BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Chester, VA
Covergirl was the first makeup product I used when I was in middle school and I will continue to use it until I die! I love their lash blast mascara and lip stains. All of the products are affordable and offer a really high end result for minimum prices. I always buy their products with a coupon too!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Phil Campbell, AL
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeups by far such great products for such affordable prices
stacey k.
stacey k.
Wellington, OH
I use and love CoverGirl lonv lasting eye shadow!! I have used the same shade for years (tapestry taupe) and the quality and lasting power is second to none!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Love these products! Especially the new BB cream! Amazing quality that stays matte all day and is an everyday go to of mine!
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
I love cover girl makeup. It's affordable and works great! I especially like the eyeshadow.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Covergirl products are go to necessities for every skin type. Drug store brand number one!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Stanley, NC
I have always used covergirl foundation in one form or the other. It's a high quality item that works great with my sensitive skin, and my budget.
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. The matte lipstick collection is one of my favorites! Yes they're matte but do not make your lips feel or look chalky. The variety of colors and the price make it all the more better.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Enfield, NH
The price is affordable compare to other brands. The aqua smooth foundation is my favorite doesnt feel like your wearing foundation at all!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.