BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Beth R.
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to basic makeup brand if I need to pick something up that is easy to find and affordable. I think they do well with color matching and options to pick from, but the quality is not the same as other makeup brands I have tried.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Cover girl is a classic brand of beauty products. I have used their cover up powder for as long as I can remember. Though I feel they are getting a little pricey compared to other equal products.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
I don't use them occasionally but they are great products.... I've used their foundations and concealers!
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
los labiales de cover son lo maximo su durabilidad son unicas y la gama de colores me gustan mucho lo recomiendo
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love my cover girl eyeliner it is one of my go to's it stays on forever. As well as the cover girl mascara in the big fat green tube is great for building up a flicker lash and make sure lashes look long and dark as well
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Andover, MN
I was looking for a new mascara that would fulfill my wishes of lengthening, volumizing, and curl so I tried the new Lash Blast mascara. It was not up to my standards and extremely clumpy. Would not use or buy again.
Angie T.
Angie T.
Liberal, KS
The coverage I get from my foundation is amazing with this product and the pad is nice and holds up to being used for a long time!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Some shades had better coverage than others and went on better/had more lasting power. I noticed that some shades I really tended to lean more towards than others. The formula was just ok on these mattes and I don't feel as though they wore off without looking pretty bad. Wanted to love, but just didn't. Did love the black and white packaging and did love that the collaboration idea. :)
Haley D.
Haley D.
Good coverup and concelear! My go to for years for everyday makeup. Recently changed colors and discontinued some of my favorites so I had to find a new shade
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a good brand. The quality is great and the formulas are good as well. I love the fact that it is a drugstore brand and while it might not be super cheap its still not expensive. I personally like their lipsticks, definitely recommend this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.