Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Misty M.
Misty M.
New Cumberland, WV

Love the foundation and pressed powder. The mascara is great. Long wearing. Prices are reasonable.
Andi H.
Andi H.

TBH I've been SO disappointed with Covergirl products in the past, but they're definitely improving! Their mascaras were my favorite when I first started getting into makeup. Their eyeshadows are pretty sucky aside from their newer TruNaked palettes-I own the Rose one and I'm obsessed! It's pigmented, buttery, and blends beautifully! Their nail polishes are pretty decent and their new Outlast face line is good! Their lipsticks are kinda meh. Although, I like the Katy Perry line-the lipstick lasted a few hours and left behind a nice stain
Stormie R.
Stormie R.
Moran, TX

The covergirl base is exceptional! It is light weight and matches my skin tone beautifully. It also helps keep my face from being oily. I absolutely love it and will defiantly purchase more in the future.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Nashville, TN

Every item I've ever used from Covergirl, I've loved! The foundation glides on like silk, the mascara lasts all day, and the lipsticks I've used have never dried out my lips. The makeup also stays on my face, which I know is something we're all looking for!
michele h.
michele h.
Tallmadge, OH

love their blush. I have Rose and it's a nice pink color. I love the brush it comes with as well. very affordable.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.

I have been using COVERGIRL products for as long as I can remember. Covergirl is affordable, has a wide variety of products, and can be found in many stores! I constantly use their products and I am never disappointed. The quality is always great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality, affordable makeup brand.
Angel L.
Angel L.

Covergirl is such an amazing brand. Their products are used by many, and they stand for so much more. My favorite products are their mascaras and lipsticks.
yesica e.
yesica e.
Mcallen, TX

i have tried the new Kate Kat Matte lipsticks and they are amazing they are moisturizing to the lips but they are not really matte they are semi matte
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH

Great drugstore go to and you can't go wrong with any of their products! Great prices too.
Neilsa S.
Neilsa S.

They have great products that are right up there with the more expensive brands. I always felt confident in my Cover Girl products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.