Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx, NY

As strange as it may seem, I love their "Roses" palette and their "Nudes" palette because they both have my favorite highlight shade which is "Champagne". It's an "in your face" type of shade. The rest of the shades on each palette are amazing and so smooth.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

I've found myself always looking at cover girl makeup so I finally decided I wanted this eye shadow so bad and it was perfect for my eye color it was set for the color of your eyes and I immediately fell in love and have now tried lots of cover girl products
Madison O.
Madison O.
Peterborough

Covergirl has great products if you looking for makeup or other skin products. Long lasting and great colours for foundation, eye shadows, lip colours etc. Commercials are fun to watch, drawing in customers to their products. Can be purchased at most stores.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Potomac, MD

Really nice company. I love getting behind the new CoverGirls (Ellen, etc.). They are also inclusive with the male CoverGirl (who is a makeup wizard to be quite honest. Like damn!). Good quality makeup that does not irritate the skin. I would recommend this.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY

Cover girl last blush mascara is AMAZING! Lash blast coats and lengthens my lashes so well and the best part about it is that the product like all cover girl products is affordable and they are worth the money that you spend. Great quality for a great price.
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.

Is an excellent brand, all the products that I have tried of this have left me in love, their eyeliners are incredible I love them .. My friends love this product line ...<3<3I would love to keep trying on all your products.. I love buying all your products.
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT

I used to use their make up line and when I did I loved it. The powder cover ups are so good at hiding my small blemishes and I don't have to cake a lot on and that is important to me. I like to have my face look natural and this make up line did it for me!!
Analiese R.
Analiese R.

I do enjoy using cover girl products, however I have found other products that are of better quality. Cover girl products can be bought at your local department stores, including Walmart. They are not very expensive. I would somewhat recommend shopping here.
Shel W.
Shel W.
Hagerstown, MD

I love CoverGirl make up and products. I admit that I try any and all brands but I have never met a CG product that I didn't like. They have good quality products and are not usually too expensive, so that you can afford to try different colors and versions.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Elon, NC

When looking for basic makeup that gets the job done, I always turn to covergirl. It is affordable and can be used for day to day use no problem. The only problem I have is that it tends to melt away and smudge throughout the day unlike more expensive makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.