BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha O.
Some products work and others aren't so great. Not a huge fan of their foundations.
Katelyn  .
Covergirl provides women with good products that are reasonbly priced! I would recommend many of their products to other women!!
Melissa A.
I like cover girl but I have to pick and choose what I use. It doesn't last too long, but it is very affordable. I decided I can't use the eyeliner anymore, I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get another brand that lasts way longer. Currently I have a blush and bronzer. They do ok. The little brushes are a bit ridiculous. I don't even use them. I have to use my own brushes. I'd rather them give you a bit more product and no brush.
Sneha D.
Austin, TX
Not a fan of covergirl. I've tried a few of their products and wasn't too impressed
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
I got introduced to covergirl through influenster and there is no looking back since then. I love their products and the quality the produce. Also the price is affordable and can be found at any chain of retail stores
Andrea V.
Buffalo, NY
Covergirl LashBlast mascara is my go to drugstore brand. I live the formula, brush and the way it goes on. Never any clumps!
Lisa J.
Pomona, CA
Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Covergirl is usually my go to makeup when I need new things. Its inexpensive and they have so many options now. Definitely recommend all their products
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think I can safely say that Covergirl makeup products are my favorite brands ever. Their products are super afforadble and are nice on my skin
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
I recently purchased some cover girl flamed out mascara. It honestly wasn't my favorite. I clumped together on me and gave me more of a spider eyelash. Maybe if my eyelashes were thicker it might go on easier. My lashes are thin so a heavy mascara doesn't work well with me. I still am giving it an ok review because I think it could be ok, it's just not for me.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.