Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mikelah M.
Mikelah M.
Nevada , MO

Covergirl always has makeup that I absolutely love. My favorite purchase was a covergirl foundation that was good on my skin and lasted all day practically. I think that covergirl is fairly reasonable in their prices and I buy their products regularly.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Vancouver, WA

Meh it is a hit or miss with them. I used them when I was in high school, and I thought well now that its 20 years later maybe they have come out with better stuff... Newp. Still just as hit and miss as it always has been. Never change there covergirl.
Kadee B.
Kadee B.
Onalaska, WI

I usually go for higher end makeup products, but I really love covergirls lipglosses. It's a product that I've been using since I starter wearing makeup. I think they could widen the color collection but for a nice everyday nude lipgloss it's my go to.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I always find covergirl products to pretty good. Their foundations have a pretty good range of colors, as well as many formulas. It's always very affordable. The only product I haven't always liked is their mascaras. They are good, but nothing stellar.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA

Lots of love for Covergirl! They've been coming out with a lot of palettes lately that I love, specifically their Tru palettes. Probably my favourite drugstore brand for eyeshadows and mascaras. I don't think I've used a non-Covergirl mascara in years.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN

I really like Covergirl's clear mascara - you could use it as a gel for your eyebrows as it holds very well and is cheaper than other brow gels that are on the market. I know that Covergirl makes a variety of cosmetics that are affordable and are good.
Halley L.
Halley L.

I have some real staples in my collection from Covergirl. I love some of their foundations like the Clean Matte BB cream, and Ready,Set, Gorgeous Foundation. They also make fabulous mascaras and pencil liners. Definitely worth looking into their stuff!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

Covergirl is a quality drug store brand. Their foundation is really nice, especially their Clean collection. They have soooo much makeup that there's no way you couldn't find something that works for you. I definitely recommend giving Covergirl a try.
Martie B.
Martie B.
Athens, AL

I love the eye shadow, mascara, liquid makeup, blush, and lipstick. The eye shadow palettes are the one I use the most, because I like the shades they have to offer and it stays with me all day. Cover girl also offers products that are hypoallergenic.
Diane B.
Diane B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Being older I have found that my eyelashes are not as full and beautiful as they once were. I love the Lash Blast Mascara by Cover Girl, it really fills out my lashes and brigs attention back to my eyes. I will most likely purchase this mascara again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.