BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Monica H.
Monica H.
Monroe, NC
There is no specific product I use but, face prouder blush, mascara eye shadow I recommend anything from this line
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Madison, WI
Overall I really like Covergirl. It's a little bit pricier than some of the other drug store brands, but it's fairly affordable compared to the fancier brands. I've never gotten anything from Covergirl that didn't work for me. It always meets my expectations.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
El paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good not the best but i still kinda like it i just feel its not so much for me... I dont really buy their products so much but its a good brand to start with if you are barely getting into makeup its more naturally
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. Cheap on the pocket and perfect shade match for my pale skin
Corina G.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover has a few things i love but not dying over for.. I mostly love there concealer and eyeshadow palettes. Pigments are grear for how affordable they are.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Cover girl never disappoints me when buying their makeup. I get at target or Publix or Walmart, etc.
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Westerville, OH
Use loose face powder. Easy to apply multiple choice of colors for perfect complexion match. Good cost savings
Kelce L.
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For basic makeup I love the foundation! Covergirl is what every girl starts out with and what a beautiful stepping stone it is.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like a lot of product from this brand. Most of them are relatively cheap for the quality of products that you are getting.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Clover, SC
I use the CoverGirl powder for oily skin and I love it. It's very light on my skin and does give the appearance of being caked on. My skin is also very sensitive and it doesn't irritate my skin. I can even use the powder alone. I will absolutely keep using CoverGirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.