BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Angela E.
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything about cover girl. This is one of the only products I can use that doesn't break my face out
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH
Covergirl is just awesome! I am in love with there light/fair concealer! I use it everyday! I love that it feels light on my skin and doesn't feel heavy and I always feel fresh and healthy even tho I have my face covered in makeup. I really like the company and that they are affordable!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love covergirl mascara and always will. The volumizing mascara in the orange tube is AMAZING at getting rid of clumps and I always replace it when it runs out. Target is the cheapest place to get it!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I love cover girl! The foundation is nice and smooth and doesn't leave your face looking or feeling gunky!
Lorin K.
Lorin K.
Mechanicville, NY
Best cheap mascara ever! The brush is perfect and it doesn't smudge underneath!
Tairanid G.
Tairanid G.
For me cover girl product is a most have in the make up drawer is not and expensive produCT and it worKS great
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Columbia City, IN
In my opinion Covergirl is comparable to Maybelline. I'd spend the extra money and buy Younique make-up.
I use the eyes mascara. A product with great price and excellent beauty product. I love it.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
Cover girl is a go to brand for me. I've never had any issues with any of their products. They are always exactly what I am looking for and fairly affordable! I would recommend them to anyone!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.