Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR

I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

Not a huge cover girl fan but some of there stuff is better than high end makeup
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
El Centro, CA

Cover girl so lashy mascara is my favorite it is amazing. I also love the cover girl loose powders. It is such an economical brand.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Brandon, MS

I love covergirl mascara it the only ones I like so far i tend to stick to what i like and cover girl is my go to i will be trying other products from them soon
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

CG is one of the first brands of makeup I ever started using. Their foundation and powder was a staple in my teenaged makeup bag. The newer stuff has kept up with the times and their products definitely rival some of the more expensive options or allow for a more affordable option for those of us who can't spend a ton of money on makeup.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.

My favorite product from Covergirl is one of their pressed powders, it works as the best contour shade I have ever used.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Owensboro, KY

It's a timeless classic. Covergirl will never go out of style. Never ever ever ever ever.
LaJeana C.
LaJeana C.
Cabot, AR

Covergirl's Trublend Mineral Powder gives my makeup a flawless finish, everyday. Over foundation and full makeup or over a little eyemakeup for a casual day, it's always perfect finish.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV

I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
jose m.
jose m.

covergirl has really nice products and they ae worth it makes your skin soft and your face will never look bad with covergirl makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.