Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Lacie A.
Lacie A.
Divernon, IL

There are some CoverGirl products that I really like and use on a daily basis, but more products that I have tried and hated.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Portland

I will never use an other foundation or powder has a great coverage recommend it to anyone easy to find the color you need and it doesn't break your wallet
excelentes productos no dan alergias y tienen excelente presentación los recomiendo los pueden usar.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD

Covergirl makeup has been a long time brand I trust. Their products work good and are affordable. I can find their products at any local store that sells makeup. I grew up wearing CoverGirl and still use it today. I love their compact powder foundation.
Kandi R.
Kandi R.
Shelbyville, TN

Their products are really good for the most part. But can be a bit pricey and for a mother who has two small children. A husband and two dogs the budget for makeup is a lot smaller so I can't get as many of their products as I would like.
brittany f.
brittany f.

a go-to must have brand in cosmetics. wonderful items and they always are having something new each week in the beauty world! affordable and great, i always recommend to others.
chaka R.
chaka R.
Winston Salem, NC

Lobe covergirl. The shades of nail polish are incrediable. There are so many shades to choose from. Anything covergirl I love.I don't get to shoo there often but when I can Its a treat. The products are of great quality. I would shop there again
Cheslie L.
Cheslie L.
Jupiter, FL

Covergirl is my go-to drug store makeup brand. I use the pressed powder, concealer, foundation, and eyeliner as part of my daily beauty regimen. The products are good quality for a low price, and are readily available at most grocery and drug stores.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Petersburg, VA

Used the So Lashy mascara for the first time. I will not buy again. Mascara was very thick, flaked off very easily and my eyes burned through the day. Back to my regular Cover Girl products.
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH

i have been using cover girl for a long time and its one of my favorite brand to buy also along with my other favorites
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.