BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stevie N.
products can be slightly expensive, but totally worth it. i love their mascara and coverup.
Brenda P.
Glenolden, PA
Eye shadow. Not so pigmented tho but is great for the price. Which it had not had so much fall out
KeiSha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only cover girl product I use is their ready set go foundation. I love it.
Chelsie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Covergirl. They are one of the best drugstore makeup brands. I have used their mascaras for years and loved every single one I've tried. I tend to have sensitive eyes, so getting a mascara that doesn't irritate is great. They're affordable and have a wide variety.
Tatiana R.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their loose powder in the shade 110 and it's one of my favorite powders for baking my face! I grabbed it one day just to check it out, although I'm very skeptical of drugstore makeup brands that are not NYX cosmetics, but it did me good. I use the powder every single day. Even for just a light dusting of the face if I'm a bit oily, not too heavy works wonders!
Jillian A.
I've used many cover girl pressed powders and mascara's! The define a lash mascara has been my favorite so far!
Vayda V.
Cover girl mascara is fair in cost,
Lasts a decent amount of time and is very straight forward in advertising. Unfortunately - I find the clumps to be slightly higher than spending a alittle more on a better quality.
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
I just love it. I star todo used when my doctor recomend this. And was pure magic, the foundation have coverage that feels and looks feesh. This helps you with the oily complexions.
Oriana U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available I love the creamy consistently.
Ally G.
Floral Park, NY
Covergirl has some of my favorite mascaras. If I'm looking for a new mascara I usually go straight to the covergirl section to pick one out. I loved pretty much all their mascaras I have used. I would recommend buying mascara from them.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.