BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI
Covergirl was the first makeup brand I tried as a younger. It's one of my go-to's for any kinds of product. Currently I'm using their fiberlash mascara! I love it works way better than the expensive stuff that I buy with fibers!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA
I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
Marisabel G.
Marisabel G.
No todos sus productos son tan buenos como lo describen. Algunas mascaras de pestañas no me gustan pues no las risa ni las alarga como prometen. al contrario de su polvo compacto Stay ready georgeous que me encanta! Las verdad compraría sus productos en un lugar donde los pueda probar y devolver si me decepcionan
Kate C.
Kate C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great- high quality products, great selection. love their line of clean foundations great color selection
Maranda R.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
I have been using covergirl since i started wearing make up back in middle school and its always been good. Not great and out of this world but gets the job done and is well priced. Personally i love their eyeliners. I used to wear their foundations but I have since stopped using foundation in general and use powder now but when i did wear foundation theirs was always true to color and lasted most of the day.
A marca trais muitas coisas boas, coisas que se aderiram bem com a minha pele , gostei muito e recomemdo os produtos
Elena M.
Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love cover girls face makeup. Weather its foundation or bronzer all of it is just amazing
Monica R.
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY
Cover Girl is my go to when their competitor is out of stock of something I regularly use. I like their mascaras the best. They have great concealers also. Their pricing is great for mothers with children, and I recommend it to pretty much everyone when I see them shopping in that isle.
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
I prefer to use their mascara because I like the brushes that I need for length and they are very reasonably priced They also carry a wide variety
Karina L.
Karina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a brand very accesible and affordable and for some basic products its pretth good still need to check out some new products from them
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.