COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Christina S.
Christina S.

I love cover girls cover up and mascaras. Great products and very affordable. Great quality without breaking the bank.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Spottsville, KY

Foundation has pretty good coverage over acne. I actually use the foundation for older women and wrinkles even though I'm only 19. It cover over acne great!
Dariela P.
Dariela P.

Love this brand I've used it since I was in high school it's a trusted brand and it is inexpensive
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Minford

Great brand, great products!
Always buy it when I'm low on my makeup. The price for the products are great as Well!
Rosa Ines P.
Rosa Ines P.

It is a good makeup brand the truth, any use of their products and they go very well to my skin type, I give a very good score for being a good brand
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Raceland, La

I love majority of their products. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful because some of their products make my skin oily and break out.
Lucía R.
Lucía R.

This brand in Venezuela is expensive, the opportunity to buy only the mascara and the truth is that it is quite good, I just dry a little fast, but I think it was because of the climate of my country, but I left the lashes very long and Abundant. I would have to try it again for a more up-to-date review.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Roxana, IL

I love covergirl. It is a great product. Their are many choices from the product. And its cheap.
K U.
K U.

I have used covergirl products for years! Their cosmetics are very affordable and great quality. Although I'm not a fan of their liquid foundations, I do think that the powder foundations are amazing! They are very finely milled and not too drying.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.

Love covergirl products! I use their foundations and it is the only foundation the works for my sensitive skin! I only buy my foundation from covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.