Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT

Overall, I love Covergirl. They have wonderful campaigns and great products. I only give them a lower score because their products are fairly comedogenic, and contribute to my skin problems. If they would improve this, I would exclusively shop Covergirl.
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ

I've been using covergirl for well over a decade. I do not use their cover up as much as I used to because I breakout easily but their mascara is usually my go to product. I trust a name like covergirl because it's a great company and I highly recommend.
michele m.
michele m.
Patchogue, NY

I grew as a teenager using Covergirl products, I loved them then and I love them now. They are affordable. You can always find them on sale and there is always a coupon somewhere in Sunday''s newspaper. Definitely will continue to use Covergirl products.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH

I use covergirl every day for my makeup whether it be eye shadow or mascara and they are by far my favorite.  I could not go a day without using either!  Pros of the eyeshadow are that it sticks and i don't have to worry about it coming off during the day!
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.

Love using their mascaras and eyeliners. Lasts a long time and always looks amazing. I would use their blush etc.. however I guess my face has too much oil for it to stay on properly throughout the day. Other than that eyeliners and mascaras are amazing!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Canton, OH

Covergirl used to be my go to brand. However, I have moved away from a lot of their products in the last couple years. The one thing I still really love is their Outlast lipstick. That stuff stays on forever, and I have not found one that I like better.
Sam D.
Sam D.
Elyria, OH

My go to for all my makeup needs. Have always loved the light coverage of their liquid & powder foundations. Their eyeshadows are always gorgeous colors and stay in place and vibrate through the day. Probably will always use this as my all over makeup!!
Hanna B.
Hanna B.

Really love their mascara. Always looking for it in stores, the one in the red tube! Becoming hard to find. I have used their products on and off for forever. I enjoy the products, and recommend them to friends. Yes will shop them again, today actually!
Aeriell L.
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA

I love cover girl because its a good product and great price. Its a great quality for some of the items and at a very good price. some of the products could be cheaper and better quality. I get this product a lot when buying makeup its one of my go tos.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Vancouver, WA

Meh it is a hit or miss with them. I used them when I was in high school, and I thought well now that its 20 years later maybe they have come out with better stuff... Newp. Still just as hit and miss as it always has been. Never change there covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.