and volume Covergirl mascaras give me. I definitely recommend their mascaras especially the yellow length mascara for length you've never seen before!
Stephinie R.
Stephinie R.
Yucaipa, CA

I love covergirl, specially powder. I work at a fast food place so my face gets oily very soon as i get there. But with this keeps my face even for longer time
Amber L.
Amber L.

Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

Covergirl mascaras... They are all so fantastic, and you cannot really go wrong with choosing any of them. They are a bit pricey for a drugstore mascara, but I do not believe that you need to get a $20+ mascara when they do just as good of a job on your lashes
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Thermal, ca

COVERGIRL is an amazing brand. When i first got into makeup COVERGIRL was my brand and till this day i'm still in love with it. I love there lip glosses, mascaras, and foundations. I shop at Walmart for this product. I would always shop covergirl until i find a good reason not to.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.

I've been a huge fan of covergirl for a very very long time. I love almost every one of their products!
Daisy M.
Daisy M.

Its great to be able to find good makeup at a low price. The Best part is you can find it at the drug store no need to go in the mall. Good quality and great price!
Isuane M.
Isuane M.

Me gustan mucho sus labiales, aunque no es de mis marcas favoritas. Sin embargo, tengo que admitir que es de buenísima calidad.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Stockbridge, GA

I buy my foundation and powder from Covergirl. I have been buying from them for 15+ years and the few times that I have strayed away, I was sadly disappointed. I only trust Covergirl for my makeup products that touch directly to my face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.