BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Karen H.
Karen H.
Niskayuna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to mascara is covergirl lash exact. I've tried many expensive mascaras but I always go back to my covergirl as it is the best formula and what I love best.
Renelis A.
Renelis A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergilr's products are really great, love their formula, they are great to your skin.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like what this brand is all about. I think it's really great that they try to create products that are great for everyone, all skin types, all hair types, etc. I think it's really great that they support men in makeup and asked james charles to be the first male covergirl. Overall, great mission, great products, and at an affordable price.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl - it makes me feel beautiful without breaking the bank! I appreciate the fact that cover girl uses real life people and models to show their products.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
BUCKHANNON, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like some of there Makeup not big fan of all there mascara some of them clumps up I don't like that at all other then that I l9ve there makeup
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup whether it's foundation, concealer, or eyeshadow the brand has stand with the test of time. Classic, clean and original
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.
I used to own setting powders only from this brand because my mom uses it also. But ever since I found out that they test their beauty products on animals I stopped using this brand completely.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products. They're not too expensive, it's easy to figure out what I need, and their products work!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Wapakoneta, OH
Covergirls eyeliners have always been a go to for me, they stay on and are always the color they claim to be
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.