Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
Boone, NC

Cover girl mascara is great however their concealer and foundation turns my face orange.
The eye liner smudges too much on my eyes and runs. I used to wear their eye shadow but now I use another brand that stays a bit longer
Anna T.
Anna T.

I've never had a problem in with any cosmetics I've purchased from this brand. Reasonable prices and good quality.
Charity H.
Charity H.
Owensboro, KY

Its a little pricey but the quality is good. My shade that I need is always in stock. There are a lot of different options to choose from in foundation, eyeliner and eye shades
Sue P.
Sue P.
Billerica, MA

5 star for me. The cover girl true match . Gives me a beautiful skin shade for even in the winter. It blends evenly and smoothly. No creasing . It's not oily I love it
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA

Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

For a drugstore makeup I really enjoy cover girl. I purchased a foundation and I absolutely love it for the price! Will purchase again
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY

Covergirl is a really great brand of makeup to use. There are plenty of different products by them to choose from. Also their products are not only affordable but quality.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Milford, OH

All their mascaras were amazing but my holy gr
ial is the cover girl super sizer. This gives me the most beautiful long voluminous lashes ever. Love! Love! Love!
Martha V.
Martha V.

Cover girl Lip Perfection!
It's so soft and it doesn't feel sticky on my lips. The colors are great. It was a present from my boyfriend oddly enough he chose an awesome color.... this product is to die for!
Amber L.
Amber L.

Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.