Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL

Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Michael K.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ

My wife's New favorite mascara is made by cover girl and it's a big fat pink tube one. I think it's called the bombshell 2 in 1 black mascara.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Grandview, TN

Their powders are so great i am Hispanic mix and they always have the perfect tone for my skin. It blends out so well and its not globby like a lot of powders are. They dont cake.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Austin, TX

I have used COVERGIRL foundation. It is a very good and simple foundation for low expense.
Karina S.
Karina S.

i just use their mascara haven't bothered looking at any other products so i can't really say much lol if any suggestions lmk.
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA

I tried a cover girl foundation. The color matched me really well which is hard for me but the coverage was not so great. I felt like my foundation did not last the whole day.
Eliza G.
Eliza G.

I love their big plumping mascaras their long lasting and affordable, they have great products.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI

I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Deary, ID

I use and have always used this. So many great products and not bad priced! Love the loose powder
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
Boone, NC

Cover girl mascara is great however their concealer and foundation turns my face orange.
The eye liner smudges too much on my eyes and runs. I used to wear their eye shadow but now I use another brand that stays a bit longer
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.