BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
An okay makeup brand, I did like one of their foundations and the fact that they had formulas for oily or dry
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
covergirl is a good company. it has your basics. i love that they parterned with katy perry and zendaya.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Covergirl 12 hour lipstick is my favorite. It stays on for several hours. 12 hours may be pushing it though.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Norfolk, NE
Excellent products for excellent prices!! Their clean matte liquid foundation is my go-to foundation for full coverage.
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
South Bend, IN
I bought COVERGIRL'S QUEEN COLLECTION jumbo gloss balm a few weeks back. It has a nice medium neutral pink color. I love the way it looks on me, and it definitely smooths my lips out nice. But it does not last very long. I would say that i have to reapply every hour or so to keep the color showing up.
Donya B.
Donya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Diana B.
Diana B.
I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
I don't use them occasionally but they are great products.... I've used their foundations and concealers!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Kansas City, MO
Anytime I need a normal make up item, I always check covergirl at my local drugstore. Always great sales.
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida
Estos productos son fabulosos he tenido la oportunidad comprar con anteriorida y son lo maximo costosos pero muy buenos
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.