BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Becky E.
Becky E.
Love cover girl eyeshadow pallets. They are colorful and long lasting. They do not cake in the creases and look great all day long.
Alix K.
Alix K.
Crete, NE
Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
The mascara was a huge disappointment. It flaked off throughout the day leaving my eyes and mess. I read several reviews before trying this product but feel like I wasted my money.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the value of Covergirl cosmetics. I like the different eyeshadow palettes that Covergirl has. The colors go so well together. I also use Covergirl blush and like the nice shades that are offered.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Seattle, WA
CoverGirl has good products that you can use on the regular basis. I personally like CoverGirl Cheekers and Colorlicious Lip Gloss. The price is very reasonable and it´s good quality.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
Don't like cover girl products at all. Their foundation breaks me out and dries my skin :(
And a few of the other products I've tried I haven't liked either because The quality isn't great.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Wilmington, OH
Covergirl was the beauty products I started using from the very beginning! They have such a good quality product for such reasonable prices! I've never had any complaints!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall good brand for the price. The foundation causes more breakouts then the high quality brands but it is a fraction of the price to it is to be expected. Really like their eye makeup.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Camdenton, MO
Could be better I Dont like how iooks and feels so caked on. They are Generally good just have to find the right product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.