Add a Photo
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use a lot of covergirl products. I love that they're fairly cheap and still do a good job. My only negative experience was a concealer stick I bought that I feel didn't do much. Other than that I've been satisfied with their products.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Bentonville, AR
Feb. 6, 2017, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl products ever since I started wearing make up and though I mainly use only eye make up, I always buy from their selection. The mascara cannot be beat and the all day eyeshadow cream sticks are my absolute favorite!
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the lipsticks and nail polish from covergirl they work so well and the nail polish dry super fast I would recommend this product for everyone who is looking for good cheap makeup! 😝😝😝 they have the products for really good prices
beka m.
beka m.
bessemer, AL
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i honestly don't own many cover girl products, because i don't like to waste my money. the things i do own are poor quality. the eyeshadows are chalky and lack pigment, and the lipsticks also lack pigment. i do not recommend cover girl.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Jan. 3, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl, this is my all time favorite drugstore brand. They are super affordable and good quality makeup. I prefer their mascara over high end. I just went back to their perfect point eyeliner and I'm impressed with the pigment
Karen D.
Karen D.
Picayune, MS
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most of my contour products are from covergirl. it matches the quality and stunning effects of the most expensive cosmetic brands in the market. It's one go to brand you can always count on for daly use. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Topeka, KS
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl's lasblast mascara is a okay. It made my eyes itchy. The price was a good price. I like the look on my lashes. It is something I can not use. In saying that it does not mean others may not have a better experience than I did.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Hope Mills, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My best friend gifted me the covergirl lash blast fusion mascara and I am absolutely obsessed with it! It has a nice, big, thick wand that gives your lashes mega volume and length. It is hands down one of my top three favorite mascaras
Erika Feliz D.
Erika Feliz D.
Miami, Florida
Jan. 3, 2017, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Desde los 12 años e utilizado esta marca y es lo mejor mis favoritos son: polvos, sombras, labiales, delineadores, base bueno todos sus productos me encantan sin duda sin van de compra y ven esta marca no duden en comprarse algo o todo
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Darien, GA
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makeup is my go to makeup. This product has been a staple in my collection my whole life. I love the base makeup because it is the best for my complexion. I buy Covergirl makeup all the time and would recommend it to anyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.