BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anushree P.
Love this brand for eyeliner as it does not smudge and I can find all the colors I want.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
I have very straight lashes that are hard to curl. This mascara volumizes very well, super thickening. It doesn't give a ton of length but then its not meant to. I prefer thicker lashes to lengthened so it is perfect for me. I just love their lip products because they are very pretty colors. It's very moisturizing and you don't have to use a lot.
VONDRA W.
Broadview, IL
WHY SPEND LOT'S OF MONEY ON LIPSTICKS FROM COSMETIC COUNTERS WHEN COVERGIRL HAS A LINE THAT'S REASONABLY PRICED, AND DOES THE JOB.
Abria J.
I love love love cover girl mascara!! It's the only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes and it lasts all day
Jasmin M.
I love the mascara! It does not clump and make your eyelashes look like one big eyelash. It makes them stand out and look longer.
Kathy N.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Almost as a general rule, I have found that drugstore beauty products are average. Two stars. Cover Girl packages their products well and certainly advertises with a keen sense of the demographic they are seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. I keep thinking I will stumble on the one thing that I can call the "best kept secret" of drugstore products, but I still haven't found it.
Kayla K.
Deltona, FL
Cover girl products are so great! Whenever I'm at Walmart / target I always catch myself going into the beauty section to see what's new. And I end up buying most of it lol. The makeup products work very well and I've been using it for about 2 and a half years now. And I never see myself switching to another brand!
Tequila C.
I love that cover girl is women of color friendly they have every shade from fair to deep ! I will continue to always wear this brand
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Cover girl is a good brand of makeup. Great price and conveniently located, at Walmart for example.
Carly S.
Eastlake, OH
Good quality makeup for a good price. I use the powders, concealer, and foundation. Leaving my face ready for a close up.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.