COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
jen A.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA
Covergirls don't cry after their faces are made. AHAH I love their products they promote some of the greatest people I am in love.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY

I love covergirl and all of the products. It can really improve your skin as well. Would not use another brand.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl js okay! I highly recommend it for those who are newly starting out wearing makeup because everything is so simple but also affordable. I don't know if that made sense but I recommend for sure
Genesis T.
Genesis T.
Orange city , IA
Covergirl is one of the few makeup lines that have my color where i live!! Love the products. I mainly use the foundation and powder.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Sad to find out COVERGIRL tests on animals! :< This product was good, fair price and did not irritate skin. Room for improvement? yes. Stop testing on bunnies :(. Pros- wide selection of makeup for all skin types. Sadly i wont be shopping here again
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Kansas City, MO
Anytime I need a normal make up item, I always check covergirl at my local drugstore. Always great sales.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Cover girl is a good brand, I honestly never tried there products. But I do love the lipstick colors
A G.
A G.
The Covergirl bb cream is so super good! I did not think that a bb cream could be that good until I tried their's. But the foundation is actually so bad. Also their new eyeshadow palettes are reallly good and have staple and unique shades that make them perfect.
Arooba A.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm personally not a big fan of cover girl, especially their face products. I've used their eye liners and mascaras as well and they are not bad , there is just better out there in the same price range. I do really like their eyeshadow trios though , I have a few and would recommend those but aside from that cover girl products are just ok.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.