Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Keyla R.
Keyla R.
Orlando, FL

I love most of the cover girl products specially their mascaras! You can never go wrong with mascara!!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA

As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
Heather H.
Heather H.

I adore Covergirl mascara. I really love the Clump Crusher mascara right now, It separates my lashes beautifully and adds so much length. The bright green tube makes it easy for me to find it and draws my eye to it, and the wand itself makes it easy to go with the curve of my lashes. Will always buy again.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

Clean sensitive foundation in porcelain matches my skin tone and accommodates my sensitive clean. I break out with a lot of makeup, but never had any issues with this!
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH

I used to absolutely love Covergirl's foundation but have recently found that it has been getting watery and does not offer any coverage
Kati M.
Kati M.

Always a wonderful brand. Haven't tried much from them but from my experience I like them.
Kandi R.
Kandi R.
Shelbyville, TN

Their products are really good for the most part. But can be a bit pricey and for a mother who has two small children. A husband and two dogs the budget for makeup is a lot smaller so I can't get as many of their products as I would like.
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL

I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV

I love it so far. And sad to say I haven't really tried anything else than this. It works for me and doesn't give me any breakouts. Have used it for the past 8 years now.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL

Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.