BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Covergirl was my first makeup that I tried as a youth. It will always hold a deer spot in my heart. They have a wide range of available products. And the pricing can't be beat.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
I like the products doesn't make me break out. Easy on the skin. Love their natural pallets. Please go out and try it. Won't break your pockets.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Roseburg, OR
We usually purchase waterproof mascara. We have never had problems with smearing, however it can get clumpy at times.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
ada, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl lash blast mascara. I love it. It works great. Makes my eye lash look fuller and bold. I highly recommend it
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl with s passion. I love the eye liners and the foundations. The eyeshadow ms a really pretty.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Osage, IA
I recently bought a quad eyeshadow set with a white, black, silver and a cranberry.....the colors are perfect together!! They blend so well together. The products are long wearing and last all day long with occasional touch ups. Love their product lines!!
Julissa W.
Julissa W.
This line is pretty good for the price and they have a range of products to chose from with different color choices to find.
Anglea P.
Anglea P.
Charlotte, MI
Covergirl has the best eyeshadow and stays on for hours. Browns are my favorite and have never gone wrong with any percess
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA
Most cover girl products make me break out. Not a fan whatsoever. I highly recommend not using if you have very sensitive skin. It's also. Very hard for me to find a foundation to match my skin tone because they are all so yellow.
Fenica P.
Fenica P.
N Charleston , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely a drugstore brand that I always check on when Im in the need for more affordable product. There are some hits and miss with this brand. I love their collaboration with Katy Perry, their trunaked palettes are also worth checking, and of course their beautiful baked blush
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.