BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Emily S.
Emily S.
Lakeville, NY
Love their eyeshadow. Always ha's whatever color I'm looking for !! Would recommend to my friends.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used so many Covergirl makeup lines. From Foundation, to Power, Mascarra & lip stains - you can trust them all. Prices are fair!
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
An okay makeup brand, I did like one of their foundations and the fact that they had formulas for oily or dry
Marcie M.
Marcie M.
Rushsylvania, OH
I use covering because it's cheap and I get it at Wal-Mart while I'm grocery shopping.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great company with great products. I am all about my face and making sure I moisturize daily and use the right make up to help reduce wrinkles. I am only 21 and think moisturizing early will pay off. Covergirl has multiple products that has extra things in them to help with them. They have a whole line out for age and wrinkles. I use the foundation with Olay in it to add in the lotion and then I use the age rewind eye thing for under my eyes to reduce bags. I've been doing this since I was 18 and it really pays off
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I find a lot of misses with covergirl. I know a ton of people like it as a drug store brand but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. I really enjoy nyx and elf if I'm shopping drugstore but I don't know if cover girl is really worth it
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
covergirl is a good company. it has your basics. i love that they parterned with katy perry and zendaya.
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
South Bend, IN
I bought COVERGIRL'S QUEEN COLLECTION jumbo gloss balm a few weeks back. It has a nice medium neutral pink color. I love the way it looks on me, and it definitely smooths my lips out nice. But it does not last very long. I would say that i have to reapply every hour or so to keep the color showing up.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Victoria, TX
I have used Cover Girl makeup since I began using makeup. Very affordable!

That was all I wanted say, but it wouldn't let me submit it so I am typing this so it will be longer.
Diana B.
Diana B.
I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.