Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale, NY

Cover girl "ready set gorgeous " is one of my favorite foundation I use color 220 is so affordable and easy to use! Is oil free so is perfect for oily skin like mine ! And you could purchase in a lot of places ulta , cvs, Walgreens Walmart etc
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA

Excellent affordable brand. I've used a couple of their mascaras and they are great! I love their products
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC

There is a reason companies stay in business for not only years but decades. They bring good products at reasonable prices. Covergirl is such a company from the mid 70's (earliest I remember) to today they have lots of great products.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Martville, NY

I buyCovergirl products most because it is priced affordably. I have purchased the long lash waterproof mascara for years. Though I have not been able to find it anywhere lately. Why do they have to keep changing their product line when so many are used to and satisfied with what they had?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Cover girl has always been one of my favorite brands of makeup from eyes to face to lip
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX

Cover girl mascara has always been my thing! Love all the different choices, so I'm not stuck using the same thing over and over.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Fayetteville, NC

Have used cover girl for most of my life Always a nice selection great shopping experience
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA

Great high end make up alternative. Some of the eye shadows leave more to be deserved, but overall good brand.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA

Great on lipsticks, mascara and liners. The product stays on all day and looks perfect
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.