BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alma O.
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
Cover girl is a good brand when it comes to mascaras i love getting them because they stays on a lot longer than others and thick witch I totally love !
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA
Always on top of the trends and what's in style. You can count on new items to hit the stores frequently. You also see things discontinue quickly which is saddening at times
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL
Use cover girl big lash mascara as an alternative to more expensive dept store brands.
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
I wear the bby matte cream everyday as my foundation. I absolutely love covergirl. And the orange mascara works wonders !
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how cheap cover girl is and how quality the products are. just like maybelline or revlon.
Calian W.
Calian W.
Wabash, IN
I use the covergirl translucent powder every day and it last very well. It doesn't go on think where you can tell I'm wearing it.
Elizz S.
Elizz S.
Roseburg, OR
I LOOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL ugh it's so great. I use the lash blast mascara everyday. I also love the clump crusher mascara. It's amazing.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Annandale, VA
I use foundation products and pressed powder from Covergirl. I feel for the price they are very good and go far.
Alycia J.
Alycia J.
Ceres, CA
Good brand for a good price. Lasts all day for a nice full coverage look. Many different shades for each item, so you can make a look for just about any occasion.
Marina C.
Marina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand, the prices are good, very affordable, the quality is awesome, and you can find it everywhere!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.