COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Anoka, MN
I love covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow trio, gives just the perfect amount of shimmer to make your eyes sparkle.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Midland, TX
Love there concealer great coverage,works great on my dark circles,I highly recommend it!
Betty A.
Betty A.
I have a palette from cover girl and I love it it has all natural colors for a regular day use
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI
Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX
I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Covergirl is my first goto brand for almost all of my makeup needs, it's what I started out using, many moons ago and i still love it!!!
Callie M.
Callie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl has many nice and affordable options that are easy to find and purchase.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Cover girl used to be my favorite brand but I feel like it hasn't been stepping up their game like some other make up brands have. I think there's lots of room for improvement. But I'm not completely ruling out the company.
Casey L.
Casey L.
The matte BB Cream is my holy grail foundation. I love this stuff set with a Rimmel powder. Looks like dkin and it's never cakey.
Gennie E.
Gennie E.
Matheny, WV
I use the cover girl foundation and compressed powders.. I have real sensitive skin and cover girl is one of few that works for me .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.