BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
I love cover girl makeup. It's affordable and works great! I especially like the eyeshadow.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love my cover girl eyeliner it is one of my go to's it stays on forever. As well as the cover girl mascara in the big fat green tube is great for building up a flicker lash and make sure lashes look long and dark as well
Angie T.
Angie T.
Liberal, KS
The coverage I get from my foundation is amazing with this product and the pad is nice and holds up to being used for a long time!
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
San Antonio, TX
Covergirl my go to drugstore makeup, my all time favorite. Their mascaras are everything! Their foundation could improve but for 8 dollars shoooot they are great! I would recommend buying all their mascaras bc they all give a different look and they are also long lasting and they do not run under the eyes.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I love so many of their products. They work great and are cheaper for us middle class folk. I recommend them to everyone. My favorite so far
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Whitmire, SC
I love Covergirl. I have for years. Their products are very affordable and especially when I have coupons. I love the foundation.
The mascara was a huge disappointment. It flaked off throughout the day leaving my eyes and mess. I read several reviews before trying this product but feel like I wasted my money.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't like Covergirl?!? You can find their products anywhere; drugstores, stores, supermarkets, etc. They are very affordable and have great quality products; and a wide selection to choose from. I especially love their Lash Blast mascara. I am a repeat customer of Covergirl, since I was 13 (dare I say I am now 39... yikes). I recommend Covergirl to anybody who has yet to try their terrific cosmetic products.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Portland, IN
I love this company. My mother used it and i use it. I love there prices. they use amazing woman for their products also. I would recommend them to everyone i know. I would never turn down covergirl i will use them until i die or they go out of business.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Laredo, TX
Ive been using this foundation for Bout two weeks. I absolutely love it. Full coverage and stays on all day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.