BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley A.
Very good product. Wish it was not so high on prices compared to others. Good brand though
Mariah B.
Geneseo, IL
I have always had the best experience with their products. I have an oily complexion and theiron products do what they say they will do. From foundation to mascara tof lipstick it iseems all amazing.
Aili R.
I enjoy using Cover Girl mascara for work and day wear. It's light weight and water proof. I would not recommend for night wear as it's not as bold as some other brands. Otherwise it's excellent as it does not clump.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA
I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Veronica P.
Covergirl is okay. It's a fall back drugstore brand that I'll buy in a pinch as a backup item. I haven't found any of their products that I love and will rebuy regularly but they never make me breakout.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Beautiful cover girl I love Cover Girl love the darker skin tones Shades that they have on their makeup love their eyeliner while their primary no complaints I love it
Nancy C.
One of the best drug store makeup manufacturers out there.
So affordable, most products are long lasting and large variety of shades, products and styles.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI
I use a lot of cover girl products. I love the powder foundations. I have used several kinds of products from eye shadow to mascara. I recommend any cover girl products.
SALLY M.
Not a fan of cover girl noticed their products goes bad faster than most it's a great product for young preteen who are just learning to play with make up have not found the right item from cover girl that I am satisfied with you can get it at any drugstore or Walmart
Samantha B.
Most of their products are really great. So many eye shadow varieties and really good quality for the price
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.