Add a Photo

Ashlee W.
Hartsville, TN
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl. Have been a customer for 12yrs. Have used eyeliners, mascaras, foundations, lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, make up brushes, and powders from them and I loved them all. Will always continue to buy products from cover girl.
Shemara S.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl intensify Me! Liquid liner is really good the paddle shaped tip allows you to quickly and easily draw a thick or thin like it gives you a dramatic black color that last throughout the day and there's no flaking or smudging at all.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Florence, MS
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is really hit or miss for me. Their concealer sticks, So Lashy Mascara and the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation is wonderful but I really am not impressed with anything else made by covergirl. The products are cheap and lack quality.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Allison Park, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the lash blast volume mascara, and it really helps make my short and thin lashes pop. I try to make it last by not wearing as much on weekends because makeup is expense in general, but compared to other brands, the price is similar.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Jan. 11, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using their liquid foundation in classic ivory for years. It's price and quality keep me buying. The coupons help too! I am sure there are more natural products, but those aren't in my budget. It does the job for a good price.
Billie L.
Billie L.
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand. Their foundations are great. They are never too pink or too yellow. They also have a wide range of powders and blushes. I also love their variety in mascaras. I highly recommend this brand because their price is great.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There are definitely some hidden gems within this brand. For example, their mascaras are amazing. I feel like this brand is under appreciated but they do have some great products. Other great products are their concealers and foundation.
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the LashBlast Mascara in the winter time. It's easy to apply and goes one smooth. I do have long lashes. So I'm not sure this is the best mascara for shorter lashes. I will say it does dry fast. So you should do one eye at a time.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The only product that I use by them is their lashblast volume mascara in the orange tube...and it's my holy grail!! I've tried EVERY mascara out there..low end to high end..and this mascara blows them all out of the water by a landside!!
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Honestly, this brand is simply amazing. There really isn't any other word for it. COVERGIRL'S blush, foundation, and lip products are all my go-to! The have my exact shade of foundation, and I can wear it without worrying about my acne.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.