Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Christine S.
Christine S.
Front Royal, VA
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always loved cover girl! Trustworthy and clean feeling! I let my girls grow up playing with covergirl make up! They have the best lipstick too!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've worn this products for years I love their cream dark blue foundation is amazing when you wear it with the light blue powder foundation over it gives GREAT COVERAGE! MUST TRY.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Hollister, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am currently using the illuminous foundation.. I love the sheen it gives me but I wished it was full coverage and long wearing. The price is perfect but I'd love it to wear longer
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Jan. 10, 2017, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a good makeup brand for my type of skin. I always buy cover girl mascaras such as lash last and clump crusher.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Jan. 11, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the lip sticks and mascara they last all day you don't have to bother putting some all day
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Rotterdam, NY
Dec. 31, 2016, 4:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my least favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products I find lower quality than others. Yet, their mascara is the best! I have tried many other drugstore and expensive brands but I always come back to easy breezy Cover Girl for my mascara needs. Their mascara brushes allow it to go on thick enough that it does not look stringy but not so thick that it clumps. Otherwise their foundations and lipsticks leave something desired and I would recommend looking elsewhere for those.
jen A.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirls don't cry after their faces are made. AHAH I love their products they promote some of the greatest people I am in love.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I love covergirl and all of the products. It can really improve your skin as well. Would not use another brand.
Genesis T.
Genesis T.
Orange City, IA
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the few makeup lines that have my color where i live!! Love the products. I mainly use the foundation and powder.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Sad to find out COVERGIRL tests on animals! :< This product was good, fair price and did not irritate skin. Room for improvement? yes. Stop testing on bunnies :(. Pros- wide selection of makeup for all skin types. Sadly i wont be shopping here again
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.