Add a Photo

Hannah K.
Wilmington, OH
Dec. 18, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was the beauty products I started using from the very beginning! They have such a good quality product for such reasonable prices! I've never had any complaints!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Dec. 18, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Overall good brand for the price. The foundation causes more breakouts then the high quality brands but it is a fraction of the price to it is to be expected. Really like their eye makeup.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Camdenton, MO
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Could be better I Dont like how iooks and feels so caked on. They are Generally good just have to find the right product
Emma B.
Emma B.
Dec. 18, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a super popular drugstore brand for good reason they have a lot of great products
D'Wayna D.
D'Wayna D.
Dec. 18, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is ok. I don't really use many of their products just because I'm not sure what's on the market what I would like to try.
Perla S.
Perla S.
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl me encanta la mascara para pestañas creo que la formula es muy buena y el precio tambien para ser un producto de farmacia.
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl. Their lipsticks are great. I was once given a lipstick by influenster and have never stopped using it! I haven't used many products but their powders and lipsticks but i love those.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Dec. 18, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drug store brand prices are okay but great compared high end company's
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
Dec. 18, 2016, 6:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Máscaras its mostly what I buy from here I think I have couple lipsticks though it's very affordable brand
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Michigan City, IN
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
this is a great company that makes great products. they really are trying to make every person feel beautiful
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.