BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katelyn  .
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl provides women with good products that are reasonbly priced! I would recommend many of their products to other women!!
Tia G.
Covergirl Queen collection foundation in Sand is my everyday shade. It's affordable and provides the full coverage I need. I've been using this for years and probably will continue for years to come.
Sneha D.
Austin, TX
Not a fan of covergirl. I've tried a few of their products and wasn't too impressed
Chirsten K.
Ozark, MO
Great products. Great coverage. I've been using covergirl for my entire life. As well as my mother and grandmother.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my covergirl coverup foundation. It stays all day and covers any imperfections on my face. They have multiple skin tones available so you can always find the right shade for your skin, and a little goes a long way!
Neilsa S.
They have great products that are right up there with the more expensive brands. I always felt confident in my Cover Girl products.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is usually my go to makeup when I need new things. Its inexpensive and they have so many options now. Definitely recommend all their products
Kayla K.
Deltona, FL
Cover girl products are so great! Whenever I'm at Walmart / target I always catch myself going into the beauty section to see what's new. And I end up buying most of it lol. The makeup products work very well and I've been using it for about 2 and a half years now. And I never see myself switching to another brand!
Cheyenne R.
I buy Covergirl for their eye makeup. I find their eyeshadows and massacre great to use. I am big massacre fan and I personally have tried almost there massacre products. I can't tell you which one i like because they all have its own lash effect.
Destiny K.
Westminster , CO
Not my go to brand but the quality of the make up never disappoints, for a drugstore brand it is high quality, a little more expensive than I like
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.