BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Chadéia M.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
Very affordable products. I especially like their lipsticks. They have a ton of colors and finishes. Perfect for the girl looking to save some money.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Brook, IN
Love cover girl!
Such a great product. I love my cover girl powder, there are little sparkles mixed in, not to over bearing though, just enough to get a little shimmer to your face.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA
You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Andi S.
Andi S.
London, KY
Covergirl products are available at just about any drug store or big box store. They are super affordable, and I haven't found anything that isn't super easy to use. Great quality, huge selection, and they stand the test of time. I think I started with some sort of Covergirl product, and I will continue to do so
Delia T.
Delia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Drugstore makeup brand! I can always find what i am looking for. there is always a large selection of shade ranges and colors to chose from!.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH
Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Howell
It's alright I use their products a lot for everything. Some of them I don't like but o ha e picked and chose and I like a few of their products from cover girl
Becky E.
Becky E.
Love cover girl eyeshadow pallets. They are colorful and long lasting. They do not cake in the creases and look great all day long.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Arlington, VA
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always the brand I turn to. I LOVE their new eyeshadow paletts. They are extremely comparable to the lux brands at a fraction of the cost. The Nude Palette have become my favorite and I use it every day. I always will recommend this brand and this product to my friends.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA
Excellent prices, can find them almost on every grocery and drugstores. Love it, last forever. Pros. Prices. No cons. Improvement don't needed, I always get COVERGIRL for me and my daughter, she love it, as me. Varieties lip, brows, colors and more!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.