Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Kokomo, IN

i love the large variety that covergirl offers. and the fact that they have my shade is a bonus. Covergirl has my go to foundation and face powder.
I do wish that they came with brushes instead of puffs though. I would reccomed cover girl to plenty of people
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, KY

I've had a few experiences with different covergirl mascaras. Some of those experiences were better than others, but I've never purchased a Covergirl mascara that I felt was worth the money I spent on it. My eyelashes aren't worth $10 when they look the same if I use a $3 elf mascara.
Dariela P.
Dariela P.

Love this brand I've used it since I was in high school it's a trusted brand and it is inexpensive
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC

Covergirl products are decent, though they aren't as high quality as the products I prefer. I do like to use their nail polishes and lipsticks/glosses. I also like their pressed powders and blushes. I'm not fond of the eyeshadows, as they aren't highly pigmented. I am also not a big fan of the mascaras or the foundations. However, these products are very affordable.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS

My favorite Covergirl products are their mascaras. They aren't terribly expensive, which is great.Out of all the brands of mascara I have tried so far, Covergirl has been my favorite.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

The clean matte foundation is the best thing ever. I just love how it conceals my pimples and covers my other imperfections perfectly
Julie B.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA

Covergirl has amazing quality products for good prices and the only drugstore matte foundation that didn't cake or severely dry my face. Not to mention their waterproof liner and mascara is truly waterproof and longer lasting than any comparable brands.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Memphis

I love all of their mascara and eyeliner. I have never have a bad night when I'm wearing cover girl!!!
Aleksandra T.
Aleksandra T.

I love covergirl i shop there all the time you can say im a beauty addict such great products and i cant wait to get a box from them
Maddy E.
Maddy E.

Love covergirl products! I use their foundations and it is the only foundation the works for my sensitive skin! I only buy my foundation from covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.