Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

For a drugstore makeup I really enjoy cover girl. I purchased a foundation and I absolutely love it for the price! Will purchase again
Susan C.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH

I began using CoverGirl products when I was 15. 37 years later I still use them. I've tried other foundations but they never react well with my skin.
CoverGirl stays fresh, and lasts. I get a lot of compliments on my complexion when wearing my CoverGirl.
Kat A.
Kat A.
Bat Cave, NC

I do like covergirl makeup, but it can be a little pricey. I usually only buy it when it is on sale. Honestly I'd rather either spend the big bucks for a nicer quality event makeup or just purchase the cheapy makeup for every day use.
Susana A.
Susana A.

I like its smell, texture, emapaque, I almost do not use this mark, but some like it, it is very famous and I would like to use it more
Susan R.
Susan R.
Wilmington, NC

I've been using covergirl eyeshadow for most of my life. They're reasonably priced and can be picked up at most any store, which is really convenient. I like the fact that the color palettescheme make it easy to match up your "look" without having to purchase multiple single colors.
Triniece M.
Triniece M.
Katy, TX

great over the counter department store products. Works well on any skin tone and awesome coverage. It lasts all day!
Logan T.
Logan T.
Memphis, TN

Eh, most things from this brand don't float my boat. Their probably are some good things, I just don't find myself excited about any of their products.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA

They have a lot of good mascara options and all their other products are pretty solid at a price that's hard to beat a safe bet for drug store products
Erin F.
Erin F.
Apex, NC

Love their 24 hour lip stain. Only complaint is that it can get a bit clumpy and wears away near the inner part of the lips after eating or drinking which leaves a "lip liner " look behind
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

I have used covergirl in the past and I did not like as much as I like the products I use now. Covergirl have great products and my mom still uses them but I feel like the foundation just didn't do much for my skin. Still a good price and I would still recommend to someone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.