BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lover the cover girl line of lipstick and gloss. It's not too expensive but does the job. It lasts a descent amount of time.
MAyra R.
MAyra R.
Mission, TX
Cover girl has always been there for me since I was in my teens.... I have used this brand since the early 90s when I started using makeup and it is a beautiful brand you can trust ūüėć
Isuane M.
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan mucho sus labiales, aunque no es de mis marcas favoritas. Sin embargo, tengo que admitir que es de buenísima calidad.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a brand I have to say, they have incredible commercials.I like your make-up line, they are products with a very good price, affordable, incredible lips line, and mascara for eyelashes,Their products usually have very good presentation.
Savahanna K.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a few different covergirl products. My favorite is the liquid foundation it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Heather H.
Heather H.
I adore Covergirl mascara. I really love the Clump Crusher mascara right now, It separates my lashes beautifully and adds so much length. The bright green tube makes it easy for me to find it and draws my eye to it, and the wand itself makes it easy to go with the curve of my lashes. Will always buy again.
Keyla R.
Keyla R.
Orlando, FL
I love most of the cover girl products specially their mascaras! You can never go wrong with mascara!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products. Fun brand. Inclusive and full of diversity. Love the colors and feel of the products.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Covergirl is okay as a brand. I never find much I like from them besides mascara.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Love cover girl. Amazing stuff. Great employees. Love everything about it definitely.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.