Add a Photo
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 1, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives you the desired look and even more. But, it doesn't stop there. All their products are great and their prices are even better! Covergirl is always one of my go to brands for great and affordable make up!
Adelyn F.
Adelyn F.
Raleigh, NC
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is good but I've never been severely impressed or unimpressed with any of their products. I've used some of their pressed powder which provided good coverage along with a mix of mascara, eyeshadows, and eyeliner. All of it was ok but it's more of a filler when I travel and forget a product and don't want to spend a ton of money to replace.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great makeup brand with affordable products. Their clean foundation leaves a very nice finish to your makeup and is full coverage for anyone who is acne prone. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a good drugstore foundation
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl it's very hard for me to find the colors for my skin in covergirl I go to every store they never have it
Gina S.
Gina S.
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been highly satisfied with every Covergirl product I have purchased. They are all reasonably priced and found at most stores. They have a large variety of beauty products offered to cover any need you have!
Ziara R.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using Covergirl products when I'm one the go. Easy to apply and go one about your day.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I find a lot of misses with covergirl. I know a ton of people like it as a drug store brand but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. I really enjoy nyx and elf if I'm shopping drugstore but I don't know if cover girl is really worth it
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
Bakersfield, CA
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The mascara this brand has is always the best. I've tried many of its lines and love the dramatic lash one. It makes my eyelashes look super long and dark. Some lines do need work as they are flaky, but overall it is a good brand for mascara. I've not tried many of their other products.
BREE N.
BREE N.
Owasso, OK
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Like the variety of eye shadow, very reasonable. The prices make it easy to purchase multiple at a time, not limited to a single shade of eye shadow.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 30, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ready Set Gorgeous and matte BB cream are awesome drugstore foundations! They last a long time and do not cling to my dry patches. I always repurchase these.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.