Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Trenton, Ontario

I love Covergirl products. I really enjoy their collaboration with Katy Perry, the lipstick colours are beautiful and I enjoy the mascara as well.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

Love the mascara and nail polish is just amazing how great eyelashes look with their mascara
S B.
S B.
Somerton, AZ

Covergirl Clean Matte Powder Foundation is amazing. It is true to color for my skin. I use Ivory 110. And it removes the look of my dewy skin to a beautiful matte finish.
Kenia E.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY

Estoy loca con este rubor esta precioso lo uso diario me facina el color se ve natural como me gusta
Deyonna S.
Deyonna S.

The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC

I love covergirl. Their products don't break me out like others its a great price and the have my shade which helps since I am a neutral skin tone. They have many great products and its really diverse so no matter what you should be able to find your shade.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Vicksburg, MS

Covergirl Mascara is my favorite. It is super affordable yet works wonderful. The purple tube professional wear is so great. It does not clump and is supreme to so many other products that I have tried. It is waterproof and gives me perfect volume and fullness.
fahima p.
fahima p.
Toronto , Ontario

great brand I am a huge CoverGirl fan mostly because i live by their bbcream
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl its a brand for every woman, thinks in that for colours, skin types, products, campaign s everything and the products that they sell are really good! I always remember cover girl for America's next top model
Heather A.
Heather A.
Jacksonville, NC

Always loved covergirl. Foundation has always matched my complextion perfectly no other brand has.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.