Add a Photo

Brittany P.
Michigan City, IN
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love there foundation and the way it blends so well with my skin tone. There blush is always great.
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl had good products, but my favorite thing of theirs is the mascaras. I have tried to many of them and they have all been so good.
Vasti C.
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand very affordable and comfortable to wear. Love their different products they carry.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Marshall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Now that I only use high end makeup, I don't but this brand much. However, I still love this brand of mascara. It's affordable and, in my opinion, much better than a lot of the high end mascaras I've used.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Winfield, WV
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the CoverGirl eyeliner. I've only used CoverGirl eyeliner since I was about 16. Glides on smoothly and stays on all day.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have very sensitive skin and eyes! Covergirl is the only brand that doesn't break my skin out our make my eyes water
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl!!! The super sizer mascara is the best! I used the covergirl outlast foundation for years and went through 4 bottles. The coverage is amazing and the finish is flawless. The price is also right
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very high quality products for a decent price . Great reputation for making great products. It's a brand that people know and love.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee tr, TN
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good brand especially for the price. They don't always have shades with pink undertones so
I often with their lack of variety. Overall this is a great brand to use everyday!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Jan. 7, 2017, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy to find anywhere, affordable, easy to use products that I purchase on a regular basis.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.