Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Slidell, LA

I wear ONLY Covgirl's 24 hour waterproof gel eyeliner in blackest black. I can sweat, cry, or it can rain and it's NOT coming off! Now I can enjoy myself when I go out instead of worrying if my eyeliner is running!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Greeneville, TN

No coverage. Doesn't last. Do not recommend. Makes face feel oily and dull. I would prefer a makeup that is going to give me good coverage and is going to last all day.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brandon, MS

mascara from covergirl is all I have ever used. I love it and it stays on while making my lashes look longer and stronger
Kaye M.
Kaye M.
Madison, IN

Of all the beauty products I have tried Cover girl is the best. Foundation goes on smooth, eye liner is wonderful as is the mascara and eye shadow.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Wrightstown, WI

I only use one product which is the powder and i have to say i love it. Its the only brand i ever use
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton

I love covergirl mascaras. They really are a cult classic. I also find that they do last longer than most.
Lacie A.
Lacie A.
Divernon, IL

There are some CoverGirl products that I really like and use on a daily basis, but more products that I have tried and hated.
Alivia V.
Alivia V.
Hamburg, NY

Love that they use great celebrities. Products never disappoint me. Great variety in colors
Laura S.
Laura S.
Canton, OH

Covergirl mascara and eyeshadow are my favorites. You can find covergirl almost anywhere and they always have coupons, which is great! The prices are already low, so adding coupons makes it so much better. I highly recommend checking their products out!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI

Overall I think covergirl brand is great I love there lip products and eyeshadows... there mascara is the best too
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.