BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ana P.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN
Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Whitmire, SC
I love Covergirl. I have for years. Their products are very affordable and especially when I have coupons. I love the foundation.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't like Covergirl?!? You can find their products anywhere; drugstores, stores, supermarkets, etc. They are very affordable and have great quality products; and a wide selection to choose from. I especially love their Lash Blast mascara. I am a repeat customer of Covergirl, since I was 13 (dare I say I am now 39... yikes). I recommend Covergirl to anybody who has yet to try their terrific cosmetic products.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good brand, I honestly never tried there products. But I do love the lipstick colors
Candice B.
Candice B.
Portland, IN
I love this company. My mother used it and i use it. I love there prices. they use amazing woman for their products also. I would recommend them to everyone i know. I would never turn down covergirl i will use them until i die or they go out of business.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Laredo, TX
Ive been using this foundation for Bout two weeks. I absolutely love it. Full coverage and stays on all day.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Covergirl products are great for what they cost. All products are reasonably priced and cheaper than most other make up products. My favorite is the mascara! It gives my lashes a super long and false effect. I would recommend their products if looking for reasonable and descent make up :)
Heather A.
Heather A.
Jacksonville, NC
Always loved covergirl. Foundation has always matched my complextion perfectly no other brand has.
Asha R.
Asha R.
Mattapan, MA
😍😍😍 love their mascara I have so many it's ma every day go to eye product...... makes it look more long an bold
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calais, ME
Generations of Covergirl users in our family! Never makes me break out, eye makeup holds well. Love!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.