Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Cover Girl was one of the first makeup products I used way back when I was a kid in middle school. They have come a long way but I still find myself reaching for their pink and green tube mascara. It will probably forever be a staple in my collection.
Diane B.
Diane B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Being older I have found that my eyelashes are not as full and beautiful as they once were. I love the Lash Blast Mascara by Cover Girl, it really fills out my lashes and brigs attention back to my eyes. I will most likely purchase this mascara again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL

I am a big believer in Covergirl products. Although I prefer organic ingredients and features that mostly high-end lines can provide, Covergirl is my favorite drug store brand as they have a wide variety of products with a good quality to price ratio.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA

Cover girl is as good as any other drugstore brand. I bought one I forgot something at home or maybe just need to try something new quick and I'm going out. I find that it doesn't last very long if you forget about it in the bottom of your make up bag
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

Covergirl is a quality drug store brand. Their foundation is really nice, especially their Clean collection. They have soooo much makeup that there's no way you couldn't find something that works for you. I definitely recommend giving Covergirl a try.
Martie B.
Martie B.
Athens, AL

I love the eye shadow, mascara, liquid makeup, blush, and lipstick. The eye shadow palettes are the one I use the most, because I like the shades they have to offer and it stays with me all day. Cover girl also offers products that are hypoallergenic.
Aly M.
Aly M.
Vancouver, WA

i have trouble finding good stuff for dry and pale skin in this brand that won't cake up or just look heavy. it's a great brand for oily skin people. and i love some of the i mascaras and one of their BB creams even though i need to add a white mixer
Nicolle S.
Nicolle S.

Yo soy una chica covergirl buena marca es econommic y no son tan malos los productos me gustan y son buenos para un dia a dia pero no para eventos espeeciales pues no son de tan larga duracion , duran lo necesario para una jornada de un dia cotidiano
Laura S.
Laura S.

Cover girl is so good especially if you're on a low budget for make up is so well created especially the foundation it is very well it had never made me get a break out and I have Oil skin and I would recommend for anyone to go and get the foundation
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.

cover girl is one of my absolute favorites. i really like how you can find it anywhere. it is affordable and the products are amazing. you really cannot get a better product at the price. this is my go to brand when i want a new everyday makeup item.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.