BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I have loved cover girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. Their lash blast mascara is my absolute favorite.
Ashley A.
Very good product. Wish it was not so high on prices compared to others. Good brand though
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
I love it. I love how they do commercials. I love the products. I love the variety. I can find them at any drug store and fit them into my budget. I love their mascaras. They are able to get good quality products at a cheap enough price that anyone can get them.
Aili R.
I enjoy using Cover Girl mascara for work and day wear. It's light weight and water proof. I would not recommend for night wear as it's not as bold as some other brands. Otherwise it's excellent as it does not clump.
Shannon B.
Anoka, MN
I love covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow trio, gives just the perfect amount of shimmer to make your eyes sparkle.
Veronica P.
Covergirl is okay. It's a fall back drugstore brand that I'll buy in a pinch as a backup item. I haven't found any of their products that I love and will rebuy regularly but they never make me breakout.
Allison B.
Florence , AL
I never really used #Covergirl until I got the #Covergirl #Voxbox and I am now hooked! GHANK YOU SO MICH #INFLUENSTER AMD #COVERGIRL!
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I definitely enjoy using cover girl make-up. I love basically everything about cover girl. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
O love my covergirl foundation and blushes and mascara. I love there products very much
SALLY M.
Not a fan of cover girl noticed their products goes bad faster than most it's a great product for young preteen who are just learning to play with make up have not found the right item from cover girl that I am satisfied with you can get it at any drugstore or Walmart
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.