COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
whitney b.
whitney b.
Herriman, UT

Yhere make up amazing and I love it wosh I jad money for some but I dont I hope I get some soon
Salena H.
Salena H.
Kelso, WA

There makeup is great in general and when I use there eye liner it doesn't make my eyes all gooey as some other products do.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Canton, OH

Covergirl mascara and eyeshadow are my favorites. You can find covergirl almost anywhere and they always have coupons, which is great! The prices are already low, so adding coupons makes it so much better. I highly recommend checking their products out!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX

Covergirl has been around for years because good things last! I absolutely love the affordable but good quality makeup. My foundation that I use every single day is covergirl, I have tried several others and nothing compares. Their products are timeless and their formulas fail proof, and they always have products to help you achieve the latest beauty trend looks without breaking the bank!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

Every covergirl product I've ever tried has been great! I love the voluminous mascara, and the waterproof black ruby color options
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great company with a great brand message. I love the quality of covergirl products as well as the message of beauty equality that the brand expresses.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Cover girl has a good shimmery bronzer that is perfect for anyone on a budget, also covergirl concealer works good and minimized dark under eyes
Sam W.
Sam W.
Barboursville, WV

I use the covergirl oil control compact foundation. It evenly covers without clogging my pores or looking caked on. It also lasts me quite awhile, so I don't feel that I'm constantly buying products. The makeup application pad does get rough after awhile, so I eventually have to switch to my foundation brush to apply.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
King, NC

I love these products but some I feel are overpriced. I will continue to purchase some items regularly but will find a substitute for others.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Hampton, GA

I love how broad cover girl is, it's for so many different type of skin tones, and pretty much has something for all your makeup needs.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.