Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA

Good products I couldn't really give them a good rating I have only tried 1 product and was a little disappointed
Nina H.
Nina H.

Good drugstore makeup brand. I tried the mascara so they were really great. I tried the bob cream though it wasn't as good as I though though. It unclogged all my pores and made me look like I had a lot of makeup on even though it was just a bb cream. But I feel like just use a moisturizer and you're good to go.
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY

Covergirl is an amazing drugstore brand. You can get decent quality products for such a low price. I use Covergirl foundation and powder and coverage lasts all day.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl its a brand for every woman, thinks in that for colours, skin types, products, campaign s everything and the products that they sell are really good! I always remember cover girl for America's next top model
Regina R.
Regina R.
Calhoun, GA

I love Cover girl blush. I have used it for years. I feel like the shades are more natural on the skin and they last much longer than others.
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH

They have some really good foundation especially for women of color i like their foundations queen latifah did a great job for us w.o.c
Nykole H.
Nykole H.
Lima

It is a good make up, because have a beautiful colors and is so look perfect in the girls
Emily H.
Emily H.
Julian , WV

I love all my covergirl products. I use foundation and powder and I really love the way it stays on my face. The price could be a little cheaper but that's makeup for you.. I mainly get my makeup from rite aid or wal mart..
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA

Great drug store brand with many products to offer. Priced really well and is good quality makeup for the price you pay
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Jefferson, OH

I love Covergirl. I use their sensitive liquid coverup, its light and doesnt make my face dry out or look oily.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.