Add a Photo

Alicia J.
East Ridge, TN
Dec. 18, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have some great products. I particularly enjoy their mascara. With great mascara brushes and lengthening mascara, I'm sure to get long, lush lashes.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
love using covergirl the product is amazing to use and some products do have great coverage and is stunning
Siara N.
Siara N.
Ocean Shores, WA
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty decent for drug store makeup. Recommended with a good primer. I usually get their pallets for eyeshadow. The nudes and Roses one are my favorites.
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville , OH
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Everything is not for everyone! Covergirl is a good reputably company. Now, I must say, I don't have a whole lot of Covergirl makeup. I use all different brands depending on the colors and styles I am looking for. Covergirl has some good products at a decent price. They are always trying to reinvent their products and please their consumers.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Dewittville, NY
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the Cover Girl Starwars mascara. I love the comb that the mascara has. It evenly coats your lashes and doesn't get clumpy.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the liquid foundation! It is absolutely fabulous for the affordable price.You can't go wrong with this! Great purchase! I recommend.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Dec. 18, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I only tried one mascara and one foundation so far from Covergirl. They were decent quality but nothing I would repurchase. The price range is really good for drugstore, so I might will try some other products as well. We shall see. Any recommendations anyone?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Peculiar, MO
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Loving covergirl products lately! Covergirl is a really good drugstore brand, but of course, not all of the products will be as high quality as high end products. Covergirl is very affordable and i will definitely buy a few products again.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
me gusta esta marca, es algo costosa pero vale cada centavo, sus productos son muy muy recomendados, excelente en todos los aspectos desde el empaquetado hasta el producto, esta en una de mis marcas favoritas, mia y de todas mis amigas, estamos enamorada<3 espero que la prueben chicas les encantara
Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Perfect drug store buy right here! It's affordable and the products are amazing!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.