Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ

Clean matte foundation is one of my favorite drug store foundations. i have used this line of the classic foundation since I was very young.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Weirton, WV

Cover girl is my go to make up for eye shadow and blush because of their price and quality. I use the same shades often and am very satisfied with them. I especially like the 4-color eye shadow compacts. The color combinations are very appealing.
Alainie R.
Alainie R.
W Terre Haute, IN

I love cover girl bronzer! It adds the perfect touch to my contour look and comes at an affordable price! Cover girl is a great quality product, I also love cover girl lip stick! Always long lasting !
Bailey R.
Bailey R.

My favorite product from Covergirl is one of their pressed powders, it works as the best contour shade I have ever used.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Snow Hill, NC

I use the age defying foundation love it great coverage and it doesn't settle in fine lines.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Eaton, OH

I have used the concealer cream and it is wanderful! Blended very well and never made my face look cakey.
Ramona J.
Ramona J.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Cover girl is affordable, most products that I have used tends to last as long as other products I have used!
Brittanny W.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV

I haave to say this is my go to brand for makeup! I use pretty much all of their make up from eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and foundation. I havent really found anything of theirs that i do not like. I would definitely recommend this to any one who asks about it.
Sandy O.
Sandy O.
Huntsville, AL

I love cover girl liquid foundation and powder foundation they both cover very nicely and feel light on your face!
alexis w.
alexis w.
Gonzales, LA

their makeup is great and not expensive! their mascaras are my favorite but it comes off during the day so you would need to reapply, great quality! i love their eyeshadows as well! i would recommend shopping here
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.