COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Covergirl is the first makeup brand that i have ever purchased. Still a staple in my arsenal. I love the foundation shades that do range into the deep dark shades. They are great with pigmentation and quality. Still my favorite line of mascaras because they do not burn or irritate my eyes.
Tierney O.
Tierney O.
Racine, WI

Decent quality makeup. One of the best drugstore brands. I would recommend their mascarras, they're very good quality.
Kaitie P.
Kaitie P.
Monroeville, OH

Cover girl is great for all ages and works really well. You can always find these products at every store and they are low prices as well.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

I've been using cover girl products for well over fifteen years. They are reliable, cheap, and work pretty well. I especially like their eye shadow palates where you can get 2-3 coordinating colors in one small palate
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

I lover the cover girl line of lipstick and gloss. It's not too expensive but does the job. It lasts a descent amount of time.
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC

Covergirl has very great makeup! But the last product I bought was The Super Sizer in waterproof! This mascara makes my eye lashes look perfect! The only thing I do not like, is that I have to scrub at my eye lashes to get this mascara off. If I was going to recommend this, I would buy the NON-waterproof!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ

Clean matte foundation is one of my favorite drug store foundations. i have used this line of the classic foundation since I was very young.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Weirton, WV

Cover girl is my go to make up for eye shadow and blush because of their price and quality. I use the same shades often and am very satisfied with them. I especially like the 4-color eye shadow compacts. The color combinations are very appealing.
Dovana F.
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX

When I first used cover it was a foundation I hardly didn't like it because it always came out cakey and too oily.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Snow Hill, NC

I use the age defying foundation love it great coverage and it doesn't settle in fine lines.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.