BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA
The mascara line is pretty good, I have been on a quest for the perfect lash and I always come back to this product
Rayne M.
The covergirl brand is general is very nice. I love how its so affordable, always my go to when i cant make it to sephora
Sheila I.
Fairfield, OH
The Covergirl Limited Edition Star Wars Mascara gives life to my eyelashes! It helps extend my lashed beyond their normal length!
Michaela H.
Elmira, Ny
Eyeliner is wonderful. I use it every day and like to vary brands and this is one of the top ones I use. Goes on great and lasts.
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY
I use covergirl mascara and I am very happy with it! I don'the have very long eyelashes naturally so I need something to give me a lot of length and I have no problem getting that from Covergirl.
Kaitlyn A.
Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Sarah B.
Easy, breezy, beautiful... COVERGIRL.

This iconic cosmetic brand is easily one of the top drugstore brands. They have outstanding foundations for drugstore quality and are killing it with lipsticks, liquid lips and even AMAZING collaborations (Katy Perry, anyone?).
Daniela M.
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks. Nevertheless, foundations and concealers are things I wouldn't think of buying with them, I don't like their finish, they're usually too sheer for my like and they don't perform as good as I'd like to throughout the day. Nevertheless, Covergirl Luminizer is one of my favorite highlighters since it's shiny but not overly sparkly on my cheeks. Also, their blushes have been in my vanity for YEARS and they'll always have their spot there.
Alice L.
the only product i have purchased from covergirl is a concealer and it works good although it is not full coverage
Laure V.
Miami
Great powder, very easy to match with your skin tone. Love the prices too. Sometimes I get a few different ones especially in the summer since I live in Miami and I know that I gradually get a tan with the sun. Gotta be prepared!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.