Add a Photo

Lightweight
Long Lasting
Jan. 9, 2017, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Trustworthy drug store brand. Been there since i first got into makeup and purchased my first mascara. Very affordable and it gets the job done! I get covergirl products often! I always recommend this brand whenever someone asks me to give a few recommendations to them.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Dec. 30, 2016, 7:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand and great products. Cover Girl gives you a high end coverage for a regular drug store brand. Again there are so many cover girl product toy are sure to find one you like.
Ellen E.
Ellen E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 4, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used many different CoverGirl products and I've really loved them all. My favorite is their mascara that I use. I've used their eye liner many times as well and I really like it, too. Overall, I think they have great products and I will continue to use them.
MaKayla J.
MaKayla J.
Dickinson , ND
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl. I buy just about everything cover girl. Foundation, mascara, eye liner, powders. I love it all. It's good quality. Also it's very affordable.
DeLayne S.
DeLayne S.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. They are affordable and of great quality.
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently purchased some cover girl flamed out mascara. It honestly wasn't my favorite. I clumped together on me and gave me more of a spider eyelash. Maybe if my eyelashes were thicker it might go on easier. My lashes are thin so a heavy mascara doesn't work well with me. I still am giving it an ok review because I think it could be ok, it's just not for me.
Gracelyn K.
Gracelyn K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Dec. 31, 2016, 5:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl Mascara because it is not only affordable, but also looks amazing! The Last Blast Product is probably my favorite mascara. I think wearing the mascara gives me more confidence and makes me feel really pretty, which is always nice!
miranda f.
miranda f.
Smoaks, SC
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is one of my favorite cosmetic brands.
They offer lots of nice products at a very affordable price.
They offer a varity of beautiful lipsticks and eyeshowdow products.
I think my favorite covergirls purchase is some lipstick that I love to wear,
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.