Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl is an amazing brand ! I love the fact that they have a male cover girl it's expiring and definitely a boost of confidence! I purchase a lot of stuff from here because very thing is amazing I recommend a lot of people to try it out
Layla R.
Layla R.

Great go-to brand. I love the powders and lipsticks. I use lots of the eye shadows. Affordable!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE

Love the products. Affordable. Easy to find. Great selection. Great for all skin types.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.

Covergirl's mascaras and pressed powders have been a makeup staple of mine for years. Their products are tried and true.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL

Its a great drugstore brand. Very affordable and great for anyone starting out with makeup. I have quite a few of their lipsticks. they are my my go to for simple looks.
Authentyka P.
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic

Yo prefiero los esmaltes O.P.I., easy etc me gusta tener mis uñas bien arregladas con un esmalte de buena calidad y a la moda
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA

decent drugstore brand with easy to afford products for the average consumer. They still have one of my favorite mascaras the fiberlash so I keep coming back for it. I don't really care for their eyeshadows but lipsticks and mascara are still done really well.
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA

Covergirl is your everyday natural makeup, make you look effortless and flawless with out the price tag
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Eastaboga, AL

Could work on making products fragrance free especially the powder but the quality of makeup is outstanding
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

Quality has always been nice with cover girl! I love that cover girl is always priced well too
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.