Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Brandenburg

I use covergirl mascara! It works wonders for me, no clumping! And it's affordable!! You can find covergirl products almost anywhere.
Love the wide variety of products. I use their lose powder daily and love it. The "puff" it comes with works perfectly fine on my skin. Their long lasting lipstick actually lasts as well, but can be a little bit drying. Available at any drug stores!
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT

I live cover girl mascara, only kind I will use. I have tried alot to make my eyes pop and I get that without the spider lash look that I dislike
Heather S.
Heather S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL

Love Covergirl make for everyday wear. It doesn't break my face out or feel to heavy which is a huge plus for me. I always get compliments when I use the CLUMP CRUSHER EXTENSIONS LASH BLAST mascara.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shoals

CoverGirl's BB Cream is my go to in the mornings. It is light but the coverage is great.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.

Covergirl's mascaras and pressed powders have been a makeup staple of mine for years. Their products are tried and true.
Audra S.
Audra S.
Five Points, AL

I love your cat eye mascara it makes my eyes really pop and look great and makes my make up really come together
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sanford, NC

I have always used covergirl makeup!! Since I was a teenager it has been the best makeup!! They stand by their product
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

un nuevo lip gloss no tiene mucha pigmentacion pero si esta bien para utilizar encima de otro lipstick.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA

Im not a fam of this brand very much. I've tried thw foundations and powders but nothing worked for me. I really like the mascaras however. One of the top brands of mascar I will use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.