BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
cover girl is another good competitor in the makeup market, they have affordable brushes, small palettes &&' lipsticks of any kind. i rarely use it but i like it it feels smooth &&' rich on your skin
member-bd5daf37c
member-bd5daf37c
San Mateo, CA
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
Cover girl is a go to brand for me. I've never had any issues with any of their products. They are always exactly what I am looking for and fairly affordable! I would recommend them to anyone!
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how covergirl has so much to choose from. My all time favorite foundation from them is the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. I recommended to so many people when i found it and it is wtill one of my top fav foundations.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
They have some many stuff that I like. I go to the CVS store to but there products. I like shopping there for there stuff. They have affordable and expensive stuff. They have great product. I will shop there again.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Geneseo, IL
I have always had the best experience with their products. I have an oily complexion and theiron products do what they say they will do. From foundation to mascara tof lipstick it iseems all amazing.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is and always will be legendary. It constantly has new innovative products out for everyone. Its accessible at nearly every drug store and has wide variety of products. The only thing I'd suggest would be more color options for foundation.
Donya B.
Donya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
COVERGIRL has such a wide range of wonderful everyday products. I also love that as a company they are dedicated to diversity and acceptance.
debbie w.
debbie w.
covergirl is good make up love the bronzer it works great and good quality al different colors to pick from affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.