BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Kenton, OH
Went to walmart in my town looking for mascara. Of course there are many brands but I wanted to try covergirl, so I got the flamed out water resistant mascara! It is amazing!
Renee K.
Renee K.
Leitchfield , Ky
I love usen cover girl products.They smells good and they wonk wonderful. I buy it at walmart. It is always a easy product to find.
francys v.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
tiene buenos productos , lo lapices y labiales son muy buenos prácticos para cargar en la bolsa, no son pegajosos
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Winchester, KY
I've used covergirl foundation ever since I started wearing makeup! I love that it's so easy to find my number each time I need to buy, and it's always affordable!
De'Jah J.
De'Jah J.
Raleigh, NC
I used the finishing powder. It matched my skin tone perfectly and it gave me an everlasting finish. I didn't look dry or fake.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Dixon, IL
I really enjoy Covergirl products! I have tried foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow. Have never been let down. Foundation can be a little pricey, but most any brand is! Worth a shot if you have never tried it!
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this. I have been using it for 2 decades. They keep their colors fresh and up to date. They are tried and true and budget-friendly.
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't really found anything that I'm overly in love with from this line. It's honestly not really a go to for me. I'm always willing to try something new however.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brand for a lower price. I buy mine at either Target or Ulta but this brand is available at most drug stores too. Foundation and powders are typically fairly easy to match to your skin tone. I'd buy again when I'm looking for budget friendly makeup
Jaci Q.
Jaci Q.
I only use the eye shadow but have only used the same ones but I like them and will continue to use it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.