BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Codie V.
Codie V.
Hickory , NC
I have been using covergirl for years and I always default back to them. They are the only band that I have found for the perfect concealer. I love all their powder foundation for helping to set my makeup. I will always go back to them again and again
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Alliance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the products. There is a range in everything you need for make-up. I am not picky on what brand for a lot of things but my eyeliner HAS to be cover girl because at always works and goes on. There are cheap eyeliners that don't even show up.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl js okay! I highly recommend it for those who are newly starting out wearing makeup because everything is so simple but also affordable. I don't know if that made sense but I recommend for sure
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
South Bend, IN
I bought COVERGIRL'S QUEEN COLLECTION jumbo gloss balm a few weeks back. It has a nice medium neutral pink color. I love the way it looks on me, and it definitely smooths my lips out nice. But it does not last very long. I would say that i have to reapply every hour or so to keep the color showing up.
Andi S.
Andi S.
London, KY
Covergirl products are available at just about any drug store or big box store. They are super affordable, and I haven't found anything that isn't super easy to use. Great quality, huge selection, and they stand the test of time. I think I started with some sort of Covergirl product, and I will continue to do so
D C.
D C.
Easy way to keep you looking good is using Cover Girl products
They have great products to choose from and prices are good as well.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
What's not to love? Cover girl has everything. Their products are fantastic and work well. You can't go wrong.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Red level, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
Some of the products are a little expensive. I use the pressed powder cover up a lot and it's one of my favorite brands. I also usually use the self sharpening eye liner in black and love how smoothly it goes on. When I can't find the brand I normally purchase, this is my next choice.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.