BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Norfolk, VA
The type of make up that's good and affordable. I use it all the time and so does my mom. It's a very trust worthy brand. They are constantly improving their products.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Covergirl was my first makeup that I tried as a youth. It will always hold a deer spot in my heart. They have a wide range of available products. And the pricing can't be beat.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
I like the products doesn't make me break out. Easy on the skin. Love their natural pallets. Please go out and try it. Won't break your pockets.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
ada, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl lash blast mascara. I love it. It works great. Makes my eye lash look fuller and bold. I highly recommend it
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl with s passion. I love the eye liners and the foundations. The eyeshadow ms a really pretty.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Osage, IA
I recently bought a quad eyeshadow set with a white, black, silver and a cranberry.....the colors are perfect together!! They blend so well together. The products are long wearing and last all day long with occasional touch ups. Love their product lines!!
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
dont buy there stuff. its horrible on my skin. Drys me out, gives me acne..
Ava W.
Ava W.
New Orleans, LA
Covergirl mascara was one of the first mascaras I've ever purchased. From the beginning I loved it and it's what I use till this day! I've even tried high end expensive mascaras and they do nothing compared to the length and volume Covergirl mascaras give me. I definitely recommend their mascaras especially the yellow length mascara for length you've never seen before!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the price points their quality products and the availability that you can almost find them anywhere
Heather V.
Heather V.
PASADENA, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand sold at the drug store. Many great products sold at affordable prices. There are is a wide range of items to choose from.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.