COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Louisville, KY
CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara is part of my daily routine! So many people ask if I use a lash serum and are shocked when I tell them I just use CG Lash Blast (x 2 coats after heating my eyelash curler with my blowdryer). They make my lashes look so long and fluffy - I will never use another mascara! It's my favorite!!
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Lipsticks are pretty good . Great pigment. Good products over all. They have a good range of makeup
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love covergirl products! Great for my skin and not too overpriced, I buy it from walmart which is pretty convenient !
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Covergirl is a greta brand! They have a lot of product that is diverse in color which is great because I have trouble finding things to go with my pale skin tone. The prices are great too! I have run into some products that I definitely did not like though.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Madisonville, KY
Cheap products but they work just fine. Haven't had a product I was disappointed in! This is usually my go to brand since I have a budget I have to stick to
Luzi M.
Luzi M.
I like cover girl because it very great and not expensive it's very very affordable pros are you can get it anywhere cons are nothing it is affordable for anyone I will shop there again and recommend it
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Muncie , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good brand to buy if you're looking for something affordable and nice. I have a few foundations from covergirl that I use often
Cora C.
Cora C.
Hawthorne, CA
Who doesn't love cover girl? The prices are reasonable and they have amazing mascara. I love cover girl
Regina F.
Regina F.
Sallisaw, OK
I have been a covergirl user since I first started wearing makeup. Their prices are affordable to everyone's wallet. Covergirl has made changes over the years but you can still get your color. My favorite purchase has been the blushes.
Billiejo S.
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. It is the only foundation and cover up i use. I love there outlast line. It lasts all day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.