BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Felicity M.
Felicity M.
Love cover girl but who doesn't! I always have to have powder foumdation I do also love yhe mouse foundation definitely check ot out if yu haven't
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my number one budget #beauty find with a nice high end look. I've loeved every product I have gotten from them and will,continue to love their products.
Codie V.
Codie V.
Hickory , NC
I have been using covergirl for years and I always default back to them. They are the only band that I have found for the perfect concealer. I love all their powder foundation for helping to set my makeup. I will always go back to them again and again
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love their foundations. I am currently using one. The quality is great. Their products are very affordable!
Andi S.
Andi S.
London, KY
Covergirl products are available at just about any drug store or big box store. They are super affordable, and I haven't found anything that isn't super easy to use. Great quality, huge selection, and they stand the test of time. I think I started with some sort of Covergirl product, and I will continue to do so
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Alliance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the products. There is a range in everything you need for make-up. I am not picky on what brand for a lot of things but my eyeliner HAS to be cover girl because at always works and goes on. There are cheap eyeliners that don't even show up.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Raleigh, NC
I have been using cover girl ever since I stopped using clinque. Cover Girl is a reliable brand that never seems to fail me. All products are affordable. And they offer great diversity in shades and colors. I buy my CoverGirl at my local Target!
Brisa N.
Brisa N.
Cicero, IL
Affordable prices and easy to find. They have many products for a light everyday makeup
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my covergirl coverup foundation. It stays all day and covers any imperfections on my face. They have multiple skin tones available so you can always find the right shade for your skin, and a little goes a long way!
Adelyn B.
Adelyn B.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is good but I've never been severely impressed or unimpressed with any of their products. I've used some of their pressed powder which provided good coverage along with a mix of mascara, eyeshadows, and eyeliner. All of it was ok but it's more of a filler when I travel and forget a product and don't want to spend a ton of money to replace.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.