Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Generally speaking, COVERGIRL is great value for the price! It's not fair to compare it to product selling at four times the cost, so my five stars is for the price and compared to the competition within the price range. They sell a wide range of makeup and beauty product.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl

Una de mis marcas favoritas! Me gusta mucho esta marca sinceramente todo lo que tiene es buenisimo
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Greensboro, NC

I have used Covergirl since I was allowed to wear make-up. I have always liked their pressed powder. The prices have always been very affordable for any budget. The quality is really good as well. Definitely recommend Covergirl!
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Lagrange, OH

Covergirl has been a tried and true beauty brand since I can remember. While their products are not top notch, they are a great value and are wonderful for someone who does not wear much makeup or is just starting to. I like these products for the affordability and the ease of accessibility.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME

I have a bunch of their eyeshadows, mascara, and I love the quality and the drugstore prices!!!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Love this brand!!!! It lasts a long time and the make up doesn't clump like other brands.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ore City, TX

I use covergirl everyday for one of my makeup products and it never gets old.
Julissa W.
Julissa W.

This line is pretty good for the price and they have a range of products to chose from with different color choices to find.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Spokane, WA

I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Audra S.
Audra S.
Five Points, AL

I love your cat eye mascara it makes my eyes really pop and look great and makes my make up really come together
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.