BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Damarys M.
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV
I've been buying cover girl products since I was very little. So yes I've been doing a lot of shopping. Everything you buy from cover girl is very affordable. The pros to cover girl would have to be that everything is very inexpensive. The pros would have to be that they need to come out with new products although the products they have now are amazing.I definitely would go back and do some more shopping because I love all their products and that's why I've been supporting them since I was very young.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh
Not my favorite brand but I haven't tried a lot of their products just foundation and it dried up very quickly
Flor V.
Flor V.
Council Bluffs, IA
Mascaras are good. Different ones to choose from. Foundations have good coverage and they are affordable
eliana j.
eliana j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great compact packed powder! I have two shades, a dark an a light for some light contouring.
Marie S.
Marie S.
I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is the best. I've been using it since I was a young teen and the quality is consistent. My favorite is the CoverGirl orange lash blast mascara - it's a classic staple. the best part? The prices of course! Affordable quality makeup that you can always find on sale!
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Love the foundation, I use the liquid clean matte and it has great coverage and lasts all day!
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Fulda, IN
Are use cover girl from time to time. I am satisfied with their products. They have a large selection of different shades. Which I enjoy
Liz E.
Liz E.
Potsdam, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the mascara! Long lasting and gives my lashes volume. The price & quality are great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.