Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Conchata K.
Conchata K.
La Place, LA

I absolutely love the foundation pressed and liquid. I don't shop here too often just once in a while. Yes very good quality. It's a bit expensive and affordable but very well worth it if you're looking for great coverage. Yes I will go here when I need to.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI

Covergirl was the first makeup brand I ever used. I love how affordable and attainable it is, and they stick to the classics as well as bringing out newer, trendier pieces. I always associate Covergirl with a fresh face, and they continue to abide by that.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Kings Mtn, KY

Best drugstore mascara brand going. They have so many options and I think that they work just as good as expensive kinds like Mary Kay. I was very impressed with the quality. There is a large variety so shopping experience is good and i will shop it agian.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa

Covergirl is a great brand. I don't find myself reaching for them all the time but when I do I am always satisfied with the products that they put out. I think this brand is classic but always keeping it trendy and modern. They deserve more of my business!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Englewood, CO

Covergirl for me isn't my most favorite they are alright. The main thing I use is the Covergirl supersizer mascara it makes your eyelashes long and dramatic. However their foundation is not my favorite and most times they don't have the right shade for me.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY

I definitely give covergirl five stars who says you have to break the bank or your wallets to get affordable beauty products. Very good quality products they get better every yr large selection and you can see they are just as good as the expensive brands!
Holly V.
Holly V.
Boston, MA

Covergirl has my all time favorite mascara. It is affordable, which is great, and I can find it at convenient locations like CVS. It also works really well; I look for really volumizing mascara and this did the trick 100%. I get it every time I need more!
Jami M.
Jami M.

I think that covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I love that they have options for a variety of skin types and their color palettes are very versatile. I always go to cover girl when I need a quick makeup fix and can't make it to an actual makeup store.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN

I recently (about 4 months ago) started using a new eyeliner from covergirl. I loved it at first and then people just kept telling me that it looked great and asking me how I kept my eyeliner on all day. This is a great company and great quality products.
Shazale M.
Shazale M.
Mesquite, TX

I have used their BB cream and mascara products. The mascara that I have is really great I like how it makes my eyelashes look so full. The BB cream is nice too it goes on smooth and it doesn't come off on clothes easily. I would recommend these products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.