COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
K U.
K U.

I have used covergirl products for years! Their cosmetics are very affordable and great quality. Although I'm not a fan of their liquid foundations, I do think that the powder foundations are amazing! They are very finely milled and not too drying.
Kara D.
Kara D.

This brand is great, affordable great drug store brand. Nice quality makeup!
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Orrville

Excellent..I always use this product it's wonderful on my face and sling...
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA

Good products I couldn't really give them a good rating I have only tried 1 product and was a little disappointed
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA

A quality brand that I can depend on. Mascara and foundation are my two go tos with Covergirl. It is average priced but far outcompetes it's competitors. Something for everyone I'd say. Buy at any local super market.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Greenville, SC

Covergirl is my go to product for all mascaras. They offer different varieties to meet all your lash needs. Many of the mascaras are inexpensive. One thing I don't like is it doesn't seem to last long. My favorite mascara is the LashBlast super size.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Decatur, IL

I love most of their products especially eyeliner. I but trough ulta when they have their sales.
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH

They have some really good foundation especially for women of color i like their foundations queen latifah did a great job for us w.o.c
michele h.
michele h.
Tallmadge, OH

love their blush. I have Rose and it's a nice pink color. I love the brush it comes with as well. very affordable.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD

Covergirl makeup has been a long time brand I trust. Their products work good and are affordable. I can find their products at any local store that sells makeup. I grew up wearing CoverGirl and still use it today. I love their compact powder foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.