Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Sharlene C.
Sharlene C.

I love their lipsticks, and eyeshadow pallets they are very pigmented, and not too expensive either!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Neenah

I purchase mascara somewhat frequently and have no complaints with the products
chaka R.
chaka R.
Winston Salem, NC

Lobe covergirl. The shades of nail polish are incrediable. There are so many shades to choose from. Anything covergirl I love.I don't get to shoo there often but when I can Its a treat. The products are of great quality. I would shop there again
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA

I personally enjoy using Covergirl's mascaras. I've been using them for about 5 years and don't feel the need to try something else that is expensive. You can spend less than 10 dollars for mascara and be pleased with the results.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I love the Covergirl brand. The majority of my makeup is Covergirl. It's inexpensive and the quality is amazing!
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
Miami, Florida

The first makeup that I bought was covergirl her publicity always caught me and told me that I should buy that brand and wear those spectacular eyes or a makeup with a good natural finish. This mark will always be with me wherever I go
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
SPRING , TX

Covergirl is another drugstore favorite. I like their eyeliners, mascaras and lipsticks. I like that the line is affordable and easy to find.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Florence

I love the coverage I get from cover girl foundation! Great quality products! You can never go wrong if you're looking for a drug store type product.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.

I have been using CoverGirl since I was in my late teens. I have tried other brands, but have always returned as their products feel fresh and light. I found the price very affordable on any budget. I usually pick this up at Wal-Mart or Shopper's Drug Mart.
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Appleton, WI

Excellent products. good coverage in foundations. Great color palate, always a go to brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.