BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rylie R.
Love their eye shadows. They are all very pigmented and well worth the cheap price that they are. I buy cover girl makeup every month and it's super affordable especially compared to other drug store makeup brands.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Cover girl is just a brand that I will never stop using no matter what all of there products are pretty cheap and work amazing. I just love how they are great quality but are still cheap. Definitely will recommend.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Cover girl is a great affordable drug store brand. Their mascaras are my favorite same with their lipsticks. Ready set gorgeous and the matte bb cream are my must haves as well. Super affordable and great products.
Dawn E.
Camarillo, CA
The "Oh sugar!" lip products are amazing! they are moisturizing and soft with just a tint of color. I love the #7 Soda. It has just the right amount of red and brown. It can go over a lipstick or stand on its own.
Jenna B.
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand, and I especially like their mascaras. For the most part, their products are a good price for the quality. I love the variety of products that they have, and the price is good.
Rachel M.
Christiansbrg, VA
Mascara mascara mascara!! I never use anything but. And the new line of Clean products are awesome. The bb cream is my favorite and next in line is the foundation. Eyeshadows are always perfect and very pigmented.
Amber B.
Greensburg, PA
The product I used was a liquid powder matte foundation and it did a nicer job than my other foundations. It is perfect for someone who doesn't want a ton of foundation on, but enough for it to make a difference.
Danielle W.
Cover girl is my usual go to makeup! It is great for the price and gives me the coverage that I need. I can buy at my local grocery store and it is always accessible. Have never broke out from using their makeup.
Sara P.
El Reno, OK
I only use cover girl foundation, it has helped to keep my skin young and clear. It is very affordable to get the lower line but a bit pricey for the bb creams. Overall great coverage and a great classic product.
Kayla G.
Carlisle, OH
I love their oil free foundation! I have pretty oily skin as is so I didn't need a foundation that was going to add more, so when I found this on I was so impressed! No more oily looking skin for me from now on!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.