Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Glendale, CA

As far as supermarket brands go, Cover Girl is a good choice. I only use their mascara because it has great coverage, goes on smooth, and doesn't smear. I've also been happy with their blushes and eye colors. They go on well, but could be more pigmented. Their foundation goes on nicely, but I have a difficult tie finding a good match. I wish they had a wider skin tone palette to choose from.
Suzi S.
Suzi S.
Tina, MO

CoverGirl has a lot of hits and misses. Their foundation is one of my favorites, and their lip colors are coming around. I am not a big fan of the shadows.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Twin Falls, ID

I think CoverGirl as been on the market as long as I can remember and over the years I have tried many of their products and they have improved over time. I love CoverGirl products.
Myriam J.
Myriam J.

It give you the moisture that your face need during the day.
Aubin B.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. I have sensitive skin and most brands make my face break out or my eyes itch. Covergirl doesn't break me out.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN

Not a big fan of CoverGirl products as a whole. I have only found a foundation I liked out of this line and they recently discontinued it.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD

I've used several different covergirl products and find then above average for a drug store brand. Very affordable in most instances.
Griffin, GA

Since the first day I ever used makeup I have used Cover Girl. They have a wide range of products to choose from. Great color choices! They have everything for all generations and skin tones which is great! All the latest fashion crazes too!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Marcellus, NY

I LOVE HOW THEIR MAKEUP FEELS SO EASY AND BREEZY LIKE THE SLOGAN STATES. I DON'T FEEL LIKE I HAVE MAKEUP ON, BUT WHEN I WEAR IT IT LOOKS CLASSY AND HIDES FLAWS!!
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA

Love cover girl makeup! its cheap but not to cheap. it isn't heavy feeling on the face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.