COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN

I love this brand!! It is a classic. They have a huge selection of products. This will always be one of my go to brands!
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I can remember back to getting my first cover girl pressed powder and thinking I had the best of the best of makeup as a pre teen. Ever since then I have used a wide variety of cover girl products because for the price you can't beat the quality. Cover girl is right up there with other drug store brands.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA

Another company that never stands out to me. They sell the same cheaply made products for more than they are worth at drug stores. If you want to save money I reccomend ELF. Cheaper and better. ABsolutly do not use the tools buy cover girl. Hair everywhere
Wilma V.
Wilma V.
Newton, NJ

There are few cosmetics I enjoy. Some don't work with my complexion and others are bad quality. Although I've had trouble finding what I need with this brand I absolutely love eyeshadows and different eye cosmetics.
K U.
K U.

I have used covergirl products for years! Their cosmetics are very affordable and great quality. Although I'm not a fan of their liquid foundations, I do think that the powder foundations are amazing! They are very finely milled and not too drying.
alexis v.
alexis v.
El Mirage, AZ

Covergirl is a great beauty brand.. It won't fail to disappoint.. It's not very pricey but, its very nice.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.

CoverGirl is one of my favorite drug-store makeup brands. They offer high quality products at an affordable price.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH

I love cover girls mascaras! I usually try a different one every time and I usually always like them. They are always affordable and always work great!
Deyonna S.
Deyonna S.

The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Joselyne F.
Joselyne F.

Cover girl products are great, just recently started using it more often ....would recommend their products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.