BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara16 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Flawless, just have a hard time matching my skin ton, beautiful product and makes everything look smooth.
Taylor W.
Linwood, MI
Every mascara i try out ive always liked. Non clumpy for a great price. Covergirl is on top of coming out with the hottest and newest thing.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI
Overall covergirl products are good at least the ones I've tried, I am a fan of the last blast mascara for very dark long lashes
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
I have a love/hate relationship with Covergirl products. Some of the products are great and some aren't. A lot of the products particularly the foundation and concealer to me doesn't have that good of coverage for me. Not to mention the price which is a bit much for some of the products and the quality.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Covergirl is always great! It's affordable. Does the job. Nothing you don't need and everything you do. It's my go to makeup for everything.
Anna H.
I've used Covergirl for years. Good products at a great price. A dependable "drug store brand"
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Love using the covergirl eyeliner the packaging is good it has a smudged and its waterproof the eyeliner doesn't smear I like it because you don't have to sharpen the eyeliner just twist.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Cover girl is likely my favorite "drugstore" brand. I'm really loving the Katy Kat matte lipsticks that recently came out. Their mascaras are really great and I enjoy their powders too. It's very good quality for a decent price that is available everywhere.
Melanie K.
Appleton, WI
Excellent products. good coverage in foundations. Great color palate, always a go to brand.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Cover girl is absolutely amazing! My skin is oily and dry plus super sensitive and their products do not dry out or causes any redness or break outs. Quality is amazing. It's well worth price but it's better when they have sell
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.