COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Macon

Love the mascara. I used all their mascaras. Quality products. Very affordable. Located everywhere. Very easy to find.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Seven Hills, OH

always inexpensive and easily accessible. Sometimes I wish the quality was better, but i i don't expect huge performance based on the price.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I can remember back to getting my first cover girl pressed powder and thinking I had the best of the best of makeup as a pre teen. Ever since then I have used a wide variety of cover girl products because for the price you can't beat the quality. Cover girl is right up there with other drug store brands.
excelentes productos no dan alergias y tienen excelente presentación los recomiendo los pueden usar.
Jenniffer C.
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ

I've been using Covergirl makeup since approximately 1982. I love the quality of the products. I find that my skin always looks fresh and moisturized when I use Covergirl. For me one of the most important things with makeup is that it is within my budget and Covergirl almost always is.
Lucia K.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ

Always happy with my emergency cover girl products when I need to run to a local cvs or Walgreens when I'm not around my home to use my usual makeup!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
El Paso, TX

Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Power Make Up is one of my go-to items for my daily makeup routine. I use creamy natural, which I have found to be a great color all year round. I usually apply a powder over to help it stick, but it still works well without the top layer. It goes on smooth with a sponge and has good coverage that lasts throughout my normal day.
LeeAnn B.
LeeAnn B.
North Attleboro, MA

Cover girl black onto eye liner..been using it since 1981...same exact product..love it
chaka R.
chaka R.
Winston Salem, NC

Lobe covergirl. The shades of nail polish are incrediable. There are so many shades to choose from. Anything covergirl I love.I don't get to shoo there often but when I can Its a treat. The products are of great quality. I would shop there again
Emily D.
Emily D.
Quantico, VA

Great "drug store" products everything I've tried as work very well for me just not a fan of the smell easy for my to find my color (I'm supper pale so usually everything is to pink or to yellow).
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.