Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
excelentes productos no dan alergias y tienen excelente presentación los recomiendo los pueden usar.
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Orrville

Excellent..I always use this product it's wonderful on my face and sling...
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA

A quality brand that I can depend on. Mascara and foundation are my two go tos with Covergirl. It is average priced but far outcompetes it's competitors. Something for everyone I'd say. Buy at any local super market.
chaka R.
chaka R.
Winston Salem, NC

Lobe covergirl. The shades of nail polish are incrediable. There are so many shades to choose from. Anything covergirl I love.I don't get to shoo there often but when I can Its a treat. The products are of great quality. I would shop there again
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Greenville, SC

Covergirl is my go to product for all mascaras. They offer different varieties to meet all your lash needs. Many of the mascaras are inexpensive. One thing I don't like is it doesn't seem to last long. My favorite mascara is the LashBlast super size.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Brighton, MA

I'm always happy with my cover girl products. Affordable yet good quality. I like that they are also found everywhere, so I don't have to go to an expensive specialty shop to find these products.
michele h.
michele h.
Tallmadge, OH

love their blush. I have Rose and it's a nice pink color. I love the brush it comes with as well. very affordable.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana , Ca

Love the new cover girl line! Covergirl has really great affordable and great quality products
summer y.
summer y.
Milner, GA

Cover-girl is a fantastic Beauty brand no matter what people say although there is room for improvement. Alot of people complain about the brushes and applicators that belong to and come with the beauty and makeup brand. There are alot of faulty makeup brands but Cover-girl never fails to let you down
Jo E.
Jo E.
Edmonton

They have great products and great variety! I would highly recommend trying cover girl! Great quality!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.