BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
The mascara was a huge disappointment. It flaked off throughout the day leaving my eyes and mess. I read several reviews before trying this product but feel like I wasted my money.
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO
has great quality items, some are not as much but still good. their foundations are really good, great mattifying products
Tania B.
Tania B.
Miramar, FL
Normally I use the mascara form this brand and I love them. They leave my lashes super big long and beautiful. They don't damage .
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything about this makeup brand. Best drug store brand I still haven't tried their foundations but their other products yes.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I love so many of their products. They work great and are cheaper for us middle class folk. I recommend them to everyone. My favorite so far
Tina M.
Tina M.
Tucson
I've been using Covergirl since I was 13. Never have I ever been disappointed. It's been hard for me to stray
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
Love covergirl. Mostly only make up i use. Really like the coverup. Feels amazing on my skin
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL
I have used Covergirl since I was in grade school. They always have new products launching that are amazing!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used covergirl a long time! It is a good affordable brand! Wish it was a little better on coverage throughout the day. I keep purchasing it so I guess I'm satisfied with it. The color matches good!
Beth R.
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to basic makeup brand if I need to pick something up that is easy to find and affordable. I think they do well with color matching and options to pick from, but the quality is not the same as other makeup brands I have tried.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.