BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
West Mifflin, PA
I love everything covergirl, but I think my all time favorite is all of the mascara not just one kind everykind I have tried I love it,
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are affordable and are of good quality. I've used base, lips and eye makeup from cover girl with great results.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

At Christmas they gave me the covergirl plum mascara and it's fabulous, I love it. Your eyelashes look spectacular when you use that eyelash mascara. It has an affordable price and I really like it. I also have the blue that is waterproof and is very excellent too
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Goodland, IN
I've used everything covergirl, from foundation to eyeliner. The products are very affordable.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
I love my cover girl cover up. It is the only product I can find that matches my skin perfectly and does not look powdery when I put it on.
Ceirra J.
Ceirra J.
Blanchester, OH
I always use their foundation. It has always worked the best for me and I have tried many other brands. I use the cover girl clean in creamy natural.
noelle h.
noelle h.

simply ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation is where it's at.. It covers without leaving makeup lines. It leave my skin smooth and flawless!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Cover girl is great! Awesome quality for the price and I can always find the colors or shades that I need.
Autamn N.
Autamn N.
I love their mascaras and eyeliners. Great brand for budgets. One of my go to drugstore brands for sure! Great quality for a great price
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA
An overall great brand. I don't have too many products, but the ones I have are pretty great. Semi-affordable for drugstore. I give 4 stars because not a lot of their products intrigue me or make me want to buy. The packaging is very basic and nothing really makes them stand out from any other brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.