BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsy-Ann H.
Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
ROCIO G.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product Every Day Foundation.

Mary A.
Hemet, CA
I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Covergirl remains a brand that i feel confident will work for me. The quality of Covergirl is outstanding. I have an easy time shopping for Covergirl because usually there are samples to test and quite a few shades to choose from. I would recommend Covergirl.
Kassi H.
They have a really good shade range and are decently priced. I have a foundation from this brand that is my go to when I don't want to try any new ones.
Heather P.
Crowley, TX
1 of my favorite cosmetic companies. There products are always reliable great quality etc. I especially like the COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus black/onyx Eyeliner. Application is flawless every time & the convient self sharpening aspect is also a plus
Cori R.
Monroeville, IN
I am a fan of the cover girl foundation, it leaves my face feeling smooth and it never gets greasy. I would recommend it to everyone.
Jan T.
Douglasville, GA
Covergirl has always made my favorite lipsticks. They have good color, and go on smooth, while not drying out my lips. Their blush is also a good purchase. Nice, blendable color, and you can't beat the prices!
Sam S.
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara is a life saver. It's my go to mascara and I use it daily. My heart will be so crushed if they ever discontinue making it!
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
I love covergirl! Been using since high school! I love that they have shades that match my undertone!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.