Add a Photo
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is a great drugstore brand and it's great for the price. Their bb cream (which I first tried for free from a vox box but ended up repurchasing!) and loose powder are staples in my everyday makeup. I'm not a huge fan of their foundations though which is why I only gave 4 stars
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Glenolden, PA
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Eye shadow. Not so pigmented tho but is great for the price. Which it had not had so much fall out
Ammie T.
Ammie T.
Silver Creek, GA
Dec. 18, 2016, 6:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have sensitive skin, so I have to be careful which makeups I choose. For the price, nothing beats Covergirl. Its long lasting, covers beautifully, and doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great quality product. Yes, I'll shope Covergirl again.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Dec. 18, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used many cover girl pressed powders and mascara's! The define a lash mascara has been my favorite so far!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Madison, AL
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used covergirl a long time! It is a good affordable brand! Wish it was a little better on coverage throughout the day. I keep purchasing it so I guess I'm satisfied with it. The color matches good!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has some good products! They are affordable! And very easy to find!
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love coverirl such an affordable brand house and makeup to have I use to own alot from this brand
Alona A.
Alona A.
Toronto, CANADA
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is always my first choice when buying lipstick or foundation. they offer a variety of colors and products that i like
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For being a drug store brand the formulas are good and feel nice on my skin. Their setting powder has been my go to for years. However the cover girl eyeliner smudges very easily but it is very pigmented so if you have a good setting spray/powder this brand could work well for you!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is an amazing drugstore brand All in all. They have lots of great products such as their eyeshadows singles and quads, their lip liners, and their lipsticks. I overall love their products and will continue to buy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.