Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Katey W.
Katey W.

Cover girl is a great brand. They have many different makeup items at affordable prices. Their mascaras, foundations and powders are my favorite.
Amy M.
Amy M.

Cover girl is a great brand that offers affordable makeup products. I love name brand products and much as the next girl, but when my cash flow is low- I always reach for Covergirl!
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA

One of my favorite budget friendly cosmetics! I've tried many of their products and I have to say I haven't been disappointed. I love their selection in mascaras. Their mini nail polishes are super cute! Their eye shadow palettes are beautiful! I would totally recommend this brand!
Cherry J.
Cherry J.

Covergirl always had good products at a low price. I like their mascara and eye shadows
Nida S.
Nida S.

One of the BEST drugstore brands on the market. Covergirl makes some amazing mascaras and lippies that I am just obsessed with. One of my HG products is the Last Blast Mascara, I like all of its variations too.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY

I don't remember specifically which products of Covergirl that I have used, but I am fairly certain that I currently have water-proof mascara of theirs. It is great! It is long lasting and looks great the entire time that it is on. I don't think I will be getting waterproof again, but only because it doesn't come off as easily as I would like it too. But regular, non-waterproof, I would buy.
Karla 🌟.
Karla 🌟.

I love all covergirl products. From their B.B. Cream
To their mascara it's all great. I will continue to buy things from covergirl because they're all excellent
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Wichita, KS

I use the covergirl lash blast mascara habitually, it is the only mascara I wear. It works really well and is super affordable.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Can never go wrong with some covergirl! I have used covergirl makeup ever since I started wearing makeup!
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.

Siempre ha sido una de las mejores marcas que hay y está reconocida en su totalidad en todo el mundo me parece que es súper bueno además que siempre tiene unas precio muy accesible y eso me parece muy fabuloso para que termines te orina un producto de muy buena calidad y lo mejor es que son duraderos y por eso yo la recomiendo
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.