Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Sam D.
Sam D.
Elyria, OH

My go to for all my makeup needs. Have always loved the light coverage of their liquid & powder foundations. Their eyeshadows are always gorgeous colors and stay in place and vibrate through the day. Probably will always use this as my all over makeup!!
Aeriell L.
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA

I love cover girl because its a good product and great price. Its a great quality for some of the items and at a very good price. some of the products could be cheaper and better quality. I get this product a lot when buying makeup its one of my go tos.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Canton, OH

Covergirl used to be my go to brand. However, I have moved away from a lot of their products in the last couple years. The one thing I still really love is their Outlast lipstick. That stuff stays on forever, and I have not found one that I like better.
Mikelah M.
Mikelah M.
Nevada , MO

Covergirl always has makeup that I absolutely love. My favorite purchase was a covergirl foundation that was good on my skin and lasted all day practically. I think that covergirl is fairly reasonable in their prices and I buy their products regularly.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA

Covergirl has great inexpensive products. uou can find them in about any store. They have a great variety of shades for all different skintones. They all pructs you ned to fulfill your beauty addiction. They are my go too brand for a mommy in a budget.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA

Lots of love for Covergirl! They've been coming out with a lot of palettes lately that I love, specifically their Tru palettes. Probably my favourite drugstore brand for eyeshadows and mascaras. I don't think I've used a non-Covergirl mascara in years.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Vancouver, WA

Meh it is a hit or miss with them. I used them when I was in high school, and I thought well now that its 20 years later maybe they have come out with better stuff... Newp. Still just as hit and miss as it always has been. Never change there covergirl.
Kadee B.
Kadee B.
Northridge, CA

I usually go for higher end makeup products, but I really love covergirls lipglosses. It's a product that I've been using since I starter wearing makeup. I think they could widen the color collection but for a nice everyday nude lipgloss it's my go to.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN

I really like Covergirl's clear mascara - you could use it as a gel for your eyebrows as it holds very well and is cheaper than other brow gels that are on the market. I know that Covergirl makes a variety of cosmetics that are affordable and are good.
Halley L.
Halley L.

I have some real staples in my collection from Covergirl. I love some of their foundations like the Clean Matte BB cream, and Ready,Set, Gorgeous Foundation. They also make fabulous mascaras and pencil liners. Definitely worth looking into their stuff!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.