COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Brook, IN
Love cover girl!
Such a great product. I love my cover girl powder, there are little sparkles mixed in, not to over bearing though, just enough to get a little shimmer to your face.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA
You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
I regularly use CG foundation (Nearly Naked, I think?) and pressed powder for sensitive skin. Both are excellent products.
Mira H.
Mira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried a mascara by Cover Girl that I absolutely love. Their products are great on the skin.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH
Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Howell
It's alright I use their products a lot for everything. Some of them I don't like but o ha e picked and chose and I like a few of their products from cover girl
Becky E.
Becky E.
Love cover girl eyeshadow pallets. They are colorful and long lasting. They do not cake in the creases and look great all day long.
Alix K.
Alix K.
Crete, NE
Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
Maria S.
Maria S.
Seattle, WA
CoverGirl has good products that you can use on the regular basis. I personally like CoverGirl Cheekers and Colorlicious Lip Gloss. The price is very reasonable and it´s good quality.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
Don't like cover girl products at all. Their foundation breaks me out and dries my skin :(
And a few of the other products I've tried I haven't liked either because The quality isn't great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.