Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Absolutely adore Covergirl TruMatch foundation.. One of the very few that has my skin tone and doesn't break my face out awful, as I'm very prone to acne. My favorite!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Spottsville, KY

Foundation has pretty good coverage over acne. I actually use the foundation for older women and wrinkles even though I'm only 19. It cover over acne great!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Knoxville, TN

Covergirl loose powder is by far the easiest when I'm in a hurry. With 4 children, one being two years old I'm lucky to get a minute alone. I'll just put on the loose powder and eye liner and I'm good. Covers very smoothly and lasts all day for me.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY

I've been using Cover Girl since I was a teen. I've never been disappointed in the quality or price of their products. You receive what they say you receive from their beauty products.
Megan F.
Megan F.

CoverGirl as a brand has always been my go to. Great product for a great price. The covergirl liquid foundation works great and has many different colours to choose from.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Raceland, La

I love majority of their products. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful because some of their products make my skin oily and break out.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Brandenburg

I use covergirl mascara! It works wonders for me, no clumping! And it's affordable!! You can find covergirl products almost anywhere.
Love the wide variety of products. I use their lose powder daily and love it. The "puff" it comes with works perfectly fine on my skin. Their long lasting lipstick actually lasts as well, but can be a little bit drying. Available at any drug stores!
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA

I love the cover girl products it's a very good brand and love their colors and are fully satisfied and moneywise to they are not expensive
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.