Add a Photo
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Dec. 18, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
me gusdta mucho esta marca de productos de farmacia dios no se porque me exigen escribir tanto pero si es muy buena sus polvo son muy bueno utilizo un polvo mas oscuro para el contorno y si me gusta mucho
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Slidell, LA
Dec. 18, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use their foundation all the time I love the oil free one especially. It's always at x great price too
Angela F.
Angela F.
Pasco
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy products to use, doesn't make my skin feel greasy or makes it look caked on. Love the fact that the mascara always makes my eyes pop and doesn't clump.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Mesa, AZ
Dec. 18, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl for years for my blemish cover up. It works great and is a fair price. I have tried other products, but so far, this is the best I've found.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
Dec. 18, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They are afforable and convenient how are some products are a lot better than other products!!! Depends on you look but i grew up using this brand!!
Robin G.
Robin G.
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl offers a wide variety of products. I use their setting powder and a bronzer from the Queen collection. They have a wide variety of colors that match all skin tones.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Doral, Florida
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl es una excelente marca. Recientemente utiice la base trublend y me pareció maravillosa, da un excelente acabado a la piel y tiene muy buena cobertura. La recomiendo ampliamente
Quisiera probar otros productos de esta marca. Sin duda alguna.
fredline n.
fredline n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
love covergirl foundation it works best for my skin tone never disappoints me quality is fair though not bad
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Dec. 18, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite top coat for my face would be the powder foundation. I have acne/scarring and I use the powder foundation over my liquid foundation for a more finished look. It holds good and I don't get too oily either.
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl products. Covergirl is a trusted brand and is highly recommended. Covergirl has many great products and different arrangement of great colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.