Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Sara H.
Sara H.

Great drugstore brand. Not my favorite but the products are classic and cute. The 3 in 1 foundation is amazing and One of my favorites at the drug store. Some products (specifically the blushes and eye shadows) are not the most pigmented but buildable.
Asha R.
Asha R.
Mattapan, MA

😍😍😍 love their mascara I have so many it's ma every day go to eye product...... makes it look more long an bold
Carolina L.
Carolina L.

I really like this brand. I like the price point as it let's me experiment with different products.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY

Good for filler products in your makeup kit. I think the mascara is better than higher end department store brands and you can usually find a coupon. So win/win
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

I'm not really a huge fan of covergirl. I never have been. They have nice products but not for me
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville

Cover girl is so affordable and great! They have good quality products. Their mascaras are awesome!
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Hickory, NC

I bought a covergirl cover up for my friend. I like how in the store you can see your skin color to the product. Since me and my friend have the same color I found her match. I did borrow it and I loved how smooth it went on. I would totally recommend the liquid foundation.
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
Omaha, NE

As far as drugstore make-up goes, CoverGirl is pretty decent. It gets the job done! I love the LashBlast mascara. It drew me in with its bright color and I've been happy with its performance. I try to get mine for $5 or less, and when I can find that, I stock up!
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY

This is a good brand. The quality is great and the formulas are good as well. I love the fact that it is a drugstore brand and while it might not be super cheap its still not expensive. I personally like their lipsticks, definitely recommend this brand.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN

Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.