Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Allyssa L.
Allyssa L.
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I LOVE Covergirl products! I always find myself going and repurchasing products from them!
jen A.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirls don't cry after their faces are made. AHAH I love their products they promote some of the greatest people I am in love.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
Dec. 30, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl. Mostly only make up i use. Really like the coverup. Feels amazing on my skin
Megan S.
Megan S.
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the very first brands I ever bought makeup from. Not one of my favorites anymore just because the quality isn't great, but still good!
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used covergirl for as long as I have been doing makeup. It's honestly probably the first one I ever did use. Great drugstore brand ! Good for the price! I love the new cover girl Ana the path they've chosen!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I love covergirl and all of the products. It can really improve your skin as well. Would not use another brand.
Genesis T.
Genesis T.
Orange City, IA
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the few makeup lines that have my color where i live!! Love the products. I mainly use the foundation and powder.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Calhoun, GA
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have purchased Covergirl for years. I don't have a lot of money to spend on higher item products that are popular. But, I find their products are just the same. I recommend lash blast and their concealer. I have oily skin, so I choose the trublend products for my skin.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Sad to find out COVERGIRL tests on animals! :< This product was good, fair price and did not irritate skin. Room for improvement? yes. Stop testing on bunnies :(. Pros- wide selection of makeup for all skin types. Sadly i wont be shopping here again
Emily H.
Emily H.
Clermont, FL
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the translucent powder..loose or packed, doesn't matter to me. I however have a hard time choosing a foundation color that doesn't make me look orange :/
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.