Add a Photo

Alyssa B.
Howell
Jan. 27, 2017, 3 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's alright I use their products a lot for everything. Some of them I don't like but o ha e picked and chose and I like a few of their products from cover girl
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been a Cover girl user for over 40 years. My favorite product for the last few years has been their Simply Ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation with Olay. This product fits my needs perfectly! It goes on smooth, and just a little it goes a long way and provides great coverage. It has a light, non-greasy feel, and they offer a good variety of shade choices. I use the soft happy #255, and it is a perfect match for skin tone. This has been my "go to" foundation since it hit the shelves, and definitely a product I will continue to purchase!
Becky E.
Becky E.
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl eyeshadow pallets. They are colorful and long lasting. They do not cake in the creases and look great all day long.
Alix K.
Alix K.
Crete, NE
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Delco, NC
Jan. 9, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have only use CoverGirl a few times, for me it is hard to match the right color for me
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Geneva, AL
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The brand 'Covergirl' is not my favorite because it doesn't stay very long and it does not have full the full coverage I want. It is affordable and is not very expensive so that is a plus. Their lipstick is ok, not the best colors. I would not recommend shopping.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Seattle, WA
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl has good products that you can use on the regular basis. I personally like CoverGirl Cheekers and Colorlicious Lip Gloss. The price is very reasonable and it´s good quality.
Kate N.
Kate N.
Boulder, CO
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It is affordable and they have a variety of selections. It is the foundation I use when I am looking for budget-friendly, but nice quality makeup.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Don't like cover girl products at all. Their foundation breaks me out and dries my skin :(
And a few of the other products I've tried I haven't liked either because The quality isn't great.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is one of the easiest go to brands for me because they aren't overpriced like a lot of makeup is lately
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.