Add a Photo

Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is awesome. They have such a nice line of affordable products that are just great. I love their compact foundation and their face powder. Really nice products for drugstore makeup.
tammy R.
tammy R.
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been wearing cover girl since my teenage years an I love it. Makes me feel beautiful and now in my older years makes me look and feel younger.
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl mousse foundation. This is wonderful. It covers and blends well. However, it doesn't feel heavy when you have it on. I use this mostly in the winter because it can come off when you perspire.
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS PRODUCT SINCE I WAS YOUNGER I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF IT..
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl saved every college girls life that were on a budget. It's affordable and they often have coupons in the Sunday paper! I currently use one of their brown eye shadow as a subtle eye brow filler and it works great for me while also not having to spend a lot of money to look great!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Tremont, PA
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like their facial powder n foundation powder I have to watch cuz I have sensitive skin issues I don't think they have to make any changes IMHO. I don't think it's TOO expensive. I also think it's a good quality product. Yea I'd recommend shopping here to my fam n friends
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great makeup selections and large varieties of colors and pallet sizes. Great for gifts and everyday use.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

Covergirl is one of the best mid-range brands that can be purchased by anyone with excellent quality and cheap. I recommend it with my eyes closed
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The make up is very good. And a very good price as well. I like the powder for make up
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lakeville, NY
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their eyeshadow. Always ha's whatever color I'm looking for !! Would recommend to my friends.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.