Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Karen S.
Karen S.
Asheboro, NC

I use cover Girl face powder in Translucent. It gives great coverage and goes on well. Last several hours.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.

Cover girl has always offered dependable products and a wide range of pigments and colors. I enjoy this brand and love going make up shopping
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL

Its a great drugstore brand. Very affordable and great for anyone starting out with makeup. I have quite a few of their lipsticks. they are my my go to for simple looks.
DIANN B.
DIANN B.
Pewaukee, WI

Good selection....decent prices....always on the latest trends...and very easy to find...in every drugstore.
Authentyka P.
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic

Yo prefiero los esmaltes O.P.I., easy etc me gusta tener mis uñas bien arregladas con un esmalte de buena calidad y a la moda
Shelbi S.
Shelbi S.
Muskegon, MI

Cover girls products are always very reasonably priced. And I'm never disappointed by their makeup.
Sharlene C.
Sharlene C.

I love their lipsticks, and eyeshadow pallets they are very pigmented, and not too expensive either!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA

decent drugstore brand with easy to afford products for the average consumer. They still have one of my favorite mascaras the fiberlash so I keep coming back for it. I don't really care for their eyeshadows but lipsticks and mascara are still done really well.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Neenah

I purchase mascara somewhat frequently and have no complaints with the products
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA

I personally enjoy using Covergirl's mascaras. I've been using them for about 5 years and don't feel the need to try something else that is expensive. You can spend less than 10 dollars for mascara and be pleased with the results.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.