BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Very good products and cheaper than most! I am very satisfied and don't feel like I need to go and spend tons of money
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like a lot of product from this brand. Most of them are relatively cheap for the quality of products that you are getting.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
They have pretty good products. They are inexpensive which is nice. They have a wide variety of products so that's nice too. I will probably use these products again!!
ellys c.
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl sus productos tienen un acabado muy natural, buenos precios y la encuentras en cualquier tienda
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using covergirl liquid foundation for years. It is very inexpensive and does the job. I've used their mascaras in the past too. Currently I use the matte foundation powder. I love it on those days where I do not want to apply a full coverage foundation.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the value of Covergirl cosmetics. I like the different eyeshadow palettes that Covergirl has. The colors go so well together. I also use Covergirl blush and like the nice shades that are offered.
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
Commack, NY
This is a great drugstore brand. It's a classic go to brand for girls of all ages and they offer quality products for a good price.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I really like CoverGirl cosmetics. This is a great brand with quality products available at very reasonable prices plus there are often coupons! They offer a wide range of products that appeal to all ages, skin tones, etc.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Port Richey, FL
I love this brand of makeup its never let me down and all the products i have gotten from this brand was great.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA
I use Cover Girl Eye Enhancers eye shadow palette in Shimmering Sands. For me, it's the right mix of being shimmering, but not glittery. It's great neutral colors and they don't get all caked up like some do.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.