BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL
I have used Covergirl since I was in grade school. They always have new products launching that are amazing!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH
Covergirl is just awesome! I am in love with there light/fair concealer! I use it everyday! I love that it feels light on my skin and doesn't feel heavy and I always feel fresh and healthy even tho I have my face covered in makeup. I really like the company and that they are affordable!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calais, ME
Generations of Covergirl users in our family! Never makes me break out, eye makeup holds well. Love!!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
Omaha, NE
As far as drugstore make-up goes, CoverGirl is pretty decent. It gets the job done! I love the LashBlast mascara. It drew me in with its bright color and I've been happy with its performance. I try to get mine for $5 or less, and when I can find that, I stock up!
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Cover girl is a classic brand of beauty products. I have used their cover up powder for as long as I can remember. Though I feel they are getting a little pricey compared to other equal products.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I love cover girl! The foundation is nice and smooth and doesn't leave your face looking or feeling gunky!
Lorin K.
Lorin K.
Mechanicville, NY
Best cheap mascara ever! The brush is perfect and it doesn't smudge underneath!
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
los labiales de cover son lo maximo su durabilidad son unicas y la gama de colores me gustan mucho lo recomiendo
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.