Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Clover, SC

I have used this for years. It's not as expensive as other brands but it works great . I will continue to buy this as long as they keep price affordable
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY

I use there eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow ... I like all their products and they are not super over priced plus you can often find sales and coupons ... eye liner last majority of the day, sometimes I'll re add to crisp and brighter the lines ... eye shadow pending color last all day as well.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA

Another company that never stands out to me. They sell the same cheaply made products for more than they are worth at drug stores. If you want to save money I reccomend ELF. Cheaper and better. ABsolutly do not use the tools buy cover girl. Hair everywhere
Julissa C.
Julissa C.

They have a good quality in their products, for example i'm inlove with the foundation "3 in 1" but it's so dificult found them in my City
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Berkeley Springs, WV

I love so many of their products. They work great and are cheaper for us middle class folk. I recommend them to everyone. My favorite so far
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Trenton, Ontario

I love Covergirl products. I really enjoy their collaboration with Katy Perry, the lipstick colours are beautiful and I enjoy the mascara as well.
Megan F.
Megan F.

CoverGirl as a brand has always been my go to. Great product for a great price. The covergirl liquid foundation works great and has many different colours to choose from.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Brandenburg

I use covergirl mascara! It works wonders for me, no clumping! And it's affordable!! You can find covergirl products almost anywhere.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
La Porte City, IA

I use covergirl concealer and I'm not a huge fan of it but it works pretty well. I would buy a better concealer but this one is decently priced.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.