Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL

Love Covergirl make for everyday wear. It doesn't break my face out or feel to heavy which is a huge plus for me. I always get compliments when I use the CLUMP CRUSHER EXTENSIONS LASH BLAST mascara.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sanford, NC

I have always used covergirl makeup!! Since I was a teenager it has been the best makeup!! They stand by their product
Kara D.
Kara D.

This brand is great, affordable great drug store brand. Nice quality makeup!
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

un nuevo lip gloss no tiene mucha pigmentacion pero si esta bien para utilizar encima de otro lipstick.
Sherry E.
Sherry E.
Magnolia, AR

I have used COVER GIRL products for Foundation and Blush and while the foundation left me with a oily looking face which lead to acne, I believe I did not use the coverage that was best for my skin type. The blushes have always been a winner for me and I love how inexpensive it is.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

Using Cover Girl runs in the family. I used to use the foundation and now use the cream foundation with the powder foundation.. I have very fair skin and their ivory shade is a good match for me. They are very reasonably priced as well and can be found everywhere.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA

Good products I couldn't really give them a good rating I have only tried 1 product and was a little disappointed
S B.
S B.
Somerton, AZ

Covergirl Clean Matte Powder Foundation is amazing. It is true to color for my skin. I use Ivory 110. And it removes the look of my dewy skin to a beautiful matte finish.
maya t.
maya t.

I believe that the CoverGirl brand is one that is worth the money when you need something right away; it's pretty good for its price. I do feel that the brand lacks color choice, especially in the foundation field. All in all, there are many products to choose from, and that is a plus. I would recommend.
Kenia E.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY

Estoy loca con este rubor esta precioso lo uso diario me facina el color se ve natural como me gusta
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.