Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Andreina N.
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida

I just love it. I star todo used when my doctor recomend this. And was pure magic, the foundation have coverage that feels and looks feesh. This helps you with the oily complexions.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Eastaboga, AL

Could work on making products fragrance free especially the powder but the quality of makeup is outstanding
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA

Most cover girl products make me break out. Not a fan whatsoever. I highly recommend not using if you have very sensitive skin. It's also. Very hard for me to find a foundation to match my skin tone because they are all so yellow.
Diana S.
Diana S.

Best brand to use really recommend! With just one time you will see the results and see that its amazing!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT

I have used eye-shadow and love them. I don't always wear eye-shadow but the colors I have found I really enjoy.
Jami Lynn C.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL

Great lipstick. Affordable price and long lasting wear. Color selection is great too.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Vicksburg, MS

Love covergirl and all of the options they have to offer! I use more of the eye shadow, foundation and powder than anything else that covergirl has to offer! I love all of the color options!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

Not too bad I used the big orange mascara thruout high school! I like that it does give the lashes a good lift and length!
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver, PA

I have always used covergirl foundation. It's afforadable and reliable!!! Love that they have so many colors of skin tones to chose from!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl is an amazing brand ! I love the fact that they have a male cover girl it's expiring and definitely a boost of confidence! I purchase a lot of stuff from here because very thing is amazing I recommend a lot of people to try it out
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.