Add a Photo
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am giving Covergirl 3stars because I haven't really seen anything specially new with their products. I have tried several products and I have some in my makeup collection but I always look over Covergirl and reached for something else. Not the worst product but not the best. I say Cover girl need to step it up a little cause all these makeup companies are ahead of the game.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have very sensitive skin and eyes! Covergirl is the only brand that doesn't break my skin out our make my eyes water
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl!!! The super sizer mascara is the best! I used the covergirl outlast foundation for years and went through 4 bottles. The coverage is amazing and the finish is flawless. The price is also right
mariluz e.
mariluz e.
Doral, FL
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Bueno el producto que más uso de esta línea, es la base Clean Oil control anti-Luisance 555 software honey. Me gusta mucho esta base porque ayuda mucho a controlar el brillo de la cara y también te ayuda a no verte muy grasosa ya que ese es mi problema más común y me gusta mucho más por el acabado mate que deja en la piel.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very high quality products for a decent price . Great reputation for making great products. It's a brand that people know and love.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee tr, TN
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good brand especially for the price. They don't always have shades with pink undertones so
I often with their lack of variety. Overall this is a great brand to use everyday!
Dani N.
Dani N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's okay! I used one of their foundations and it oxidized too much on me. I haven't tried anything else from them though.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Simpsonville, SC
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is one of the amazing brands you can find at the drug store. Although some of their powders and eye shadows can be a little chalky they are still an amazing brand overall. COVERGIRL is very affordable and still gives you beautiful looks.
Misty J.
Misty J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 9, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
So lashy mascara is amazing for length, volume , and coating all my sparse non existent lashes. The wand is very intimidating but it is where the magic is.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
GOOD AFFORDABLE BRAND. BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOM USED IT!!! I LIKE A FEW MASCARAS FROM THEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.