BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Goodland, IN
I've used everything covergirl, from foundation to eyeliner. The products are very affordable.
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Love the foundation, I use the liquid clean matte and it has great coverage and lasts all day!
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Fulda, IN
Are use cover girl from time to time. I am satisfied with their products. They have a large selection of different shades. Which I enjoy
Liz E.
Liz E.
Potsdam, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the mascara! Long lasting and gives my lashes volume. The price & quality are great.
kathy c.
kathy c.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this make up brand.. it's her unique and I love there Lip gloss and there mascara
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Until the voxbox I had never tried their mascara. I was hesitant to try new ones because I'm always afraid I wont like it and be stuck with it. But the new lashbash is awesome. Love the wand, application, product, how it looks, easy to take off at the end of the day
Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.
Brownsville, TX
Cover girl has always been my favorite choice in foundation and powder products. Have used it for years and have tried bigger name brand products that aren't as good as my cover girl products.
Necy J.
Necy J.
Humble, TX
Cool brand. No problems. Works nicely for me. Smooth application. Nice affordable products.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jackson, OH
I have always been a fan of covergirl makeup since I've been a teen. Great coverage for your face no matter the skin type you have. It's great it comes in liquid or powder and even has great concealer too.
Ally K.
Ally K.
Carterville, IL
I have used certain products from Covergirl when I am out of my normal go to products. I do like their eyeliners and mascara almost as much as the higher priced brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.