Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Cheslie L.
Cheslie L.
Jupiter, FL

Covergirl is my go-to drug store makeup brand. I use the pressed powder, concealer, foundation, and eyeliner as part of my daily beauty regimen. The products are good quality for a low price, and are readily available at most grocery and drug stores.
excelentes productos no dan alergias y tienen excelente presentación los recomiendo los pueden usar.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Tuscola, IL

My go to brand! I love their eye liner pencil. It is a blend between a pencil and liquid liner. It's almost like anew extra smooth crayon. It gives me great control and a clean lines without the fuss of liquid liner!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
King, NC

I love these products but some I feel are overpriced. I will continue to purchase some items regularly but will find a substitute for others.
chaka R.
chaka R.
Winston Salem, NC

Lobe covergirl. The shades of nail polish are incrediable. There are so many shades to choose from. Anything covergirl I love.I don't get to shoo there often but when I can Its a treat. The products are of great quality. I would shop there again
Dariela P.
Dariela P.

Love this brand I've used it since I was in high school it's a trusted brand and it is inexpensive
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS

Best affordable makeup around. I love the mascara no matter what kind. Rarely clumps.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI

i use the covergirl mascara and coverup I like how smooth the coverup goes on and lasts all day and the mascara stays on real good as well the prices are a bit higher but well worth it. will def. keep using these products and hopefully they don't discontinue the ones i use.
Jo E.
Jo E.
Edmonton

They have great products and great variety! I would highly recommend trying cover girl! Great quality!!
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Seven Hills, OH

always inexpensive and easily accessible. Sometimes I wish the quality was better, but i i don't expect huge performance based on the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.