Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Megan S.
Megan S.

Covergirl has my favourite drugstore mascaras. If I'm honest, thats really the only thing I use from Covergirl besides a few lipsticks but Covergirl is the only brand I use for mascara. Highly recommend the mascaras.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Xenia, OH

I have been using cover girl foundation for quit some time and I love it . It keeps my skin looking soft and oil free all day long .
Rina L.
Rina L.
Miami, Florida

Una de las primeras marca de maquillaje del mercado, siempre esta a la vanguardia con nuevos y excelentes productos, adoro los Covergirl.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Deptford

cover girl is affordable and good quality. They have tons of different mascaras. I like their eye shadows
Juliana I.
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA

I love the concealer for my under eye area and to contour and highlight. It covers and doesn't crack easily.
Nikayla S.
Nikayla S.

Cover girl has been my go to brand for mascara for 8 years!! I have tried so many types of the lash blast mascara and love them all for different reasons. I especially love that they are all extremely affordable options!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC

Cover girl is a great drug store makeup brand. It's easy to use and their products keep your face feeling clean and fresh. They are affordable and can be found at most drug stores or mass retailers. The only negative I have is that some of their products are super durable for all day wear.
excelentes productos no dan alergias y tienen excelente presentación los recomiendo los pueden usar.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA

I personally enjoy using Covergirl's mascaras. I've been using them for about 5 years and don't feel the need to try something else that is expensive. You can spend less than 10 dollars for mascara and be pleased with the results.
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
Miami, Florida

The first makeup that I bought was covergirl her publicity always caught me and told me that I should buy that brand and wear those spectacular eyes or a makeup with a good natural finish. This mark will always be with me wherever I go
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.