Add a Photo

Regina F.
Sallisaw, OK
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been a covergirl user since I first started wearing makeup. Their prices are affordable to everyone's wallet. Covergirl has made changes over the years but you can still get your color. My favorite purchase has been the blushes.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Calhoun, GA
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have purchased Covergirl for years. I don't have a lot of money to spend on higher item products that are popular. But, I find their products are just the same. I recommend lash blast and their concealer. I have oily skin, so I choose the trublend products for my skin.
Justine V.
Justine V.
Jan. 5, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the better drug store make up brands that's affordable, but not terrible on your skin either. Would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on make up.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is one of the easiest go to brands for me because they aren't overpriced like a lot of makeup is lately
MaKayla J.
MaKayla J.
Dickinson , ND
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl. I buy just about everything cover girl. Foundation, mascara, eye liner, powders. I love it all. It's good quality. Also it's very affordable.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very reasonably priced and easy to find. The mascara that I tried was great. It was not clumpy, the brush was nice, and it didn't smudge all over. For a middle of the road mascara, it is perfect.
DeLayne S.
DeLayne S.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. They are affordable and of great quality.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently purchased some cover girl flamed out mascara. It honestly wasn't my favorite. I clumped together on me and gave me more of a spider eyelash. Maybe if my eyelashes were thicker it might go on easier. My lashes are thin so a heavy mascara doesn't work well with me. I still am giving it an ok review because I think it could be ok, it's just not for me.
Ellen E.
Ellen E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 4, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used many different CoverGirl products and I've really loved them all. My favorite is their mascara that I use. I've used their eye liner many times as well and I really like it, too. Overall, I think they have great products and I will continue to use them.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There's a reason why Covergirl has been around for decades... The cosmetics are awesome! From lipsticks to foundation and don't forget the forever wide selection of eyeshadows. You can never go wrong when choosing Covergirl Cosmetics!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.