BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Christy F.
Christy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used covergirl mascara for as long as I have worn makeup. I'm always happy with the products
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
Covergirl is a great product. Not to much money and it stays on very well. Eyeshadow and foundation
Codie V.
Codie V.
Hickory , NC
I have been using covergirl for years and I always default back to them. They are the only band that I have found for the perfect concealer. I love all their powder foundation for helping to set my makeup. I will always go back to them again and again
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my covergirl coverup foundation. It stays all day and covers any imperfections on my face. They have multiple skin tones available so you can always find the right shade for your skin, and a little goes a long way!
Adelyn B.
Adelyn B.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is good but I've never been severely impressed or unimpressed with any of their products. I've used some of their pressed powder which provided good coverage along with a mix of mascara, eyeshadows, and eyeliner. All of it was ok but it's more of a filler when I travel and forget a product and don't want to spend a ton of money to replace.
Kelce L.
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For basic makeup I love the foundation! Covergirl is what every girl starts out with and what a beautiful stepping stone it is.
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
Love all there products honestly my go to. There eyeshadow is amazing. Very much pigmented and very out there. They put colors together that you would never think but still shows up amazing.
Some of the products are a little expensive. I use the pressed powder cover up a lot and it's one of my favorite brands. I also usually use the self sharpening eye liner in black and love how smoothly it goes on. When I can't find the brand I normally purchase, this is my next choice.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cover girl products ill have to say have worked so well on my skin for so many years yet theyre prices are very affordable especially in this time of 2017 which were all trying to budget ourselves more !
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.