BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Noelle P.
Noelle P.
Good products, simple to use, good for beginners. Some are better than others, but i personally have no complaints.
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
Bellefontaine, OH
Love their mascara! I have tried a lot of different kinds, especially since mascara is the only thing I wear most days, and I always find myself returning to covergirl.
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never liked Covergirl. I think their products are cheap and low-quality. The only good thing I have to say about their company is that I like their original mascara. In my opinion, the lash blast mascara is the only product worth purchasing from this brand.
kayy n.
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD
cover girl is an amazing brand all there mascaras are amazing! aswell as there eye shadows! totally recommend
Asia G.
Asia G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girls concealer game is strong af...! I have major acne when I get stressed or anxiety so it's help to hind all my flaws
Dana P.
Dana P.
Heath springs, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable cosmetics and they always work well for me. I usually buy cover girl products.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Cover girl has some great products, they also have some eh products. I like most of their lip products as well as their mascaras. I'm not the biggest fan of their eye shadows. I do think that overall they bring a good product to the table.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Obsessed with their Tru blend blush! Marbled blush is gorgeous and they nailed it. Very pigmented which i didn't expect!
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good drugstore product and it really helps finish your make up if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Zoey C.
Zoey C.
Not one of my favorite drug store brands, but not a bad one. One of my favorite things from them is blush. Out of all the drugstore brands, I feel they have some of the best blushes!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.