Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Julissa C.
Julissa C.

They have a good quality in their products, for example i'm inlove with the foundation "3 in 1" but it's so dificult found them in my City
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Kendra F.
Kendra F.

So many different products to choose from. I have always used a cover girl foundation and love it
Kirston W.
Kirston W.
Garrett, IN

I absolutely love covergirl!! They are constantly offering different kinds and versions of products for people of all different varieties!! Not only do they have awesome products, but they are for sale at a reasonable price. Anyone can be a covergirl!
Raina O.
Raina O.
Howells, NY

I always use covergirl eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts the entire day. What more can I say!
Megan F.
Megan F.

CoverGirl as a brand has always been my go to. Great product for a great price. The covergirl liquid foundation works great and has many different colours to choose from.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Brandenburg

I use covergirl mascara! It works wonders for me, no clumping! And it's affordable!! You can find covergirl products almost anywhere.
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO

I have used Covergirl concealer and powder for most of my makeup life. I currently use the concealer almost every day. It has great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy. Plus it's a great price point! I plan on continuing to use it until I no longer have blemishes! haha
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Doral , Florida

Hermosos productos de alta calidad. He probado algunos y me fascinan, bellísimo maquillaje!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.