COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jill S.
Jill S.
Dewittville, NY
I use the Cover Girl Starwars mascara. I love the comb that the mascara has. It evenly coats your lashes and doesn't get clumpy.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
I usually wear a very full coverage foundation bur whenever i dont want that i always wear the matte bb cream! Love it!
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only tried one mascara and one foundation so far from Covergirl. They were decent quality but nothing I would repurchase. The price range is really good for drugstore, so I might will try some other products as well. We shall see. Any recommendations anyone?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Peculiar, MO
Loving covergirl products lately! Covergirl is a really good drugstore brand, but of course, not all of the products will be as high quality as high end products. Covergirl is very affordable and i will definitely buy a few products again.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
me gusta esta marca, es algo costosa pero vale cada centavo, sus productos son muy muy recomendados, excelente en todos los aspectos desde el empaquetado hasta el producto, esta en una de mis marcas favoritas, mia y de todas mis amigas, estamos enamorada<3 espero que la prueben chicas les encantara
Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect drug store buy right here! It's affordable and the products are amazing!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their foundations and mascaras. Very good products. I recommend these products to all my friends
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand. I started using this brand as a teenager. It is very affordable and the quality is pretty good . I usually purchase cover girl products from Walmart or Target. Very good selection. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Rama S.
Rama S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has up-to-date cosmetics and has special offers.The quality of the products are unbelievable.It gives complete satisfactory experience while shopping at MAC.It has reasonable price. I like shopping at Covergirl and would recommend it to my friends also.
VONDRA W.
VONDRA W.
Broadview, IL
WHY SPEND LOT'S OF MONEY ON LIPSTICKS FROM COSMETIC COUNTERS WHEN COVERGIRL HAS A LINE THAT'S REASONABLY PRICED, AND DOES THE JOB.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.