BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS
My favorite Covergirl products are their mascaras. They aren't terribly expensive, which is great.Out of all the brands of mascara I have tried so far, Covergirl has been my favorite.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
One of the first drugstore brands of makeup I used. The mascaras are my favorite. You can always find a good deal.
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton, NY
Cover girls contour is the best for my skin their contour cream is the best and their highlighter is the bomb.
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
I love Covergirl products especially the liquid foundation.I love the way it smells because it smells clean
Glenda G.
Cleburne, TX
love their products. always a go to product. can go to the store and know itll be available.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
youll never get anything like this name brand, all
there products are amazing and the packageing is
amazing, I will continue to shop at this brand,
I highly recommendanyone of anyage to check out there
products, I will continue to use there amazing products
Laura R.
Summersville WV
Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand that you can find at Walmart, target, etc. The quality of this brand of makeup is hit or miss. There are some products that are better than others. However, this make up is very affordable and is a great brand for those who are just starting out with make up or for those who are on a budget.
Mary W.
LEXINGTON, KY
Cover Girl is a great makeup company that is affordable. They have a lot of different products to choose from.
Cassie W.
Sugar Hill, GA
Great face makeup. I have a pretty normal face, not too dry, not too oily. Covergirl has always been perfect for my skin. Great eye shadow colors too!
Rosa M.
Cover girl is a great brand! I trust their products. Their products are very affordable but some of their products do have glycerin which isn't good for the face everyday. Other than that I would definitely recommend this brand!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.