COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Joellelynn W.
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
Covergirl is a mass market brand that you can find everywhere which is probably why I use a few of their products. I do really like the products and use a version of their mascara and eyeliner.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very high quality products for a decent price . Great reputation for making great products. It's a brand that people know and love.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Philadelphia, PA
My second favorite drugstore brand. I love their mascaras the best. My favorite is the lash blast fusion.
Yireth R.
Yireth R.
New Bedford, MA
Great brand, would definitely buy more ! great products at a very reasonable price.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Ashford, AL
I have been a fan of CoverGirl for years. I have never had an issue with breakouts and their products look fabulous!
Corin M.
Corin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl brand has been in my life for as long as I can remember. I love almost all of their products and they are just as good, if not better, than some of the high end beauty brands.
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Front Royal, VA
Always loved cover girl! Trustworthy and clean feeling! I let my girls grow up playing with covergirl make up! They have the best lipstick too!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Hollister, CA
I am currently using the illuminous foundation.. I love the sheen it gives me but I wished it was full coverage and long wearing. The price is perfect but I'd love it to wear longer
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good makeup brand for my type of skin. I always buy cover girl mascaras such as lash last and clump crusher.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.