BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
This is a go to for foundation. This have a variety of brands and types for your skin tones!
Yamily S.
New York , NY
I mostly like all product from this brand, they are pretty good and works for me 💁🏻
amanda c.
A decent drugstore makeup brand. A lot of the products that I've tried are not the best, but get the job done. I wouldn't say it's the greatest drugstore brand but it definitely isn't the worst. It is reasonable priced.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
When it comes to CoverGirl or any drugstore makeup that has been around for awhile I started off on CoverGirl at a young age and they have come so far. They have amazing mascaras as well as anything foundation and powder wise. They have really cool eyeshadow palettes for smokey eye or anything really when it comes to Shadows. I can say that they are constantly coming out with a new product and their BB cream and Foundation is awesome. All of their lip products are high pigmented and stay on in their cream blushes are awesome. All together I review them at a 5 because they've stuck around and they have come so far from just accompany that started off with the basic makeup.
Louisa D.
I have used there eye liner and some of there shadows, love the liner but not the shadows. They never really pop when I put them on my lids.
Liz A.
I dont really like a lot of heavy full coverage Makeup for my face because I have combination skin and a lot of makeup can my dry spots really stick out. I came across the CC cream at my local drugstore and I decided to try it out. I fell in love! This cc cream is very matte but not drying and it does not accentuate my already dry spots. It blends out great I don't have to use a brush either, my fingers are enough. Will repurchase!
Connie W.
N VERSAILLES, PA
I always get my foundation, powder, and eye liner from covergirl!! They all go on so nicely and have never let me down!
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR
Cover girl foundation is my go to! I like to try out different brands but I'm always drawn back to CG! The coverage is great and it lasts all day.
Jessica T.
Fordsville, KY
The cover girl lash blast mascara is my favorite! It's the one in the orange tube. I've used this for years now, no clumps, and makes mine long as ever!
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Love the lip sticks and mascara they last all day you don't have to bother putting some all day
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.