Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Olive Hill, KY

My go to makeup is usually Covergirl! Their instant cheek 3 pallete blush is AMAZING! It's the perfect pink! I've tried all the palletes and love everyone of them!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Love love love this brand! They have extremely affordable makeup and I own multiples things for them. Personally, I love their eyeliners and eyebrow products. You can find it at any Target or Walmart.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Doral, Florida

Hermosos productos de alta calidad. He probado algunos y me fascinan, bellísimo maquillaje!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL

Love Covergirl make for everyday wear. It doesn't break my face out or feel to heavy which is a huge plus for me. I always get compliments when I use the CLUMP CRUSHER EXTENSIONS LASH BLAST mascara.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sanford, NC

I have always used covergirl makeup!! Since I was a teenager it has been the best makeup!! They stand by their product
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA

Another company that never stands out to me. They sell the same cheaply made products for more than they are worth at drug stores. If you want to save money I reccomend ELF. Cheaper and better. ABsolutly do not use the tools buy cover girl. Hair everywhere
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

un nuevo lip gloss no tiene mucha pigmentacion pero si esta bien para utilizar encima de otro lipstick.
Sherry E.
Sherry E.
Magnolia, AR

I have used COVER GIRL products for Foundation and Blush and while the foundation left me with a oily looking face which lead to acne, I believe I did not use the coverage that was best for my skin type. The blushes have always been a winner for me and I love how inexpensive it is.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
SPRING , TX

Covergirl is another drugstore favorite. I like their eyeliners, mascaras and lipsticks. I like that the line is affordable and easy to find.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.