BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
probably my favorite company ever! I have been using their products since Highschool...so that's about 20 years now. Their products are affordable and come in a large variety of shades for every complexion. I would recommend them to anyone.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. It's very affordable and has a wide range of products. I have very sensitive skin and none of the products I've used have ever irritated my skin or caused me to break out. I especially like covergirl mascara and eyeliner.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Allison Park, PA
I use the lash blast volume mascara, and it really helps make my short and thin lashes pop. I try to make it last by not wearing as much on weekends because makeup is expense in general, but compared to other brands, the price is similar.
Jen S.
Jen S.
I have been using their liquid foundation in classic ivory for years. It's price and quality keep me buying. The coupons help too! I am sure there are more natural products, but those aren't in my budget. It does the job for a good price.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only product that I use by them is their lashblast volume mascara in the orange tube...and it's my holy grail!! I've tried EVERY mascara out there..low end to high end..and this mascara blows them all out of the water by a landside!!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
There are definitely some hidden gems within this brand. For example, their mascaras are amazing. I feel like this brand is under appreciated but they do have some great products. Other great products are their concealers and foundation.
Billie L.
Billie L.
I love this brand. Their foundations are great. They are never too pink or too yellow. They also have a wide range of powders and blushes. I also love their variety in mascaras. I highly recommend this brand because their price is great.
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the LashBlast Mascara in the winter time. It's easy to apply and goes one smooth. I do have long lashes. So I'm not sure this is the best mascara for shorter lashes. I will say it does dry fast. So you should do one eye at a time.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl, this is my all time favorite drugstore brand. They are super affordable and good quality makeup. I prefer their mascara over high end. I just went back to their perfect point eyeliner and I'm impressed with the pigment
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lipsticks and nail polish from covergirl they work so well and the nail polish dry super fast I would recommend this product for everyone who is looking for good cheap makeup! 😝😝😝 they have the products for really good prices
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.