Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Wilma V.
Wilma V.
Newton, NJ

There are few cosmetics I enjoy. Some don't work with my complexion and others are bad quality. Although I've had trouble finding what I need with this brand I absolutely love eyeshadows and different eye cosmetics.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Davidsonville, MD

Covergirl has one of my favorite mascaras from the drug store, the super sizer. I will say I like the original much better than the waterproof! It is very black and layers really well to get dark and defined lashes and is great for the lower lash line!
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC

Covergirl has very great makeup! But the last product I bought was The Super Sizer in waterproof! This mascara makes my eye lashes look perfect! The only thing I do not like, is that I have to scrub at my eye lashes to get this mascara off. If I was going to recommend this, I would buy the NON-waterproof!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.

CoverGirl is one of my favorite drug-store makeup brands. They offer high quality products at an affordable price.
Dovana F.
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX

When I first used cover it was a foundation I hardly didn't like it because it always came out cakey and too oily.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH

I love cover girls mascaras! I usually try a different one every time and I usually always like them. They are always affordable and always work great!
Ana N.
Ana N.
Aurora, IL

From cover girl i like there foundation and there mascaras. There eyeliners are okay. But over all this is a dood brand
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
West Mifflin, PA

I love everything covergirl, but I think my all time favorite is all of the mascara not just one kind everykind I have tried I love it,
Bailey R.
Bailey R.

My favorite product from Covergirl is one of their pressed powders, it works as the best contour shade I have ever used.
Joselyne F.
Joselyne F.

Cover girl products are great, just recently started using it more often ....would recommend their products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.