Add a Photo

Heather L.
Philadelphia, Pa
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their foundations and mascaras. Very good products. I recommend these products to all my friends
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand. I started using this brand as a teenager. It is very affordable and the quality is pretty good . I usually purchase cover girl products from Walmart or Target. Very good selection. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Rama S.
Rama S.
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has up-to-date cosmetics and has special offers.The quality of the products are unbelievable.It gives complete satisfactory experience while shopping at MAC.It has reasonable price. I like shopping at Covergirl and would recommend it to my friends also.
VONDRA W.
VONDRA W.
Broadview, IL
Dec. 18, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
WHY SPEND LOT'S OF MONEY ON LIPSTICKS FROM COSMETIC COUNTERS WHEN COVERGIRL HAS A LINE THAT'S REASONABLY PRICED, AND DOES THE JOB.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
West Portsmouth, OH
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl foundation is a foundation that is good and is also reasonable priced. I prefer the liquid to the powder foundation. The powder for me leaves streaks and looks a little blotchy. The thing that won me over is that the liquid has great coverage and is affordable.
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has to be one of my favorite drug store brands. My favorite product is their LashBlast Volume Mascara. It makes my eyelashes SO full and long. I've never had an issue with clumping or flaking off, which is why it's my favorite. I recommend this mascara to EVERYONE. It's amazing!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has it's hits and misses, but recently all of the products I have tried have been great! It is a pretty affordable brand, and has a great range of products. My favorites are from the matte-clean collection because it helps with my oily skin.
Roxi T.
Roxi T.
Independence, MO
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl foundation. It doesn't feel greasy but it's not so dry thay it sits in my small lines and creases on my face. Great coverage and a good price
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is okay to me. None of their products really blow me away. Some things are really good and others are just blah. I feel like the products do their job but it's nothing special and doesn't stand out as much as other brands like maybeline or Revlon.
Yamily S.
Yamily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I mostly like all product from this brand, they are pretty good and works for me 💁🏻
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.