COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
They are afforable and convenient how are some products are a lot better than other products!!! Depends on you look but i grew up using this brand!!
Robin G.
Robin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl offers a wide variety of products. I use their setting powder and a bronzer from the Queen collection. They have a wide variety of colors that match all skin tones.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl es una excelente marca. Recientemente utiice la base trublend y me pareció maravillosa, da un excelente acabado a la piel y tiene muy buena cobertura. La recomiendo ampliamente
Quisiera probar otros productos de esta marca. Sin duda alguna.
fredline n.
fredline n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love covergirl foundation it works best for my skin tone never disappoints me quality is fair though not bad
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite top coat for my face would be the powder foundation. I have acne/scarring and I use the powder foundation over my liquid foundation for a more finished look. It holds good and I don't get too oily either.
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. Covergirl is a trusted brand and is highly recommended. Covergirl has many great products and different arrangement of great colors.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
East Ridge, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have some great products. I particularly enjoy their mascara. With great mascara brushes and lengthening mascara, I'm sure to get long, lush lashes.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
love using covergirl the product is amazing to use and some products do have great coverage and is stunning
Siara N.
Siara N.
Ocean Shores, WA
Pretty decent for drug store makeup. Recommended with a good primer. I usually get their pallets for eyeshadow. The nudes and Roses one are my favorites.
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville , OH
Everything is not for everyone! Covergirl is a good reputably company. Now, I must say, I don't have a whole lot of Covergirl makeup. I use all different brands depending on the colors and styles I am looking for. Covergirl has some good products at a decent price. They are always trying to reinvent their products and please their consumers.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.