BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first drugstore brands of makeup I used. The mascaras are my favorite. You can always find a good deal.
Misty M.
New Cumberland, WV
Love the foundation and pressed powder. The mascara is great. Long wearing. Prices are reasonable.
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products especially the liquid foundation.I love the way it smells because it smells clean
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl products. They are pretty good quality for the price! I do like their lipsticks
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
youll never get anything like this name brand, all
there products are amazing and the packageing is
amazing, I will continue to shop at this brand,
I highly recommendanyone of anyage to check out there
products, I will continue to use there amazing products
Jan J.
Covergirl liquid base makeup is not oily yet covers well. It has a smooth consistency with a fresh look. Add a touch of Covergirl powder and you are done!
Laura R.
Summersville WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand that you can find at Walmart, target, etc. The quality of this brand of makeup is hit or miss. There are some products that are better than others. However, this make up is very affordable and is a great brand for those who are just starting out with make up or for those who are on a budget.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Great brand. Good foundation coverage and the quality of the makeup overall is great. I use different civergirl products and I love them all. The price is great!
Mary W.
LEXINGTON, KY
Cover Girl is a great makeup company that is affordable. They have a lot of different products to choose from.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.