Add a Photo
Corin M.
Corin M.
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Covergirl brand has been in my life for as long as I can remember. I love almost all of their products and they are just as good, if not better, than some of the high end beauty brands.
Nicollette S.
Nicollette S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't use Covergirl that often because they test on animals and I prefer to use brands that are animal cruelty free.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Wycombe, PA
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl makeup if affordable and accessible! Whenever I need something in a pinch or want to try something new I just run to cvs and grab some cover girl! The make up does not always last all day but I am usually satisfied.
Ilana T.
Ilana T.
Long Beach, CA
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my new kitty purry covergirl lipstick in cosmo kitty. The color is very trendy, light purple. However, when the color fades it darkens as well.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Brook, IN
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:16 a.m.
Love cover girl!
Such a great product. I love my cover girl powder, there are little sparkles mixed in, not to over bearing though, just enough to get a little shimmer to your face.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Saugus, MA
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl. It is very fresh without leaving too much damage and there is plenty to choose from.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 2 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Regina F.
Regina F.
Sallisaw, OK
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been a covergirl user since I first started wearing makeup. Their prices are affordable to everyone's wallet. Covergirl has made changes over the years but you can still get your color. My favorite purchase has been the blushes.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lots of producys to choose from at decent prices. They work exactly like they advertise and they dont cost an arm and a leg. This is one of my go to brands
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.