BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. Cheap on the pocket and perfect shade match for my pale skin
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Una de mis marcas favoritas! Me gusta mucho esta marca sinceramente todo lo que tiene es buenisimo
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
Don't like cover girl products at all. Their foundation breaks me out and dries my skin :(
And a few of the other products I've tried I haven't liked either because The quality isn't great.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Plainfield, IN
I really like their mascaras. They go on so smoothly and make my lashes look darker and bigger
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Norfolk, VA
The type of make up that's good and affordable. I use it all the time and so does my mom. It's a very trust worthy brand. They are constantly improving their products.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Cover girl is ok. I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer a better name brand! Especially on foundation!
Marcia W.
Marcia W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like the cover girl liquid foundation and face powder. Cover girls has a variety of colors. Goes on nice and smooth.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Very good products and cheaper than most! I am very satisfied and don't feel like I need to go and spend tons of money
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
They have pretty good products. They are inexpensive which is nice. They have a wide variety of products so that's nice too. I will probably use these products again!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.