Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
Miami, Florida

The first makeup that I bought was covergirl her publicity always caught me and told me that I should buy that brand and wear those spectacular eyes or a makeup with a good natural finish. This mark will always be with me wherever I go
Laura S.
Laura S.
Canton, OH

Covergirl mascara and eyeshadow are my favorites. You can find covergirl almost anywhere and they always have coupons, which is great! The prices are already low, so adding coupons makes it so much better. I highly recommend checking their products out!
JoyAnn M.
JoyAnn M.
Pottstown, PA

I love Covergirl's products because they make my skin look natural and not overdone with makeup. The makeup colors match my skin tone and enhance my natural features. The products always last, are very affordable, and are available every where that I shop.
Corrie C.
Corrie C.
North, VA

I've been a fan of covergirl for many years. I love the evolving products that mix with the old timers! Long wear life of most products and just an overall affordable good product.
Denisha T.
Denisha T.

Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! Who doesn't love cover girl lol everything is amazing my go to cosmetics
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great company with a great brand message. I love the quality of covergirl products as well as the message of beauty equality that the brand expresses.
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX

Love there lipsticks and the multiple viarity of colors and the fact that they stay on for a while
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.

Cover girl makeup is it all time favorite that I've been using since a teenager it's a very good quality product for a very reasonable pricing I do like everything that I have to offer from cosmetic to facial
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Hampton, GA

I love how broad cover girl is, it's for so many different type of skin tones, and pretty much has something for all your makeup needs.
Savanah G.
Savanah G.
Calhoun, GA

My favorite mascara is last blast. Its been my go to for several years. Always leaves my lashes looking great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.