BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
Covergirl offers makeup at a great price. I have used their powder foundation, liquid foundation and pressed powder and have found them all to be good products. Compared to their more expensive counterparts, they do not last as long.
Lydia L.
Pullman, WA
Covergirl has by go to mascara, lash blast. It doesn't clump and is good quality without being too expensive.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
very affordable, great quality products, would recommend to friends and anyone else.great for beginners.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Oven been using cover girl products since I was 13 years old! They have great affordable products!
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Love this company and have been using Covergirl products since I was a teenager! I still use the powder foundation after all these years! Great quality and great prices! I would recommend these products to everyone!
theyre foundation is very good. very pigmented and i seriously love it so much
Miriam M.
Simpsonville, SC
COVERGIRL is one of the amazing brands you can find at the drug store. Although some of their powders and eye shadows can be a little chalky they are still an amazing brand overall. COVERGIRL is very affordable and still gives you beautiful looks.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Cover girl is an affordable brand with many different options for all skin types and skin tones. I love to use their lipstick and foundation as well as their mascara is probably my most favorite. It's affordable and available at my local Walmart
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I received a free sample lip gloss in the mail. It was a shimmery peachy gold. Very pretty. It went on very smooth. The color was very suttle. The sparkle factor was 100%. I would recommend this 100%
Suzette A.
Norristown, PA
I absolutely live CoverGirl Last Blast mascara. Sadly my natural lashes are sparse and short, but you'd never know when I use this mascara. I also love that it doesn't give me that "spider lash" look that some of the more volumizing mascaras do. It washes off easily with soap and water and a tube can last me a full 3 months.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.