Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

Not a huge cover girl fan but some of there stuff is better than high end makeup
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Marion, OH

Love CoverGirl brand, have been using it for many years! Will continue to use it. No issues with this brand.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Gonzales, LA

their makeup is great and not expensive! their mascaras are my favorite but it comes off during the day so you would need to reapply, great quality! i love their eyeshadows as well! i would recommend shopping here
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Owensboro, KY

It's a timeless classic. Covergirl will never go out of style. Never ever ever ever ever.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV

I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
Marian H.
Marian H.
Miami

The best brand on mascaras your eyelashes will be espectacular with them. A mascara which brings two Brushes and super black color. Best quality of máscaras and also y like the powder. I recommend it!
Ana S.
Ana S.

Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks.
Haydee B.
Haydee B.
Beeville, TX

I love all the products of cover girl! But my one to go is their powder. I have tried other brands but they don't compare to cover girl. Its easy to use and it last a long time. My power works perfect and it looks natural on my face. I definitely recommend cover girl!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA

I like some products from this brand, I haven't tried too much for their foundations. I will say they have one of my favorite Mascaras the Super Sizer. I also love their foundation/setting powder that they made when they teamed up with OLAY. I love it to set my make up because it is just the right consistently. I enjoy there blushes especially the three pans one, I love to contour with them. You can find something for your self for sure with this brand. I am not overly in love with there eye shadow formula but that is a personal product for each individual.
Tayla W.
Tayla W.

Honestly I don't know if I've ever found anything that I like from this brand. However their matte bb cream isn't horrible. Just ok I guess
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.