BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Amber E.
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
Love the price, love the easy to use products, and love the convenience of finding the product when I need a replacement. It is great quality, it lasts quite a while, and it works well on all skin tones and types. I will definitely buy covergirl again!
Genesis T.
Genesis T.
Orange city , IA
Covergirl is one of the few makeup lines that have my color where i live!! Love the products. I mainly use the foundation and powder.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Sad to find out COVERGIRL tests on animals! :< This product was good, fair price and did not irritate skin. Room for improvement? yes. Stop testing on bunnies :(. Pros- wide selection of makeup for all skin types. Sadly i wont be shopping here again
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Anoka, MN
I love covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow trio, gives just the perfect amount of shimmer to make your eyes sparkle.
xavia v.
xavia v.
Cape Coral, FL
There is nothing wrong with Covergirl products. However for my skin complexion they are not the products that are best for myself. Their Foundation and powder do not laugh all day long like I would like them to. Towards the middle of my day my face looks runny and the makeup starts to wear off
Dana P.
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable cosmetics and they always work well for me. I usually buy cover girl products.
Arooba A.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm personally not a big fan of cover girl, especially their face products. I've used their eye liners and mascaras as well and they are not bad , there is just better out there in the same price range. I do really like their eyeshadow trios though , I have a few and would recommend those but aside from that cover girl products are just ok.
A G.
A G.
The Covergirl bb cream is so super good! I did not think that a bb cream could be that good until I tried their's. But the foundation is actually so bad. Also their new eyeshadow palettes are reallly good and have staple and unique shades that make them perfect.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only brand of foundation that doesn't break me out!!! Every other brand even Clinique does!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Louisville, KY
CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara is part of my daily routine! So many people ask if I use a lash serum and are shocked when I tell them I just use CG Lash Blast (x 2 coats after heating my eyelash curler with my blowdryer). They make my lashes look so long and fluffy - I will never use another mascara! It's my favorite!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.